Step-Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
So, where were we "lil bro"? The torture begins.
12.2k words
14.9k
34
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where were we?"

As my dad left the room, Sadie took his place within the minute, standing in my doorway with that sadistic grin I knew all too well.

If I could just deal with more year of this, it'll all be worth it.

But what exactly does one more year entail? As Sadie shuts the door behind her, a couple ideas flash across my mind. And all of them seem much worse than anything I thought may have been "bad" during her highschool days, and the value of "worth it" begins to steadily decline.

Before she steps inside my room, Sadie looks off down the hall, listening and waiting for my dad's footsteps to hit that bottom stair, before committing to the bit and quietly shutting my door behind her.

I begin to pipe up and beg, hoping it'll actually get me somewhere, but she makes a zipper motion across her lips, telling me to shut it before I can get anything more than a couple words out of my mouth.

"Listen here. I'm going to make my house rules short and sweet for you. Do what I say, when I say, and life will be so much easier for you. Make a peep and try crying out or screaming for daddy's help, and you'll be tasting my fucking socks for a week as you learn what it means to shut up. And tell anyone ANYTHING about what happens inside these walls, and I swear to god I'll make you wish your dad chose a homeless shelter over living with us."

Honestly, she didn't even have to threaten that last bit. I already wish my dad chose the backseat of a sedan as our living quarters over my current situation.

She walks forward till she is standing in front of me, towering over my cowering body sitting on the bed.

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yeah. Crystal."

"Good. Now, I do believe I owe you a little something for trying to run away earlier. I understand, you may have been a little overwhelmed, seeing me after so long and all, so I'm not going to hurt you over it. Yet."

She kicks her leg up on the bed beside me and posts her elbow up on it as she leans in closer to me, her hot breath whispering across my lips as she continues.

"Instead, you're going to pick between the two choices I gave you earlier. Worship my feet, or worship my ass. Straight to the point and easy enough, right? So, what'll it be?"

Shit, just like earlier, neither choice is particularly pleasant.

The sharp, pungent odors of her feet followed me constantly as she rubbed the fabric of her overworn socks into my nose time and time again. I could smell them by memory alone it seems, and I had to hold back my gags even then.

But her ass had a bigger power to it. It wasn't just scent that was the problem. It was the weight of it, the power she held over me, the way she could flex her thighs and crush my head like a watermelon between them or drop her weight back and smother me unconscious if she so desired, while I could do nothing but hopelessly tap at her thighs and beg for mercy.

In short, her feet were annoying and disgusting, but her ass was horrifying and dangerous.

As I mulled over my choices, Sadie piped in as she grew impatient.

"Whoops, I think I made that decision a little too tough for you. It's so hard to pick, right? You just love every part of me so much you don't want to miss out on a single thing! No, what I meant to say is what part do you want to worship first? You'll be seeing both tonight, no matter which one you choose, so don't fret about missing out on the other."

Are you fucking kidding me?! No, why am I even acting like I'm surprised? There's literally no reason for her not to. It's her house, after all. So, of course she's not going to hold back.

"How about this? I'm going to head to my room, get changed, maybe grab a couple trinkets, and when I come back you had better have your decision made. If not, I'll just have to pick for you."

She thumped my forehead, took her foot off my bed, and headed back out the way she came.

"I suggest staying where you are. I'm not really a fan of hide and seek, but we can play some other games later instead." The door clicks shut behind her as she walks next door to her room, leaving me to mentally freak out as I wait for my inevitable doom.

Slowly, I begin to hyperventilate as I try not to freak out. My breath quickens, my eyes darting around the room for something, anything that can help me out of this mess. Did I have anything I could hit her over the head with? No, I can't try to injure her, our parents would never believe the reasoning.

Could I hide? I don't know this house well enough to find a spot, and she would certainly hear my footsteps if I tried to leave the room. Could I hide under the bed? She isn't the damn boogieman, that wouldn't do anything.

What the hell do I do besides roll over and submit?

After a couple minutes, I hear the click of her door shutting as she begins to make her way back to my room. Shit shit shit, time is running out and I need to make a choice.

Sadie opens the door and slips back inside. She changed out of her sweatpants and sports bra and decided on a pair of grey spandex shorts that were tight enough to be considered a second skin and an oversized shirt with her college logo on it that stopped just halfway down her hips.

Any other girl in the world and my jaw may have dropped at the sight, the way the seam of her shorts practically disappears in the valley of her crack, the width of her hips and how they sway with each step, her toned majestic legs.

But this is Sadie we're talking about here. Every single one of those aspects screams danger to me, because I know what those thighs are capable of, I know how terrifyingly deep that chasm between her cheeks truly is and what it's like to get lost inside there. If I hadn't been her personal plaything for the past 4 years, maybe I could have enjoyed looking at her from afar like other boys our age, but now?

No chance.

She dropped a bag down on the floor that I couldn't see inside of, but I'm assuming it's filled with the trinkets she mentioned before.

"So, did you make your choice yet?"

I made my choice alright, and it was the stupidest one of all. For some reason, in that split second, I decided I would try to fight my way out of this.

I hopped off the bed and ran straight at her, trying to barrel into her and hopefully knock her down to the ground. I didn't know where I would go from there or what I was thinking, but maybe if I could show a little resistance, I could prove I'm not a complete pushover who is simply going to cower at her feet.

I'm not sure where this spurt of bravery erupted from, as I was certainly the flight over the fight when it came to my normal response type, but maybe this time...

"Oh! So THAT'S how it's going to be then?"

Despite this fire that erupted in my belly, this sudden passion to fight, this fury that I let boil over and take control of my actions, in all actuality I did nothing more than try to run head-first into her chest like a screaming toddler.

From her point of view, I was just going for a pitiful attempt at a tackle. With an embarrassing amount of ease, she dropped a foot back and took her stance, letting me blindly run straight into a move I remember her calling the "cow catcher".

She dropped her hips and placed her chest on top of my back as my head slipped between her arm and her side. She instantly stopped me in my tracks, barely budging an inch from the impact as she held a good 50 pounds over me. With precision she slipped her right hand up underneath my chin and sucked it up into a front headlock as she easily gained control of my neck.

Her left arm shot into an underhook, throwing it under my arm and snatching it up into the air.

If anyone had seen this, they would've seen me bent over with my head tucked into her armpit as my arms thrashed wildly about in the air, looking for some kind of hold to pull myself out.

"Woah there Jakie, no need to get so riled up now. You act like you haven't been caught in this move throwing one of your little tantrums before."

I try to spit a slur at her, but she tightens her arm around my neck as she sucks it a bit deeper underneath my chin, making each breath a bit more labored than the last.

"I'm sorry, what was that? It sounded like you were trying to say something, but I couldn't quite hear you. Was that "Pin me to the bed and smother me with your ass big sis?" Is that what I heard?"

"F-Fuck Y-Y-You,"

"Mm, sorry. That's only for good boys, and you appear to need a bit of punishing."

She began to walk forward, guiding me to the side of the bed as I blindly stumbled over my feet, unable to see anything more than the floor as she walked me around my room, taking satisfaction in the control she had over me. I tried to dig my heels into the ground and give some kind of resistance, but she simply raised her arm under my chin and picked me up, dragging me along the floor by the very tips of my toes as the pressure on my throat increased.

I desperately slapped her arm with my free hand, scratching at her skin and begging with throat gurgling whimpers, until she finally let go.

She released her headlock and pushed me back on the bed, quickly following suit so as not to give me a second's worth of rest. As I scrambled to get away from her on the bed, she quickly mounted my hips and snatched up my hands, holding them above my head.

She had the perfect leverage here. With a single hand, she could keep my hands locked above my head, no matter how much I thrashed about. Her legs were pinning down my hips, and even if I tried to roll her off me, she would simply have to shift her weight the slightest bit to ride out my struggles until I eventually tired myself out.

I was completely stuck, rendered helpless and a slave to her whim and will.

Sadie leaned forward and brought her face inches from mine, staring deep into my eyes as she read the emotions that flickered across them.

"There it is, exactly what I like to see. Fear, submission. All the things that make this so damn fun."

