Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great honey." I was forcing myself to sound normal, and tried nonchalantly to throw the now cum covered t-shirt into the laundry bin.

"Sorry to leave you with Mark this morning, I know you're not his biggest fan especially in the mornings."

I could feel cum running down my chest under the bathrobe.

"What do mean honey?"

"Oh you know how his pajamas show off his dick," she was now standing right in front of me. I could only hope I had gotten all the cum off my face. If she opened my bathrobe it would be all over, she would see me in my cum covered glory.

"You know, whatever" I tried as hard as I could to act normal, but nothing about this situation was normal.

"You seemed upset about it the other night." She looked into my eyes, innocent bliss on her face.

"I got over it."

"Ok honey." She grabbed my waist and leaned in for a kiss. Pulling back she said.

"You smell strange, you should take a shower."

"Mark's in the shower." I blurted out.

"Well, when he's done obviously." She gave me a funny look then walked out of the room.

I sighed. God that was close. My erection was still throbbing. I walked to the door and closed it. Unwrapping the bathrobe and taking off my heart covered boxers I stared down at the cum slowly falling from my chest to my cock. My small cock, compared to his big monster. Fuck. His big cock that had cum all over my face, chest and into my mouth. Fuck! I used Mark's cum as lubricant and jerked off. It was quick. The orgasm was better than any before. Fuck, I was in big trouble. I used my bathrobe to clean up as best I could and threw it in the laundry bin. I would have to do the laundry today before Sarah got to it.

It took an hour for Mark to be done with his shower, I sat waiting outside the bathroom door as I had the day I met him. When he finally came out he winked at me and slapped my ass. My erection came back. Fuck.

12