Step 1 Reflections after Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis was rock hard and throbbing as I kept re-entering her little fuck hole. She was so wet, and her pussy was contracting open and almost shut around my cock each time I penetrated her.

"That's it, give it to me, fuck my pussy baby" she cried out as I rammed my boner into her opening. All I could say was "Yes." In a quivering voice.

After a few seconds, she arched her back and I could hear her breathing quicken.

I kept up a steady pace fucking her hard as I could.

She was now bucking like a wild mustang refusing to be easily broken pounding her body against my cock physically abusing her body and mine willing to endure any pain to get the release that she so desperately needed.

I lunged my phallus deeper into her. My balls would smack up against her clit each thrust driving her wild making her eyes glassed over and causing her to look up at the heavens pleading for her orgasmic deliverance which was already quickly approaching.

"Oh God, don't stop, you're going to make me cum" she moaned

I could sense her impending orgasm as a series of muffled groans began emerging from her mouth. She flung her head back and within a few short moments she was ascending to the peak of a climax like a rocket leaving the launch pad and I began to pound her even more vigorously to ensure that my orgasm would coincide with hers at just the precise moment.

I could feel her pussy start to tighten and I knew she was on the verge of letting go so I reached around and slid my hand between her legs and started stroking her clit with my fingers. With my other hand, I grabbed her sweet little ass and slowly inserted a finger into her puckered little asshole.

"OH YEAH, I'm climaxing babe," she cried out as the uncontrolled spasms took control of her body.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!" She let out a powerful shriek of pleasure.

I kept pounding away at her wet pussy as she came.

I forced myself as deeply as I could into her trying to savor that delicious feeling of her tightly contracting cunt around my manhood squeezing on me and attempting to drain me of every drop of cum.

My orgasm followed immediately after hers. Within seconds I felt my balls tighten as the surge of sperm left them and shot up through my cock and out into her warm waiting crevice. Pulse after pulse of thick white man crème exploded out of me creating a euphoric pleasure and causing me to lose any sense of reality.

As my spasms began to subside, I laid there quietly for a few seconds and enjoyed the pleasure leftover from our great sex trying to catch my breath.

She collapsed onto me. "I want your cock inside me forever," she said. I had no objection to that request.

We lay together for a while. I enjoyed feeling the weight of her on top of me, her body pressing down on mine.

After a minute or two of this, she reached down fondling me softly taking hold of me as I slid out and she then lovingly freed my penis like it was a wounded bird she had nursed back to health and was now releasing back into the wild.

As our minds and bodies slowly began to return to the real world and we began to indulge in some soft pillow talk.

"Did you have a good time last night baby?" Sonja asked.

"God yes I can't wait to do it again," I replied.

"You do like whoring me out to other men, don't you?"

"Well, you know it is my husbandly duty to offer you up to other men, to surrender my marital rights to your body for as long as they can use you as their slut. Then I get to reclaim you as my wife after you have been properly punished."

"Oh shit! you are worse than any Latin male I have ever known with all that macho cramp?"

"I guess that is that why you married me. Right?" I inquired.

"No, I married you because all the good ones were already taken."

That required an immediate physical response with a little horseplay and tickling as punishment.

As the horseplay subsided, we both took a sip of our drinks.

"Are you ready for our reclaiming ritual tomorrow?" I asked.

"If it makes you happy my love," she replied.

Then rolling over with her body next to mine she gently began caressing my cheek and purring in a soft sexy voice.

"Forgive me husband for I have sinned."

And then with a wicked grin she continued, "and you know you liked it."

"God yes, I love it."

Trying to put on a serious face and using a deep manly tone of voice I then inquired.

"Now then my wayward wife, do you offer up your body for punishment as payment for your sins and transgressions?"

"I like my sins and transgressions and I would do them all over again, but you are welcome to punish me. Just remember do not be gentle I like it rough."

Sonja gave me a light peck on the cheek then rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

A few moments later I drifted off as well enjoying my dreams about tomorrow.

12