Stellar

Story Info
A hapless stoner makes it with three hot alien babes.
3.6k words
4.12
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy sat in his living room, hitting his bong while he watched the late-night infomercials. The man on the T.V. went on and on about becoming rich through real estate investing. Tommy considered what it would be like to be a rich real estate mogul instead of a twenty-six-year-old loser smoking weed on his Moms couch.

He shrugged, flicking the lighter and holding it to the herb again. Crackling as it lit up bright red, the water in the chamber below gurgled as he inhaled the smoke. He exhaled, watching the tendrils curl in the air before him. A quick, brilliant flash filled the entire house, blinding him for a moment.

"What in the fuck!"

Tommy set the bong down on the coffee table in front of him, rubbing at his eyes. Light blind, he stood from the sofa, waiting a few more seconds for his vision to return. When It cleared enough that he could make his way to the wide living room window, he looked out into the dark night. He couldn't see anything but vivid spots hovering in his vision, so he closed the curtain, instead walking to the front door of the quiet home.

He strode out, into the front yard, and scanned the surrounding area. A dog in the neighborhood barked a few times, and a police siren wailed in the distance, but nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Suburbia was as still as it always is at 3:30 am on Tuesday.

"Damn dude. I must be tripping." He muttered to himself as he went back into the house. He locked the door behind him, stalking over to the table and retrieving the water pipe. He took another rip, jolting in surprise when it sounded like the garbage cans in the back of the house had crashed to the ground. He coughed out the smoke, beginning to head in the direction of the back door.

"Ah! Stupid racoons." Little shits had probably spread the garbage everywhere by now. He walked through the tiny kitchen and attached dining room, opening the sliding glass door. Going out into the carport, he headed towards the backside of the house to find the mess and deal with it.

As he rounded the corner, he stopped dead in his tracks, shock stamped on his face. There, in the middle of the back yard, a small silvery craft glowed dimly. The doorway was open, and in it stood a lavender skinned, scantily clad female, her dark purple hair in a high ponytail. She was saying something in a weird, disjointed language, until she noticed Tommy come around the corner and fell silent.

Standing by the fallen trash bin was another violet skinned woman, her shiny black hair cut short, who turned to him, curiously. A third was down on all fours, her curly blue hair puffing around her like cotton, her fat ass in those glossy black shorts high in the air while she investigated a large dandelion.

Tommy looked at his bong, astounded. "Damn, this is some good ganja!" He exclaimed.

All three of the women were looking at him now. The one that stood in the doorway of the craft stepped down and took a few steps towards him.

"Mi nok fuik guits woig. Mishow, delo?" She said.

"Hahahaha? What?" Tommy said, squinting his red eyes as he laughed.

"Ugl, guu dreg mott whithiut mook. Wah!" said the one standing beside the trash can. She began to fidget with a small band of machinery around her wrist.

The first one shook her head, seeming to agree with the other.

"Yeh, plee suk quay delo. Shuta mak." Answered the one who remained on her knees by the flower.

This shit has got to be laced. Thought Tommy.

The middle one, with the high ponytail and hair past her ass, began to speak again. This time, a loud, squeaking voice came from the box around the wrist of the other female by the bins.

"HUmon. We come in search of D.N.A. You will give to us." She said, pointing at Tommy.

"Yes, we need. Give to us, HUmon." The one on all fours stated.

"For real?" Tommy said, feeling excitement pass over him. And then, sudden apprehension, as stories of anal probes flooded into his head. Eyes wide, he covered his butthole with his left hand.

"You're not going to take it out of my ass, right?" He asked, terrified.

The women looked at each other, perplexed. The one by the debris shrugged. It was clear they didn't comprehend the question.

"Remove clothing, HUmon." The lady by the cans commanded.

"Ok, wait a minute. This is way too weird." Tommy set the bong down on the concrete porch by the edge of the house. He walked towards the women holding his hands up.

"Who put you guys up to this?" He insisted.

The woman who had been down on her knees stood, and all three of them began to close in on him, hips swaying seductively.

"Woah, wait a second, ladies, I..."

The tall one, who seemed to be the leader, grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him bodily towards the open door of the craft. Tommy tried to dig his feet into the grass, but the blue haired female joined her, grabbing his other arm, and helping to pull him towards the vessel. The short haired girl put her hands in the center of his back, helping the others to push him closer.

