Step

Story Info
My girlfriend and her magic fingers.
1.2k words
4.13
10.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Step

My girlfriend and her magic fingers

I was home from college and taking it easy for the winter holiday. Nights were spent with my sweetie, movies, dinners and a little smooching. After taking her home I would spend some time with my favorite occupation. Playing with my penis and working up a good orgasm. Life was good.

My father had remarried when I was young and as a result Angus was kind of my mom now. Even though I called her mom most of the time she kind of acted like a big sister or close friend. She thought Step was wonderful and encouraged our romance. One morning at breakfast she asked me if we were being safe. When it dawned on me what she was asking I confessed that we were not doing what she was suggesting. "Oh really, you're not? Why not? You guys are young. Hormones have to be flowing. Wow, I am surprised. Step is such a lovely girl and seems to be open minded. What is her problem if I might ask?"

When I told mom there wasn't a problem. We, well actually, I wasn't ready for it yet. She was ok with my decision and we could wait if that's what I wanted. Several times Step had kind of hinted that we might do a little more but didn't push it. Mom seemed a bit shocked but dropped the subject and asked if I was going to help clean the basemen this morning?

After lunch Step was coming over and we had planned a walk in a local park, fast food and then a movie.

I was in the shower when she arrived. Mom hollered up the stairs to hurry up my girl was here and waiting. When I came down Step was blushing and when I asked her if she was feeling ok she said she was. Mom just added that they were having a little girl to girl talk and when I pressed for more was told to mind my own business. We had a good day and I was beginning to think about maybe it was time to take our relationship a little further. Later that night as normal, I masturbated to the picture of Step in my head.

The next night as we sat by the lake hugging and stuff, she took my hand and placed it on her breast. Oh, it did feel good. Maybe it was time to go a little further but when I tried to reach under her skirt she stopped me, "No Franklin. Not here. Just do what you're doing." We spent another fifteen minutes or so just hugging and kissing and me holding that breast. I thought one time she might touch me but her hand just rested on my upper thigh.

Apparently she wasn't in a hurry either. Or so I thought.

Sunday morning I was still in bed. I had woken up with another erection. I thought that last night's jerk off session would have taken care of me but there it was, hard and waiting. My boxers were hanging from one ankle and the sheets were down by my feet and one hand was fondling my nut sack in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Only the next thing was a knock on my door and starting to swing open. I really should learn to lock it. Mom knew no bounds. Only as I pulled up the sheet to hide my excitement it was Step standing there. "Good morning sleepy head. It's almost noon you promised we would drive up to the vineyards today."

Then she stopped and stared. The bulge in the sheet may have given me away. "Oh Franklin, I'm sorry...Are you...Umm...needing some more time? Should I just go back downstairs and see your mom?"

She turned to leave and then just as quickly turned back and closed the door. "Let me see it."

"What."

"Your penis...I want to see it. I've never seen one. A real one I mean. Let me see it."

I was stammering and not knowing what to do when she took control. With a couple of steps she was at my bed and just like that she pulled the sheet away exposing me in all my glory. "Oh Franklin, that is so wonderful. Can I touch it?"

Before I could answer her thumb and finger were holding me. Kneeling on the edge of the bed she leaned down at looked at me. Her mouth was hanging open and her blue eyes big. As she leaned back and let go she demanded, "Show me how you do it. Masturbate for me. I want to see you doing it. Come on show me."

Fool that I am, lying her naked with my fully dressed girlfriend watching, I did. Slowly and wondering why was I doing this? It's insane; I'm masturbating and letting my girlfriend watch.

Until..."Ok now it's my turn." She pulled my hand away and took over. This was so much better than me doing it myself. Her soft hand felt so great. Why hadn't I ever let this happen?

Just as she asked, "Am I doing it right?"

The door opened again. "Oh, sorry, I'll just leave you two to it." Stepping back and closing the door. I could hear her saying, "In the future you should lock your door."

"That was so cool. My mom would have a fit if she caught me giving some guy a hand job. Could I come over every morning? You know and do this? It will help with my education. I could base my thesis on how to give an orgasm by hand. I am going to do that right? You are going to do that aren't you? Orgasm I mean. Should I be doing something else? Are you getting close? Help me out here. I'm kind of a novice at this, you're my first one."

I was getting into it. My mom popping in kind of slowed me down but Step was getting me close again. But it felt so good I didn't want it to end too soon. No, I could have enjoyed this for the next several hours. If something didn't spoil it. The feelings were boiling up inside me.

"Slow down for a bit. Don't hurry; let me feel every stroke of your hand. Ya, like that. Ever so softly and slowly, this is wonderful. Why did we wait? I'm such an idiot."

Even at the slower speed I was getting closer and closer. "Now...faster...ya...Like...That...Oh...Here it comes." I was exploding. Juice was flying ever where. Oh Step. What she did to me. I had died and gone to heaven.

"Please stop. I'm sensitive right now. Give me a few minutes and we can try again. Just let me recover. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your school project."

A knock on my door, "If you guys are done for now, anybody want some lunch? Step, Franklin everything ok in there?"

"Yes mom, things are good in here. We'll be down later. We'll come down in time for dinner, if that's ok with you."

The end

Thanks for reading this little tale I hope you found some enjoyment in this little tale. Your votes and comments are welcome. Any errors in grammar or spelling are completely the fault of the author.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers