Step daughter's plan

Story Info
My wife and step daughter trick then humiliate me.
3.5k words
4.31
16.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

I am a 40 year old male living with my 36 year old wife (Ashley) her daughter (Kate). Ashley is still very attractive. I always thought we had a good sex life, but apparently Ashley thought differently and had become a little frustrated.

Kate is 18 years old and looks like her mother. I guess she is a typical teenager. We are always butting heads, mostly about allowing her boyfriend to spend time in her bedroom. I get the feeling she doesn't like me and would be happy if her mom left me. She seems to be always trying to get me in trouble with my wife. She and Ashley are very close, and no subject is off limits. This includes their sex lives. Ashley confided to Kate that she was unhappy with our sex life and had started fantasizing about being with other men.

Kate said to her mother, "Why don't you have an affair, you are still smoking hot and could have sex with any man you wanted."

Ashley replied, "Thanks for saying I am hot, but I can't cheat on your step father. He's a good husband and a good step father. He would be devastated. I don't want to hurt him, and I certainly don't want to get divorced."

The next day Kate went to her mom. "I have a brilliant idea." she shouted.

"What are you talking about?" A puzzled Ashley answered.

"You can have an affair." Kate said.

Ashley replied, "We had this conversation yesterday, I don't want to cheat on your step father"

Kate replied, "It's not cheating if dad cheats first!"

"You are crazy, your step father would never cheat on me. I told you he's a good man and a good husband."

You could see the wheels spinning in Kate's head. "You know my friend Jennica?"

Ashley answered, "Yes, the very pretty one who is dating the captain of the football team?"

"Well, what if she comes over and seduces dad? You can come home early from work and catch them having sex. Then you can have sex with whoever you want"

Ashley seems intrigued by the idea. "Let me think about it for a few days."

A few days pass and Kate asks her mom, "Have you thought about my idea?"

"Yes, are you sure your friend will go for this?"

"Positive, Jennica is a real slut. Plus she owes me a favor."

The following Wednesday I am off from work, staying home to catch up on bills and other paperwork. About 1 o'clock the doorbell rings. I answer the door and a very sexy girl is standing there.

"Hi Mr. Jones, I am Kate's friend Jennica."

I answer, "Good afternoon Jennica, I remember you."

Then Jennica says, "I stopped by to help Kate study for Friday's math test, is she home yet?"

"She said she went out to run some errands and won't be back for a few hours."

Jennica asks, "Can I just wait in her room til she gets back?"

"That would be fine."

Jennica waits in Kate's room while I go back to my office. About 10 minutes later Jennica comes into the office. I notice she has put on very hot red lipstick and she has unfastened the top two buttons on her blouse. She starts making small talk with me, asks about my job, asks how I met my wife, what it's like to have Kate as a step daughter. Then she gets a little more forward, asking if I work out because I am in such good shape (i'm not). Next thing you know she is getting all touchy feely.

At this point I am getting excited, but hoping Jennica doesn't notice my hard on. I try to change the subject. "Aren't you dating the captain of the football team?" I ask.

"Not anymore."

"What happened?"

"I asked him to do certain things when we were having sex and he wouldn't, so I broke up with him."

"I can't imagine anyone saying no to you in the bedroom, what wouldn't he do?"

"Well, I wanted him to wear panties and a bra. I also wanted him to put on lipstick. I thought it would feel like lesbian sex having two people wearing hot lipstick making out with each other. Wouldn't you like to put on lipstick and kiss me?"

I don't know what came over me, but I said yes. Then she took a lipstick out of her purse and put it on me. It was the same hot red that she was wearing. Then she started kissing me.

"Did you like that Mr. Jones? You don't have to answer, I can see the bulge in your pants."

I had reached the point of no return. Lipstick on lipstick kissing was incredibly hot.

Then Jennica excused herself for a minute. She came back with a pair of panties and a matching bra. She winked at me and said, "Try these on."

I put on the panties and Jennica helped me with the bra. Then we started making out again. She felt my cock thru the panties and I thought I was going to explode. Then she pulled my panties down and started giving me a blow job. I was in heaven for about two minutes. Then the door to my office swung open and there stood my wife and step daughter.

Ashley started screaming at the top of her lungs. Jennica quickly got dressed and sprinted out of the house, winking at Kate as she ran by.

I didn't know what to do. I got on my knees and tried apologizing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Ashley says to Kate, "grab some clothes, we will move in with my mother. Next week I will file for divorce."

I start begging, "Please don't leave, I'm sorry. I'll do anything"

Kate is the voice of reason. "Don't leave mom, can't you see Dad is really, really sorry. Look at him, he's crying. He said he would do anything."

Ashley says, "He looks like a little girl, on his knees wearing panties and lipstick and crying. I think I'll take a picture of him, and if he doesn't do as I say I will show it to all our friends. Kate, go freshen up his lipstick and we will take some pictures"

Kate puts on lipstick on me and says, "Smile for the camera."

I do as I am told then Ashley says, "you will stay in the guest room until Kate and I figure out what to do with you. And keep the panties on, don't think you can cheat while wearing those."

I can hear Ashley and Kate talking in the next room, but I can't make out what they are saying. They come back a couple of hours later.

Ashley says, "You are lucky that Kate loves you, here's the deal. I will not leave, and I will not ask for a divorce. It was bad enough you cheated on me, but to do it with one of Kate's friend's makes it worse. So this is what we decided your punishment should be. This weekend I will get dressed in my sluttiest outfit and go to a singles bar. In the meantime, Kate and I will go shopping to buy you some slutty women's clothes. While I am at the bar Kate will dress you up. Sexy underware, makeup, wig, the whole nine yards. Let's face it, you seemed to enjoy when Jennica dressed you in panties and a bra, let's take it further. I think you will make a lovely woman. When I get back from the bar, hopefully with a stud who has a big cock, you will watch me get fucked. Then you will lick his cum from my pussy."

I pleaded, "Is there anything else I can do? How many times do I have to apologize?"

Ashley said, "Stop whining, you sound more and more like a girl everyday. I think we will just call you Brianna from now on."

Saturday morning, for the first time since Ashley caught me cheating she actually seems to be in a good mood. She calls over Kate and says, "Lets show Brianna what we bought her for tonight." She brings in 4 or 5 bags and dumps everything on the bed. Bras, panties, stockings. Some dresses,high heeled shoes, a wig, and some makeup. Then my wife says,"Be a good girl, take a bath and shave your legs. When you are done Kate will turn you into a pretty girl."

I do the best I can. When I get out of the bathroom Kate says, "not bad, now let's get you dressed." She has me put on a pair of lacy panties, then helps me with a bra and stockings, then she says, "Dad,is that an erection? Wow, not only are you starting to look sexy, but you are starting to enjoy this. I think you are going to enjoy being a woman. It does have its advantages." Next she hands me a very sexy dress, then says, "Time for your makeup, you are going to make such a pretty girl."

Halfway thru putting on my makeup Ashley walks in the room. She is wearing the same outfit as me, only difference is her boobs are much bigger, and she is much hotter. She asks Kate, "How is Brianna doing?"

Kate answers, "We are almost done, wow mom you look amazing. You are definitely going to pick up some hot guy tonight. Do you think you can pick up someone for me?"

"Not tonight honey, you still have work to do making your father look beautiful. Maybe if you do a good job I will let you watch." They both smile as my wife leaves the house.

About an hour later Kate finishes my makeup. She takes a picture and sends it to her mother. Ashley texts back, "don't forget the nail polish."

About 9 o'clock we get another text, " I met a nice young man named Michael, we should be home in about 20 minutes."

My heart sank. I knew that my wife would have no trouble picking up a guy, but part of me hoped that she wouldn't. Exactly 20 minutes go by and Ashley walks in with Michael. He is very young, closer in age to Kate than to my wife. First she introduces him to Kate, then she introduces him to me, "This is my husband Brianna. He cheated on me with a friend of my daughter. He likes to wear woman's clothes, and tonight he gets to dress up and watch his wife fuck a real man. Brianna, be a doll and get me and Michael a drink, and on your way back please freshen your lipstick and ask Michael if you can watch him fuck me." I pour them both a drink, Kate helps me with my lipstick and I ask Michael, "Can I please watch you fuck my wife."

Michael answers, "Since you said please you can watch."

We all enter the bedroom. My wife and Michael are making out while Kate and I are watching. Michael starts feeling Ashley's tits, and as he rubs her pussy thru her panties she starts to moan, "Oh Michael, I am so wet, I want your cock inside me."

Michael takes off his pants,and pulls out his cock. Almost simultaneously my wife and step daughter say, "Wow, I've never seen anything that big." Moments later Ashley is gagging on a giant cock. Kate whispers in my ear, " It looks like you are enjoying watching mom suck cock." I say no, but Kate adds, "That bulge in your panties says otherwise. Admit it, we would both love that big cock in our mouths."

After getting his cock sucked for ten minutes Michael finally starts fucking my wife. Ashley's moans getting louder and louder and she soon starts screaming that she is going to cum. She cums then Michael cums. Ashley looks at me, smiles and says, "You know what happens next!" I shake my head yes as I proceed to lick Michael's cum out of my wifes pussy as she encourages and humiliates me at the same time.

Michael finally gets ready to leave. Ashley gives him one long kiss then reminds me to thank Michael for letting me watch him fuck her. As I thank him he kisses my wife one more time, calls her a whore, says goodbye and leaves.

Ashley smiles and says, "He called me a whore, wow that was amazing. I almost feel like smoking a cigarette."

I ask, "Are you happy? Are we even yet?"

"Happy yes, even no. What do you think Kate?"

Kate chimes in, "Tonight was pretty hot. I was getting wet and dad couldn't hide his erection under his panties. I think dad wanted MichaeI's cock as much as you did. But I still think dad should pay more for cheating on you."

Ashley agrees and says, "Yes, but I think you should call him mom. What did you have in mind?"

"For starters, I would like to get laid once in awhile myself. Also I have a couple of gay friends in my class who are always talking about how hot it is to have sex with older sissy men. I bet they would love to fuck dad's, I mean mom's ass."

"What a great idea. Maybe we can pimp Brianna out. We could use the extra money to buy her new clothes and makeup. It costs money to look beautiful all the time."

I beg them to stop, "Please, how many time do I have to apologize?"

"Stop whining Brianna. Maybe after you let Kate's friends fuck you, and I get to fuck a few more guys we will be even."

"Then we will be even?"

"I said MAYBE. Kate gets a say in this, after all it was her friend that was giving you a blow job. Let's have Kate invite her friends over to the house this week. After all, you got to watch me have sex, it's my time to watch you. Kate, do you think you can make Brianna beautiful again?"

"I will try, but we may have to buy some new clothes. I think his, I mean her, panties got messed up when he watched you and Michael."

"OK, why don't you make a quick trip to the mall. And while you are there buy a little something for yourself. Brianna, give Kate your credit card."

Then she adds," Why don't you pick up a maids outfit for Brianna, I think it's time for her to do the house work around here. You can pick up a sexy one at the X rated store outside of town"

Kate comes back a few hours later with a handful of packages. The first item she takes out is a sexy maids outfit. My wife is impressed, then Kate says,"There's more, it goes perfectly with these fishnet stockings."

"Brianna, try those on first."

I try the maids outfit on and my wife says,"Very nice, here's a duster. Start cleaning, Kate's friends will be here in two days. And don't forget to scrub the floor and clean the bathrooms."

Two hours later I am finished cleaning. I am tired and I ask,"How did I do?"

Kate says," Fair, but I don't think you can make a living as a maid."

Ashley adds, "Let's hope he is better at sucking cock."

Kate says, "That reminds me, guess what else I got at the Porn shop." With that said she pulls out an 8" dildo. "Brianna, you can practice on this." Kate proceeds to give an imaginary blow job to the dildo, kissing up and down on the shaft, licking the balls, and then shoving the whole thing down her throat.

My wife questions where Kate got her cock sucking skills, but Kate simply says, "It must be hereditary."

The next two days Ashley and Kate prepare me for my humiliation. They reshave all my body hair. Take me to the mall to get my nails done and pick up more makeup. They decide that the fishnet stocking were the perfect slutty look. A mini skirt, slutty hot red lipstick. With every article of clothing or makeup comes some humiliating comment. Kate notices that with every insult I seem to get more aroused.

"Look at him mom, Brianna is loving this. Her panties are soaking wet again. I bet she can't wait til my friends fuck her. Come on Brianna tell us how badly you want to my friends to fuck you. Come on, say it."

I try to deny it, but finally I just yell out, "Yes, I want your friends to fuck me."

Then Kate says, "I have my friends on the phone, tell them how much you want to have sex with them." She hands me the phone and I say, "I can't wait for you to fuck me."

The big day comes. Ashley dresses me while Katie picks up her friends. I am very nervous, but my wife calms me down. "You will do great. Trust me from experience those fishnet stockings will drive those young men wild, and who wouldn't want their cocks sucked by those lips. Are you getting excited? Don't make me change your panties again."

Fifteen minutes later Kate comes home with her two friends. She introduces us,"Brianna these are my friends Matthew and Joseph. Boys, is she as good as I said she was? Is she slutty enough for you?"

The boys shake their heads yes. Matthew says,"That is what I call a sissy slut, I bet she sucks a mean cock."

My wife says, "Be gentle boys you are his first."

"Wow, a sissy virgin." says Joseph. "We'll be gentle, not. Let's go to the bedroom." Joseph lifts me up, takes me to the bedroom and throws me on the bed. Minutes later they are both naked, and I have two big cocks inches from my face.

My wife is impressed. "Look at those beautiful cocks, are you sure your friends are gay?"

"Easy mom", says Kate "I have other friends with big cocks, but this afternoon it's Brianna's time to get lucky."

Moments later I am alternating sucking on the boys cocks. Matthew asks, " Are you sure see has never sucked cock before, she is really good. Now take off those panties Joseph wants to fuck that virgin ass"

I do as I am told, and now I have a cock in my ass and one in my mouth. Joseph's cock is picks up speed as he starts fucking me harder and harder. I start moaning louder and louder. My wife is fingering herself while Kate is taking pictures. Matthew takes his cock out of his mouth and says to me, "Come on slut, beg for me to cum on your face."

"Please cum on my face, please I want to feel your cum on my face." He strokes his cock faster and faster then yells, "I'm cumming!!"

Seconds later he shoots his giant load all over my face. Then Joseph pulls his cock from my ass, grabs my head and shoots his load on my face.

Then almost immediately Joseph and Matthew get dressed and start to leave. I hear one of them say, "Thank you Brianna." and the other say, "See you in school tomorrow Kate, let us know when we can do this again, your step mom is amazing."

I just say, "Thank you boys, please don't leave so soon."

My wife says,"Don't be sad honey you did great, I sure they will be back soon. Kate, should Brianna wash her face or come to dinner looking like this."

Kate says, "I think the cum is good for her complexion, she shouldn't wash it off yet."

"Look at these great pictures I took. Here's one with a cock up her ass, and here is one just as Matthew is cumming on Brianna's face."

Ashley says, "Yes, these are great pictures. I don't know about you Kate, but I am really horny. Why don't we get dressed on go out and pick up some nice young men. Brianna, why don't you put your maid outfit back on and clean the house just in case we bring some men home."

Kate says,"Thanks mom that's a great idea. We can play a game that I play when I go out with my friends. It's called who can suck the biggest cock. Should we try to find someone for Brianna?"

"She looks a little tired, she should probably stay home and relax. Maybe if we get lucky he can lick cum from our pussies later."

Kate says, "That's a good idea. Let's get dressed, I can't wait to show you the new outfit I bought."

Then my wife adds, "I have a better idea. Why don't we bring Brianna with us tonight. She can watch us pick up some guys. You know we may not always be able to find her a man, she needs to learn how to pick up one on her own."

Kate says, "That is a great idea, I love having two mommies."

To be continued?

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers