Step-Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could...take off my shorts? Ooh, yes. That should do the trick. You better think long and hard about your next guess or you'll be finding out the color of my panties instead."

No...No no no. I was only face deep in those once, and I sure as hell don't plan on having a second meet-and-greet with them. Think!

My lungs began to burn as the seconds continued to pass, my airways all being smushed shut by the weight of her asscheeks. I needed to think but my brain was too focused on how much everything hurt.

What socks were her favorite? I thought of the basic colors, and I don't remember her being one to wear bright colored ones either, not that they would've been bright before she was done with them.

Wait, why am I guessing colors? Thinking back, she never said what color her favorite socks were...

She only asked WHICH socks were her favorite to wear. So, maybe a design? I can see it, it's right there on the tip of my tongue (and my nose)...

Sadie barely lifted her hips, releasing some of the pressure to open my airways but not quite freeing my nose from the confinement of her ass. Without a second thought, I greedily began to sniff, gulping every ounce of air down that I can.

The lingering scent punishes me for my greed though, slapping my nostrils with a deep earthy stench of sweat and straight body odor as it begins to in. I can tell she didn't shower after her gym trip today, probably just for me, as her ass smells like a steaming cesspool of just pure filth. As much as I hate it, my body could care less about my displeasure and continues to huff her shorts like an oxygen mask.

"Hey now, that tickles! Don't breathe so hard."

She teasingly grinds back and forth, grinding the tip of nose along the length of her crack as I unwillingly sniff it, grimacing as the heat and stench grows stronger the closer she brings me to the center.

"Go on, be honest. You like how it smells, don't you? I've never seen someone so desperate, so eager, to smell my ass. Maybe instead of being my little brother you can just be the family dog?"

I chose not to respond to her quips, knowing I would simply land myself in hotter water if I spoke my mind to her. She must have grown bored by my lack of response because she finally leaned forward, freeing my face fully so I could respond.

The light stabbed my eyes as I blinked, getting used to it again after seeing nothing but the black of her shorts. But once I could see, I was greeted with the sight of her spandex shorts pulled halfway down, her milky white asscheeks fighting to spill out of their fabric container.

"So, last guess before things get really interesting. Whatcha got for me, Jakie?" All or nothing.

"Stripes. It was the striped socks." I distinctly remember the pattern, it was always a mix of faded black and white, the bottom ruined to the point they were all merged into a single grey color.

I sat there, anxiously waiting for the results, my eyes unable to tear themselves away from the very top her red thong I could just barely see poking out from the top of her ass.

Sadie let out a disappointed huff, and began to pull the spandex shorts back up, holstering her weapon once more and sparing me for the time being.

"You win this round, congrats."

Oh, thank god. I breathe out a true sigh of relief. I thought that was gonna be it for me tonight for sure.

"So, now that your memory has been jogged, how about we get you re-acquainted?"

"Wait, what?"

Sadie scoots back on my body, resting her hips along my own once more.

"Oh, you heard me. I told you at the start, you were going to be getting nice and personal with BOTH choices." She kicked her feet up on my chest, revealing her nasty, degraded, striped socks. I guess they really were her favorites.

I gulped as she flexed her toes, extending them out towards my nose.

"What to do, what to do...I'm not really feeling another game."

She teasingly slapped my face with her foot, battering my nose and cheeks as I held my breath to keep her pungent stench out of my airways as long as possible.

"A foot massage? Oh, that would be perfect! I did cardio today, so they're definitely sore. But you only have two hands, and you need both of them to do a good job on one foot. What to do with the other foot though so it doesn't get lonely..."

To answer her own question, she slaps her foot down on my mouth, covering it as she grips my nose between her toes.

"I think I'll leave it right here until we get around to it. You don't mind right?"

I feel my head nodding no as she uses her foot to control it.

"Perfect! You really are the best little bro a sister could ask for, aren't you?"

Our parents aren't even married yet, but even still I don't think I will ever be capable of calling this sadistic bitch my family, much less my sister. Every time she calls me "Jakie" or "lil bro" I feel a pit of disgust slowly well up in my stomach at the thought of being anything more than an acquaintance with her, and even that would be considered too much.