"Oh shit, no way, let go!" Tommy attempted to pull away from the women, and they worked equally hard to hold on to him. A look of anger passed across the face of the tall one, the other one seemed confused by his unwillingness to enter with them.

A jolt of pain ripped through him, so sharp it took his breath away. No scream left his lips as the layers of consciousness folded in around him, dropping him into darkness.

***************

His eyes slid open slowly, roused by a strange grating noise. A bright light shone down on him, glaring into his eyes. The three women surrounded him, looking down at him inquisitively. They were indescribably beautiful, endowed with all of nature's greatest gifts.

The blue haired one held some kind of wicked looking item in her hand. It almost looked like an elongated tattoo gun, but without the needle tip. She was a little heavier than the others, but still looked good with those voluptuous curves and those tight black clothes. The other women wore similar garments, the three of them together was a striking picture, indeed.

Tommy endeavored to get up from the table, but he was shackled into place on its chill metallic surface, unable to move.

The female with the short black hair smiled, running her fingertips across his bare chest. His skin prickled in response. "Do now." She ordered.

Blue hair put the tip of the weird machine against the top part of his pectoral muscle. With a loud clink and hiss, it launched an object into his skin. Tommy screamed, the object slicing into his skin, causing a special kind of heated agony.

The three women looked at one another, clearly disturbed by his reaction. Blue hair dropped the object, surprised. The black-haired woman took a step back from the table, shocked.

Tommy's eyes darted to each one of their faces, frightened. "Oh shit. This can't be real."

The women conferred amongst themselves in their weird language, this time the conversation was not translated. As they seemed to bicker, Tommy tested his restraints. They were super tight, to the point where he could not move easily. They stopped conversing, watching him again.

"Please, just don't put anything in my ass. Like, I'm down for everything else, but not that." He said.

"What... do we do?" the black haired one asked the leader.

"This my first HUmon. I...do not know how to take the samples."

"Where does the sample originate?" Asked the blue hair.

The lanky leader pointed to my naked crotch with her long, sharp black nail. The three of them moved in tandem to inspect the area.

The black hair chuckled. "It looks like worm."

"Fat flop worm." The blue hair laughed, as the women continued to peruse my goods, giggling.

"Wow, ladies. Way to make me feel self-conscious." Tommy muttered, embarrassed.

The tall girl pointed to him; her expression severe. "How do we obtain the sample?" She demanded.

"Sample?" Tommy questioned. "You want my cum or something?"

The women looked confused again, looking to each other for support.

"Show us how to take the sample." The black hair ordered.

"Oh ladies! That would be my undying pleasure. But it will be easier if you untie me." Tommy urged, arching his eyebrows suggestively.

Again the women debated amongst themselves without the benefit of the translator. After a bit, they seemed to concur, and the thick blue haired girl came to the table. She moved around each side, undoing all of the restraints. When she was done, she stepped back. The women watched in anticipation as he sat up slowly on the examination table.

He slid off the table, approaching them cautiously. He reached his hand out towards the tall ones left cheek, and she flinched, giving him a peculiar look.

"Lemme show you..." He said gently, caressing her cheek. Deliberately taking his time, he leaned in and put his lips on hers. She jerked backwards, unsure.

"You want that sample, or what?" He snickered. "Lemme teach you." He moved in again, lips touching hers lightly. He squeezed her bulbous breast as he kissed her. The female stood rigid, her eyes wide open.

"Ok. Cool. But this time, like, close your eyes and open your mouth. I'm going to teach you something good." The female complied, and Tommy's tongue snaked in. She ripped her mouth away from his, flabbergasted.

He laughed. "Its ok. Don't worry about it."

"Show me." The blue haired girl said, moving closer to his right side.

Tommy turned to her and demonstrated the same maneuver on the eager woman. She seemed to be a natural, twining her tongue with his without any coaching. The other women observed, keenly.

"Ok. Now you two do that same thing." Tommy said, pointing to the watching ladies.

They looked at each other for a moment, then did as they had been instructed. It was slopy and clumsy at first, but after a moment they seemed to find a natural rhythm with each other. The black-haired girl placed her hand on the taller one's chest, just as he had done, and began to rub.

