Wife Enjoys Topless on the Beach

Story Info
Sande makes a friend on the beach in Mexico.
2.5k words
4.15
31.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topless Beach

I wanted to tell this story to you, but Sande insisted that she tell her part of it, too. My name is Brad. I just turned fifty and am married to my lovely wife, Sande, who is forty-two. We have been married over ten years and are madly in love with each other. The two of us often go on tropical vacations and love Mexico. It's amazing how being on vacation brings out the wild side in both of us. We absolutely love the sun, sand, beach, and most importantly, the time we spend together. We like the drinking, dancing, and the skimpy, sexy outfits of being on vacation! Vacation brings out her slutty side.

Okay, now stop that!! What are people going to think? I'm Sande, and now it is my turn to tell our story. I am not "slutting" around in Mexico! I do like dressing sexy and my inhibitions do diminish and we both do love that! What is best about trips like this are the dinners, the dancing, dressing sexy and alone time. No work interfering with Brad's time with me. Now I will let Brad take over again...but I will jump in if I have to!

Brad here again. So we were lying on the beach in Mexico, under a palm tree, enjoying margaritas, and the sun and surf. Heaven!! We usually choose a place on the beach as remote as possible. We don't like to hear old ladies cackling! Sande and I were enjoying the alone time as the only other person in the area was a woman by herself who looked to be about forty years old. She was wearing a cute, but not sexy, bikini and was reading by herself.

After the first margarita was gone, my wife sat up and, to my surprise, removed her bikini top! She has great boobs and very sexy nipples. They were very white and had some modest tan lines. She knows how her going topless turns me on and she is not shy about showing off her lovely breasts. She sat there looking gorgeous! There were not many people around, but I did notice that any guy in the area could take a look at my hot wife's tits! We both loved it!!

The margaritas gave us both a nice buzz; we were singing along to our music and obviously really turned on. She stood up and posed for topless pics; standing in the open by the palm tree, loving every minute of it. I could tell that even the girl sitting by herself, was sneaking peeks admiring Sande's firm breasts and her nice ass in her surf shorts.

"Will you get us another margarita?" Sande sweetly asked. "Another drink sounds great!" I checked to make sure my cock was not making a tent, then grabbed our cups and headed off to the beach bar.

Okay, Sande's turn again.

Brad quickly headed off to the bar. I watched his tight ass walk away, enjoying the view. Stretching my arms above my head, I enjoyed the magnificent sites. It suddenly occurred to me that I was giving everyone a great view of my boobs. I smiled and stretched even more, as I realized that I didn't even care! In fact, I loved it! I love this feeling of freedom and naughtiness from being topless. My nipples got hard. Taking a look around I realized that there were not many people around anymore. Earlier, I felt more on display, but people must have headed in for lunch. The only person around was that girl sitting over there by herself.

She was the only person in the area, appeared to be about forty, and had a medium build with a little extra on the hips and thighs. She had one of those high-waist bikinis with a yellow-floral design and wore her blonde hair in a ponytail. Her book was face down on her chair, and I realized that she was looking right at me! Being topless made me confident and instead of looking away and acting like I'd not been looking at her, I smiled and waved. She waved back and stood up and walked over to me.

"Hello," she greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back with a friendly "Hello." "I am so jealous that you are laying out topless. I've always wanted to do that but always been too nervous." I laughed and smiled, patting her hand. "They are just boobs! I'm Sande, have a seat," I said, offering Brad's chair. She sat down and smiled, "They may be just boobs, but you have a fabulous pair if I may say so. My name is Trish," she introduced herself.

She was looking at my chest and admiring it! I found it super hot! Thank goodness my sunglasses hid my blushing face. They did not hide my rock hard nipples though. Trish could not have helped but notice. There was an awkward silence that was broken by the arrival of Brad. Okay, Brad, you get to interject.

I was on my way back to our chairs looking to see if anyone was checking out my sexy wife. Lo and behold, a girl is sitting in my seat!! I'm thinking 'WTF' is going on and 'Jackpot'!! Being a guy, I quickly assess her. She is attractive, but not crazy so, her tits are smallish, and she has a nice smile and at first glance does not seem like a pretentious bitch. Good so far. Back to Sande.

"Brad, let me introduce you to Trish." He set down our drinks and offered his hand to Trish. I shivered with excitement as she turned her gaze to my husband. He looked pretty good, light tan, cowboy hat and pink board shorts. I found that I was proud as she looked over my husband.

"Trish came over to say hello," I explained to Brad. Trish smiled, "I was bored sitting on this beautiful beach by myself." Brad looked to me for approval, and then welcomed her. "Why don't you join us here? I will pull another chair up and go get another margarita." He handed a drink to Trish.

You can see why I married him!!

Brad headed back toward the bar. Trish and I both watched him head down the path. "He seems pretty awesome," Trish said to me, taking a drink. She made a face, "Wow, this is strong!" I laughed, "That is the way we like them!" Brad returned and we drank several margaritas and were soon buzzed. It was fun listening to music, singing together, and hanging out with Trish. I reached for my bikini top; I'd been topless long enough I decided.

Brad asked, "What are you doing?" He grabbed the top from me. "No way, I like you topless!" I laughed and looked at Trish for support. Trish gave me a wide smile, "Hey, I'm in agreement with Brad, leave it off!"

A naughty thought crossed my mind. "Trish, I will if you will"! She looked at me, confused. I smiled and explained, "I keep my top off, if you take your top off." Now it was Trish's turn to blush! She looked to Brad for support.

"Do you actually think I'm going to say that you should keep it on?" he laughed. "It's only fair," I said to her. I was looking at her bikini top and imagining the breasts it hid. My nipples got hard again. I could see her thinking and then the margaritas kicked in. She said, "What the fuck."

