Step Daughter Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was all but forgotten now. Ben was slowly jerking his cock into Ashley's breast, and she was quickly rubbing her pussy through the silk. She stopped and pulled her hand away and lifted it to his, pulling it up until it rested on her other breast, and she squeezed it. He took the hint and began alternating between kneading it softly and teasing the nipple, then squeezing and pulling at the tip. She moaned loudly, and he watched her lift the hem of her shorts and caught a glimpse of her slit before she slid her hand inside. Her legs shifted wider as she started stroking herself, first above her clit, and then down lower where he was certain she was pushing her fingers inside. He pushed down with his hand and rocked his hips, and thrust slowly into her soft flesh, then pulled her breast up and mashed it back down against his shaft.

Ashley looked down and saw the thick, long cock buried under her fleshy tit and whimpered, then giggled.

She pushed her shorts down further, and he could see she was quickly pumping her glistening fingers in and out of her wet cunt. He stroked quickly, keeping the head against her and bumping into it softly with the fist as he pumped. She was breathing in little short rasps now, whimpering every now and then. He slowed down, squeezing from the base of his cock and lifting upward, a clear drop of fluid spewing from the tip which he rubbed around her breast and nipple before releasing her breast and reaching down to her shaking arm. He placed his hand over it and pulled firmly until she lifted her hand away from her cunt and let him pull it upward. A moment later she gasped out loud as he took her pussy-soaked fingers into his mouth, licking and sucking her juices from them. He moaned as he tasted her cunt, her musky scent filling his senses.

"Oh my God Be..Daddy, what are you doing?" She panted. Her other hand shot back under the waistband and her entire body shook as she rubbed her clit.

Ben, in a lust-filled haze now, answered "Wanted to taste you." He jerked his cock erratically, so close to the exquisite eruption, and then let go. He didn't want this to end.

Ashley whimpered as he released her hand, and she reached down and pushed her shorts down, kicking them off with one foot, then pulled her knee up to the side. Somewhere in the background the movie had ended, and they were just concentrating on one another now. Her hands went to her clean-shaven mound, flushed with her arousal, and he watched her spread her lips and pull upward, making her little pink clit stick up. She moved her left hand to hold herself open and pulled her right index and middle finger below and wet them with her own arousal before settling on her little pink bump. She had shifted so he couldn't rub his cock against her breast any longer, but it gave him a clear view of her actions, and he loved watching her right breast jiggling from her frantic movement. He reached up and took the full tit in his hand ans squeezed firmly until the nipple slipped between his fingers and thumb, and he pulled steadily at it until it lifted into a cone before releasing it to splay out over her chest.

She tilted her head and glanced up at him, no longer with a sweet sexy look, but with pure desire. Her hand was a blur and she sputtered between her teeth "H-how much longer...how much before you cum Daddy?"

Ben lurched, thrusting his cock in his hand. He was close. Very close. "Soon baby girl...really soon." She had slid down slightly, and her head was just propped up against him now. He watched her stroking her clit, first fast and hard, then in slow little circles, dipping her fingers down and curling them inside her musky cunt then bringing them soaked in her juices back to her clit again. He glanced at the movie quickly, the woman was now riding up and down, taking him deep inside. "Am I being a good girl? Letting Daddy fuck my tight little asshole. I love you so much Daddy, I want you to be the first to cum inside my ass. Oh yes....please Daddy, fill my tight little asshole up with your cum!"

Ashley was panting softly. "I'm..ahhh I'm close too. I want it Daddy...I want you to cum on me. Can you please...cum on me... ohhhhh Godddd." Ben stared down at her, eyes closed and little wet noises coming from her furiously fingering herself. He jerked his cock quickly, on the verge of losing it.

"Where do you want Daddy's cum?"

"Ah-on me Daddy...my belly. And my titties...all of it. Wherever you want Daddy, j-just do it on me now!"

Ben gasped at her words, and squeezed her tit hard, jerking as fast as he could. "I'm c-cumming...fuuuuuuuck!' he yelped, and pulled his hand down tight to his balls, aiming toward her jiggling breasts. The first thick stream pulsed out in an arch over her head, hitting part of the couch as the rest landed across her face. She gasped in surprise when she felt it, opening her eyes and looking down as the next hot stream hit her upper lip and down into her gasping mouth. She closed her lips, and he quickly adjusting, he pushed down and arc of semen flew up her belly and across her chest, and he pushed the head down toward her hand as it buzzed across her clit and the last of it dribbled out above her swollen mound.

