Step-Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to scream out, begging and pleading her not to do this. But she quickly shuts me up as something else hits her ankles.

Her red thong...

She kicks them off to the side, before hopping off the bed. I try to wriggle and strain against my restraints to see if they'd loosened even the tiniest bit, but I knew the answer to that before I even started.

I feel my body getting turned around and turned over as she slides me into my new position. When I stop, I'm staring back up at the ceiling again. But the light is blocked as her figure comes into view. And I realize...

I'm staring straight up at Sadie's bushy mound.

Her patch wasn't necessarily overgrown, but it certainly wasn't in a neat, clean-shaven state either. And beneath it was a set of puffy lips that looked hungry and desperate, like they were ready to take me for everything I was worth. And above all that was Sadie, glaring down at me with a look of pure hunger.

She wasn't kidding. Earlier she did have at least a slight glimmer of playfulness in her eyes as she bantered with me, like a cat mindlessly swiping at a mouse she had no intention of eating just yet but now there was a switch that was flipped. Now she was pursuing something more than her mindless bullying and teasing.

Now, I had never actually seen a girl's private area before outside of the usual porn. So, as it lingered above me, I had to admit, it was quite intimidating. And embarrassing. I thought my first time being up close and personal with one would be a bit more...intimate.

I shyly looked off to the side, trying to avoid staring at it any longer than I needed to.

Sadie dug her nails into my cheek though, snatching my face back upright.

"Trust me, there's no point in being bashful about it now. We're kicking things up a hot notch, so it's in your best interest to keep up."

She wasted no time in getting to the point as she stepped over my face facing my feet, my head slipping between her thighs. As she scooted forward, my eyes broke through and widned in fear as I came within an inch of her massive, bare ass.

"Before we get there though, let's work on that smell bit I was talking about. I think you need to learn to appreciate it for all it's worth."

Sadie reached back, grabbing each hefty cheek and spread them apart. As she parted the gates of Hell, I could see my worst fear come forward, the worst possible scenario.

Her greasy, wrinkled rosebud came into view, puckering and pulsating as it beckoned me forward, inviting me into its embrace. An invite I so desperately wanted to decline.

"I want you to put your nose directly on my asshole Jakie. I want you to shove your nostrils right against it and sniff. Sniff like the bitch you are."

I frantically shook my head no, there was no way in fucking hell I was going to willingly do that.

"I thought the rule was you did whatever I told you. Are you really disobeying me right now? Is that really the game you want to play?"

I didn't answer, as there was no correct answer to her question.

"Okay, let's see what it takes to make you act like a good boy."

Suddenly, the pressure around my head increased tenfold. I screamed out in confusion before I realized she had flexed her thighs, effectively trapping me in a reverse headscissor.

She didn't hold an ounce of her strength back either. I could feel her thighs beginning to grow harder and harder as she continued to flex. I could see the veins practically popping out of her skin as Sadie looked back at me over her shoulder, smirking at the way my eyes began to bulge out of my head from the intense pressure.

After about 30 seconds of squeezing, she released her legs, asking me one more time. "Are you going to continue to disobey me?"

I thought about my answer for a second, but a second was far too long as she flexed her thighs one more time. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on my chest, and locked her ankles around each other, lifting her legs in the air as she balanced on my body.

Her thighs crushed the sides of my throat, cutting off my air and blood flow, making any movement outside of my eyeballs above impossible.

I began to hear a sickly gurgling sound as she continued to squeeze, taking a moment to realize that I was the one making it. It was the only noise I could manage as the lights began to grow brighter around me, my pulse began to pound in my head, and my fight slowly began to die.

All I could see was the slope of her asscheeks above me as I slowly edged towards unconsciousness, her threats and quips towards me slowly turning into nothing more than a ringing noise in the background.

But I wasn't given the grace of fading out of existence, no that would be far too easy. Sadie looked back, noticing my face looked a little too blue for her comfort, and released my head from her steel grip.

"Woah there, come back to me now. You aren't knocking out just yet. But if you want air, you know where to look."

I didn't even need to take another second's hesitation. As she planted her feet back on the floor and presented her open ass to me, I shot my face forward, burying it and nuzzling my nose deep between her cheeks. I sniffed and sniffed like the dog I am, desperately inhaling her fumes.

I was desperate for air, desperate to please, desperate to do exactly what she says if it means avoiding the might of her thighs.

Sadie bit her lip as she felt the hot winds of my breath blow across her rear rosebud, reaching back and petting her hand through my hair in approval.

"There you go, isn't that so much better? Isn't it nice to just do what I say and avoid the pain of struggling? Tell me, don't you love how your big sis's ass smells? Isn't it so much nicer than the other things I could be doing to you?"

I took another sniff, and honestly questioned if it was better than what she was doing. The stench of her direct asshole was absolutely rank. I've smelt her ass time and time again, but there was always some kind of filter or barrier separating me from the horrors that lurked within, even if it seemed like they did little to no good.

But nothing short of sticking my head in an unplugged fridge full of rotten meat could have prepared me for coming into direct contact with this.

Her greasy wrinkled rosebud rubbed itself back and forth across the tip of my nose, twerking back against it like it was trying to force the entire length of my nose inside of her. The stench had a thick odor to it, like I was breathing in a dense smog that reeked of sweat and improperly wiped ass. I kept my eyes closed the entire time, scared of what I might see smear across my skin as she wiped my face back and forth like toiletpaper.

Each sniff was worse than the last as I seemingly never got used to it like I hoped. If it wasn't the raw earthy stench getting to me, it was the rancid sweaty taste of her socks that continued to plague my tongue. These sensations beat my insides back and forth like a game of tennis.

At this point, I lost count of how many times I was forced to swallow my bile to keep it down from the assault on my senses.

Her grinds across my nose seemed slow, methodical, like she was in tune to something, but I wasn't quite sure what.

She sensed me thinking too hard, as she reached back and smacked the top of my head.

"Sniff harder, I want to hear it."

I flared my nostrils and expanded my lungs, making loud audible sniffs that repetitively sent me into a coughing fit over and over as her ass-fumes continued to destroy my insides, but I didn't stop. I fell into the same sort of rhythm, matching the gyration of her hips.

She would grind down into my nose a little harder, like she was trying to fuck herself in the ass with the tip of it, before sliding forward just a couple hairs. I would take a struggled, deep sniff, suppress my coughs and gags, and then have it cut off as she grinded back into it. Over and over.

The sweat remnants and grease of her asscrack spread across my face as her grinds and thrusts became increasingly more intense, covering every inch of my nose, forehead, cheeks, anything her ass could reach with its moisture.

Outside the slap of her cheeks on my own, I could just barely make out a noise that seemed to come above me. A low groan of sorts. Was that...a moan? A growl maybe?

She wasn't...she wasn't getting off from this, was she?

There was another smell in the air too as she continued to thrust against my face. This one is far more pungent, warm even, but not exactly displeasurable for some reason. If I'm being my honest, my nose actually seemed to search for the scent naturally. What is that? Where is it coming from?

Another growl erupted from her lips, and she settled her hips back against my face, yanking on my hair to shove it as deep between her cheeks as she could manage.

"Fuck...I can't hold out any longer. I'm just gonna do it," She muttered to herself, losing some kind of mental battle.

Sadie dropped my head to the mattress, turning around to expose my face to her bare, wet, glistening pussy. The scent hit my nostrils and I immediately knew what I had been getting hints and whiffs of.

I was smelling the pure scent of her arousal.

It still had a heavy musk to it, but I'd take that over her stomach's exit hole any day. But what was she planning on doing to me with it? Was she going to make me eat her out? I mean, I could manage it but...

"I'll be honest, this falls a little outside the realm of brother-sister bonding. And I might be going a little too far, but fuck, I don't care anymore. I need this. And you're going to give it to me, Jakie. Try not to pass out on me, okay? I promise I'll be quick."

"MMPPHHH!"

I cried out through the gag as Sadie grabbed 2 handfuls of my hair like reigns to a horse and stepped over me. She licked her lips hungrily as she looked down into my eyes, and I could tell this wasn't the same girl I was used to. She was too far gone, her own lust and desire taking over her senses and guiding her movements.

