Step-Daughter Clues Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my contacts and found a number for Diane. It was from years ago when they had taken Nicole for a weekend. I tried the number, and surprisingly, she answered.

"Hello, John? I'm surprised to hear from you ... OH GOD! Is Nicole all right?"

"Yes! Yes! She's fine, Is Ron available?"

"No, he bowls on the company team on Fridays. Kinda sucks 'cause it leaves me home alone every Friday."

"Diane, I'm sorry to tell you this but I think Ron is at Jinny's, and Amy is on her way there to meet him."

"What? ... No, he took his bowling ball. He and Jinny's boyfriend, Dave, are on the same team."

"Diane, does he have a locater on his phone?"

"Yeah, we did that when we were traveling so much."

"Pull it up on your phone. I think it will show him at 1724 Timbers Lane. That's Jinny's apartment."

She fumbled with her phone for almost a full minute, "FUCK! That bastard has been lying to me!"

"I show Amy's phone there now too. I am about to head over there, do you want to meet me there?"

"You're damn right I do. Your house is closer, so you'll probably beat me there. What are you driving?"

"A black Honda C-RV, you?"

"Blue Ram 1500, I'll find you."

I found a place to park and waited for Diane. I saw her big truck pull in, got out of my car, and headed over to meet her. It had been several years since I'd seen Diane. To say she'd changed was an understatement. I remembered her as a thin, tall lady. She was still tall, maybe 5'10" in her cowboy boots. I'm guessing she weighed well over 200 pounds now, so big, but not fat.

"John? Jesus, you haven't changed a bit! You're still a fine-looking hunk of man! I know I must be a shock, I'm about twice the size I was when I saw you last. I got into women's powerlifting and bulked up."

I tried not to gape at the Amazon standing before me. "Wow, Powerlifting, that's something! Uh, that's her unit there," I said pointing. "I ordered a pizza and the guy should be here any minute. I'll pay him and then take it up to the door. When they open up, just follow me in."

The pizza guy pulled up, music blaring. When he opened the car door a huge cloud of smoke came out with him. He popped his hatch, grabbed a bag, and was about to slam the hatch when I said, "Excuse me." The dude jumped and dropped the pizza.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck! "

I waved a fifty at him, "Dude, it's okay, the pizza was just a prank anyway. Take it out of the bag and you can keep the change."

"Seriously? ... Thanks, Man!"

He handed me the box and took off. Diane followed me to the door. I crouched down a little and held the box partly in front of my face and rang the bell. The door opened and some guy I didn't know stood there in his boxers.

"We didn't order ..." That was all he said as I pushed through the door with Diane hot on my heels. Then the guy said, "Diane?"

"Where the fuck is he, Dave?"

I dropped the pizza in a chair and then turned to give Diane some help with Dave. There was no need, she had him pinned to the wall with a hand around his throat. She slapped him, "I said, where the fuck is he?" Dave pointed down the hall.

Diane dropped him and brushed past me as she stormed down the hall and through a bedroom door. This time I was hot on her heels.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I saw. Jinny was on her back and Amy had her ass in the air and her face buried in Jinny's twat. Ron had a death grip on Amy's hips as he pounded into her pussy. At least he did until a screaming banshee reached him and flung him across the room.

Ron was yelping as Diane stomped him with her cowboy boots. Jinny was screaming and trying to push Amy away. Finally, Amy realized something was wrong and she flopped over on her side. I reached over and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her to her feet.

"Get your clothes on and go home!"

She looked like she was going to argue with me until Diane stepped back from Ron and said. "Where is that bitch?" I grabbed Diane in a bear hug and Amy wisely chose to run.

At 6'2" and 230 pounds I am not a small man, but it took all I had to drag Diane out of that bedroom. "Diane! Diane! You have to stop! You'll get arrested if you don't chill out before the cops get here."

She struggle a bit more as I held her then she clamped onto me and sobbed."Why? Why would he do this? I thought we were good. I thought he loved me."

I held her as she cried herself out. "Come on, you need to leave. Go home! You don't want to be in here when the cops show up." She gathered herself, ran to her truck, and drove off.

I went back into the bedroom. Ron was setting up against the wall while Jinny attended to him. He had a nasty cut above one eye and a split lip. I figured he'd likely be black and blue across his upper body within the next couple of days.

Jinny was still naked as I looked down at her. "Is he going to live?"

"Yeah, that crazy bitch might have killed him if you hadn't pulled her out of here."

Ron struggled to his feet. "What did you do to Amy? Where is she?"

"I didn't hurt her, I sent her home. I figured that would give me time to cool down before I face her again."

"John, man, she really loves you. This was just a physical thing. We've always been super hot for each other, even when we were fighting."

"Just shut the fucked up or I finish what Diane started!"

Ron stopped spouting his bullshit and let Jinny dab at his face.

"You might want to take him to the ER and get his ribs checked out. I'm leaving before I change my mind about kicking his ass."

Jinny asked, "Where's Dave?"

I laughed, "After Diane finally let go of him, I bet he is hiding somewhere," I said.

I drove around a bit, thinking about what I'd say to Amy. I stopped a couple of streets away from my house and called Diane. She seemed to have calmed down and was waiting to hear from Ron or Jinny.

"I suggested Jinny take him to the ER to be checked out. That always takes several hours, so don't be concerned if he is not home for a while."

"The ER? ... Oh, I guess I lost my temper. Shit, I hope he's okay."

"He was sitting up and talking when I left, so nothing serious."

"Okay, John, Sorry about all of this. What are you going to do?"

