Stella Enchanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis could see the look of awe on Anthony's face. He also adjusted his cock in his pants while reaching for the TV remote. But Stella didn't notice because she was giving Louis the most seductive look.

Louis wondered what Stella's motive was. Certainly, she would not attempt anything while watching the movie with her son present. Did she really just want to be comfortable. Or, as Anthony had an eye for her, perhaps she had an interest in him being more than her son. On the other hand, she had not said or done anything to Louis that would have led him to believe she'd had more than a motherly interest in her son.

Stella sat between Anthony and Louis, maintaining a respectable distance from each. She seemed genuinely interested in the movie. But the evening didn't pass without something. About halfway through, she drew her legs up and folded them. Her feet touched Louis's leg. She apologized perfunctorily, to which he, of course, told her it was no problem, so her arches remained pressed against him, which was actually somewhat stimulating. But more than that, in that position, the hem of her nightgown did not completely cover her thigh, leaving it and a small part of her butt exposed to him. This further revealed that she had no underwear on. Even though that was all, for Louis there was something very sexy about it.

It apparently also had some effect on her. He'd been glancing at her sidelong throughout, and with that contact, he noticed her nipples harden, clearly making an impression in the flimsy material.

Now, in his business, Louis had been with some very beautiful women. He'd always feared that being in that business would reduce the impact of sex, maybe even the enjoyment of it, and to some extent, it had. But there was just something deliciously natural about Stella that her innocent contact was actually giving him an erection! And he was quite happy about that even if nothing came of it.

As the movie was coming to an end, Louis wondered what would happen afterward, particularly with Stella and her attire.

"Do either of you want to watch anything else?" Anthony asked.

The others both answered negatively.

"Well, I have another early morning," Anthony said, "so I'm off to bed." He switched the TV off and stood.

Stella stood to hug her son, which she did so tightly, her breasts mashed against his chest. He hugged her back obviously leaning forward a bit so his mid-section didn't touch his mother. Louis glimpsed Anthony adjust his cock as he walked away, and he would bet that his friend was eager to go to his bedroom to jerk off.

After watching her son disappear upstairs, Stella said, "Well, we have all of downstairs to ourselves." Goldman had gone up to bed sometime during the movie.

"And what would you have us do?" Louis asked, as if he didn't know.

"Not what I'd like," she said, sitting back down with no regard for her nightgown. All but her crotch of her lower body was showing, and somehow, her top seemed to reveal more of her breasts.

"Thought anymore about Los Angeles?" Louis asked to focus whatever conversation was to come. He sat also.

"As I said when you returned this afternoon, it's all I've been able to think about. A lot of things I'd like to see out there, most of all Lonnie."

"Would it help if I talked to Mr. Goldman?"

"Noooo!" Stella was quick to respond. "I'll have to approach it delicately." She swung her legs up onto the sofa and leaned against the opposite arm of the sofa.

In that position, to look at her, Louis was looking at her bare pussy. Certainly, that was her intention.

She lifted her foot and placed it on his cock, not hesitating to rub it. "Would you really want to do a scene with me?"

"If you'd like," he answered, enjoying her footwork, but also slightly uncomfortable with it.

"It's intriguing, but also frightening."

With a grin, Louis said, "We could practice a few times."

"I like the way you think."

He lifted her foot and kissed the bottom of it. "I hope we get the chance." He stood. "See you in the morning."

"Yes, you will."

* * *

He didn't feel her ease into bed, but the coolness of her skin molding to his was unmistakable. This was no dream. Her hand tenderly roamed his body until it came in contact with his growing cock through his boxers. She wasted no time in fishing it out of the front slit.

Louis glanced at the bedside clock. One-thirty a.m. He rolled over to face her, her hand never losing its grip on his rod. "Your husband left for work already?" he whispered.

"He sleeps like a log. Besides, I almost don't care if he caught me."

"I don't need any scandals."

"No. You're right. But even if he woke up, he wouldn't come looking for me. I've gotten up in the middle of the night before, and I doubt he even knows I wasn't there." Then her mouth smothered his. She kissed with unbridled passion and desperation. It was irresistibly natural.

Of course, she was already naked, and her soft skin was too inviting not to touch all over, particularly those beautifully rotund breasts.

She moaned softly at his touch.

Her eagerness had her clawing at his boxers to tear them off, so he assisted by pushing them down and kicking them off. Once again, her hand was on his dick tugging for his body to follow on top of her. He went along and she guided his cock into her pussy, and then grabbed his ass with both hands to force him all the way inside her. She whimpered when he was completely imbedded. A heavy sigh followed. Still grasping his butt, she controlled his thrusts, which at times were savage.

"Fuck me, Louis. Just fuck me," Stella pleaded.

Who was he to refuse? He really pounded her, which was not how he liked to do it, but obviously how she wanted it. Under other circumstances, it would be enjoyable to be with her with less urgency. But it was nice with her anyway.

At this manic pace, Stella came almost right away. He could tell she wanted to scream out, but for obvious reasons did not. She grabbed the pillow next to her and stuffed the corner of it into her mouth. It wasn't ideal but did allow her to emit some vocal relief.

