Step Mum's Tranny Treat Ch. 03

Story Info
Jacob is about to get the experience of a lifetime.
2.3k words
4.55
30.9k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob woke from his sleep. The naps were infrequent now that treatment had ceased and he was clear of the illness. However, he still napped as his strength returned slowly, each nap a satisfying delve into the unconscious, his body awakening him anew. Dreamless his body and mind recovered from his health ordeal. Jacob shifted taking in his surroundings. The couch was comfy, and Linda had draped him with a blanket to cover his nudity and keep him comfortable. It was early evening now, the sky was darkening and the flow of traffic from the local highway was quiet.

Jacob shook his head with a smile. Had he just jerked off with his step mothers feet? The thought made him casually move his hand to his crotch. Instead of his hardening cock he was met with metal. In confusion and shock he grasped for his cock, only to discover it was locked in a cage. Flicking the blanket back he sat up looking intently at the silver cage wrapped around his straining cock.

"What the fuck?" Jacob stood and looked for a release but found only a padlock. "What the fuck," Jacob said again as he noted with a little discomfort the small sounding rod connected to the end of the cage. If his penis was to get erect at all the small rod would impale the eye of the penis in a pleasure and pain trap. "Mum?" Jacob said with a slightly raised voice. No response but he heard footsteps. Heels clicking on the floor and another noise like someone being dragged. Jacob's heart leapt. "Mum you ok?" The sound was like someone on all fours crawling.

Before racing through the house Jacob saw them come down the hall towards the lounge room. Jacob felt his voice suddenly vanish. Roxy stood in a bodice, dark red and contrasting with her pale skin. Red stockings and garter accentuated her long and perfect legs, the garter frilly and lacy framing her rock hard cock adorned with a red ribbon. Jacob felt tightness in his crotch as the eye of his cock was slowly violated by the sounding rod at the end of the cock cage.

Beside the erotically dressed transexual, knelt Linda, Jacob's step mother. Nude aside for a studded collar and leash that led to Roxy's red lace gloved hand. Linda's only other accessory was a red ball gag. Jacob's eyes widened and he felt his heart beat faster. Roxy was here and they were in for an evening of fun.

"Roxy," Jacob looked from his step mothers drool worthy figure to the exciting taboo that was Roxy. "Did you," Jacob paused and indicated his encaged and throbbing cock the sounding rod now deeply penetrating his virgin cock hole. "Did, did you do this?"

"Sweety this is your mummy dear's idea." Roxy said a lustful growl as she observed the entrapped and almost pulsing penis.

"Mum's idea?" Jacob reiterated exasperatedly trying to touch his cock through the metal bars, trying to offer it relief.

"Yes, she didn't want you to pop till her and I had some fun together." Roxy flashed him a smile. "I can see it is distracting though baby, your cock just wants to come out and play, doesn't it?"

Jacob nodded dumbly and noted with an uncomfortable tingling that his cock was oozing precum down then metallic rod implaling his cock. He was getting off to this.

"Oh honey," Roxy said dragging his stepmother closer, "Don't worry I have something for you to do as an opening act." Roxy paused, bending and exposing a large amount of cleavage, her lace covered finger gently caressing the exposed head of Jacob's trapped penis. Jacob almost purred at the contact. Roxy looked up at Jacob with a grin and flashing her blue eyes and perfect teeth. "Meet Gretel." Roxy stood and indicated to a small lithe female following behind her.

Gretel was tiny by anyone's standards, flat chested with olive skin; she wore a maid's uniform, her hair in pigtails and her pleasant face looking towards the floor. White stockings led to a short skirt with a lace encrusted forward facing pocket, here peeking from within the white lace a dark-purple headed,erect and oozing cock strained pointing towards the ceiling. The head seemed shiny as if smeared by the cum bubbling from the eye.

Roxy eyed Jacob's initial shock then took in with a devilish smile the signs of his lust growing. Gretel came to a stop beside Roxy flashing her a cheeky smile before returning to looking directly at the floor.

"Jacob," Roxy said, breaking the trance Jacob had with Gretel. "What do you think?"