Speaking of disgust, the feeling of her sandpaper sock that is currently clamped around my nose is pretty high up on my list. I haven't even taken a sniff yet, but it slowly works its way into my nostrils, plaguing my airways as it sits there waiting, ready to assault me with that first breathe. I can feel it radiating like radioactive material, which at this point it may very well be able to set off a Geiger counter.

It's nothing I haven't already experienced, but fuck it isn't pleasant no matter how many times you do it.

"Well? Get those hands to work! You're going to breathe eventually whether you like it or not so quit being such a bitch about it and do what I tell you.

I groan, but oblige and reach up, finding her other foot and taking it into my hands. I'm not exactly a masseuse or anything, but I begin to dig my thumbs into the sole of her foot, rubbing them in slow methodical circles hoping this is what she was looking for.

"Ooh, there it is. Keep on with it." I rub one thumb along the top ball of her foot while working the other into the sole, listening to her groans of pleasure and approval above.

I'm glad she's enjoying this bit, because it's about to get a lot worse for me as I finally run out of air, my lungs screaming they can't hold out any longer. Something I fail to realize time and time again is that while it is nice to hold your breath, prolonging your freedom for those extra few seconds, it has a horrid backlash that I always seem to keep forgetting about.

I take an unwillingly massive sniff, inhaling every particle of stench that lingered between her toes and within the toxic fabric of her socks, filling my lungs to their maximum capacity with this sharp, horrifying odor. It stung my airways so bad, but my body was once again far greedier for this tainted air than my mind was due to being denied oxygen for longer than it was comfortable for. Almost like it was punishing me for depriving it of a basic neccessity.

Her socks smelt of stale laundry with a sick mildew odor, indicating it hadn't been days but a matter of weeks since these things saw a washing machine. Hell, as I continue to sniff, I can't help but wonder if they've EVER seen a washing machine. Some of the spots and blemishes that coated the bottom honestly looked familiar to the point I'm probably smelling the same sweat that the fabric soaked up from a year ago.

And then her feet had a similar, yet distinctly different scent that broke through the fabric. They smelt of musty shoes with the mellow sweaty body odor scent when they were wet from a workout. But when they weren't soaked in sweat, they took a sharp pungent odor that smelt like she marinated them in a bag of stale cheetos that seemed to entangle itself perfectly with the scent of the stale socks to create a symphonic concoction of pure torture to my airways.

I can't handle this. I jerked my head away, letting loose a sickening retching sound as I fought to keep the pizza from earlier down.

"Hey! Get your face back in there!"

"I-I can't, I'm gonna...hurl..."

"The fuck you are! Keep that shit down!"

I groaned as I swallowed the built-up saliva, trying to work the feeling back down into my stomach. It was hard, but I somehow managed to stabilize myself. As long as she didn't-

"You're good now? Good, now back at it."

Before I could get my bearings back together, Sadie reached down and turned my face back up to the ceiling, returning her foot to its rightful place atop my nose. I took a breath in surprise, resulting in returning to my coughing, sputtering state as I began to heave once more.

I jerked my head side to side, breaking my nose free from the grasps of her toes as I fought for untainted air.

"Are you kidding me?! Get your face in my goddamn feet before I make you!"

Her tone shot fear into my veins, but this time I simply couldn't force myself to. She stood up from my hips and stood up on the bed, preparing to stomp on me, kick me, something to beat me into submission. I knew it would only make the situation worse, but I took the chance to roll over to my stomach, burying my face into the mattress and covering it with my hands like a child.

I felt Sadie raise her foot in preparation to assault me, but she hummed in thought before lowering it back down to the bed.

"Actually, no. That is perfectly fine. I can make use of that position..."

I hear a zip from her backpack as she reaches over and grabs something from the inside. Shit, I'm starting to think I just played right into her hands.

"Wait, hold on. I'm sorry, I just need a break. I'll do what you- AH!"

As I lifted myself up from the bed to try and roll back over, my arms were yanked behind my back, extended to a very uncomfortable position.

"Ow, shit! S-Sadie. Wait, please! I said I'll comply!"

