Step and June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't work out the way of course. I returned to June's bed the next night. I had to give her detailed description of the events from the previous night's activities. Then we fell into our own set of activities. The following day I could hardly get out of bed. Thankfully it was a Saturday and didn't even get up until after eleven.

June and Johnny were in the kitchen, giggling and laughing while the toast was burning in the mini-oven. Their heads were only inched apart I wondered had they been kissing. As they looked up at me, dragging my naked, bruised and abused body to a chair, June popped up bright and cheerful to get me a cup of life saving coffee.

As I settled down June told me, "I would like to suggest an idea to you. You don't need to give an answer right away. But I would like you to give it some serious thought."

I nodded my sore head. Could too much good sex give a person a hangover?

"Ok...listen up. Here's my plan. Johnny should move in permanently. We can share the rent. We can share the grocery bill. We can share the utilities bill. And Johnny is on board with this one hundred percent. Now for the best part and Johnny really likes this part. We, you and I, share Johnny."

I looked at her like she had lost her mind, "And just how does that work? Are we going to have a schedule? Monday is June's turn? Step gets him on Thursday? What about the other days?"

"You hit it right on the head. I knew you had a knack for organization. Except for one little missing detail, Saturday nights, we, all three of us, get together in our bedroom because we have the king size bed. I love the idea. Johnny loves the idea. All we need is your blessing. If you say no the idea dies a rapid death."

"I think it's the best idea you have ever come up with. I am so fucked out right now that I'll need a break until Thursday. It's even better than your idea about this being a clothes free zone and that was a brilliant idea."

Of course was the clothes free zone idea that may have led to this outcome or was it my yoga idea of displaying my delectable body? I love it when my masterplans work so well. Johnny gets lovely partners three nights a week. I get a warm male body to keep me from going outside for a real cock when I need one and best of all I get my June the other nights. It's a win-win for me, for June and for Johnny.

The end

12