Jacob initially bereft of words and then realising his rudeness fumbled a response. "Beautiful."

"Beautiful," Roxy repeated.

"Very much so," Jacob said nodding eagerly.

Roxy reached down to her exposed cock, grasping the head gently between finger and thumb. "Do you like this?"

Jacob nodded enthusiastically and whispered a shuddering yes.

"Would you like to play with it?" Roxy said dropping the cock but its rigid slippery head remained pointed towards the sky.

Jacob could only nod in response, his hand pawing at the cage that entrapped his penis.

"Gretel could you take a seat and expose that nice little cock of yours for our host?"

Gretel responded to Roxy's request and sat on the couch pulling the skirt away from her wet cock and white knickers. Jacob let a quiet moan out, his eyes focused on the dark-purple, circumcised cock.

Jacob wanted nothing more than to drop to his knees and take the young trans-woman's cock into his mouth. It was an overwhelming feeling added to by the pleasure his forced flaccid cock felt.

Roxy's voice once again broke the spell. "Play with her and you can play with both of us."

Jacob could only nod a grin forming on his face as he fell to his knees and crawled to the trans maid's exposed cock. Looking up Jacob smiled. "This is the first time I am doing this so I may not be the best."

Gretel responded with a smile and a blown kiss. "We all need to learn sometime."

Jacob stuck out his tongue and licked the shiny head and tasted the salty glaze. Jacob moved his mouth forward and took the head into his mouth delighting at the soft yet strong mouth feel the trans-woman's cock presented him. A burst of pre-cum encouraged his work and Gretel sighed as Jacob took more of her petite cock into his mouth. He tried to take more as he felt Gretel's and settle on his head. Jacob however hit his limit and quickly removed the slobber covered cock from his mouth with a gagging cough.

"Too far too fast sweetie," Gretel said with a giggle, her hand tracing Jacob's face and settling on his strong chin. "Lick and suck my balls," she said with a cute wink. Jacob like a man possessed fell upon the smooth pale skin pouch licking and nibbling the two eggs within. Gretel moaned softly her hand on the shaft over her hard cock. After licking and probing Gretel's balls from between her widely spread legs, Jacob followed the thin line in the skin along Gretel's sensitive taint. With a high pitched "Oh," Gretel shifted and presented her pale pink anal sphincter which jacob dabbed with his drooling tounge.

"Jacob." It was Roxy who poke now. Her voice strained. Her large throbbing cock was being blown by Linda. Cherry red lips wrapped around the hard veiny rod just below the head. Inside the mouth a devilish tongue wriggled like a worm trying to violate Roxy's piss slit. It was for the large cocked trans-woman, impossibly distracting. Roxy felt Linda let go and felt a moment of clarity. "Jacob," the young man stopped his oral ministrations on the young transwoman, to look and behold the carnal beauty of his step mother on her knees sucking trans cock. "Jacob," Roxy said, stronger now her dick was swinging free of Linda's mouth. "On all fours sweetie, eye to eye with mummy dearest."

Jacob compiled with Roxy's order, finding his cock impaled on the sounding rod in the cage and a spider web like stream of precum coating his thighs. Moving was a pleasure pain feeling for him and he grunted as his cock and balls swayed with the movement. On all fours he reached forward and kissed his mother. Linda kissed back passionately, nibbling on her step son's lower lip.

"How sweet," Roxy said with a smile as she lowered herself to her knees mindful of her high heels. Linda looked up suddenly and then moaned. "Oh mummy, you have a nice cunt," Roxy said, pushing her cock deep into Linda her high hip-bones squished into Linda's round beautiful ass.

It was now Jacob's turn to look at his mother and suddenly groan as he felt a tongue swish first around his freshly shaven balls, then along his perineum and finally all over his anus. It was a guttural sound, almost as if the groan itself was begging for more. Jacob was acutely aware of three things. His step mothers moans, his impinged cocks spasming drooling and now a slowly building pressure on his anus. More liquid was applied from somewhere and he felt further slippery violation. The pressure was pleasurable and was hitting a spot he had never felt. The feeling built and built until suddenly with a gasp, Jacob was violated by Gretel's petite cock.

Linda beheld her son now impaled by the transwoman behind him, she marveled at the lookof pleasure on his face as Gretel build speed fucking Jacob's virgin asshole. "You are right Roxy, it's beautiful." Linda leaned in and kissed her step son admiring his passion and feeling her pussy violated by Roxy's throbbing penis.

Jacob suddenly grunted pushing back on Gretel. His limp impaled cock shuddering in its cage and emptying a torrent of semen, Jacob's whole body shuddered as multiple orgasms ripped through his body. It was all to much for Gretel who with a gasp and a thrust unloaded in Jacobs ass. Pushing her cock deep into the virgin asshole she moaned feeling a rope of cum blast the violated bowels.

A click and a grunt from Jacob freed the impaled cock, covered in cum and sweat its eye gaped slightly and Jacob gave it a shuddering stroke. Gretel absently licked at the cage smiling at her new lover. "You did well sweetie," Gretel said her empty hand absentmindedly stroking her still hard shaft.

"Thanks," Jacob said, regaining his breath. "That was amazing."

"Indeed it was hunny," Roxy said, removing her cock from Linda with an audible wet squelch.

Linda sat with a sigh, her pussy squelching air, her tits swinging coated in sweat and drool. Jacob regarded her with a smile. Linda returned the smile, and glanced with a grin at Jacob's hardening cock.

Gretel noticed Jacob's enlarging penis and stroked the shaft with her tiny index finger lightly stroking the glans. Jacob responded with a growling moan. She slid up and over the exposed and sensitive head stroking in the cum which she then licked off her finger.

"Roxy, looks like Jacob is all ready," Gretel said with a giggle and sampled Jacob's new stream of precum.

Roxy reached over and unclipped Linda's collar, an act to indicate her freedom. Linda smiled and kissed the shemale. Standing, Linda walked over to Gretel and took the young shemale by the hand and brought her over to the couch. Knees on the couch Linda directed her to put her but in the air. Linda then guided roxy by her pussy juice coated cock to the young shemales puckered and slightly agape asshole. Roxy slid her veiny circumcised cock into the young trans woman with a hiss and fart.

Linda climbed onto the couch and assumed the same pose as Gretel; she wiggled her ass at Jacob.bending she felt her stretched cunt open, and fluids a mixture of her excitement and Roxy's pre-cum oozed from the folds out like a leaking faucet.

Jacob stood up and made his way to his step mothers tempting round ass, both her assholeand pussy were agape in excitement. Jacob took his rigid cock and slid it into the puffy folds of his step-mothers moist cunt. Both Jacob and Linda moaned at the eagerly anticipated taboo contact. Jacob slid into his mother, feeling the wet-warmth of her previously fucked cunt envelope his tortured cock.

Linda looked back and clasped a cheek pulling it apart from the other, she could feel her step son's cock slide all the way to the cervix and bump it with a distracting nudge. "Jacob," Linda gasped out between thrusts into her squelching womanhood. Jacob nodded dumbly, his mind focused on two large white ass cheeks and parting them only to kneed them back together like some ertoic dough. "Jacob," Linda said again. "Blow your load in me I want it," she pushed back against her step son feeling that shuddering nudge.

Jacob felt it build in his balls and his ass. He was going to cum. Linda was now begging for his come. Grinning Jacob watched his step mothers huge tits slide with each thrust, their nipples grazing the couch fabric. Jacob could not hold it anymore and groaned as his cock blasted down its stretched piss hole a large blast of his seed. Jacob pushed further his cock deep in his step mothers cunt. Linda moaned and wiggled feeling the warmth spread through her.

*****

It has been two months since the night of the orgy and things have been different. Roxy visits often fucking and bening fucked. The big change has been in Linda. Now pregnant her belly and her breasts are growing. Both Jacob and Linda are over the moon. Their lovemaking goes long into the night. Soon however Linda will have the big belly she had seen covered in cum on Jacobs computer.

Stay tuned for Preggo Step Mum's Tranny gangbang.