The Sadie I knew would never go this far, as sick and harsh as she was...or maybe she would? Maybe this was her fantasy all along, and our senseless squabbles were nothing more than foreplay, edging, teases for her.

What if there was more to it than just mindless bullying? What if she was working towards fulfilling her own little goal?

Maybe this was her true goal all along, to have a boy tied up beneath her, helpless and suffering, as she fucked the lights out of his eyes. Maybe this is what ran through her mind every single time she trapped me in the closet, biting her lip as she contemplated just how far she was going to take me that day, how far could she push me, but it was always too risky to unleash her true desires.

Before getting to the action, she leaned over, and pursed her lips as she let a glob of spit trail down, heading directly for my face. I tried to jerk my face to the side to avoid its trajectory, but she squeezed her thighs, forcing my head in place to watch in happen in slow motion. As it landed right on the tip of my nose, Sadie rubbed it around, spreading her saliva across my cheeks and mouth as well.

"Just to make sure there isn't too much friction. I'll use lube next time, I promise."

She acts as if my face wasn't already as greasy as a slip n' slide from spending the past 10 minutes in her slick asscrack.

If I had the energy to cry right now, I would certainly shed a couple tears over the disgusting treatment she has put me through tonight. But it isn't over just yet. There's no time to rest or wallow.

Sadie jumps into the main event, dropping her hips and letting her pussy make contact with my face with a wet squelch. Her growl turned into a long, low moan as she got settled atop me.

"Oooh fuck. That is so much better than I thought it would be." I could almost feel the tingles and echoes of pure euphoria that ran across her nerves as she began to pleasure herself with my helpless state.

The first thing I noticed was how wet she was. As she began to thrust her hips forward, her lips slid across my face with ease. The extra lubrication wasn't even necessary from how turned on she was right now.

Each time she bucked her hips forward, my nose was enveloped by her swollen lips, burying it within the moist folds of her insides, before releasing it once more to grab the quickest of breaths, before being thrust back in once more.

Her moans began to pick up in volume as she fell into the flow of fucking her new step-brother's face, using me like nothing more than a toy for her use and abuse.

Every couple minutes she would get too lost in the "use and abuse" part, forgetting to provide me with the necessary air to keep my consciousness afloat. With every bit of strength I had, I would have to force my way out and tear my face away from the suction between her thighs. I would gasp for air, filling my lungs as much as I could before she cussed at me and yanked on my air, shoving me right back into place.

"Mmm, right there. Right fucking there Jakie."

She began to focus on the tip of my nose, circling her hips around it as she pressed it right up against what I could only assume was the bump of her clit. As she searched for that magic button, I knew when she found it as her thighs reflexively tightened around the side of my head, holding me into place so as not to lose it.

Her moans slowly edged into screams of ecstasy as she began to bear her weight down, putting every ounce of pressure she could into shoving my entire face inside of her. I could barely hear them though, as my ears were muffled by her clamped thighs. All I could hear was the rapid squelch sounds of her thrusting her throbbing pussy against my face, fucking it relentlessly as she pursued that ultimate high.

I began to cry out and try to get her attention, let her know I needed air, I needed to breathe, a fucking break, something! But all I could do was helplessly scratch my nails in the bed sheet below me as she refused to so much as look at me as anything more than an object of her pleasure.

I wasn't her brother, her dog, her victim, nothing. I was just a simple fuck toy to get her off.

Her thighs began to quiver, her legs began to shake, she dropped back onto my chest and yanked my face as deep between her thighs as she possibly could. A gush of liquid began to shoot across my face, filling my airways and stinging my eyes, as she orgasmed with every bit of energy she had. Her screams of ecstasy bounced off the walls as she relentlessly fucked my face with everything she had left in the tank.

How the hell our parents didn't hear from their own bedroom, I don't know. Dad likes to sleep with the TV on, so I imagine that was probably our only saving grace.

But Sadie continued to thrust and squeeze, taking no care of the amount of pressure she was putting on my head as I swore I heard my skull start to split, before finally releasing her grip on my hair.