"S-So what, is this just some sick game for you or something?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "You could call it that. I'll be honest and say I do take quite the pleasure in a game of cat and mouse, in more ways than one."

"What the hell does that me-" I was cut off as her free hand shot over my mouth, silencing me.

"Too many questions. Now, I don't think you can properly worship my feet in your current state. Too feisty, we need to kill a little bit of that fight left in you. So, it looks like we're going with option number two up first."

"Mmpphh? Mmmpphh!" I quickly remembered what option two was as she began to scoot forward. Her hips were on my own before they began to slide upwards onto my stomach, then my chest, and with a bounce she landed them right below my chin, her spandex covered crotch and the massive walls you could call her thighs filling my entire vision.

I closed my eyes, expecting to feel the intense wave of heat that emanated from her flesh to overwhelm me at any second. Instead, she rested her full weight on my throat for a brief moment, taking solace in my struggled breaths as I coughed and sputtered from the ever-increasing pressure on my trachea.

Sadie giggled as she softly bounced on my throat.

"It's so cute, watching the fear grow in your eyes the closer I get to crushing you with these bad boys." She flexed her thighs, giving them a slight jiggle as she smacked them.

"How about we play a game? Siblings always play games together, right?"

I could only grunt in response as she continued to bounce.

"Glad to hear you're on board. Alright, here's the game: I'll start on your chest, and I'll ask you questions about me. We've known each other for so long this should be a breeze for you. Every question you get right, I'll scoot back a bit. And every question you get wrong..."

To emphasize the obvious answer, she scooted forward, settling her crotch just on top of my chin. I got a brief whiff of her musk and cringed from the raw scent before she scooted back, settling herself atop my chest for the start of the game.

"Ready to start?"

"Do I really have a choice?"

"Nope!"

Before starting, she lowered my arms and tucked them up underneath her thighs, rendering them useless as she squeezed them. "I'll just keep these here for safekeeping. Now, first question. Hm..."

Sadie tapped her chin as she tried to find a somewhat fair question to ask me.

"Got it, what weight class did I wrestle?"

She bounced up and down on my chest with her muscular ass to let me try and judge her weight.

"It's pretty close to what I weigh now, so you should be able to guess it pretty easily."

I was around 120 myself, so she had to be 150 minimum. But each time she bounced, I subconsciously added a couple pounds as my ribs began to creak and groan.

"...160?"

She blushed a little before winking down at me, "Well aren't you flattering? Nope, you're actually a bit under." Sadie scooted forward a couple inches, her thighs beginning to cover the sides of my head once more.

"Same question, try again."

"195?"

The cute glint of approval in her eye disappeared from my jump in numbers, telling me I obviously went over. She scooted forward a bit more, placing her weight back on my throat.

"Try again," she said coldly. That only left 2 options in between 160 and 195, from what I remember. I had a 50/50 shot.

My dignity told me to take the lower number, but the pressure that began to crush my throat obviously screamed the latter.

"1-182...?"

Her eyes beamed down at me, insulted that I took the higher number, but she scooted back a couple inches. "Correct."

I breathed a sigh of relief as the pressure was relieved, but I knew the game was far from over.

"Next question, what socks were my favorite to wear?"

"White?" I feel like that was the safest answer, I mean who doesn't wear white socks right?

Wrong, Sadie scoots forward, tucking my chin right up against her crotch.

"Try again, come on. You spent so much time with your nose buried against them you should be able to see them with your eyes closed.

The truth of the matter is that her socks were always consistently dirty, worn till the threads were falling apart. The only part I ever saw was the grey bottoms. White, red, blue, it didn't matter because she wore every single damn pair until they were a grey blurred out mess being rubbed across my face like sandpaper.

"Grey?"

"Wrong again, Jakie."

She scooted forward, breaking the barrier and beginning to actually edge herself onto my face this time. My mouth was still free but was close enough to plant a kiss in between her thighs.

"Come on, there's too many colors to choose from!"

"Then I guess that means you have plenty to choose from. Guess again."

