All Comments on 'Step-Daughter's Persistence'

by Texan065

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very hot story...

I hope you do a follow up story that includes Jason. I would be interested to see how he fits into this picture.

eagle122999eagle122999almost 17 years ago
Great Story

I agree, I hope you plan to continue this story further. Cant wait.

Texan065Texan065almost 17 years agoAuthor
No

<p>

</p>

I just wanted to answer publicly to the gentleman who emailed me earlier with a request.

<p>

</p>

No, I will not write a private story in which both step-daughters are underage.

<p>

</p>

I do however, hope that you will enjoy the story as it is written.

<p>

</p>

Thank you very much for your interest.

<p>

</p>

Texan065

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent

great story, i think his wife should come home early and catch him with both step daughters , fucking one and eating the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT

hot story, i would love his wife to catch him with both girls, fucking one and eating the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

This story wasn't bad. I personally would of liked it better if you would of told us about the details from the first time together with his step daughter. As for more parts, I would like to read them. But, please keep the step son out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jason enters!

Bring in Jason in your next story. Lets see how he and the step dad get it on. Courtney is welcome also. Good story!

sooriressooriresover 11 years ago
Plausible

Quite nice...and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky fucker

A loving family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Step Daughter

Mine is 31, 5 kids and single... For 12 months they all lved with us after her acrimonious divorce ( one the kids - the youngest - is not his )

Carla is very attractive , with long black hair and great legs and ass ( her tits are on the small side )

We had two 'flings' about a month apart 2 years ago in summer - her mum took all the kids to the beach leaving us at home ( I was working on my vintage car and Carla lounging around the garden - enjoying the brief respite from her 'brood '

Around midday, she brought a coffee for me into the workshop dressed in tiny shorts and halter top - she looked stunning and I told her so ...

I couldn't help getting an erection as she bent over to pick up something off the floor and still don't know why I made a move on her.. But I did!!, putting my arms round her as she stood up straight, my hands cupping her firm bottom ...

She looked me straight in the eye and 'mouthed' ... Yes, .....her hand going right to my hard cock and pulling it out

I'd love to say we had a long slow session , but it was so frantic ( the risk of being discovered made it all the more exciting )

Carla barely had time to briefly suck my cock before I tore off her shorts and fucked her on my workbench !!.. We both came thunderously too ( as good a fuck as her mum )

The second was a more leisurely planned affair .. I took her to an appointment in Manchester - 150 miles away - and fucked her in some woods on the way back ...wonderful

Since then we haven't had the opportunity to get together, but I know we will!!

RMike35RMike3517 days ago
The Step Family that plays together.

Stays together.For Stephanie to plot with her daughter Amanda to date rape step dad Dan with rufies was underhanded and sick,but for Steph and Amanda to make amends by pretending to be rufied so Dan could even the score was very thoughtful and loving.

But the surprise was Mom Stephanie tell Courtney she would have to wait till she was 18 to be with her step-dad Dan,but the truly shocker was Jason possibly joining the family fuckfest,now whether that means being a so-called bottom or versatile or even a top is unclear but maybe Jason is a bottom and wants Dan to fuck his ass.Also maybe Jason identifies as a bisexual and wants to join Mom,Amanda,and eventually Courtney in getting fucked by Dan.

But anyway this story is exciting,kinky,and twisted,but it is a story That Rocks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous