Step Daughter Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Ash, you look beautiful!" He meant it. Ashley was quite short and had flaring hips, a tiny waistline, and a full round bottom. She appeared smaller breasted, but he knew from hugging her that she was larger and fuller than she often looked. She whirled around giving him a full look at her light sun dress and he smiled. "I did clean up earlier, but sure didn't think of dressing up like you did." He was wearing a pair of golf shorts and a polo shirt.

"Oh I didn't dress up, I just wanted to wear something that makes me feel good. Look, I put on my pearls too." She turned her head to show him her earrings.

"Beautiful. Are you about ready to eat?" It was just dusk and he'd started the steaks a little before she'd come back from her shower.

"Yes, I'm starved. Do you need me to get anything ready?" she asked.

"No, just take our glasses and the open bottle to the table. I have everything set, and I'll go get the steaks and potatoes off while you're doing that."

A few minutes later, they both were silent as they ate their meals. In reality, they both were eating way too quickly, and the wine went down quickly after. When they finished, Ben opened the second bottle and Ashley put the dishes in the sink. Grabbing her glass, she emptied it and held it for him to pour another. He did the same, and held up his glass. "Cheers." he said, bumping her glass.

"Cheers." she answered. "So, dinner is finished, the wine is delicious, and I'm feeling wonderful. Are you set up in the living room?"

Ben smiled. "Yes, I wasn't sure how you'd feel at the end of the day, but I did get things ready. All you have to do is wake up the laptop and hit the space bar That is if you really still want to watch?"

Ashley smiled. "I do. The dinner and wine are helping too." She turned and walked toward the living room while he watched, enjoying the slight wiggle of her butt before turning off the lights and joining her.

There was one light down the hallway that she'd left on, otherwise the living room was pretty dark already with all the shades drawn. He reached for the remote and turned on the TV. A moment later and and it flashed on. He turned to Ashley who'd taken a seat on the couch opposite him. "That's your queue. All you have to do is hit a key, and then hit the play button when you're ready."

"OK." she answered, and sat her almost empty glass down on the end table. "Before we do, I think I'm going to go put on some PJ's. You can get more comfy too if you want to. Meet you back here in a few minutes?"

"OK." Ben answered.

Ben returned first, wearing just a loose pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt. Several minutes later Ashley walked slowly into the room, and the sight of her almost made him pass out.

"Cat got your tongue?" She giggled before sitting down and putting her feet out on the couch.

She was wearing a thin silk camisole and and matching silk shorts that were loose at the legs, but cut high so a good portion of her butt was deliciously visible. He stared, unable to look away, and felt blood rushing to his shaft.

"I don't know what to say Ash. My God, you are breathtaking!"

She smiled. "Thank you. I wanted to wear something that made me feel sexy, and I thought you might like it too. And besides, if we don't close doors anymore, you're probably going to see more than this. I might as well put it in a nice package for you the first time" They both laughed softly.

He whistled. "Well if I never saw anything else, this is incredible. You are so beautiful"

"Good, I'm glad you do. No PJ's for you?" She noticed a swell in his shorts that was becoming more and more obvious.

Ben laughed. "No. Well nothing like what you have. I actually don't have any because I sleep nu... um, I usually don't wear anything to bed." He blushed slightly at the revelation, wondering why at this point that would make him feel shy all of a sudden.

"I never did when I was married, except when I got my period, but I wear them all the time now. Maybe I should try sleeping nude again now that I'm here." She took a sip of wine and set the glass down next to the laptop, then asked "OK, so just hit the space bar?"

Ben shifted slightly and answered "Yes. You might have to hit it a second time after it wakes up."

She hit the space bar and in a few moments the screen of the TV lit up with the still image of a of a pretty dark haired woman in a blue tank top leaning forward.

Ashley laughed. "Do they just get right to it then?"

Ben chuckled. "Kind of. It IS porn after all, but there's a tiny bit of a story to it. Hit the space again."

She did, and the image started moving. He turned up the volume a bit so they could hear.

The woman in the video was talking. "Daddy, are you awake.?" She stood and then continued. "I'm sorry to wake you up, but I have a question I want to ask you."

Ashley turned a bit and laid back with her feet up on the couch. "So this is the video from last night, right?"

Ben answered "Yes, the same one."

"Hmm." She replied and kept watching. The woman was wearing very tight panties and her nipples were clearly hard and visible.

"Daddy. Well, you know my boyfriend and I have been having sex for a while, but he is asking me for...um. Well, he wants to try anal Daddy, but I've never done that before. So I wanted to ask you if you...well Daddy, could you show me? I just know if you fuck my ass, I'll be able to do it with my boyfriend. Daddy, you're so much bigger than him!"

Ashley giggled. "Wow, they really do just get to it." She watched as the woman took off her top, revealing her firm breasts, nipples long and erect.

"Daddy, I can see you're getting hard already. Do you like this idea? I don't have to meet him until later tonight, so we could go upstairs now. Can you take me upstairs and put your big, hard cock in my tight little butthole Daddy?"

Ashley giggled again. "What, no foreplay Daddy?" Ben looked over thinking she might be looking at him, but her eyes were locked on the big screen. The next scene was in a bedroom, and the woman was nude and on her knees on the bed, reaching back and rubbing her glistening pussy. The video was shot point of view, so the next scene showed the man's hand reaching for her plump ass and spreading her cheek. The girl stroked her juices up and rubbed them into her asshole, wetting it.

"Do you like my butt Daddy? Do you think your big cock can fit inside me there?"

Ben heard an almost whisper of a gasp and looked over at Ashley. One of her hands was on her tummy, and the other on the side, slowly rubbing along her hip. He reached down and adjusted his shorts, his full erection pushing the material up and making his arousal obvious.

The girl in the video kept talking. "Daddy, I want to suck your cock first and make it nice and hard. I want to taste it before you put it in me." The next scene had the now naked girl lying on the bed on her stomach, slowly devouring his long, thick tool.

Ashley hit the space bar and paused the movie while Ben watched. "I don't want to ruin the show, but tell me what you like about this movie?"

"Well, the girl is pretty and she has a great body. And I like the script." he laughed softly.

"Script?" Ashley asked.

"I like all of the talking. It makes it more...erotic I guess."

"Oh, OK. I like that too, I was just curious. Do we get to see the guy...her Daddy?"

Ben answered "No, it's filmed from his point of view. That's another part of it I like. It works good for fantasy purposes."

Ashley thought a moment. "I guess from your point of view it would. I think you're bigger than him from what I could tell. I wonder if there's anything like this out there from the woman's point of view? Maybe that would be a good one for our next movie night." She laughed.

"Next movie night?" Ben asked.

"Well, you never know." She reached down and hit the space bar and the movie started back up. They watched in silence for a few minutes as the girl gave an expert blowjob, taking the entire length of him into her mouth and leaving it dripping wet with her saliva. She kept talking every time she pulled her mouth away, telling him how much she loved sucking him. Ashley paused the movie again and stood up, walking to the kitchen for the last of the wine. She returned and filled her glass and walked over to Ben who held his up for her.

"I can't think of the last time I watched this kind of thing, but I have to admit I like it so far. I assume the main event is coming soon?" She glanced down, seeing the tent his erection was making. He started to cover it and stopped.

"Yes, very soon actually. You're still OK with watching? It's going to get pretty raunchy soon." he laughed.

"Yes."

She walked slowly back toward the couch, then bent over to put the glass down on the table. The movement made the silk rid up into the crack of her ass and left most of her butt exposed and he strained to see past the little inward dimples of her inner thighs. He didn't know for sure it was deliberate, but didn't care. The view made him gasp and reach down to squeeze his throbbing shaft. She turned and laid back slightly, then reached over to hit the space bar, and the scene picked back up where she'd paused it.

With a slurp the girl pulled her mouth slowly off the big head of the man's cock and licked up and down the shaft. "Oh Daddy, you're so big." She got up on her hands and knees again and turned so her ass was pushed back toward the point of view camera. She spread her knees out wide and reached back with one hand to spread her cunt wide open. "Look how wet my pussy is for you. Do you want to feel it Daddy?"

Ben rubbed his erection through the strained underwear, and he glanced at Ashley. She had one hand cupped up slightly under her breast, camisole pushed up with it exposing the soft flesh of her torso. Her other hand was slowly rubbing her inner thigh.

The scene changed to the man's hand reaching out to her left ass cheek, grasping it softly and spreading it, opening her tight little sphincter and parting her rather large inner lips even more. The woman was glistening with wetness. His fingers slowly pushed down into her wet folds and they watched as two fingers slipped easily inside her.

