Step-Mother has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli leads us around the pool while we sip our iced tea. The boys struggle a little to keep the pace, cuck in his five-inch heels and Richard with the humbler causing each step to make him wince. Fifteen minutes and our glasses are empty and we've reached the pool shed. Kelli turns to all of us, "Are you ready?" We have no idea for what but of course we nod and tell her yes. I've been stealing glances at my son-in-laws young firm body as we've walked and I know I'm seeping in my leather sleeve. Kelli flips the latch and opens the door. The lights of the staircase are already glowing. It's not bright but as we descend the fifteen feet and get out of the bright afternoon, the lights seem brighter. Richard struggles down the steps with his balls sinched tightly in the wooden device. Cuck deftly navigates the stairs even helping his father with the steps.

"Oh my gawd," I exclaim as I realize where we are. "It's a fucking dungeon! And it's HUGE!" I'm screaming with excitement but the sound is muffled underground. I wander around as if a kid in a candy store taking in the various areas of play. This is much more extreme than Richard and I have partaken but I have always wondered what a modern-day dungeon might look like. I think this is it. Once I've made a lap, I run to Kelli and embrace her tightly. I'm sure my erect cock presses her thigh but I make no effort to move or adjust. I look to cuck and I see his cock has been freed from the cage and he dangles over his smooth balls. He is amply endowed like his father. I'm a little surprised and Kelli catches my look.

"Cuck knows better than to orgasm in here without permission. What happens cuck if you do so without permission?"

"Mistress puts me on the cross and beats the shit out of me as I beg for mercy." It has only happened twice in nine years and I'm sure it won't happen ever again, she adds.

I walk over to Richard and kiss him on the mouth, my tongue playing with his tongue. I reach under my skirt and slip my cock from the sleeve, slip the leather panty from hips and push them over my boots. All three watch me reveal my hard cock. "I presume you both wanted to see how your mother-in-law looks without her panty's." Kelli and cuck watch as I reveal myself to them. I can see the excited surprise in their eyes as my erection comes into view for them.

"Fucking huge, stepmother" they both seem to say in unison. I turn and give them a full view while holding up my skirt. I used Richard as a wall to hold my shoulders against as I press my hips forward.

"You are both very flattering to your stepmother - this has been quite a couple weeks of concern for Richard and I. And yet, all three of our children accept us so warmly." As I've been leaning against Richards solid chest, I've noted him shifting a bit uncomfortably. It seems there must be some truth to the sugar in the iced tea. I look to Kelli and she motions to cuck. He walks over and stands over a drain in the concrete and simply urinates without touching himself His stream is long and solid as if he had needed to piss himself. We watch then I move myself from Richard and nudge him towards his son.

Richard realizes he will have to pee in front of us. He nearly stumbles from the humbler and the heels, then shuffles to the spot where Jerry was standing. He lets go with a moan as his bladder empties down his leg. The humbler does make pissing quite the challenge and the cage deflects the stream. Richard does his best to spread his legs and avoid wearing all his own piss. Kelli laughs at his efforts - she does delight in humiliation - and I do allow myself to grin at his struggles. Finally, I walk over and point my cock towards the drain and empty my own bladder. It feels so good pissing even with my erection.

Kelli leads us to an area to the left of the entrance. She releases a rope on the wall as Jerry lifts his hands over head. Kelli expertly ties loops around each wrist and pulls the rope taught until Jerry is just barely touching the ground with his toes. Kelli pulls the ties on either side of the bikini and it falls to the floor leaving his ass, balls and cock exposed. Kelli motions to a large leather love seat off to the left. I take it in then turn to Richard and release the latch on the humbler freeing his balls. He sits down and I set across his lap as lovers do on a seat such as this.

"I understand you two aren't into the extremes we are so I will be gentle with cuck while you are here." And with that, she raised the flogger and struck his ass. Ten more swings to his back and ass has him quite red. Then she turns him 180 degrees and we see his fake boobs in the bikini top with his penis and balls dangling. Each time she had swung, I could feel Richard flinch under me. I could also feel his cock seeping arousal against my ass. And yes, I am rock hard. The flogger raises and strikes his soft penis and balls. Cuck flinches but makes no sound. His upper thighs and his penis sustain fourteen more blows before Kelli drops it from her hand.

I stand as Kelli steps back from cuck, leaving him dangling and raw. My hands slip around his torso and ass as I walk about him, the poor man shivers and flinches with my touch to his tenderized skin. As I admire Jerry's hanging body, Kelli has slipped to her toy chest and is fastening a monster cock to her hips. It seems we are both about to get what brought us to this moment in time.

Kelli slathers lube over her rubber cock then drops just a dollop on the head of mine and giggles as she walks past, nails raking over her cuck's body on the way to sodomizing his father. Left hand on Jerry's shoulder, right hand grasping my erection as I lean forward and impale him. I feel his body shudder but he makes no sound so I force my cock fully inside him as right hand takes hold of his shoulder. Banging him now, my cock thrusting inward as my breasts rub on his back, his body stretched and suspended. As Kelli climbs on the couch and slaps Richard's arm, motioning for him to layover the loveseat armrest with his head on the floor and ass up high. Her hand guides the cock hanging from her hips and teases at his anus. My training has taught him to push back, to take the cock when it is offered. And Kelli is doing more than offering right now.

My hands dig into Jerry's shoulders as I thrust, fucking hard and deep with each penetration. My breasts pressing, hard nipples rubbing his marked back as I use his ass to get off. And I watch Kelli pound my husband with her thick cock, Richard pushing back and moaning as he does when being fucked. I grip Jerry's shoulders and ram myself in over and over until ... My body stiffens and I stifle the urge to cry out, Kelli looks over just as I cum deep in her cuck's butt. Rutting with short thrusts, cumming deep within him as if I had cum in a month. Kelli smiles and softly applauds then pulls out from my husbands butt, the long hard rubber cock dangles as she walks to me and kisses me hard and wet.

As Kelli is untying the rope to let Jerry down, I take Richard's key from around my neck and uncage him. His cock grows quickly with the release. Kelli speaks up "you sissy's have three minutes to get the other off else no orgasm for you. Starting NOW." Richard stumbles off the couch, Jerry's body aches but he moves towards his father. Both look timid as they reach a middle ground as Kelli and I take a seat on the loveseat and stroke one another tenderly. "That's the first minute!" and neither has really touched then Jerry grabs his father's cock and begins to jerk it.

"Please father, make me cum" he cries out in a soft, impassioned plea and Richard's hand surrounds the long cock and likewise jerks his son. The two lean against the other, hands pulling, jerking, anything they can do to get the other off in the little time they have.

"One minute," Kelli announces with laughter in her voice as she watches the two sissy's struggle for orgasm. I put my head in her lap and press my lips around her thick rubber cock to simulate fellatio as we both watch on knowing how this will end for our mates. "Thirty seconds," and neither one seems close enough to cumming from being stimulated by the other man. As I push down on her cock and feel just the slightest of humping from Kelli before pulling off to see the conclusion. "Five, Four, Three ... " and just as time is about to expire ... Richard orgasms then Jerry does too. They continue jerking each other, Kelli letting them get completely off before stopping them with the harsh tone in her voice "Enough."

Jerry stops instantly, Richard a moment later as he understands the moment has passed. Cum dripping off their smooth bellies as they pant and moan against the other. A shared moment for father and son.

##

Two weeks after our visit to the Kelli and Jerry's, we decided to have all the kids over for the afternoon. The weather was expected to be very pleasant and it seemed best to decide how the future would be. Catalina had prepared far more food than we would be able to eat before departing for the afternoon before they arrived. I am wearing a string bikini that barely conceals my breasts or my bulge and a sheer wrap about my waist. Richard wears an extra long Tommy Bahama silk shirt and his tight cock cage, nothing else. He fidgets as we wait for the kids to arrive as I make him sit poolside then bolts upright when the first bell rings. I greet Rachel at the door with a warm, reassuring hug. I ask her to slip into her bathing suit before joining us by the pool. Kelli and Jerry are just behind Rachel, greeting each with warm hugs.

Kelli grabs a refreshment as she joins me poolside, kissing Richard on the cheek as her hand lifts the hem of his silk shirt and giggles at the sight of him. Rachel walks out with drink in hand, trying to be cool about all this but easily the most uncomfortable of the five of us. Before she can even greet her father, I untie her bikini top and her breasts are set free. She shrieks and tries to cover up but I just tell her not to bother. Her father blushes seeing her breasts for the first time as she kisses his cheek and takes a seat beside Kelli. And lastly, Jerry walks out wearing a bikini similar to Kelli's, tops and bottoms. Rachel giggles then realizes it's not a joke and takes a long drink.

I take Richard's hand and he stands beside me. My hands unbutton his silk shirt and soon I'm pushing it off his shoulders leaving him standing in front of his children wearing only a cockcage. His smooth skin glistens with the suntan lotion applied earlier. Kelli tells cuck to remove his bottoms only, to show his sister his matching cage. He stands and quickly sheds the bottom and I watch Rachel as her eyes nearly glaze over seeing her father and brother as they live. I slip off my top and Kelli follows along with me then we both turn to Rachel. Her nipples are firm pebbles, her breasts hanging "your father and brother have removed their bottoms, it seems it's your turn now."

Rachel slowly sets down her glass and stands as all four of us watch her. The warm air swirling around the pool as the temperature seems to have risen in the last few minutes. Slowly she wiggles out of her bikini, first showing her ass then turning to show her neatly trimmed pussy. The ice broken, in a few minutes, everyone seems to relax and get used to being nude or nearly nude. It is much later in the day before either Kelli or myself remove our bikini bottoms. And when we do, the family get together really gets going.