Ashley turned her head and stared up at him and gulped, swallowing him before rubbing her hand through the puddle of his seed on her belly and plunging into her wet hole. "I'm c..cummmm...Daddy...gaaaahahh!" she cried out as her hips jerked up and down, wet squishing sounds pierced his senses as he watched her plunging her fingers deep into her dark pink cunt. He grasped his still hard tool and slapped her belly with it, at the same time twisting and pulling at her nipples while she whimpered through her soggy orgasm. As her convulsions started to slow, she turned her head and unexpected took his cock in her mouth, suckling and moaning around it as her orgasm slowly rippled through her. He was still semi-erect, and her sweet mouth was keeping him there. He wondered briefly if she could bring the spent tool back to life.

Before he could explore that in his mind any further, she slowly pushed her head down, taking him deeper into her mouth and clamped her lips tightly around his shaft. She slowly pulled up and released him with a little slurp and looked at him as she slowly swallowed what she had milked out of him. Pulling her hand away from her pussy, she rested it across his heavy balls, stroking them gently as she lay there softly panting. He stroked her breast tenderly now, staying away from her sensitive nipples. They lay there silently for a while, catching their breath before Ashley finally spoke.

"That was...incredible."

Ben answered slowly. "Yes. Yes, amazing. You are amazing."

She laughed softly. "I didn't really expect that to happen that way. Not how I imagined this at all."

"Me either. I didn't imagine any of this." He leaned over to stroke her hip and watched her pull her hand from his balls to her body, slowly rubbing his spunk all over. She pulled a finger to her mouth and sucked it, tasting his cum again.

"Mmmm. You really do shoot a lot you know?"

Ben laughed. "I guess. It looks better on you than on me." Ashley laughed at that, breasts shaking, and he swiped two fingers across the top of her mound, pulling a dribble of semen off and up to her mouth. She sucked them greedily.

"You taste good. I like it all over on me too." He reached down again, this time letting his fingers slide gently across her puffy mound and down, feeling the heat from her sex as his fingers squeezed, her wetness letting them slip into her center. "Hmmmmm...do you think you should be touching me there Daddy?" He pulled his hand back with a start. "Ash...I..I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

She giggled. "I'm just playing with you...you can touch. I want you to feel me. Feel what you do to me."

"God..." he groaned. His fingers dipped, slipping one inside her and curling up to find the little rough patch and stroked it gently.

"Wha...what are you doing? God it feels...different. Good different!"

He grinned. "Just another spot to explore." He pulled his fingers from her and lifted them, wet with her juices and his cum. He put one on her lips and she sucked it, then took the other and sucked it clean himself.

"We taste good." she concluded and he grunted softly.

She sighed and looked up at him. "Did he do it, cum inside her? I missed most of that."

Ben laughed. "Yes. We can watch it again if you want to so you can see."

She giggled. "I'd like that, if we can make it through to the end before I ignore it to climb up on that beautiful cock. I don't think I'll be able to watch then."

He stared down at her, reaching down to play with her pussy again. "You mean you want me here?" he said, slipping his finger inside her.

She gasped softly. "Yes. Yes, I want you to put your big cock all the way inside and fuck me. Oh God...I really do want you to Daddy...fuck me and cum inside me."

"What about here?" He let his finger slip out and then pushed down across her perineum and pressed firmly against her asshole. He pressed gently, feeling her stretch around him. "Can I put it here too?"

She looked up at him wide-eyed. "I...ohhhhhhh. I don't know if I can take you there...you're really pretty big. I want to though. I've never been in to it that much, but watching and seeing what it does to you makes me so goddamned wet it feels like I'm peeing. If you're patient with me and gentle, then yes Ben. I want my Daddy's cock all the way inside me. I want you to to be the first...the only man to cum inside my little tight asshole." She clamped her eyes shut and giggled, blushing red.

"Oh God, that sounded so fucking dirty didn't it!" She giggled, then gasped as he slowly pulled his fingertip from her tiny opening.

He groaned and then laughed softly. "Yes, but I love hearing you say it. Before we do anything else, I want to take you to bed...our bedroom now if you want, and take a shower and clean you up, and then take you to bed. You're already making me hard again, but I want to just lie with you now. Fall asleep and then wake up and see what happens next. Is that OK?"

She sat up and turned and then lay across him, then leaned in and kissed him. Their tongues met and he felt the glob of his seed on her lip. He pulled away slightly and stuck out his tongue, scooping it and pushing it back into her mouth where she sucked it greedily from him.

She pulled back with a giggle. "Was that...? Oh no, I forgot you hit me there...I'm sorry!"

He laughed. "Did you like it?"

"Oh God, yes I love it!" She swiped her fingers across her stomach and sucked at them to emphasize it.

"Good. I like watching you do that. I'd like to scoop it all up and feed my little girl." He grinned at her.

"Ooooooh I'd like that. What if you squirt it inside me? Would you get it for me there and feed me? With your mouth I mean Daddy?" She grasped his hardening tool and kissed it.

Ben moaned and smiled down at her. "I'd do anything you want to make you happy."