All Comments on 'Step-Daughter Clues Me In'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Good story. Nicole may set him up with a someone. I think Amy is due for a lifetime of regret.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, it was a straight down the middle simple tale about a normal guy who didn't put up with any cuck crap.5⭐️

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

A sad story, but a good story. 5*

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Another very good story Regguy ! Thanks & Keep 'em coming. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Amy clearly regrets what she did, sadly it was too little too late.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Amy doesn't regret what she did she regrets getting caught and having her nice little world blown up. Glad to see John have the balls to kick her to the curb.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Simple and clear story without RAAC, without BTB.

The real life ! Congratulations. 5⭐

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Good story. And well written

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Solid story that was completely believable because it happens in real life all around us - 5*

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Good story, both realistic and engaging. Only question is why Amy only offered an open marriage. Why could Amy not abandon Ron and promise never to see him again. After all, that was the result anyhow when Ron and Dianne moved to Florida.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

That's a good story. For cheaters, it's always a question of when, not if. It's a roll of the dice and you lose.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 1 year ago

Amy is a fool, Ron is just a dick getting off. Amy tried to get her cake and eat it too, even if it was from a different baker.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Good writing, good story, good effort, 5 stars for writer Thanks for your work.

Buster2U

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 1 year ago

"Some may ask how I could be so devoted to a child that doesn't share my DNA, ..." People who ask that have no idea of real love of a parent to his children.

I'm a foster child since I'm 4 years old and at 49 year I still feel the love of my foster parents!

GrimmerGrimmerabout 1 year ago

Powerlifting 🫣😂😂. Loved it!!!

Thanks.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

A good story in that it shows what a massive fail it is to get involved with a single mother.

-

She'll always have a strong connection with the baby daddy, and this selfish bitch didn't even give her husband a child of his own. She used him as an ATM to help raise her daughter, then jumped back into bed with her ex at the first opportunity.

The sad thing is, this kind of scenario is all too common. The husband voluntarily sacrificed his chance to have children of his own to raise another man's child, then got betrayed in reward for his selflessness. It's hard to feel sympathetic for a guy doing something so bone-headedly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like Diane should have laid off the iron and taken up yoga. After all Ron liked her enough to dump Amy the first time for her. Muscle girls are just weird looking anyway. Ron must’ve thought so too.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Great story! Sluts are all around.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Not bad it ended the right way. What a bitch Amy was. The catch line of the story was when Amy told her husband after being caught “ l’m being honest now,”

Made me laugh and laugh. Her honesty was toxic and did not help her one bit. A cheater who’ll keep cheating, loneliness looms as her future, dumb bint.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Spinless man.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Dumb bitch. Pretty smooth story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He divorced her and gave her half - did nothing to Ron. You wrote a cuck story

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Good story.

Thanks Regguy69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better than another infantile BTB, for sure, but... I dunno. I guess I come to this site for a little more melodrama, not so much a slice of life, "eh" ending.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

When the "wife" has no remorse it really takes all the wind outta the story because it then means that almost everything she has said till that point is either self serving or and outright lie. I mean people live like that sure but not at the frequency these stories suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well MC was not just a cuck…he was also a Wimp and now a biological dead end! Good riddance! Better he not leave any DNA behind to pollute the earth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you kidding me? The bitch cheats on him and he's just this nice pussy. " here's half and just take whatever else you want". Also, he breaks up the fight and sends the slut home to have a chat. Pretty fucking stupid. Every story doesn't have to be a BTB, in fact, I could see this maybe working over time, but in the heat of the moment, you want that slut and bastard burning at the stake and on the curb with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is with the fool’s brigade that liked this story. It is literally nothing new. Gave it 1* for unoriginality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very realistic story. Averageguy said Amy regretted what she did. NO!! She regretted getting caught. She even said she couldn't resist Ron. So how is that regretting what she did. She would have no problem whatsoever doing the same thing again if he was dumb enough to keep her.

And this GNO with single women is just a recipe for disaster for married women. Obviously single women are going to be doing, acting, and saying things that married women shouldn't be doing, acting, or saying. Which quickly leads to things that won't pass a basic husband test. Going out to eat is fine. Going someplace to be drinking and dancing without the husband is disrespectful to the husband in my opinion. Want to drink and dance then invite the husband along. Something applies to husbands. Want to go drinking and dancing. Take your wife along. Yeah, I'm a Neanderthal. So be it. But this Neanderthal isn't going to be disrespected and I'm not going to put up with any shit from you more liberated wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another stupid cheating wife story. Has her hormones raging for a x husband with no other attributes but a strong sex drive and no better performance than her husbands. Are there really women in this world who fall into this group of sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story mom is an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty average cut and paste cheating wife stuff. Not a bad read. 3*

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
A

Shame she just had to have her x what a joke.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I feel bad for the guy.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Good story. Thank you for writing.

