Step Daughter Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned. "Oh God yesssss...fuck me!" She pushed harder, most of her finger inside now and stretching her tightest hole. "Need to cum Da... Oh God...fuck me Daddy, please!!!" she begged her fantasy, knowing in the back of her mind it was Ben she wanted inside her. The man who'd raised her, who had been everything she ever wanted and needed growing up into an adult. And now in her fantasy she wanted more, to take him in her mouth, to feel the throbbing head against the back of her throat. To feel him slowly thrusting inside her until his hot seed filled her desperate hole. She was only vaguely aware of the little wet sounds coming from her slamming the dildo inside her.

She heard the words, over and over again. "Fuck your little girl Daddy. Fill my tight little hole up with cum!" She clenched her teeth and hissed softly as she realized in her floundering thrusts that she wanted to feel his cock there too, stretching her and thrusting deep into her belly. She gasped wildly for a breath and came. Not the gentle orgasm she sometimes had after the getting off the first time, but a rippling torrent of contractions that contorted her writhing body as she bit into her pillow to stop her cries. Her cunt gripped the vibrator, massaging all around the buzzing tool, and she felt her asshole clamp wildly around her invading finger with each pulse. She turned sideways and pushed her head into the pillow and cried out, mumbling into it as the intesity slowly subsided. She became aware of her words, mumbling 'Daddy' over and over. She pulled her finger from her bottom, leaving her with a slightly empty feeling as the dildo slipped out of her dribbling cunt. "Oh Daddy." she said softly, and she slowly nodded off into the haze her orgasm left in it's wake.

It was almost 10:00 am the next morning before Ashley sheepishly opened her bedroom door. She listened and didn't hear anything in the house, so gathered her things and headed for the bathroom to take a long shower. She thought about the previous night and felt the now more familiar stirring in her sex, but brushed it aside. She washed, carefully shaving her legs, underarms, and the soft stubble covering her mound. She didn't always do that regularly, but it felt like she should, and just touching her bare, slick lips was arousing. She put her leg up on the seat and carefully shaved around her anus, something she almost never did, and it felt strange and dirty and erotic to her all at once. She fought the urge to masturbate again as she rubbed her fingers around the tightly clenched opening. This too was rare, she wasn't normally a very sexual person, and didn't spend her days and nights thinking about it or masturbating all the time. She didn't have a boyfriend or anything - not because she didn't get asked out, she just hadn't met anyone she was interested in. Except for a one night stand once in a great while when she was out and got a little more relaxed than normal, she hadn't had regular sex for several years. She finally finished, dried off and dressed in her weekend warrior outfit, yoga pants and a t-shirt, and made her way to the kitchen. Along the way, she smelled bacon and coffee and felt a mixture of happiness, hunger, and apprehension knowing Ben was there.

He was at the stove when she walked into the kitchen, and with a soft sigh, she walked up next to him.

"Hi." She said softly.

"Hi." Ben replied.

She opened the cabinet and reached for a coffee cup. She set it down and started to reach for the coffee pot when Ben spoke. "Ash, I...well, I'm sorry about all of that."

She turned toward him and started to speak, then just stepped forward and embraced him. He turned and hugged her tightly, trying to ignore her breasts pressed firmly into his chest.

"No I'm sorry Ben. I should have just went straight to bed. I thought you fell asleep with your light on so I was just going to peek in and shut it off."

Ben turned red, embarrassed beyond belief. "I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even know why my door was open. Goddamn it, this is so embarrassing."

She felt his arms around the small of her back and laughed softly.

"Well, I guess if you're going to be embarrassed about it, you're in good company. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't stop watching you. I um, I got pretty worked up too, and there's no explaining that away either."

Ben laughed sheepishly and released her, then grabbed the coffee pot and poured her a cup.

She took it and went to the fridge for creamer. When she poured the white liquid into the cup she laughed. Ben looked up and she grinned at him, then dribbled more creamer in.

He groaned and muttered "Oh Jesus Christ. Hell of a time to find a sense of humor!"

She just laughed at him and sat at the table.

"How do you want your eggs?" he asked.

"Scrambled." she replied. Then said "So the obvious aside, do you think we should talk about the video you were watching?" She took a sip of coffee and added "Daddy."

Ben's mouth opened and then closed, momentarily at a loss for words. Finally he whispered "So you heard that too?"

"Yes, toward the end. You seemed to really like that."

He scooped up the eggs and a couple pieces of bacon for each of them, then brought the plates. Silverware was already on the table.

He sat down and they both started eating in silence for a few minutes before Ben spoke again.

"I'm not sure I can be any more ashamed Ash. I suppose we're going to have to have this talk at some point, it might as well be now."

Ashley played with her eggs and stared into her coffee cup.

She didn't speak up right away, so Ben continued. "You obviously heard things. You must have some questions, or you wouldn't have brought it up?"

She continued staring at her coffee. This was going to be harder than she thought! Finally, she looked up at him - he looked worried and sad.

"Ben I do, I just don't know how to ask I guess. But you should know, I'm not mad or upset or anything, so please don't look at me like that."

He looked down, a mix of thoughts racing through his head.

She continued. "I guess I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I walked up to your door. I've never thought about...well, that's not true. If I'm being honest, I had a schoolgirl crush on you when I was a teenager when I started feeling things, but I haven't thought about anything like that as an adult. You know I don't date, and I don't bring guys home. Sex isn't something that has been a huge part of my life for quite a while I guess now that I'm thinking about it." Her thoughts faltered at that. Why was she bringing all of that up?

"The last thing in the world I thought I'd see was you masturbating. I should have turned and went to bed, but I saw your um. Anyway, I don't know, maybe it's because I was a little tipsy, but I couldn't turn my eyes away from watching, and it made me feel..." She paused, struggling to say the words, then sighed. "There's no other way to say it Ben, it turned me on."

Ben almost smiled to himself but caught it before she could see. The idea that she liked watching and it got her off was intoxicating.

Ashley continued. "You saw me when I stumbled into your room, so you know I was doing things too...masturbating. I don't even remember starting to do it, it just kind of happened while I was watching you. I wanted to see what you were watching and couldn't, but then you turned up the volume and I heard, and..."

He interrupted her. "Ash, I'm so sorry you heard that. I would never." he trailed off, unable to say anthing more.

"Ben, it's OK. I have fantasies about things too. I thought about you sometimes when I was younger and discovering myself." She took a sip of coffee. "Do you watch things like that often?"

He continued looking down and answered. "No. I don't actually do any of that very often."

"Do you always watch videos when you do it?"

He stood up and gathered their plates, taking them to the sink. Facing away from her made it easier. "Sometimes, but not all the time."

Ashley stood and took their coffee cups. Pouring herself another cup, she asked "Want a refill?"

"Sure." he answered as he finished rinsing the plates.

She poured and sat the cup down on the counter next to the sink. She looked down and thought she saw a little tent in his running shorts. Was he getting hard? She shook her head, surprised at how much everything she was seeing and thinking about was circling back to sex. What was wrong with her?

She turned and walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch and watched him put the dishes in the dishwasher before picking up his cup and walking in to join her. She wasn't certain if he was aroused or if she was just noticing his bulge because of her sudden fixation on it. He sat across from her in his recliner and kicked up the legs.

She sipped her coffee and then held the cup in both hands.

"So when you watch videos, are they all Dad-daughter stuff?" There, she said it out loud. It sounded strange and wrong, and surprisingly she felt a rush of heat that made her squirm a little as the implications crept in. Her mind raced and her thoughts focused on the words she'd heard from his phone. 'Fuck me Daddy.'

He answered quickly. "No. I mean it was a, um. Jesus. It was a step daughter." His head sagged into his palm and she watched him shaking it slightly before continuing. "I don't just watch that...kind of thing. I watch other things too."

Ashley quaked softly. "Other things...like what? Other things with step daughters or...?" she trailed off.

Ben didn't look up. His face was red-hot now, from embarrassment and from being caught in one of his darkest fantasies. It was all going to be out there now, and he was sure he'd ruined everything, but he knew he had to answer her now. He couldn't figure out why she wasn't screaming at him...why she seemed so calm?

"Ash I'm so sorry about all of this."

"Ben, it's OK. I'm not angry or anything, I'm just...well, curious. And maybe flattered?"

He sighed and looked up at her, then took a drink from his coffee cup. "I hope you won't hate me after all of this, but I understand if you want to move out. I'll help you..."

"Stop Ben. I'm not going to move out. I don't want to, I like our weird little life we have here, and this is just something new for us to figure out. I'm an adult, I know how life works. You're not dead and neither am I, so we're just talking through something that's different in our lives now. It's not wrong for either of us to have needs."

Ben didn't answer, just sipped his coffee and thought about things. He finally started talking again. "I don't know how we figure all of this out, but if we're going to, I guess there can't be any secrets about anything. You know what I was watching, and the answer is yes I do watch other things that involve step daughters. I don't always go looking for it, but somehow, when sexual thoughts take over, I guess I just do."

He took a drink from his coffee and put it down.

"And it's not just that. I watch plenty of other things too, but I guess I have to admit that I always manage to come back to that."

Ashley looked at him thoughtfully. The whole discussion was doing things to her she couldn't control, and she didn't really want to stop the feeling she was having. "I think it's pretty obvious after hearing that, but Ben I want to know...to hear it from you. Is the step daughter stuff...is it about me? Fantasies I mean?"

"Yes." Ben replied softly.

"I thought so, but I wanted to hear you say it." She shifted slightly, then smiled coyly. "So is it all just butt stuff you fantasize about, or other things too?"

He groaned and muttered. "Oh my God."

She laughed, finding his uncomfortableness amusing.

"No, it's not just that. I mean, I like that but I think...um, fantasize about lots of different things too, with different people."

"So it isn't just all about me?" She pouted at him. She was enjoying this!

"Ash I. No, it isn't always just about you and me."

She laughed softly. "I'm disappointed in you Benjamin. My self-esteem is destroyed." She watched a look of horror cross his face. He put his hands over his face and groaned, shaking his head.

"Oh stop it Ben, I'm just teasing you. Just relax, I'm glad we're talking about this. It's clearly going to ease your tension around here...maybe mine too." She shifted her legs, pulling her feet up on the couch to the side. She could feel wetness seeping into her panties, surprised at how much her body was reacting to the discussion.

"So I guess in reality you must be attracted to me. No, don't say anything...I'm surprised, but Ben it makes me feel really good to know that a man that I care about likes me in that way. I love you more than anything, and..."

Ben sighed. "I do Ash, and I know it's probably the most wrong thing in the world for me to feel, but you are beautiful, inside and out, and as much as I wish it wasn't the truth, yes I am attracted to you."

She looked at him, a slight smile curling her lips. "When I was a teenager and awkward and had shitty boyfriends pawing at me, I used to think about you. An older man, who cared about me, who would take his time and be gentle and would teach me to be a woman. I grew out of that I suppose as I got older, but last night it all came flooding back. Seeing you there like that, seeing you so...hard, and hearing... God, I can't believe I'm saying this. "

Ben chuckled and shifted slightly. "Um, thanks I guess."

She blurted before she could stop herself. "Do you always have that much... do you always shoot that much out?"

He stared at her blankly before laughing. "Wow, didn't expect that question. No, not always that much, but I guess it's always a chore to clean up. I usually do it in the shower, it's easier that way."

She put her hands over her face and groaned. "Oh God, I'm sorry I asked that."

He laughed again. "Don't worry about it. When I was younger, it was always like that though. Sometimes even more if I waited a few days."

"God, Mom must have loved that."

He smiled. "No, not really. She never really enjoyed sex all that much I don't think, especially after we were a little older. Our relationship was so much more than just fooling around, it was just another wonderful part of it now and then, not the only part if you understand?"

"I do I think. Emily's father and I were like jackrabbits for a long time, but after he left, I just didn't have a lot of interest. I hated men for a while I think. It's not that I don't like it - I really really do - I just don't like the one night thing, and I never seem to meet anyone that I'm really interested in longer term."

Ben sighed softly. "I get that. It's kind of funny that you got excited last night. I mean, I would have expected you to be, well I guess grossed out."