She rolled over to the side, laying down next to me on the bed, leaving her ass directly next to my head as she fought to catch her breath so that I could wallow in her fumes even after it was all said and done.

After her treatment, I was doing the same to try and recover. I coughed and sputtered to try and clear my airways of her liquids, and anything I smelt once they were clear was simply remnants of her that I probably wouldn't be able to wash away for a week.

We both laid in silence for about 5 minutes before she stood up. Her green eyes were a bit softer now, returning to their playful state after taking out a lifetime's worth of frustrations upon my face.

"Well, I think I'm finally done with you for the night. That was...intense."

Oh, thank you. Finally, thank you. I raised my head towards her so she could start removing the tape.

"So now we can finally get on to your punishment for running away from me earlier."

"MMPPHH?!"

"What? Did you think I was gonna let that go? I said I wouldn't HURT you over it. That thing we just did was punishment for calling me fat and making that gorilla comment. You had an entire queue of shit built up."

"Mmmmmmm." I groaned, too tired to cry and too exhausted to fight.

Sadie walked over to her bag and pulled out a familiar sight. Something I saw show up in my locker that she figured out how to break into time and time again, no matter how many times I changed the lock.

"Did ya miss them? I still wear them for practice at college, so they're nice and fresh for you. I was thinking you could deodorize them for me, maybe get some of the stench out, how does that sound?"

I stared at her coldly, hoping I could tell her how much of a massive bitch she was with my eyes alone.

"Now, now. Don't get too excited."

She laid me back longways on my bed before reaching down to fetch the roll of tape once more. If I had the energy, I would've tried to roll off in the floor and tuck myself away under the bed.

Sadie pulled back the tongue of the well-worn wrestling shoe, opening the top of it wide so I could see the faded insoles as she brought it closer.

"We'll just do one tonight, and then you can get to the other sometimes this week."

She held the shoe down against my nose, introducing my lungs to its horrid atmosphere. I took the tiniest of sniffs before I began to cough and gag at possibly the worst thing I smelt tonight.

She didn't take any notice or comment on my struggles, focusing on wrapping the tape around the back of my head and around the shoe, leaving it in place.

"There we go." Sadie stood back, hands on her hips as she admired her handiwork. There I laid, basically mummified with my hands taped behind my back, legs bound together, with a shoe covering my face. The only thing you could see poking out was my tear-filled eyes as I groaned and struggled against my bindings, fighting with every horrific breath I was forced to take.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jakie. Try to get a good night's sleep. I certainly know I will..."

And with that, she shut the door, leaving me alone in this new house, in a new bed, with these new horrifying sensations. I wish I could fall asleep, just to escape the scent of her worn shoes, the feel of her sticky liquids still dripping down my face, the feelings of embarrassment and shame as I once again had my ass handed to me by a girl.

By my bully.

By my new stepsister.

~

I'm not sure if I ever fell asleep. The night just kind of passed in a hazy blur as I moaned and groaned, praying that someone would walk in and find me. But eventually, the morning sun did rise and spill its light into my room.

"Hey Jake! Come downstairs, we're about to eat breakfast!"

I instinctively tried to get up at the sound of my dad's voice, but discovered I was very much still bound. Last night's events began to run through my head, and I couldn't believe half the shit that happened. Certainly, I had to make some of that up, right?

I noticed the taste in my mouth wasn't as prominent, meaning I actually managed to make some progress as far as cleaning the disgusting gobstopper I forced to suck on throughout the night.

"Jake? You awake yet?" My dad called up the stairs. What if he came up here and found me in this state?

Fuck it, if he did, that would make explaining so much easier. We might lose this happy little family, but I don't care. If he could find me like this, it would do all the explaining I could ever need.

I heard a set of footsteps, and my heart began to pick up its pace. Finally, it was over.

"I'll get him, don't worry! We'll be down in a couple minutes!" Sadie piped up.

And just like that, my heart dropped right back down into the pit of my stomach where it belonged. Sadie opened the door, promptly shutting it behind her to make sure no wondering eyes could see the mess she left behind last night.