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

Loved it, RG! Thanks!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 year ago

I liked the realism about the mixed emotions, but that the husband realized his wife did not love him like he loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hubby was dumb as a rock and cheating skank slut wife was beyond selfish and hateful. Should have invited ex Ron over and then had both whore and piece of shit ex disappear, never to be seen from again.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Please learn the difference between setting and sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“I sure as hell don't want to lose you, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to stay away from Ron.”

.

What a complete imbecile! In the pantheon of dumb LW wives, Amy has to be a top 5 idiot. She even admitted that the guy was no sex god…they just “clicked” 😎

.

Glad that John was man enough to dump the idiot. Nicely written story!

.

4 ****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I'm a little surprised after she dodged his earlier suspicions, that she didn't back off/

\

With Diane taking Ron to Florida, I'd MAYBE consider a reconciliation.

\

@Powersworder, it has little to do with her connection to her baby daddy, she had a sexual connection to Ron that goes beyond Ron's paternity.

\

@Anonymous, how can it be cuck when he divorced her?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Nice guys finish last.... she needed burning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the anonymous below who doesn't understand why he reacted to the fight the way he did:

First, he didn't stop Diane to protect Ron. He stopped Diane to protect Diane from the consequences of her actions.

Likewise, he didn't send Amy home to protect Amy. He sent Amy home to protect himself from the consequences of the actions he was contemplating.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Wimpy husband, no atonement or retribution from the slut.

Been done as a story arc far too many times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Choices And Alternatives.

\

Could have gone either way: shallow base sexual gratification, or sentimental love, devotion, and loyalty. The whore wife made her choice, the 2nd husband did as well. They both are probably better off divorced so they each can find what they really want in a relationship. If they are still single years later who knows? Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The female powerlifter was an interesting character. The story would have benefited had she played a larger role. The wife did not deserve the cordiality the MC provided her after catching her with her ex. As though her prior secret meetings and fuck sessions were not sufficiently disrespectful, the wife flat out lied to the MC when he questioned her about her interactions with her ex and then went to get fucked again knowing her husband's suspicions had been raised. She truly believed him to be an imbecile.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

I think the bar has been set so very high in LW with regards to a man’s expected Justice from being totally disrespected and made a fool of that this one kinda falls short. It’s one of those …..:And? Stories. The writing is top drawer. Extremely well paced and a perfect balance between narration and dialogue. Always a Fan 5&FAV as usual. Cheers

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that he has an excellent relationship with his stepdaughter. But honestly, a wife who tells him in no uncertain terms that sex with her ex is better and that she can't do without him and then he doesn't take any revenge? You're either a saint or an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's just an okay story. Main wife was a scum bag. I don't need to see the ex punished for being cruel, selfish, and manipulative. I just like to see the wronged spouse have a happy ending. Aw well. At least he left a toxic person.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Could have ended better, but I am not the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Dave was fine with Ron screwing his girlfriend? What did he get out of the deal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MC is too much of a pussy.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Finally a guy who confronts his wife as soon as he hears something's going on. Wish he had asked Amy about what Ginny was overheard saying, however.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excuse Me, read this thoroughly and realize once in a while you come across a story with a real man in it, the end of the story is the final proof of that. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much of a story. Waaaay to short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exactly, family is not always biological. Sometimes it's just love. Your heart expands and they just become family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame! What a nice little ditty! You cheat – you lose! Period! He should have crucified the bitch!

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Good story. Just cant figure out while he still talks to his ex dyke wife.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

Sad. Good story, well written. Life can be very sad at times.

liqueurliqueurabout 1 year ago

Umm... This is supposed to be erotic? Because that's what this site is all about. You knew that, right?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

If you're gonna cheat why get married???? Pretty good story especially about the cheated on wife beating everyone up!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Missing any kind of payback

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"John, man, she really loves you. This was just a physical thing. We've always been super hot for each other, even when we were fighting."

.

"Yeah, a physical thing that she was apparently willing to trade her marriage for. So loves fucking you more than she loves being married to me."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He should date the daughter’s friend. 21 is more than old enough, and she’ll appreciate a man who knows what she needs.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Not a bad story but not a great one either, it just didn’t work for me.

ironman1017ironman101712 months ago

Anti-climactic confrontation and then conversation with the eventual ex-wife. She obviously didn’t love him too much though. Otherwise an okay story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much.