She chuckled softly. "I suppose if I was being all prim and proper I should have been. Maybe it was the booze loosening up my excuse for morals. But yes it almost instantly turned me on. I don't remember doing it, but seeing you made me go right there. I fell into your room because I had an orgasm right after you and it made me stumble in. If I had any moral high ground, I'm pretty sure I lost it right then. You would probably be disgusted by me if you didn't think I was such a hot little thing." She giggled and he laughed with her.

She got up and walked over to him and gathered up his cup before walking to the kitchen. While there and out of sight, she cupped her breasts, squeezing her sensitive nipples before walking back in and sitting on the couch, feet up again.

She laughed softly and said "And after I got to my room, I ended up doing it again."

Ben looked at her and smiled. "I thought I heard something after I got out of the shower. So, any more questions, or are we both humiliated enough?"

She smiled. "Well, I do have a few more things I'd like to talk about Daddy."

Ben groaned and she laughed.

"First of all, what do you have planned for supper? I was thinking you could grill something?"

With a loud sigh of relief, he answered "Sure, I can go pick up some steaks or something later."

"That sounds great. Pick up some wine too, and we'll have a nice cozy romantic dinner. And the second thing then, after dinner I have a request. No, two requests actually."

Ben looked at her and she was smiling slightly. "After all of that, I don't know what to say. What else would you like?"

She answered. "Well the first request is really more long-term. No more secrets or hiding anything between us, and that's for both of us. I don't want you to have to worry about getting caught and neither do I, so no more doing things behind closed doors like there's something sneaky or wrong about it. I want you to leave your door open, and I will too. We're both adults, we're going to have needs sometimes, and we shouldn't have to hide from each other because of them. And I wouldn't mind catching you again to be honest, and I don't think I'd mind you catching me. Especially now that we've had this talk. I know you'll fantasize about me and it's OK. I'm flattered, and it makes me feel sexy. And after last night, watching you doing it, I know I'll fantasize about you too. I don't see any harm in that, do you?"

Ben nodded, thinking about the possibility of seeing her masturbating.

"Good." she replied.

"And the second request?"

She blushed slightly and looked down at her hands. "The second request is going to be the harder one and it's why I want wine with dinner. Maybe two bottles. Tonight, after dinner, I want to watch the video you were watching last night. Together I mean, both of us."

Ben stared at her blankly, and suddenly she got nervous and faltered. "I mean, if you want to too Ben. We don't have to, I just..."

He looked thoughtful for a moment before answering carefully. "Ash, you heard what they were doing right? Besides the step daughter thing, are you sure you are OK with seeing that - it's, um, pretty graphic."

She sighed. "Well, it's porn right? Doesn't it defeat the purpose if you can't see everything? I want to see it. I want to see what you fantasized about doing with me, and I want to see if I... if it makes me have fantasies too. OK?"

"Just watching?" he asked.

"Yes, just watching. You over there, me over here."

Ben pushed the foot rest down and looked at her. "You know you can turn it off any time if it gets to be...too much?"

"It won't Ben. I've seen plenty of porn, even anal sex and other things. And now that we're talking about...things, we can be honest with each other about it I think."

"OK. I'll have to set up my laptop to display on the big screen - I assume that's what you meant by being in here?"

"Yes." She giggled.

She stood up and he did too. She paused slightly, then walked across to him and embraced him. She felt him slowly hugging her too, tighter, mashing her breasts between them, and she let her thigh move forward to where she could just feel the outline of his semi-erect cock. They lingered like this longer than they should, but he broke away finally and kissed her softly on her forehead.

She smiled up at him. "I told Rick I'd go clean one of his places today, so I'm going to head over there now. I'll see you for dinner later."

"OK." he answered, his head swimming.

Ashley walked into the kitchen later that day to find two bottles of red wine on the counter top and a salad made. The steaks and foil-wrapped backed potatoes were to the side ready to go, and she saw Ben outside futzing around with the grill. Walking to the screen door, she called out "Ben I'm home. Going to take a shower."

"OK." he answered back as she started walking down the hall.

Thirty minutes later she walked back into the kitchen to find Ben pouring them each a glass of wine.