"Yep. Just like that." Tommy nodded in appreciation. He felt himself starting to get hard as he saw them touching each other. He turned back to the chonky girl, putting his hands on her hips as he admired her. Meeting her gaze, looking into her broad, lizard like golden eyes, he smiled. He put the fingers of his left hand into the bottom of her tube top, pulling at it playfully.

"Take this off." He whispered into her ear.

She put her hands on the fabric, then stopped, looking at him timidly.

"Want me to help you?" He offered, eagerly. Carefully, he helped her guide the shirt over her head, allowing her big tits to bounce free.

"Ok, this started out kind of terrifying, but this is probably going to be pretty cool from here on out. Take those off, too." He grinned, pointing to the tight black booty shorts the girl wore.

"How does this help to obtain sample?" the tall one asked, suspiciously, as she removed her clothing. The black haired one followed suit, crossing her arms across her chest when she finished.

"Ladies, don't worry! I'm going to teach all three of you at the same time." Tommy found himself wondering if that last bong rip had actually killed him, propelling him into some hot ass, weirdly sexual level of hell. It seemed more like a reward than any kind of purgatory, and he knew damn good and well he wasn't good enough for heaven.

"Now, all of you come over here, and kneel here on the floor." He pointed down to the ground.

"Why?" Asked the black haired one.

"I'm going to show you how the 'worm' works." He leered.

The women did as he told them, kneeling on the floor. He thought it was best to start with the heavier girl, as she had been the most receptive to him so far. He stroked her violet lips slowly with his thumb, pushing into them until they parted, revealing straight white teeth. He grabbed his hard cock and guided it slowly into her mouth, so as not to frighten her.

The other two watched with rapt attention as it slid further into her mouth. Instinctively, the woman began to suck as he went in and out of her mouth.

"Ah, oh yes, just like that, damn girl you're a natural." He breathed. He pulled himself out of her mouth.

"Now you try it." He said, to the tall one in the middle.

He gasped as her cold fingertips snatched ahold of his shaft, inspecting the head closely. Her red pupils looked up into his face, studying his reactions carefully. Her mouth opened slowly as Tommy nodded reassuringly. She took him inside her mouth clumsily.

Best. Day. Ever. Tommy thought to himself, staring in fascination as she moved up and down his cock. Reluctantly, he pulled away from her too.

He went to say something to the black haired one, but she grabbed his dick roughly and shoved it into her mouth quickly. Her teal colored eyes looked at him, almost hatefully.

"Damn girl, watch the teeth...oh fuck..." he threw his head back, waves of ecstasy rolling though him as she pulled. The other two watched, riveted, as sticky white drool dripped from her lips.

Tommy let out a loud uncontrolled moan as he came, deep inside her mouth. She fell back on her ass, choking, as she threw up on herself reflexively. White cum spewed all over the place as it sprayed from her lips.

"Idiot!" Shrieked the leader. "You've ruined the sample!" She pointed her finger accusingly at the sputtering female.

The chunky woman looked horrified, watching the scene unfold around her, fingers stuffed in her mouth.

Tommy held his hands up. "No, no one panic. I can give you more samples, you just gotta give me a few seconds."

"Give us the sample NOW." The leader barked, suddenly angry.

Tommy laughed. "Naw, I'm going to need a few minutes." He pointed to his flaccid cock. "So like, what do they call you guys?"

The women looked confused again. They looked at each other, then back at him.

He pointed to the center of his bare chest. "Tommy. Or Thomas. Tom. Whatever."

The chunky girl seemed to understand, pointing to herself she said: "Eedri." She pointed to the tall one in the middle saying "Khati." Then finally to the one who still panted on her hunches after inhaling my spunk. "Shesse."

"Alright then. Let's learn some more stuff!" Tommy said, rubbing his hands together like Mr. Miyagi. He knelt down beside Eedri and reaching out took a hold of her nipple. He trailed his finger up her bare leg, lightly making his way up her inner thigh. He kissed her as his hand slipped between her legs, massaging her gently.

Eedri looked into his eyes, a curious mix of bliss and apprehension stamped there. Suddenly, a loud moan broke from her lips. Her eyes went wide, disturbed by the noise.

"Alright babes. You guys do the same thing to each other over there." Tommy stopped playing with the nipple long enough to point at the ladies. When they began to stroke one another, he turned back to Eedri.