Thanks

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Nope, unrepentant cheating, lying slut. No payback or justice for anyone.

orion2bear2orion2bear211 months ago

No woman or manfor that matter reallyloves their spouse but gives in to attraction for someone else you do not gamble what you are not willingtolose

WakeupnowWakeupnow11 months ago

He needs to block her phone number and put this failed marriage in the trash.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Very well done! So well I'm scoring your story 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Husband acted with principle and honor. Wife had some delusional sexual obsession with her ex. Whatever. She is a lost cause. And now she lives in sadness with Jinny. Worked out well for her, right?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Thanks for you writing.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

Nothing erotic here but a good story nonetheless. I can relate to his relationship with his stepdaughter. I have a good relationship with mine. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sadly the only good revenge stories have no good sex.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Totally unenjoyable. Not horrible writing, but nothing about this at all was fun, and there wasn't even any real contrition. So much bullshit.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Comes down to choice.

There are a couple of women in the past where there was a definitive spark, and yes t would be a temptation.

But, I've been with my wife for over a decade and we just click.

Would I sacrifice that - never.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

John has helped raise Nicole since she was 5 so him being attached to her is understandable. Amy cheated and thats on her, that woman has no morals 😂😂😂

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

There’s no mention of John’s prior relationships, or of any other children before or during his marriage to Amy. Nicole was truly his only child, he adopted her and built a solid relationship with her. In his mind she’d always be his daughter. In the eyes of the law, adopting her made Nicole his daughter. The ‘step’ prefix doesn’t belong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty poor boring story. Far too mundane to be of any real interest. It had potential, but being a mopey. morally rigid cuck needs either a BTB or some happy ever after to balance out the pain and make a story worth reading. Otherwise I might as well just go next door and soak up their miserable atmosphere.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@orion2bear2 pretty much every addict from gamblers through substance abuse to sex and shopping would totally disagree with your sentiments.

The only takeout from your statement is that you have a very ridged view of love and that you think everyone else should feel the same way.

The wonderful world we live in would suggest you're probably wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MC was bringing up the child of the man that his wife cheated on him with. That's total cuckville.

The saddest thing about this story is that it's probably true.

Stupid wife that couldn't say no even if it meant losing what she also loved and then ended up losing it all. I guess her one redeeming feature is that when called on it she didn't lie even when she knew the cost of the truth ... though still seemed shocked that a miracle didn't occur. So who knows.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once a real man commits to the role of "Dad" it is for life.

Thanks for a great story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

He committed to the role of being her dad that was never going to change as far as no revenge he should have gotten revenge and diane proved she was a stupid pathiec cuckquen by staying with ron he is fucking some other slut in Florida behind her back the only one who wasn't a cuck was the husband who divorced his slut of a wife but let her off easy he should have crushed her and not let her have a damn thing and he should have publicly humiliated her to where she wouldn't be able to ever be in public again much less ever work he should have made her homeless and then turned his revenge on jenie and dave by making them jobless and homeless and broke and the same to the ex that is what a man would have done then again im not surprised that didn't happen cause the mc isn't a man he wasn't a cuck bitch he was a pathetic little boy a loser that's the real reason why his wife cheated on him cause she knew he was a little boy so fucked around on him trying to find a man she just picked the wrong guy but none the less she told her husband a lie saying it was a sex thing with her ex when the truth was shes was looking for a man cause she was married to a pathetic little boy a loser

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the moronic commenters who think thr MC is a cuck because he is a stepfather: what the heck is wrong with you? Get help!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So glad you don;t seem to read the low IQ comments. Some people are so dumb they make so many mistakes that it isn't classified as stupid. A very good story. I like the bam endings you write. Hey you cheated and bam you are out the F door.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

I'VE READ IT BEFORE AND IT'S STILL CINCO ESTRELLAS!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Yeah he was a pussy let her get away with fucking him over and Diane was also a little pussy you tried to make her out as some hotshot badass bitch to start with but had her show her true colors her true self in the end like moving to another state is going to change anything he is still fucking around on her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a wonderful story of a step-father's enduring love.

Each time I read a story by Regguy69 I feel that something important has been highlighted and reaffirmed.

Personally I have a number of younger women come into my life and they are now as much my loved daughters and the four born to my wife and me. Several never had a real father before.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He adopted his daughter, he knew he wasnt her bio dad so it isnt the same as a wife who betrays her husband and makes him think hes the real bio dad. Onto Amy, she is a shit human thank God John divorced her and his adopted daughter isnt like her mother.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

I’m sure you are musically inclined as you play our emotions like a violin. 🎻

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...