Ben grasped his thick shaft through the shorts and stroked slowly. Ashley looked over and saw him and smiled, then cupped her breast and squeezed firmly. She turned back to the screen as the man squirted a bit of lubrication above the girl's ass. It dripped down slowly, coating her puckered opening as she slowing fingered her clit. His fingertips began stroking around her, spreading the clear liquid generously around her little hole.

"Oh that feels good Daddy. Please go slow with me though OK? I know my asshole is really tight." The man pointed his finger and slowly penetrated her, and Ben heard a soft gasp from Ashley. She was kneading her breasts now with both hands and he felt his cock twitch almost uncontrollably at the sight.

The man now had two fingers all the way inside, turning them and stretching her tight hole. The girl talked the whole time. "Oh that feels so so good Daddy, stretching out my little asshole. I'm so wet now. That's it, open your little girl's ass so you can put your big cock inside."

Ashley moaned softly and looked over to see Ben stroking himself through his underwear. "Hmm I see whey you watched this. It's pretty hot!" Ben looked over and saw she was slowly stroking across the top of her silk shorts, pressing firmly into her flesh. They watched each other for a moment before a light cry brought them back to the movie as a closeup of the man's huge tool slowly slipped inside the woman's ass.

Ashley almost jumped off the couch reaching for the laptop. "Oh, I wanted to see that part! How do I rewind?"

"Arrow keys. Just hit the back arrow key a few times to where you want and space bar again to start it."

She did that, going back to just before he lined up his cock with her little opening. She sat up slightly and turned to Ben.

"Ben...Daddy. Can you come and sit over here with me?" Her voice was soft and a little huskier.

He stared at her in disbelief.

"Please? I want to be close to you."

"Honey, I...um. Are you sure that's a good idea?"

She looked at him curiously. "I don't know if any of this is a good idea, but we're here and... and I just want you to be next to me now. OK?"

He pushed the footrest down and sat up. "OK, if you really want me to I'll sit with you. But I'm uh. I'm pretty excited I guess. Sorry."

Ashley giggled and moved her legs off the couch. "I know, I've been watching. Come here and give me a hug first, then we can keep watching."

Ben groaned. The tent was obvious, but a hug was going to leave very little to anyone's imagination. They stood at the same time, and Ashley stepped to the side out from behind the coffee table. He noticed her nipples were erect and poking into the camisole, and he had a sudden urge to take them lightly between his teeth through the material. His cock throbbed, pushing off to the side slightly and straining the material of his shorts.

Ashley smiled as he stepped toward her. "I guess you really are excited. You must really like this movie."

Ben chuckled as he stopped in front of her. "It's not just the movie. You are even more beautiful than I imagined."

She blushed and said "Thank you Daddy." and stepped in to him, grasping around and up his back between his wide shoulders. She gasped softly as she felt his hands slide against her waist and around her, and then squeezed gently, pulling her tighter against him. She felt her nipples graze his chest, and the long, thick tool press into the soft flesh of her belly. She pulled him tighter, then reached for one of his hands and slid it down slowly to her ample ass.

He moved the other hand down, cupping her cheeks for the first time and pulled her into his throbbing cock. She moaned softly as he thrust against her. He leaned down to kiss her forehead before he felt her hands lower and he followed her lead. She sat back into the couch with a sigh, breasts jiggling and making her rock hard nipples dance inside their silky confines.

She sighed again and said "Phew...that was...nice." She scooted over to the right and patted the couch next to her.

Ben sat, and she leaned into him slightly. "OK, ready?" she asked.

"Ready." he answered. He turned slightly and sunk into the couch and she moved with him, their thighs touching, and laid to her side, her head on his chest, reaching across his stomach with her right arm as he placed his right arm over her and let it rest down her back. Her warmth felt wonderful, and he could smell the soft lavender from her hair. He was near drunk with lust now, cock straining at the thin material of his shorts and pointed now almost directly toward her face. At her angle, her breasts were pressed firmly against him, and he was surprised that they seemed much larger now than he had thought they were. He reached over and pressed the space bar, and the images on the screen came back to life.

The scene had switched to slow motion, and they watched in silence as the man in the scene lined up and pressed the slippery head of his cock against her and began to push forward. Slowly the little opening spread and Ashley gasped when it stretched in a tight ring around the head of the big purple tool and slowly pushed deep inside.