I racked my brain, desperately trying to come up with anything, scrounging my memories to see a glimpse of her tortures that I shoved in a box in the depths of my subconscious.

"Blue?"

"Hmm..." She raised her hips, and I breathed yet another sigh of relief as I thanked whichever god was out there listening.

"I did have a blue pair I liked to wear, but they certainly weren't my favorite."

"Wait! Sad-"

She scooted forward and I watched in horror as her mound hovered directly over my mouth and nose, a mere inch away. I took another sniff of that musky aroma and groaned in displeasure.

Suddenly, her hips dropped, crashing all of her weight down onto my face. I let out a muffled yelp, taken by surprise as she whisked my breath away.

"I'll let you stew in there just a bit, maybe it will help jog your memory."

I thrashed my head about, trying to free it from the confinement of her mound that began to overwhelm my senses. Sadie reached down and tangled a hand in my hair, yanking hard on it while she threw her other hand in the air, treating my struggles like a bull ride. She also tightened her thighs around the sides of my head, reducing the limit at which I could toss my head side to side.

I kicked my legs and fought for traction on the bed, smacking her lower back, fighting to free my nose but it was useless. My fight began to die down as quickly as it arose.

"Come on, that was like, 20 seconds max. We'll have to work on your stamina in the future."

She looked down at my eyes, the only thing poking up from between her thighs, smirking at her accomplishment for a couple more seconds before finally scooting back, freeing my face just enough to speak.

"Next guess. You better make it good, because I plan on taking away all of your senses with this one."

She thinks about that threat for a second, before correcting herself. "Well, I can't really take away taste, I guess. Does smothering count towards that? I could corrupt your taste, maybe... Ah, you get the idea. You gonna guess or what?"

Shit, I was too busy fighting for my life beneath her I didn't even have a chance to consider what to guess next.

"W-White?"

Sadie rolled her eyes, "You already guessed white, genius. Try. AGAIN."

I whimpered pitifully as she scooted all the way forward. Her crotch moved up to my forehead, and now I was staring and the vast expanse you could call her ass. The spandex disappeared deep between her cheeks, like a blackhole sucking in any instance of light that dared to approach it. She reached back, grabbing each hefty cheek to spread them apart.

Without warning, she dropped her weight upon my face, and my nose was thrust forward in the depths of her ass as my eyes buried somewhere in her crotch, and my mouth forced close somewhere amidst the mass of her cheeks.

Looking at Sadie's ass from a distance, they would look like a pair volleyballs tucked into a pair of short resting atop two tree trunks, evidence of the amount of work she puts into strengthening her body. I can say I admire the work ethic, but there is a lot to desire when you're face to face with the dangers of what they truly hold.

You would think her cheeks were plush, soft, like two pillows you could rest your head against. But that couldn't be further from the truth.

If they were pillow, they were the extra firm ones that feel like getting hit by a 2x4 if you tried using them in a silly little pillow fight. They were hard, firm, the results of years of squats and lunges. Her waist could have been swapped with the posterior of a marble statue and nobody would have known the difference.

And I felt the full might of that marble ass now as she leaned back, letting her weight rest back against my face. The pressure was unreal, bringing tears to my eyes as her weight continued to increase with each second.

My nose came to a stop as it slid as deep as it was allowed between her cheeks, but the rest of my face wasn't as fortunate. I felt like a toy being compressed in one of those hydraulic press videos.

The only thing I could do was let out a high-pitched whine from my throat as she finally came to a stop on my face.

"There we go, I forgot just how comfy you was. I always considered trying to force you into being my cushion for study hall or something, but I know I could never get away with that. Oh, I know! You could be my cushion while I do my homework now! I could chain your arms and legs to my desk chair every single night. I think my grades would really improve from a change like that, don't you think?"

I let out a muffled grunt. What I wanted to say was that was the most insufferable idea I had ever heard in my life and I would rather die than come face to face with her ass ever again. But all that came out was a choked-up sob that could barely be heard past the flesh of her ass.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Another 30 seconds and I'll give you another chance. Since I'm already scooted as far as I can go, how could I kick it up a notch..."

How could she kick it up a notch? I personally couldn't see how this could get any worse.