"Don't stop," she whispered, wrapping her arms around him.

Louis complied, but at a slower pace. It felt nice to be held by her.

But that was so she could roll him over and be on top. Of course, he was no stranger to the cowgirl position, and enjoyed it equally as much as any other. Right now, he favored it because he could reach up and let her beautiful breasts fill his hands. He maneuvered his fingers to be able to take her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, then twisted them gently.

"Harder," she urged.

So, he squeezed.

"Mmmm."

Maintaining the pressure, Louis twisted her nipples left, and then right.

"Oh, yes!"

He rubbed the flat tips with his forefinger. That caused her to shiver. He then used his right hand to finger her clit. Leaning over, she grasped his shoulders to ride him harder. That combination brought her to her second shaking orgasm, where she fell on top of him. He held her tightly, enjoying the closeness.

Stella remained affixed to Louis for several minutes, both basking at being joined. Finally, she slid down, grabbed his cock, sticky with her secretions, and sucked him passionately, her obvious goal to make him come. She used her tongue quite a bit, both to swirl and jab, all of which he found enjoyable. She was good, but not the best he'd ever had. However, that it was Stella made it stimulating enough to bring him to the edge. He let her know he was going to climax and that only had her tightening her lips around his rod. His orgasm was satisfying and his load filled her mouth.

She made sounds with her mouth that suggested she was doing her best to swallow and not dribble. He tasted no semen on her lips or tongue when she moved up to kiss him.

"Gotta go. Don't want to tempt fate." Stella slipped out of bed, hurriedly replaced her nightgown, opened his door, peaked into the hallway. Then disappeared.

Louis hurried to the door and opened it a fraction, just enough to listen. He heard a door open and gently close, and he assumed it was her returning to her bedroom. Easing out into the hallway, he tip-toed closer to the master bedroom. He heard a toilet flush. It surprised him she used her own bathroom instead of his.

Then he heard Goldman groggily ask, "What are you doing?"

"I had to use the bathroom," Stella replied.

"Oh," came Goldman's response. A few seconds later, he could be heard snoring.

And that explained why she used her bathroom. So, when she returned to bed, she had a reason. Clever woman.

Louis returned to his bedroom, used the bathroom to clean up, and then returned to bed.

He always slept soundly after a good fuck. Sunlight sneaking through the blinds awoke him, and he was surprised it was not Stella doing the waking. He laid in bed a few minutes both to fully awaken and to see if she would show up. She never did, and he found that unusual, but did not worry about out. He still felt remnants of her middle-of-the-night visit, so he decided to get up and shower.

"Got tired of waiting?" Stella asked as he stepped out of the stall. She was smiling, but her eyes were on his flaccid cock. She was wearing a casual short sleeve, short-length dress that perfectly showed off her forty-ish figure.

"No. Just figured your husband or Anthony hadn't left yet."

"It was Anthony. He didn't seem to be in much of a hurry. Just wanted to talk."

Louis wondered if he should tell her that her son had the hots for his mother. But he decided it was not his place. Instead, he said, "I think he's just protective of you. He senses all is not well between you and his dad."

"He told you that?"

"Not in so many words," Louis responded, even though Anthony had.

"Sorry I selfishly awoke you in the middle of the night," Stella offered.

"Didn't hear me complain."

"I just couldn't get this out of my mind." She reached out and gently wrapped her hand around his cock, which caused it to start growing.

"Glad I was here for you."

Still holding it, she led him back into the bedroom. "Do you have time?"

"If I didn't, I'd make time."

Giggling, Stella sat on the bed, which put her at nearly mouth level to his dick. Without further talk, she lifted his cock and leaned in to take just the head into her mouth. She sucked on it for a minute before taking it down to the circumcised section. Bobbing on that was very gentle.

Louis reached down and shoved his fingers down the top of her dress and fondled what he could of her breast, and then rubbed her back. Now fully erect, he held her head and pumped her mouth in a gentle fucking motion.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

He again reached behind her to unzip her dress so he could peel it down to expose more of her boobs.

Stopping to catch her breath, Stella said, "You have the most enjoyable dick. It's just perfect for my mouth. I've never enjoyed sucking a cock so much before."

"Glad you like it, but that's not all its good for." Louis pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the wall. He lifted her hair off the back of her neck and kissed, causing her to shiver, and then kissed a line down her back to her shoulder blades, which was all that was exposed because of her dress. Squatting down, he raised her hem up over her hips to tug her panties down.

She giggled as he did this.

With his hand between her legs, he fingered her pussy while spreading her ass cheeks. He then buried his face in and licked whatever his tongue could reach: part of her pussy, her perineum, and her asshole.

As he continued his tongue action, Stella gasped in a pleasurable sort of way. "Ohhh, yesss," she whispered.

While he always enjoyed foreplay, he knew she really wanted to be fucked, so he pulled her butt out so he could shove his dick into pussy standing up.

"Ooooh. I've never done it like this!" She held onto the wall as he pounded her, and she grunted with each thrust.