Ashley squirmed slightly, squeezing her thighs together before lifting her right knee up, spreading her legs slightly. "Oh my, that's quite a site." she whispered as the big cock sank slowly inside. Ashley glanced down at the outline of Ben's cock through his shorts and watched it pulse. She could feel his heartbeat through his chest and saw it matched with the gentle pulsing in his cock. She wet her lips and looked back at the screen where the scene had come back to normal speed. The woman in the video was talking non-stop.

"Oh Daddy, ohhhh...it's so fucking big! Please go slow, it's stretching my asshole so much. I know I can take it Daddy, just go slow until I'm all stretched out for you."

Ben rocked his hips, almost involuntarily as the image on the screen poured through his mind. He glanced down at Ashley's ass, leg pulled up slightly and the material pulled tight against her. She was breathing ever so slightly harder, he could feel it with her back rising and falling under his hand. He slowly stroked her from lower back to between her shoulder blades and watched as she straightened her leg and squirmed slightly before lifting her knee back up slightly.

The woman on the video was pushing back down on the slick tool now. "Oh fuck Daddy...just like that. My ass is so tight for you!"

Ashley moaned softly and said "I...I didn't know if I'd like watching this. The anal part, but God this is really hot isn't it?"

Ben answered "Mmmmm hmmm."

She turned her head slightly to look at him and said "You can do it if you want to. Masturbate I mean. It must be hard not to."

"Jesus. Yes it's really hard. Literally. I don't know if I can though, this is...different." In truth, he wanted to jerk off desperately, and to do a lot of other things.

"It's not like I haven't seen it." Ashley said laughing, laying her head back down.

"I know, but..." He shifted slightly, letting his hand wander down a bit to just above her hip and let it rest there. "What about you? What would you do if I were to start doing that?"

Ashley sighed. "I don't know for sure yet. This is making me want to do a lot of things, but...I'm a little frightened of you seeing me maybe, I don't know. This movie is making me pretty hot, but seeing you is what really worked for me last night." She emphasized, "It will probably work again."

Ben thought a moment before He answered "OK, the movie isn't too much longer, but I'm going to have to do something tonight no matter what. Are you sure you want this? Because if I start, I don't know if I can stop at this point."

Ashley sighed deeply and sat up. "I know this is crazy Ben, but I want you to do it. I want to see it without sneaking up to an open door. And I want you to know that watching you is making me super horny."

Ben stared at her and nodded. "Is it? Making you horny I mean?"

"Yes. I mean the movie really got me going, but every time I close my eyes I see you on your bed. and I open them and you're right there in front of me." She sat up and grasped the bottom of her camisole and in one swift move pulled it over her head, baring her breasts for the first time. "Maybe this will help?" She looked at him wantonly and cupped her full breasts.

"Oh God." Ben groaned. He raised his hips and pushed his shorts down quickly, cock springing free and slapping against his stomach with a thud. He looked down at her, her heavy breasts sagging slightly to the side, nipples hard like two little pencil erasers. He glanced across her slight belly at her shorts, pulled snugly against her crotch, and quickly pulled his t-shirt up and off, hoping she would follow his lead and remove them too. He leaned back again, and she resumed her position, leaving the shorts in place. Ben groaned softly and turned back to the screen as the scene shifted from doggy style to her on her back with him thrusting slowly in and out of her hopelessly stretched little hole. She was rubbing her clit furiously now. "Oh fuuuuck Daddy! I didn't know I would like anal this much. Look how wet your little girl's pussy is for you. Mmmmm...you're going to make me cum fucking my asshole Daddy!"

Ben reached with his left hand and took his own cock in his hand, and started to stroke up and down. Ashley moaned softly "Yesssssss." and turned her hips. Reaching down to her silk shorts, she pulled them snugly into her slit and rubbed her fingers through the soft crease. Ben watched as she pushed the material deeper and deeper between her puffy lips, outlining her pussy beautifully. He squeezed her side, pulling her tighter against him and watched as her tit jiggled along with her hand moving over her mound. He stroked slowly, pointing the raging head more toward the side, and she shifted down slightly. He pushed his cock over and gingerly touched her breast with the thick shiny head. She moaned and leaned into him more, encouraging him, so he lifted and rubbed across her left breast, feeling the nipple bend and fold under his cock.