Step daughter and friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Step daughter and friends ask to lose virginity.
2.1k words
4.51
23.3k
35

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers

I can't believe that yesterday happened, one of my step daughters best friends asked me sex questions and not only did I answer them but also showed her. We made out, I licked her nipples and pussy, and then she begged me to fuck her!

I was worried that it was a mistake until later Sunday, when the girls were over after work. They were hanging out in Stacy's room most of the day, till about lunch time when I asked what they wanted to eat. Everyone decided on sandwiches, chips, and pop. As I finished everything the girls came into the kitchen and grabbed their lunch and headed toward the dining table, Riley was the last one to get hers. She walked slower to let the other out of earshot and then hugged me and whispered in my ear "thank you for yesterday, it was the best thing ever and I am so happy that you helped me!" " I can't wait til we have more time together as I have more questions." Then she rubbed and squeezed my cock through my pants as she licked her lips then walked out to eat.

My mind raced as to what she had in mind, and I looked forward to getting her alone again soon. Which to my surprise was the very next day, Monday. Right after work when I got home Stacy and Riley were about to head out the door. "Where are you going?" I asked them as they almost bumped into me. Stacy said her cheerleading coach called to have a meeting for the upcoming game against the school rivals. She would be gone for about an hour or so, Riley would come back as well.

I said "no sense having Riley leave and then come back, she can stay and hangout til you get back." "That's a great idea, I will be home as soon as possible, and I can bring home pizza for supper if that works?"

We said our good byes as I closed the door I turned and Riley said "Okay we have an hour please teach me about oral on a man!" "You don't waste time do you?" I replied with a smile. "We only have an hour and I'm not sure when the next available time will work out for us to be alone so I want to get as much done as possible when we can."

I asked where she would like to talk and learn and she suggested we go out in the pool area just in case it gets close on time that we are better off there. So we both quickly change into swimwear and meet near the pool. She asks about what to do and how to know if she is doing good or not and what to expect at the end. I told her again each person is different and you need to communicate. I told her that I like certain things and like to talk my partner through it and make changes if needed, sometimes moans are a good way to know how you are doing, and towards the end I let you know I'm close. Once she has done it a few times and knows what she likes or doesn't like she can work that into the process as well.

I told her that to be safe we will use protection, so that will change it. She asked how, I told her first off I bought flavor condoms so it should taste okay and she will not have to worry about if she likes the taste of cum and when I finish she will not have to worry about where it goes cause it stays in the condom.

"Okay I think I'm ready to try, what's next?" she said with a smile. "Well to make it comfortable for you I think you should sit in the sun chair and I will stand by it." "There are a few different positions but I think that will be the best to start." So we moved over to the chair and she sat down and I stepped in between her legs, I leaned in and kissed her and ran my hand around her back, then I stood up and undid my swim suit and let it drop to the ground. I stepped out of it and she was smiling and trying to figure out what to do. I told her to pick the condom she wanted and she chose the strawberry one, then rolled it onto my hard cock.

"So I like it to be stroked a few times with your hand, then gently kissed and licked up and down the shaft then you can start to suck on it." I instructed. "We go at your pace, ask questions if you want, I will let you know what to do or try, and then at the end explain the finish.

She started to stroke it, then her tongue reached out and licked the length of the shaft, she giggled "it does taste like strawberry" then she put the tip in and slowly moved down a little. I told her the more spit the more it will slide in and out easier, some girls just build up spit in their mouth and use it some like to spit on the cock and use their hand and mouth. She looked up at me and asked what I wanted, I told her it is best to do what she was comfortable with right now as she is learning, next time we can try something different. Her eyes lit up when I said "next time" and she started going a little faster.

I told her to take it out of her mouth and lick on it and kiss on it and if she was comfortable she could try to suck on one of my nuts as that is part of the pleasure for me. She listened well and started doing those things as well, and very well at them indeed. Very good sucking on both balls and cock, even started playing with balls which I thought I would have to tell her about.