I didn't hear a word from her as I continued to moan and grunt in pain. I tried to pull away, but that only resulted in her lifting my arms higher to a point they are not meant to reach. She brings my arms together, holding them together with one hand, when suddenly I hear a sound that anyone would recognize

Riiiiiip

Duct tape.

"Wait, Sadie wait!"

"What was one of my rules at the beginning? To keep your fucking mouth shut?"

"Sadie, this is ridiculous. Come on, you're going way too far. Let me go!"

She didn't respond to my desperate theatrics anymore, instead focusing on rolling the tape around my wrists, over and over as she binds them together. She finally dropped them back down to my back when she felt satisfied before moving downwards.

I tested my strength against the tape, and as expected I couldn't budge an inch. It was so tight I was scared the circulation to my hands was in danger too. I'd have to wear a long sleeve just to hid the marks for the rest of the weekend

Suddenly, I felt a pressure around my ankles when I realized she was taping those together too.

"Sadie, come on. Are you fucking kidding me?" I kicked my legs, trying to interrupt her process as I showed some kind of resistance.

"You better stop..." She warned, but I was far from caring at this point. I was getting whatever lick I could get in there. I kicked back at her chest again.

"You're the one being a disgusting bitch, how about you fucking stop?"

"Maybe if you weren't so pathetic and weak you wouldn't be getting your ass kicked by a fucking girl in the first place." She locked her arms around my calves, forcing my legs together as she began to wrap the tape around them.

"I would barely consider you a girl. You're more of a fucking gorilla than anything, fighting and overpowering others just to get your way. Hell, you even smell like one you stupid bitch." It was such a childlike insult, one you would truly hear between two siblings, but it was honestly the best way I could describe her.

There was a second of silence after my insult as she dropped my now taped legs. No movement, no speaking, nothing. I could feel her gaze beaming into the back of my skull, and it felt redhot.

Shit, did I touch a nerve?

"...Excuse me? Did you really just call me a fucking gorilla?"

Yup, that was a nerve, and judging from her tone I could tell she was pissed. I didn't think it was that serious a quip, but she is still a woman. Apparently one who is quite sensitive about her appearance.

"I-I didn't mean to say it like that, I meant-"

I screamed out in pain as I felt a sharp pain stab my scalp as she yanked my hair, pulling my head back to meet her gaze straight above me.

"What did you mean then, huh? That shit didn't just come out of thin air. Did you really just tell a GIRL that she looks like a fucking gorilla, yes or no?"

Well, when she says it like that it does sound pretty bad, doesn't it...?

"I-I'm sorry, it just slipped-"

"Unbelievable. First you insult my weight, and now this? You know what? I'm tired of listening to your shit. I was just going to do some mindless teasing tonight and then let you go, but it appears we need a bit more brother-sister bonding time."

"Sadie-"

She reaches back out of view, grabbing something.

"I thought I said I was tired of listening to your shit. So how about you stuff a sock in it."

She brings her hand back into view holding something I couldn't quite make out in time. She slams it forward into my face, forcibly shoving the object into my mouth. I thrash my head about and try to force my mouth close, but Sadie yanks on my hair, causing me to yelp in pain and open my mouth wide open for whatever she was trying to gag me with.

She presses a finger between my lips, making sure to stuff it nice and deep, filling every inch of the available space till my cheeks are puffing out. What...what is that?!

A horrid taste, something unlike anything I could even begin to describe, begins to flood my tastebuds as my saliva begins to mix with the object, filtering itself through the fabric and coating my tongue with a vile, salty, stomach-churning taste. I began to gag as my tongue pressed forward, trying to force the ball of what I believe to be coarse fabric out my mouth, but I heard the rip of tape again behind me.

Sadie held my mouth shut as she placed a strip of tape over it, then looping it back around my head, one, two, three times to make sure a single atom couldn't make it in or out of my mouth.

I still hadn't figured out what horrors she forced against my tastebuds, but I quickly found out. Salty, rancid, coarse like sandpaper against my tongue...

Sadie mounted my back, turning herself to face my feet as she tucked her own up underneath my head. As I looked down, I saw the white, callused soles of her bare feet. And that's when it hit me. The realization, and the nausea that accompanied it.

"Stick a sock in it."

I began to scream in disgust through my gag as the urge to puke built back up, but it didn't matter because it had nowhere to go but back down anyways.

"Now, let's start from the beginning with a new set of rules. You're going to do exactly what I say, when I say it, because you no longer have a choice. You can scream as loud as you want, beg as much as you like, because no one will fucking hear you anyways. Those socks in your mouth, I want you to suck them clean. I want you to taste every hour of practice, every match, every day they cried out as I picked them back out of the laundry pile to wear again and again. I want you to suck the dirt out of them till they look brand new. You have all night to get it done. Sound good?"

I cried out, screaming that this was as far from good as humanly possible.

"Now, be a good dog and sniff."

Sadie dropped her weight on the back of my head. Using every strand of muscle I had in my neck, I fought to keep my head up, watching in horror as she wriggled her toes beneath me, waiting for my inevitable failure.

Surprisingly, I managed to hold out. I was shaking like a leaf as I grunted and strained, but somehow, I was actually doing it!

Sadie wasn't impressed with my theatrics though. Without a word, she simply raised her hips, and let her weight freefall, dropping a massive buttbomb onto the back of my head. It was too much.

I broke down and yelped as my face slammed into her feet at mach speed. To really grind in my defeat, Sadie continued bouncing on the back of my head like a yoga ball, my reddened face continuously smacking her soles over and over.

"This...is what...you get...for thinking...you could...fucking...resist."

She finally stopped right as the bright and colorful stars began to fill my vision from the consistent battering, settling for grinding her ass back and forth atop my head instead.

"I want to hear some sniffs back there. You have absolutely nothing better to do and nowhere better to be than right here beneath me. Start on the little toe on the left, then take a nice deep sniff of each and every one until you get to the little toe on the right."

I groaned in response to her disgusting demands.

"Why do I hear complaining and not sniffing? I could rip that tape back off and make you suck them instead and see if you're better off tasting the grime between my toes instead."

Fine, fine. I work my nose towards the end of her toes as much as I can with the pressure of her ass bearing down on the back of my head. I take her little toe and take a big sniff, practically sucking it into my nostril. Just as I expected, it smelt like a week-old gym bag that she left her dirty clothes inside of to simmer, and why was there a cheesy undertone to it?

If I had to guess the source, it was probably the gunk and bacteria that built up in between them over the years of abuse. How she didn't frequently get athlete's foot is a complete mystery to me.

"Good, now the next one."

I moved on to the next toe, and it was no better. I took deep sniffs of each one all the way up to the big toe before moving my nostrils over to her other foot and ran the process backwards. Finally, I reached the end and took a big victorious sniff of her other little toe.

"Now do it again. And keep doing it until I decide to tell you to stop. Not a second before."

I whimpered pitifully, but ultimately did as I was told. Like she said, what else could I do? I feel like if I struggled any further, she honestly might just start beating the shit out of me instead.

I tried to count the minutes that passed, but stopped around 15, so I resorted to counting each time I made it back and forth across her feet. I eventually zoned out in an attempt to maintain at least a portion of my sanity, putting myself anywhere but here, focusing on nothing more than the number of times my nostrils were forced to brush across her callused toes. I could hear the sound of her nails tapping against her phone as she casually sat above me, pretending I didn't even exist, her only acknowledgement of me being the wriggling of her toes.

Somewhere in the 70s, Sadie finally spoke, startling me and snatching me out of my zombielike state and tossing me back into the reality of where I was.

"So, do you think you've learned your lesson? Siblings or not, you should never insult a girl like that."

I tried to speak and cry out my apologies, that I certainly had learned my lesson, and I would never speak ill of her again, but they were still quite muffled by the ball of rancid socks and the tape that held them in place.

"Hmm, I don't think you have. You insulted my weight, my looks, my smell. Luckily, we can work on that last one. I'm thinking...a little bit of exposure therapy? I think I need to grind it into your sinuses, etch it into your brain, make you realize you that you like, no, love this smell."

Love...?

Sadie stands up above my head, leaving me to stare at the top of her feet. What is she plotting next?

Suddenly, much to my horror, her shorts fall around her ankles. No...