"Come on." He said to her, softly, helping her too her feet. He guided her across the frigid metallic floor, to the examination table, motioning for her to get on it. She crawled onto its slick surface, almost slipping off of the polished steel. She turned, sitting on her plump ass and looked at him, curiously. He pushed at her shoulders gently.

"Lay down." He guided her, tenderly. He spread her legs wide apart and massaged her clit. She let out a soft moan, and tommy let his fingers slip inside her.

"Hey, you guys, come over here. You're going to want to watch this." He motioned to the other two.

They stopped petting each other and joined him at the table.

"Check this out." Tommy said, as he put his face into Eedri's pussy lips. The girls watched in fascination as his tongue flicked in and out, across the light lilac colored nub of her clit. He stuck three fingers into her canal, continuing to lap at her juicy cunt ravenously.

Eedri began to moan loudly, her hands cupping her tits instinctually and rubbing them.

Tommy stopped and looked at the two observing women. He pointed to Kahti.

"That thing that I just did? Yeah, now you go do it to her." He pointed to the waiting Shesse.

"This will help us get samples?" She asked, earnestly.

Tommy nodded, matter of factly. "Oh yeah. Tons of samples."

Khati turned to Shesse, not wasting anytime as she made her sit in a high-backed chair, dropping in between Shesses legs.

"You gotta make her make noise, or you're not doing it right." Tommy said over his shoulder as he turned back to Eedri.

He touched her again, and she was soaked from the lesson. Tommy gripped his hard cock, guiding it into her slippery pussy. He couldn't help but glance to his left, where Sheese began to whine in rapture as Khati licked her.

Oh wow. Thought Tommy. This is too much, this cant be real. Im probably asleep or something. I never want to wake up...

Her fingernails trailed across his chest, bring him back from his musing. He started gently at first, building rhythm with her. Eedris legs began to shake violently, and tommy grabbed a hold of them, easing them up on to his shoulders and positioning himself to be able to reach her better.

She felt so warm as he slipped in and out of her, teasing her shivering muscles. He moved leisurely, making sure to spend as much time scrapping the sopping walls as he could. He played with the pale lilac areolas, letting them go and watching her boobs bounce violently.

He slapped the right one, grinning as it bounced into the left one. Eedri wailed in pure bliss, the walls of her canal quivering around Tommy's dick intensely.

"Ok, here comes that sample..." Tommy went to pull out of Eedri, but she grabbed his hands and pulled him back into her before he could escape.

"Ugh, not going to be able to hold it much longer, you need a collection tube, or something?" Tommy fought the impending orgasm as best as he could. Eedri moved her hips and scooted into him, her walls shuddering and synching down around his prick as she climaxed.

Tommy came hard, letting out a loud moan. "Oh Shit! Too late." He ripped his dick out of her quickly, grabbing it and jacking the rest of the fluid onto Eedris stomach. He only managed to save a few droplets, the majority of it having blasted into Eedris waiting snatch.

"Damn. Sorry though." Tommy said.

Eedri looked pleased. "A sample!" She said, wistfully as she looked at her stomach where the cum had landed. She said something in their weird language to the other women, but Khati seemed way more interested in Shesse's tongue. Eedri pointed at me, and then off to the left.

"Receptacle. Get the receptacle." She commanded.

"Huh?" Tommy asked her.

Eedri motioned around frantically, trying not to tip the puddles off of her. "The receptacle. Get it."

"I don't know what that is..." Tommy said.

Eedri looked frustrated. She let out a loud deafening shriek, and tommy stepped back, covering his ears.

Khati and Shesse immediately stopped what they were doing, looking alarmed. Eedri yelled something at them, and Shesse walked over to the wall. She opened a panel, removing a small container that she brought back to Khati, who had arrived at the table.

She carefully collected the sample from the skin of Eedri, caping the tube and taking it to another panel in the wall where she secured it.

Tommy heard an incessant beeping coming from the wall panel. Shesse walked over to it, touching it, and the panel changed. It revealed a glimpse of earth below, swirling white clouds dotted its surface like cotton. The light of the sun traveled slowly across the globe as it turned.

"We must return the HUmon before the star illuminates." She reminded the others. Eedri and Khati nodded in agreement.

"Yes, we must." Khati echoed, replacing her clothing.

"Yes, return the Humon." Said Eedri.

12