All Comments on 'Step daughter and friends Pt. 02'

by cumshotfun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto688 months ago

Yes, please continue. A great story

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

This series is as sexy as reading a manual on how to repair a dishwasher. The sex is more boring than 30 year old married sex, where we assume that they might or might not still love each other.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The stories are ok. I love Daddy Daughter fucking so I hope you get to it soon.

I also love lingerie on a girl/woman and would love to have Riley in a sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking.

Stacy eventually dressed in the same for some serious Daddy Daughter fucking.

Plus young girls talking dirty is a huge turn on for most men. How much they love fucking. Telling daddy "I can't believe we're fucking". How much they have wanted to fuck Daddy. Both fuck sluts need to take facial from Daddy. No STDs that way. Drinking Daddy's cum is safe too.

Get those sluts dressed up and fucking. Especially Stacy with Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"They were hanging out in Stacy's room most of the day, till about lunch time ..."

Most of the day until about lunch time??

What time do you have lunch??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous