[Step, by Step] A Visit by Stepsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what Jason told me when I confronted him?" Jane smiled wryly. "He said that it was only because I had refused to go on a trip with him. He needed someone to take care of him at night; that's why he slept with the three. And when I said how he would feel if I did the same, he said that he would simply dump me because it was his right as the provider."

"That's some mindset." Your face turned serious as you came to understand why your stepsister was not willing to be in her relationship anymore.

"That's why I need your help." Jane held your hand and asked earnestly. "Would you, please?"

"But how can that prove to be useful?" Not daring to match her gaze, you asked while turning your head.

"Because I know he's afraid of responsibilities--something that can tie him down." Jane replied.

"Do you know what he did with the girl he'd knocked up? He simply gave her some compensation before asking for an abortion."

Pausing, Jane said. "I mean, that was probably what that girl wanted to achieve too, but I still remember the expression of relief on his face when he was talking to his lawyer about it."

"How can I ever be with such a person?" Letting out a sigh, Jane sat back down on the sofa.

"The only solution now is to get pregnant and refuse to abort, but since I want to end my relationship with him, there's no way I can have his child."

"What if they accept it?" You asked in a hoarse voice.

"They won't." Jane shook her head with surety. "Even Jason's father didn't seem too eager to have a grandchild."

"Okay..."

You fell silent, seemingly not knowing how to continue. But in reality, your heart was thumping hard. A sudden anticipation began to emerge; an emotion that had been buried deep within you many years ago was emerging now.

"What would you do after that?" After thinking for a while, this thought suddenly came to you.

"After getting pregnant?" Jane stood up and looked at me. "Don't worry, I won't ask you to take responsibility. I myself am capable enough to take care of the child and would make sure we wouldn't come in the way of your life-"

"Shhhh!" Suddenly closing the distance, you placed a hand on her lips and shushed her.

"That's not what I wanted to hear, though."

"Huh?" Jane was rather astonished at this sudden change in your demeanor.

But suppressing her doubts, she asked, "What do you mean?"

12