"Divorce, tonight was obviously not their first time, so we're through. You?"

"I don't know, I still love the bastard, so I'm not sure I can walk away."

"Well, do what is best for you. You don't owe him anything, just take care of yourself."

"You too, John. Nicole is a grown woman, so you don't need to worry about her. Just take your own advice and take care of number one."

We said our goodbyes and I pulled into my driveway. Amy was sitting on the couch in a robe. Her hair was damp so I assumed she'd showered. I went to the fridge, grabbed a beer, and sat in my recliner.

She looked resigned, with no tears, just sad. I waited for her to raise her face to look me in the eyes. "So, ... how long?"

"About three months. Tonight was the third time we've gotten together ... for sex. We had lunch 3 or 4 times and met for drinks a few times too."

I shook my head. "You had to know you'd get caught and you had to know what I'd do when I caught you, so why?"

"I thought we were being careful, I was sitting here trying to figure out how I got caught this time. I mean, I know you must have gotten home early, but I thought I was covered anyway with the GNI."

I just gave her a tight-lipped half-grin but didn't tell her about the iPad thing. "So are you in love with him again ... still?"

"Oh hell no! He's an ass, I'm not sure I even LIKE him, no way I love him."

"So what the fuck, Amy?"

"Beats me! We've always had a strong attraction for each other. I just can't seem to say no to him. I was doing pretty well at keeping him at bay until Jinny joined in. I'd never been with a woman, Jinny is Bi. She and Ron seduced me that first time and I was hooked."

"So threesomes are what you like now? Why didn't you ask me about it? I think Jinny is pretty hot."

"Jinny is just an add-on, I love having sex with Ron. I always have."

"Why didn't you come to me and tell me how you felt instead of sneaking around behind my back?"

"Oh sure, every man wants to hear his wife tell him she is overwhelmingly attracted to some other guy. I couldn't do that to you, John, I love you. I didn't want to hurt you. I convinced myself you'd never know and I could get away with it. I needed to scratch that itch, but I need you too."

Her words were like a dagger to my heart. She was right, It killed me to hear her admit she was hopelessly attracted to Ron. I believed she didn't love him, but I knew she didn't love me the same way I loved her.

"He must be some kind of lover because, from what I saw, his equipment is nothing to brag about."

"No, (she chuckled), he might not even be as big as you, but there's something there that just clicks between us. Look, John, sex with you is great. I have no complaints at all, in fact, I even brag about you to the girls. It's just Ron and I have this sex thing that just draws us to each other."

I nodded slowly, "I see, so where does that leave me?"

"I don't know. I sure as hell don't want to lose you, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to stay away from Ron. I know that must hurt you, and I hate that, but I'm trying to be honest with you ... at least NOW I mean."

"Amy, you know me, I'm not the kind of guy who is going to share. And I'll never agree to some kind of swapping thing with Ron and Diane, so that leaves me no choice. I'll see an attorney on Monday and start the divorce."

Amy gasped and her hand flew up to her face. "Oh god no! Please, John, there must be some way to save our marriage. (She hung her head and sobbed then suddenly her head snapped up.) Jinny! ... What if it was Ron and Jinny we swapped with? You know Jinny has the hots for you. ... Or, or, you could have both of us together, I'm sure she'd love that! Please, John, there must be something we can do."

I could hear the desperation in her voice and see it in her eyes. Maybe she wasn't lying, maybe she really does love me. My mind flashed back to the vision of Jinny, naked, holding Amy's head to her crotch, eyes closed, mouth open, those nice firm young tits standing proudly between her arms. ... I shook my head.

"Jinny is a beautiful young lady, but she's not my wife. I'm not willing to share my wife with anyone, and besides, I couldn't do that to Diane."

Amy sobbed loudly and held her face in her hands. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Nicole was not shocked when I told her I was divorcing her mother.

"I feel bad that I may have set all of this into motion by telling you what I heard at Mom's party. I just can't believe she could be so stupid."

"Don't feel bad, you did the right thing. I caught her by myself, you had nothing to do with that. I love you, Baby, and I always will. I'm divorcing your mom, not you. I still want to be a part of your life."

"Dad, I love you. I know Ron is my bio-dad, but you're my true Father. I think Ron loves me, as much as he is capable, but it's not like you and me. ... Mom said she's moving in with Jinny and you're keeping the house until I graduate. I want to stay here with you when I'm not at school. Will that be okay?"

I hugged her, "Of course, Baby, you are always welcome to stay with me, no matter where I live."

Amy didn't fight me with the divorce. I gave her cash for her half of the house and we split everything else. I suppose some guys would have wanted to crush her and take revenge on Ron. Well, from what I hear from Nicole, Diane has a death grip on Ron's nuts and forced him to move back to Florida with her.

Amy sometimes calls me late at night, usually somewhat drunk, and begs me to take her back. I still care for her and a part of me wishes she was still with me, but I can't forget what she did. I have tried to understand how she could risk everything just for a fuck, but it's still a mystery to me.

I haven't spent much effort trying to find someone new, I just haven't felt up to it. I did run into Jinny at a bar near my work. She still looks hot and offered to come home with me, but I walked away. Maybe in a few months, if I'm really horny, I'll give her a call.

Nicole still stays with me when she comes home from school. She visits her mom and they seem to have rekindled their relationship, but it's not like it was before. Some may ask how I could be so devoted to a child that doesn't share my DNA, but it's just pure love. There are millions of adopted and step-kids out there that are loved every bit as much as those born into a family. Nicole still calls me "Dad" and she will always be my little girl.

End

12