Louis reached around her and pulled her dress and bra down below her tits. He held onto those globules as he pumped her. Wanting this to be a fuck she would remember; he turned her around and kissed her on the mouth passionately. She threw her arms around him tightly in response.

After a minute, she pushed him backward to lay on the bed. She crawled up after him, and with his legs spread wide, she moved between them, grabbed his cock and devoured it. She sucked hard as though she was attempting to take a layer of skin off. It didn't hurt him; he actually liked it. Alternately, she licked his entire shaft, and even took a swipe of his balls. Finally, she crawled up to straddle his hips where he guided his cock back into her wet pussy.

She rode him hard and he thrust to meet her bouncing, his thighs making a slapping noise against her butt.

Stella was very vocal during sex; "oh's," "mmmm's," and "ungh's" accompanying each plunge.

She got tired of holding herself up, so she bent over, her boobs dangling in his face. Of course, he licked and sucked when he could latch onto a nipple.

Flipping her over onto her back, Louis spread her legs and fucked her with his tongue and two fingers. He licked her clit and slobbered over her labia. For good measure, he spent some time licking her anus, which she puckered and released in response.

No one had ever attended to her butt and she was in such a state of euphoria, she couldn't decide if she liked it or not.

In a squatting position, Louis jammed his cock back into her snatch and alternated fucking and pulling out to rub his length along her snatch. She giggled in enjoyment.

At this point, there was just such a level of exertion she was not accustomed to that all she could do was lay there and let him work. He turned her onto her side, and with both legs together, he slid his dick back into a much tighter hole.

"Mmmm-hmmm," she moaned.

After a minute or so of this, Louis opened her legs, knelt between the lower one and re-entered. Her leg jiggled uncontrollably as part of the beginning of an orgasm. Seconds later, more of her body trembled to the heightened sounds of a climax washing over her. Other unintelligible sounds followed. He slowed his thrusts to allow her to enjoy the orgasm.

"Don't stop!" Stella commanded.

So, Louis fell behind her in a spooning position and continued to fuck her at a slightly slower pace.

Pleasurable whimpers followed. "You're the best," she managed to utter.

After a minute or so, she wrangled herself onto her back and pulled him on top of her. "I want to end this the old-fashioned way, and I want you to come inside me. I want you to leave me something to remember."

Different positions often contributed to making a porn video good. Sometimes it also made it more interesting for the players. Other times, having to change was an annoyance. With Stella, this missionary position just felt right. He'd done it with her a number of ways, but this was best.

Apparently, Stella thought so also since she maneuvered them into this position and she now wrapped her arms around him tightly. She then used one hand to press his head down so they could kiss. In another situation, this could be seen as making love, and maybe to her, that's what they were doing. Louis did feel something for this woman. It could be a version of love. Not the romantic kind, but he wasn't sure what label to put on it. If he still lived in this town and could be seen as who he was now and not whom he was before, he could see this turning into an affair.

Louis was brought back to reality when Stella started moaning softly, something between a whimper and a purr. He also took it as a prelude to another orgasm. He maintained a continuous, but moderate pace. In between kissing, she was rubbing her face against his lovingly.

The emotion of the moment had his balls churning. "I'm going to come," he whispered.

"Yes. Give it to me, darling."

A minute later, he did, filling her completely.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes!" she cried. And he felt her tremble as her own climax took her. She continued to hold him tightly and meet his thrusts as best she could. He could feel moisture on his balls and assumed the mixture of their cum had oozed out.

The sound of a door opening and closing abruptly halted their bliss.

"Oh, shit!" Stella exclaimed. She instantly rolled out of bed, grabbed her nightgown, and made a beeline for her bedroom.

Louis had the luxury of being able to relax for a moment, but he just as quickly got up. He stepped over to his door and listened for a few seconds. Footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs.

Returning to the bathroom, Louis cleaned up without another shower. As he was dressing, there was a knock on his door. "Yes."

"Louis, do you know where my mom is?" Anthony asked through the door.

"No," he lied. "I'm just getting out of the shower."

"Okay."

Louis quickly dressed and packed. He pulled the covers up on the bed to hide the wet spots, and then opened his door. He saw Anthony standing at his mother's closed bedroom door.

"You find her?" Louis asked.

Turning, Anthony said, "Sounds like she's showering."

Grinning, Louis asked, "You going in?"

Moving away quickly, Anthony shook his head. "No, of course not."

A second later, Stella's bedroom door opened and she stood there in a light, but unrevealing bathrobe. Anthony's eyes widened. "Someone looking for me?"

"I was just wondering where you were," her son said.

"What are you doing home?" Stella asked, a little too interrogational, Louis thought.

"I had a break and I wanted to come tell Louis goodbye."

"Are you ready to leave, Louis?" Stella asked, a little softer.

"Yes."

She came out of her bedroom to hug Louis, though not how she would have liked. "Have a safe trip back."

There's much he would have liked to say to her, and their eyes transmitted that fact. Instead, he said, "Thanks. And thanks so much for your hospitality."

Then Louis and Anthony exchanged niceties before Louis departed.

END OF 1