All Comments on 'Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung'

by bestforme

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story. I hope there is gonna be more. Love a hot story where a younger (legal) guy takes down a hot older stud and turns him into a slutty pussy bitch in heat, begging for dick. Would be hot if you could describe Mr. Smith more. i'd love to have a mental picture of this hot older beefy stud that ladies love, turning into a slutty pussy bitch for a younger guy. Maybe a nice slow takedown where Mr. Smith keeps thinking back to what a stud everyone thinks/thought he is, as he secretly starts to submit more and more, and loves it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write more !

This is really good.

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 3 years ago

Great start, to what promises to be a terrific story. Like your style of writing. I felt like I was right there, a fly on the wall, watching the entire take down of Smitty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start but I was hoping to keep the story going. My cock is so hard after reading this story, I just pictured myself sucking marks big cock and swallowing every drop of his hot young cum. I then fantasized Marks big cock fucking the daylights out of me and giving me another hot load in my ass. I’m actually home alone and no one to fuck me so I stuck my 8” cock up my own ass and came within a minute. God it feels so good. Just the thought of a man with a huge cock cumming in my mouth and asshole gets me so fuckin horny and hard, I just love the salty taste of a mans warm cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For gay phone sex txt 2189694404

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for Part 2. Hopefully Mark takes things further and fucks Mr Smith... with (a jealously horny) Mrs Smith catching them in the act!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Impossibly hot. More, please. Mr. Smith gets the neighborhood involved with Mark?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HOT!!! How about Mr. Smith rock hard and leaking into a pair of slutty lace panties while he worships that big dick.

sj_53sj_53almost 3 years ago

good story hot! only suggestion would be to use spell checker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope the dad gets what he seems to need. Anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start, want more! Mark and Mr. Smith in more gay activities? Mark and Mrs. Smith? More, more, mote....

forummjforummjalmost 3 years ago

A really hot start, can't lie, I've been there, and it's a really difficult urge to ignore.

mrgoonmrgoonalmost 3 years ago

part 2 of him taking his ass please

OpenManOpenManalmost 3 years ago

This story is BEGGING for a sequel! Can Mr. Smith take more of Mark's cock than Stephanie can?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Certainly enjoyed this! Looking forward to seeing you here again! And it’s funny how you click on similar stories after the end, but all of the rest of them have an older dominant. Having a young dominant is certainly a nice twist! Great job.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Please continue. This story is fantastic. I too am an older married man who loves sucking cock and a hot young stud with a big cock is exactly what I want.

I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story. I agree with the comment on slutty lace panties above. would be hot if Mark only let the older stud suck his dick again if he wears slutty lace panties like a bitch. that would go well with Mark calling him a good girl (which was hot as fuck!!). eventually mr. smith can't take it anymore and caves. he wears slutty panties all day and is horny and desperate for mark's dick. be hot if mark fucked him while wearing the panties and made him cum hands free into them, then mark has him lick his load out of the panties just to humiliate the older stud and show him who the real stud is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need part 2, Mark needs to breed bareback Mr Smith and needs to clean Mark’s cock. Mark can say you better than. Plus he needs to have sex with the mother.

Firsttimeforevery1Firsttimeforevery1over 2 years ago

So hot!! Loved this, really needs a second story!

Winstonv93Winstonv93over 2 years ago

This was so hot. Please write more stories and write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

mmmm yessss gawd im so hard reading this

QuarterMoonGrimReaperQuarterMoonGrimReaper9 months ago

Chapter one had me hooked...and horny.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice, very nice! Would love to get caught by my wife and step daughter sucking her boyfriends beautiful Black cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have never used lube only spit and/or mouth used in being sụcked. I breed without lube and the bottom needs to clean the cock after breeding. I can not ímage the taste of lube would not be bad after breeding. Now cum only should be swallowed and the taste is desired by the bottom. Men beg for it. Based on 40 ýears of gay sex.

liz33ndliz33nd2 months ago

this was good, i liked it and ready for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous