Step Mommy Seduction - Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers

"Oh god... I can't believe you're eating my pussy!" Amy moaned out.

Brandi kept flicking her long, wet tongue against her clit and shoving it deep into her hole to taste her sweet nectar.

"Mmmm!" Brandi kept moaning over and over as she kept pleasing the young girl.

"Fuck... fuck..." Amy moaned and Brandi knew she was close to cumming.

Brandi pulled her face away, knowing not to let the little slut cum yet. Instead, she started to rub the head of the strap on cock up and down her absolutely soaked cunt.

"Oh god... please fuck me." Amy begged.

"Beg for it you little whore!" Brandi ordered as she teased the young girl.

"Please fuck me Brandi! Please fuck my little cunt!!" Amy begged.

SPANK!

"Actually, you can call me Mistress... Mommy." Brandi said and felt her own pussy gush at the words.

"Fuuckk... please Mistress Mommy, please fuck my cunt!!" Amy begged, seemingly more turned on.

Brandi pulled Amy's thong further to one side and started to push the thick strap on cock inside of the young pussy.

"Ooohh fuuuckk yeesss!!" Amy moaned as she felt more and more full by this fake cock.

SPANK!

"You're my slut now aren't you?!" Brandi shouted as she kept pushing deeper inside of her.

"Yes!! Please I'm yours!" Amy moaned back.

Brandi thrusted the last few inches inside of Amy and held herself fully in her cunt.

She stared at the young girls hot body as she writhed and moaned, full with her fake cock.

What a beautiful sight. Brandi thought.

She gripped Amy's hips and then started to properly fuck the young girl. She would pull the cock nearly all the way out of her pussy and hammer it balls deep back in.

"Fuck... fuck... yes!! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt Mistress Mommy!" Amy moaned over and over.

"Take that cock you fucking whore!" Brandi moaned and spanked her arse cheeks.

Their skin would slap against each other every time Brandi filled her cunt. Over and over she would fuck Amy's cunt until she was just letting out animalistic moans of pure pleasure.

She reached and grabbed her long brunette hair and yanked her back, revelling the power she had over this girl.

"You're my fucking whore now! You will only ever do as you're told!" Brandi moaned as she fucked Amy.

"Yes Mommy! I'll be good, please don't fucking stop!" Amy begged, her moans were desperate and heavy.

Brandi kept a tight grip on Amy's hair as she fucked her harder and harder. Staring at her slim, smooth both as she rocked back and forth.

"Holy fuck! So fucking good!! I can't believe you're fucking me!!" Amy moaned over and over.

"I'm going to fuck you all the time you little whore!! You're never going to fuck anyone I don't let you!" Brand moaned back to her.

"Yes Mommy!!!!" Amy roared out.

Suddenly, Brandi pulled back and laughed when Amy pushed her pussy back.

"Put it back in! Please!" Amy begged desperately.

"Move whore." Brandi ordered and pushed her side so she fell off the bed.

Brandi then lay down and held the cock up.

"Come and ride me you naught little slut." Brandi ordered.

"Yes Mistress Mommy." Amy moaned.

She quickly straddled on top of her elder, she held onto the fake cock and lined it up with her drenched cunt.

"Fuuuuuucckkkk!!" Amy moaned as she impaled herself on the biggest cock to ever be inside of her.

"Yes you fucking whore!" Brandi moaned.

She watched this young girl ride her fake cock like she was a whore. Her perfect, perky tits would bounce up and down and she would let out the most seductive moans. Brandi could feel how fucking wet she had gotten by fucking the young girl.

"Oh fuck, so deep!! So fucking good!" Amy moaned over and over.

Brandi reached up and grabbed onto her soft tits, gripping them and twisted on her nipples.

"Oh yes! Fuck!" Amy moaned as Brandi mauled at her tits.

She reached up and gripped her fingers around Amy's throat which forced a smile from the young girl.

"Are you going to obey every order I ever give you?" Brandi asked her.

"Yeeesss Mistress Mommy!" Amy moaned through being choked.

Brandi then released her throat and her finger moved to press hard against Amy's swollen clit.

"Holly fuck!!" Amy moaned.

She kept bouncing up and down on the thick cock as Brandi rubbed her clit.

"Are you going to cum for me my slut?" Brandi asked.

"Yes please Mommy! Please can I cum?!" Amy asked, surprising Brandi with how submissive she was.

"After you cum you officially belong to me you fucking whore!" Brandi ordered.

"Yes Mommy! I'm yours!! Please let me cum!" Amy begged over and over.

Brandi kept rubbing her clit faster and faster as she rode her cock. She could tell by the young girls loud moaning that she was getting close.

"Cum for me you fucking whore! My lesbian pet! My naughty little slut!!" Brandi ordered.

"OOOHH FUUUCKK YESS MOMMY!!!!!!" Amy screamed at the top of her lungs.

The young girls body shook all over and her legs tenses up. Brandi watched in pure lust as the young girl came over her cock. Her moaning was filling the entire house and Brandi knew she was going to fuck this girl over and over.

When she eventually came down from her orgasm, Amy's breathing was heavy and her chest was heaving up and down.

"Now, come and lick your Mommy's cunt." Brandi ordered.

"Yes Mommy." Amy moaned.

She was weak from her orgasm, but she knew she would do as she was told.

Amy slowly lifted herself up from the giant fake cock, leaving her feeling gaped and empty. Then she worked her way down the bed and in between Brandi's legs.

Without any hesitation, Amy dived into Brandi's soaked cunt and her tongue started to explore her all over.

"Oooh fuck! You know what you're doing you little lesbian slut!" Brandi moaned, surprised at her skill in licking a woman's pussy.

"Mmmmm!" Amy moaned.

Her tongue was flicking all around Brandi's pussy, sucking on her lips and then eventually massaging her clit with her wet, soft tongue.

"Oh yeah, right there you little dyke." Brandi moaned.

She gripped onto Amy's head and pulled her deeper into her cunt.

"Lick my clit! Make Mommy cum you little whore!!!" Brandi moaned as her orgasm grew and grew.

"MMMMMM!!" Amy moaned.

She kept flicking her step-mommy's clit over and over and knew she was about to cum.

"Here I cum you fuckiinnnggg whhooooorreeeeeeeee!!!" Brandi moaned out.

Her chest heaved up and her orgasm took over her entire body.

When she finally stopped moaning she looked down at the beautiful brunette between her legs who was still lovingly licking at her pussy.

"Get up here now slut." Brandi panted out.

Amy climbed up Brandi's body until the were face to face. Both of their warm, smooth bodies were pressed against each other.

With Amy just inches away from her face, Brandi held her in her hands.

"Now, you're going to be a good girl for now on aren't you?" Brandi asked her.

"Yes Mommy, I'll be good." Amy said to her.

"Good girl." Brandi said and leaned in to kiss the young girl.

She could taste her own pussy juices on Amy's tongue as they passionately made out on the bed. Amy's legs entangled with Brandi's as they embraced each other.

They kept making out as Brandi's hands explored all over Amy's body, holding her firm arse cheeks and grabbing her amazing tits. When she broke the kiss she stared into Amy's eyes.

"You've done that before haven't you?" Brandi asked her.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked back.

"Gone down on a woman, you can't be naturally that good." Brandi said to her.

"Well," Amy said with a little laugh and started to blush, "When I first started travelling before I became a slut, this woman picked me up at a bar. I spent all night pleasing her and getting fucked by her with a strap on. The next day her husband fucked me and I was their pet for about a month or two, so I learnt how to please a woman properly."

"Wow, you are full of surprises." Brandi said and kissed her again.

After a while Brandi went for a shower and got ready for when James returned. They both managed to act like nothing had happened and although Brandi felt guilty for fucking her husband's daughter, knowing that she will be more controlled made her feel better.

For the next week any time Amy wanted to go out or do something she shouldn't, all Brandi had to do was tell her no and she would obey.

It was a week and a half later when James had gone to work and Brandi was sat at the dinner table on her phone when Amy walked past.

"Where are you going?" Brandi asked her.

"Just to my friends." Amy said to her.

"I don't think so," Brandi said with a wicked grin, "Get on your knees and under the table now, your Mistress Mommy needs that tongue of yours."

"Mmm yes Mommy." Amy said happily.

She quickly got onto her knees and crawled under the table.

In a few seconds Brandi sat back and enjoyed the 19 year old lapping at her clit. She looked at the beautiful girl as her moans grew louder and louder.

"Oh yeah, I can get used to this." Brandi moaned.

Amy then started to finger her Mommy's wet pussy and Brandi let out louder moans.

"Oh yeah, finger me you little slut, make your Mommy cum!" Brandi moaned, "Fuuuucckk yeesss!!"

After 2 months of fucking Amy any time they were alone, Brandi started to worry about getting caught and losing her husband, so she had an idea.

"Where are we Mistress Mommy?" Amy said as Brandi pulled up her car to a large house.

"You'll see." Brandi said with a smile.

They both walked to the door of this mansion and knocked on.

"Well, it's about time you got here." Lana said with a smile.

Amy looked and saw this young, beautiful, naked woman answering the door.

"Sorry Mistress, traffic." Brandi told her.

"I suppose I'll let you off since you're giving me a new pet." Lana said with a smile and welcomed them both in.

Amy followed behind in confusion into the huge living room where Brandi and Lana sat on the sofa.

"W-what's going on?" Amy asked.

"You haven't told her?" Lana asked with a laugh.

"I thought it would be better to show her." Brandi said.

"Fair enough, you know the deal." Lana replied.

"Yes, Mistress." Brandi said and lowered herself onto the floor.

Amy watched in pure amazement as her Mistress and Stop Mom got onto her knees, in between this young girls legs and started to lick at her tight, shaved pussy.

"Oh yeah, I've missed this," Lana moaned and then looked at Amy, "You see, a long time ago your Mistress Mommy was my step-mom. Until I turned her into my lesbian slut. We had a lot of fun until my dad caught me fucking her with a strap on."

"What?" Amy said in pure shock, but undeniably getting turned on.

"She called me last week, saying she doesn't want to ruin her marriage with your dad, so I agreed to take you off her hands," Lana moaned out as Brandi lovingly licked the pussy that first turned her, "In return, I get Brandi for one more night."

"So, she just gave me to you?" Amy asked.

"Yes, you're my slave now and I am your Mistress. So Brandi knows you are in good hands and still under control." Lana moaned.

She leant back and enjoyed having her old slave like her pussy. Amy just watched as this Lana started to grab and squeeze her own tits.

"Mmmmm." Brandi moaned as she enjoyed tasting Lana's cunt.

"Brandi, let her get her first taste of her new owner." Lana moaned.

"Yes Mistress," Brandi said and stood up, "Slut, get between your new Mistress's legs."

Amy just stared at the both, in disbelief and pure horniness.

"O-okay." Amy nervously replied.

They both watched as Amy got onto her knees and between Lana's legs, she stared at her new Mistress's beautiful, soaked pussy.

In a second, she leant forward and pressed her tongue onto Lana's clit.

"Mmmm that's it slut, get used to tasting my cunt." Lana moaned, "You'll be tasting that and a lot of my slaves pussy's."

"Mmmmm?" Amy moaned as she kept licking.

"Oh yes, your new Mistress has many slaves," Brandi told her, "You are at the bottom, free to be used by all."

"Mmmmm!" Amy moaned, finding herself incredibly turned on knowing she was going to be the lesbian slut to god knows who.

"Take my new pets clothes off." Lana ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Brandi said and stared to undress Amy.

It took a few minutes, but eventually Amy was completely naked and still licking Lana's pussy.

"Did you do the other task?" Lana asked Brandi.

"Yes Mistress, her arse is ready." Brandi told her.

"Hmmmm?" Amy suddenly questioned but couldn't stop herself from licking Lana's intoxicating cunt.

"You see, there was another part of the deal," Lana moaned, "For me to take you, Brandi had to get your arse ready for me to fuck."

"What?" Amy asked, finally pulling her tongue from Lana's clit.

"That's right, I'm about to fuck the life out of your arsehole." Lana said to her.

Amy looked back at Brandi, realising that Brandi had been fingering her arse a lot and why she had a butt plug inside of her. Then she looked back at Lana.

"Yes.... Mistress." Amy replied and continued to eat Lana's cunt.

"Oooh yeah, you were right, she definitely knows what she's doing." Lana moaned.

"Yeah she does." Brandi said with pride.

"Now, take the plug out and get that dildo inside of her, get her ready for my strap on." Lana ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Brandi replied.

She grabbed the dildo and got onto her knees behind Amy. She grabbed onto the end of the butt plug and slowly pulled it out of her stretched arse.

"Mmmm!" Amy moaned as her arse stretched from the plug.

Brandi started to lube up the dildo and then pressed it against her tight little hole.

"This might hurt at first slut." Lana warned.

"Yes, Mistress." Amy replied.

Brandi stared at the young, tight, perfect little arsehole and then started to push the dildo inside of her.

"Fuuuckk!" Amy grunted as her arse stretched around the thicker toy.

Brandi kept pushing it deeper and deeper inside of her, watching the rims of her arse tightly wrapping around the dildo.

"Now hold it fully in her as she finishes me off." Lana moaned.

"Yes Mistress." Brandi replied.

She kept hold of the dildo that was stretching Amy's arsehole and listened to the young girls moans and pants.

"Ellie still asks about you." Lana moaned as she enjoyed her new pet's tongue.

"How is she doing?" Brandi asked her, slowly moving the dildo inches in and out of Amy's untouched arse.

"Good, she's moved in with her girlfriend Suzanne," Lana moaned, "But they still both service me often."

"I'm happy for her." Brandi said.

"Oh fuck!" Amy panted out as the pain from her arsehole turned to pure pleasure.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Lana ordered, then she looked back at Brandi, "She always says how happy she was the you were her first."

"I'm happy too." Brandi said, thinking back to her first time seducing Ellie.

"You seem to have a thing for step-daughters." Lana said with a little chuckle.

Amy couldn't believe they were just talking as if she wasn't there licking Lana's pussy with a dildo in her arse, but something about it just turned her on more.

"Seems I do." Brandi said back with a little laugh.

"Oh fuck, right there slut, make your new Mistress cum!" Lana moaned.

"Mmmm!" Amy moaned as she lapped at her new owners cunt. Brandi kept pushing the dildo in and out of her now accepting arse and she fucking loved it.

"Oh fuck... yes... yyyyeeeeesssss!!" Lana moaned loudly as she came over Amy's pretty face.

"Thank you, Mistress." Amy whispered after Lana came down from her orgasm.

"Such a good slut, let me get my strap on." Lana said and walked away.

Amy remained on her hands and knees as Brandi started to fuck her arse a little faster with the dildo.

"Fuckk... that feels good!" Amy moaned.

"Just you wait slut." Brandi said back to her.

"I can't believe... this is happening..." Amy moaned.

"You have a lot to learn." Brandi told her.

"Ready?" Lana said returning to the room.

Both women looked to their sides and saw Lana stood there with a strap on cock on.

"Ready, Mistress." Amy said.

"Brandi, sit on the sofa and let my new slave lick your cunt as I fuck her arsehole." Lana ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Brandi replied.

She took off her clothes and sat in front of the young Amy as Lana went behind her. She grabbed Amy's head and pulled her to her soaking wet pussy.

"Ooh yeah! I'm going to miss this tongue!" Brandi moaned.

She watched as Lana lined up the strap on cock with Amy's virgin arsehole.

"OOoooh fuuuckk!" Amy panted out as the cock started to invade her bowels.

"Take that cock you little slut!" Lana moaned and spanked Amy's arse.

Brandi grabbed Amy's head and forced her deeper into her pussy, she loved the feel of this young girls tongue on her clit as she watched her arse getting stretched.

Deeper and deeper Lana pushed into her arsehole, seeing her dildo disappearing into her tight hole.

"FUUUUCCKK!!" Amy moaned when Lana's skin touched hers and she knew her no longer virgin arse was filled with cock.

"That's it you little anal whore!" Lana moaned and started to fuck her new slave's arsehole faster and faster.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my arsehole!!" Amy moaned as she took the battering like a good whore.

She did her best to lick Brandi's pussy but the pleasure she was receiving from the anal fuck was too good.

"You like me fucking your arsehole?" Lana asked.

"Yes Mistress!! I fucking love it!!" Amy moaned.

"Keep licking my cunt slut!" Brandi ordered.

She grabbed Amy's head and made her keep licking her pussy.

Amy just revelled in tasting delicious pussy and enjoying having her arse fucked at the same time!

"Oh fuck, she's about to make me cum!" Brandi moaned, "Can I cum Mistress?"

"You may," Lana shouted as she kept hammering into the young girls arsehole over and over, "But after that you're making me cum!"

"Yes Mistress!!" Brandi moaned, "Thank you!! OOOHH FUUUCCKK!!!"

As soon as Brandi stopped cumming, Amy realised she was about to have her own orgasm just by having her arsehole fucked.

"FUCK MY FUCKING ARRSEHOOLEEE!!!!!!!" She screamed as Lana destroyed her tight hole.

"Good slut," Lana said and pulled out, staring at Amy's gaped arsehole, "Now, Brandi, time to make your old Mistress cum.

"Yes, Mistress." Brandi said.

Epilogue

4 months later.

Brandi hadn't fucked Amy or Lana or anyone else other than James since that night. She had settled into her happy married life and couldn't be more grateful.

She heard many stories from Amy of what she was doing with Lana. Much to Brandi's happiness, Amy was also now tamed, hard working and a stand up young woman.

One night, she was sat at home watching TV when a text came through her phone. When she saw the name, her pussy fluttered.

Lana: Hi slut, we've been thinking. We all want you again for one more night.

Brandi read the text a few times, feeling confused and horny at the same time.

Brandi: What do you mean by you all?

Lana: All you step-daughters. Me, Ellie and Amy. We want a night with all of us and the woman that brought us together.

Brandi read the text and thought about how amazing one night of pleasure with all of her step daughters could be. She started to type back.

Brandi: When? Mistress.

The End

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers
12