All Comments on 'Step-Mother has a Secret'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The shift from past tense to present tense is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Not good. Are all makes such bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good idea

Good idea... but your poor grammar lets it down.

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
You need an editor.

You have a good storyline. It covered several categories. A variety of characters and the makings of a sequel. Unfortunately it is really badly written.

It’s the first of your stories that I’ve read and with all the stories you’ve had published I expected something better. Something much better. There is a large chunk, a very large chunk, from the beginning that is repeated at the bottom of the first page/top of the second page. You wander from first person to third person. This story can’t possibly have been proof read.

It doesn’t leave any desire to read any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that there will be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just loved this story, with there a couple more chapters. I could see this turning in to a big fucking orgy..

9to59to5about 1 year ago

I love what richard goes through

I had to stop but will coe back to finish it

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The story repeats itself in several places. Also, the time lines seem to get occasionally mixed up. As such, it is difficult to follow. You need to proof read before submitting for publication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.