I got goose bumps watching her slide first one shoulder strap off, then the other. She was going slow because she was nervous, but the result was that it was VERY sexy. We were both blushing when she dropped that top off exposing her perky little titties. Trish avoided making eye contact with me at first. She lightly ran her fingers over her breasts. Her hands trembled slightly and her nipples we incredibly hard. Her breasts were nicely shaped and very white, with tan lines that said this bikini was the one she wore in the sun. When she finally looked up, she was blushing furiously. She put her hands on her hips, looked at us and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Brad immediately applauded for her! She smiled shyly and I gave her a little hug and whispered, "You are beautiful." I was not really thinking when I went to hug her, but when our breasts touched, it was amazing!! I think Brad's tongue hit the ground, as he grabbed our camera to snap a few pics. I love it when he takes naughty pics of me. He makes me feel so sexy and is an expert on taking pics that make me look good!

Trish and I sat down and both reached for our margaritas. "How does it feel," I asked her. She flashed a big smile. "It makes me feel free, beautiful, uninhibited! I love it!" "You are beautiful," I assured her. "But you had better get some sunscreen on those white boobs of yours, or they will be red boobies very soon!"

Trish reached for the sunscreen, and then said, "Oh, I have a problem." "What's that?" Brad asked. "I just had my nails done this morning and I can't get sunscreen on them, or it will ruin them." "I'm happy to help you," Brad quickly volunteered. "I don't think so," I scolded him. "I can help you, Trish."

I squirted some sunscreen on my hands. They were shaking! I rubbed my hands together and prepared to put them on Trish. She was trembling. I placed my hands on her breasts and felt her hard nipples pressing against my palms. Her breasts were warm and firm. I massaged them, and her nipples, too. The sunscreen was momentarily forgotten, as I enjoyed the feel of her breasts in my hands. My knees grew weak and I looked her in the eyes. We were so close, I could feel her warm breath on my face. She leaned in slightly, as if to kiss me. I wanted it. I wanted it more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life! But I was unsure, nervous, so I pulled away from her. She looked at me as I continued to feel her up.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my back. Brad appeared at our side and had a hand on her back and mine. He slid his hand up my naked back and pushed my head towards Trish. She met me with a soft and passionate kiss. I started to pull away in surprise. Brad's hand was replaced by Trish's. She gently held my head and pulled me to her soft, cherry-flavored lips. Her lips were soft, warm, and wet. Her tongue gently probed into my mouth. I put my arms around her and pulled her close; our breasts mashing against each other's. I was completely flushed, every inch of my body, my skin was alive! We leaned back and looked at each other.

"Wow," I said, "I did not see that coming!!" Trish laughed, and agreed as we separated. We both looked around, embarrassed that we had let that moment happen in public!

Our embrace did not go unnoticed either. I could see a couple of guys staring. It was kind of exciting, but I did not want to continue the show, so I pulled away and sat down. It was probably 4:00pm by then, and the margaritas' buzz was being replaced by me getting tired. Brad took a few pics of Trish and me together before we put our tops back on. He did a selfie with the two of us. I'm sure he was in heaven!

Finally, it was time to head back to our rooms and take a nap. We said goodbye to Trish and promised to look for her around the resort. The walk back to our room seemed to take forever! I could not stop thinking of her warm embrace, her tongue probing my mouth, the feel of her breasts. My body was slippery with sunscreen, my nipples were hard, and my pussy was getting increasingly wetter as we approached our room. Brad was unlocking our room door and I reached around him, pressing my tits against his back. He arched his back into me and I reached for his crotch. I was surprised to find his cock was rock hard!

We burst into our room dropping our beach things and I pounced on my lucky husband. I pulled down his swim suit and slid his cock into my mouth. It tasted salty from swimming and probably the pre-cum that was leaking out. He was so hard! With his cock still in my mouth, I quickly unhooked and discarded my bikini top and surf shorts. I slid back onto the bed and spread my legs wide exposing my soaking wet pussy. "Fuck me," I gasped.

He gave me the mischievous smile I love so much, and instead of ramming his cock home, he leaned down and licked my aching pussy. His tongue felt electric sliding around my clit. I know how much he loves the taste of my pussy, especially when it is wet. And it was not just wet, it was soaking! "Now," I gasped. "Please!" He pulled his mouth away and slid up to face me. I felt his cock slide against my pussy lips. I wanted him in so bad. I grabbed his hips and tried to pull him inside me, but he resisted. He loves to tease me!! I gasped as his cock slid over my throbbing clit. His soft kiss tasted of my juices. I knew he loved it when I tasted myself. I don't hate it, but don't like it, either. But right now, I LOVED my own taste on my sexy husband's kiss and devoured it. He rewarded me by sliding inside of me.

I gasped and bucked as he rode me, my hips working with his. He whispered, "Did you like kissing her? Did you like feeling her tits against yours?" My fingers worked my slippery clit as we rocked together. "Yes! Yes!" I gasped. "Do you taste good on my lips? Tell me what you want to do with her." My head was spinning, I could feel an orgasm building. "I love the taste of my pussy," I confessed. "I want to kiss her more, and taste her pussy." Saying this out loud, admitting it, realizing it, pushed me over the edge. I started to cum.

Brad could tell and banged me for all he was worth. I could feel his cock twitch as he delivered stream after stream of cum inside my hot pussy. I arched my back as my orgasm continued on after Brad's had subsided.

We lay there together, arms and legs intertwined. He kissed me softly and said, "I love you." I smiled, pulled him closer. "I love you, too." Brad looked at me, licked his lips and gave me a funny look. "Is that cherry?" he asked.

We both blissfully drifted to sleep in each other's arms.