About 10 minutes in and I asked if I could remove her top and play with her nipples, she pulled me out of her mouth and said "that would be great!" and then went back to sucking. I looked down at her and said "I'm going to ask that question again, this time answer with a nod and hum yes please with my cock in your mouth still." "Can I remove your top and play with your nipples?" "Mmhum!" she nodded and hummed. "When you do it that way you don't have to stop, if you do it the first way then try to use your hand to keep going." I suggested. She looked up and hummed "mmhum" again which I think meant Okay!

I was starting to get close so I told her, "I'm close to cumming! Keep going just like that." She got really excited and started to play with the nipples and squeeze her tits together. She hummed a little more which pushed me over the edge, "I'm going to cum right now!" I grunted and I grabbed her head and held it in place and she let out a long squealing moan and I filled the condom with jet after jet.

As I came down off my orgasm she was now just relaxing on the chair with he tits in her hands. "That was awesome, it felt so amazing!" she smiled as sat next to her. We cuddled and kissed and I asked her what her thoughts were.

She said she likes the feeling of it, as she produced more spit it did go better, she likes licking and sucking on the balls and liked the faces I made when she did them so she knew she was doing a good job.

I asked what she thought of the cumming at the end, she thought it was interesting, but thinks the condom took away from the full experience from what she heard. I asked her to expand on that for me and she said some girls told her it tasted good while others said it was bad and that when it was shot into their mouths it hit the back of the throat and most did not like that.

I told her that the condom is for protection with STD, I know I do not have any as I have been tested and she doesn't have any as she has not be active to catch any yet but want her to get used to it so she always uses them when with someone in case. I told her that if she wants to taste it she can lick some off my cock when I take the condom off. She nodded and said "Yes please, I want to know what it is like, and we know you're safe." So I stood up and pulled the condom off and she stuck out her tongue for a lick.

"It is creamy and sticky but it tastes okay, can I please suck the rest off your cock?" She asked with a wink. My cock jumped and I agreed so she put me back in her mouth for a few strokes. "I like that a lot!" she said wiping her finger around her lips.

I looked at the clock, "We have about ten minutes til Stacy is home, can I please lick your pussy til you cum for me?" "Of course!" she said and I then pushed her back on the chair, spread her legs, pulled her swim suit bottom to the side and buried my face in her wet pussy while I grabbed her left tit and nipple! "I'm cumming I'm cumming!" she screamed and the wave overtook her body. We then put our suits back on and took turns in the pool area shower to get the sweat off before she jumped in the pool and I got in the hot tub just as Stacy walked in the door with the pizza.

Stacy announced she was going to go change and then hop in the hot tub for a few to loosen her stiff muscles from practice and then we can all eat. Riley joined me in the hot tub, "what other positions are there to suck a cock? You were talking about before you suggested the chair for my comfort." She asked as she sat next to me. "Again thank you for making sure I am comfortable and cared for during this, I have heard a few bad first times." "You are welcome, that is why you said you asked me cause you knew I would make sure it was the best for you. Other positions include you kneeling in front of the person while they stand, but that can hurt your knees on the hard ground. There is laying on the bed on my back while you are on hands and knees but that isn't the best for you plus it is harder for you to use a hand to stroke or play with the balls. There is laying on the bed on my back while you lay on your stomach, but that makes you just use your neck to go up and down." I replied as a few, they all have a time and a place. She then moved over as we heard noise in the kitchen.

I finished and Stacy walked in with drinks and plates, and she placed the on the table and came over to shower quickly and hop in the hot tub. "That feels so great on my body!" she explained and then started talking to Riley about practice and the game.

As we finished up the night and Riley was getting ready to leave Stacy left to grab her something from her room I leaned over and said "I can't wait till we have more time together" she nodded in agreement. She then told me that her mom was putting her on birth control since she asked about sex around her birthday, I asked if she was getting pills or implant and she wasn't sure. I told her if it is best for her and her Dr. agrees she should get the implant as she doesn't have to take a pill daily or accidentally forget it, but to still always use condoms for STD safety.

Stacy came back and gave her the thing from her room and Riley left.

Continue soon

cumshotfun
cumshotfun
124 Followers