Step Mum's Tranny Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
Son discovers stepmom has lots of perversions.
3k words
4.46
40.4k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Roxy's visit. Jacob rolled out of bed. Fumbling in the darkness of the predawn light he turned on his bed side lamp. Jacob had done this since coming home from hospital, out and for a swim in the dawn. It was a life affirmation thing. A goal he had set himself when he was sick. Now like a religion he went out to the small secluded pool his late father had built bordering the deck, and slipped naked into the cool water.

It was heated and he lazily watched the steam tendrils rise above the flat water surface. Outside the pool was cold, winter was coming and he would need to close the glass windows to the pool room if he wanted to continue his early morning sessions. For now he just enjoyed watching the sky go from dark to light. Jacob avoided sudden movements and took this as a challenge and part of the meditation.

Lost in his thoughts he did not hear the door open. But Jacob heard it close and Linda swear as the large glass door shuddered the wall. Instinctively he dove under the surface of the warm water. Today's choice of nudity may not have been the wisest and since Roxy had visited the bond between mother and son had strengthened. He was worried that the nudity may break that bond.

"Hi honey," Linda said cheerfully adjusting her bosom in the skimpy black bikini. Jacob's head rose above the surface.

Swimming to the closest edge he looked up began to speak and then stopped in his tracks. Linda, a very curvy woman towel in hand was ensuring the skimpy black g-string bikini was covering all the important bits. The contrast of the pale skiing, the sheer fabric hiding nothing beneath its material from the flow of pubic mound to the points of erect nipples. Outside of the three little black material coverings perfect pale skin curved and wobbled with an arousing shimmy.

Jacob now confirmed how bad of an idea skinny dipping was by banging his erect cock against the side of the pool.

"Holy shit," Jacob said both from shock of seeing his step mother dressed like this and banging his hard cock against the jet section of the pool side.

Linda suddenly turned a grin on her face. "Hey I thought I heard you come out here." Linda dropped the towel. Smiled then crossed her arms beneath her large mammaries squeezing both them and her arms for warmth. Linda then noticed Jacob's shocked open mouth. "What?" Linda said, turning and looking to check if any part of her was accidently exposed.

"Holy shit," Jacob uttered again in shock. "Mum!"

"What?" Linda demurly made her way over to the pool still clutching her arms, forcing the massive her tit meat to wobble with her every step. With a sigh she made her way into the pool. Gently she paddled towards Jacob, but stopped in short in the middle of the pool. "I told you I have a new swimsuit."

Jacob struggled for the memory. "Oh," he said with realisation. Turning his back away from the oversexualised beauty making her way across the pool. "Oh," then the realisation. "Bathing me with that, holy..." Jacob trailed off.

"Oh I am sure we will get clean," Linda said with a mischievous giggle.

Jacob turned in shock. He had never heard his step mother make that noise before. "What are you doing stepmom?" Jacob said the sentence in a wooden tone mocking bad acting synonymous with bad porn movies. Both laughed at the joke inspired by their situation.

"So skinny dipping?" Linda said with a sinister smile and wink.

Jacob sunk till only his head remained above water. "Yeah." Jacob said trailing off.

"The shorts on the deck were a give away."

"Didn't expect company, especially basically dressed like," Jacob smiled. "Dressed like Roxy." it was a barbed joke back at his taunting stepmother. It hit the mark. Linda's sinister smile turned into a bitten bottom lip.

"Roxy," Linda wistfully said, fidgeted under the surface of the water. "Yes Roxy, I guess so," she stopped and threw something wet and stringy out over the pool, the second throw landing short and in the pool. With a derisive snort she pushed off the bottom of the pool toward the object to throw it again.

Jacob knew then that his stepmother was naked. The pale perfect curve of her ass cheeks was visible as she removed the half thrown bikini bottoms. Jacob looked at her agape.

"What," she said with a grin.

Jacob shook his head in disbelief. "Mum," he said in awe.

"Yes darling," she said backed against the side of the pool. Her nudity only vaguely indicated by the low lit pool.

Silence now filled the air. Jacob starred in a mixture of shock, lust and indecision. He had seen plenty whilst he was servicing Roxy. Now his always voluptuous and teasing step mother was naked in the pool, grinning at him. Jacob was then acutely aware of his cock, hard and almost pulsing below the water.

"Roxy was great," Jacob said looking at his stepmother.

Linda's eyes lit up. "Oh yes," she explained animatedly. "Her body was exquisite," Linda shuddered as she cupped her breasts absentmindedly cooing at the touch and the memory of the goddess like Roxy.

Jacob moaned a little as he touched his thick oozing rod. His fingers caressed the circumcised head. He felt the thick sticky ooze that was precum coat his fingers in its stringy form, a polar opposite to the pool waters texture.

Linda moved one hand from her boob and slid it over her freshly shaved sex, gasping as she parted the lips exposting the gooey natural juices and engorged clit. Linda stared at Jacob intensely and spoke. "I loved the bit when she sucked your thick veiny cock."

Jacob moaned slightly. The memory was raw and cock teasingly potent. She had licked the head, swallowed the saft and then worked her way back up to the head, before blissfully hammering the eye of his penis with her tongue. "I loved it when she pushed her tongue on the eye of my cock." Jacob found himself lustfully breathless.

"Ohhhhh you like that bit being played with?" Linda said slowly sliding a little closer her breasts now floating a little in front of her nipples slowly breaking through.

"Shall, shall we go inside?" Jacob said suddenly as he heard the neighbourhood slowly awaken.

Linda looked at him in shock. Did he want to stop had she crossed a line. All she could think about was dening filling her lust for the second time and alienating the only family she had left.

Jacob cocked his head to the side and smiled. "I am filthy, can you help me have a bath?"

*****

Linda made her way into Jacob's room. Jacob had scurried off to lay down on the bed. Feigning exhaustion Linda had gone to her room to get ready.

"Mum," Jacob called out.

Linda felt her pussy ooze at the thought of Jacob lying now naked in his bed. Grinning she threw on her night shirt.

Jacob knew his cock was making the biggest tent in the blankets as he laid in bed. Reflectively he thought of how this was his ultimate nightmare now turned into a sexy escapade. "Mum," he called out.

"Yes darling,'' Linda said leaning seductively against the door frame. "What's wrong?"

Jacob felt the words choke in his mouth. He knew Linda had run off to get ready. She wore a short nightshirt barely past her generous bust and lacy white knickers. Then he found the words, smiled and hit her with it. "I think we need nurse Roxy."

Linda all but creamed her lacy knickers. "Yes honey," she said with a lusty gasp.

"But I think she needs to see you as well this time mummy."

Linda half ran to the phone and called the number saved for Roxy. Long gone was the trepidation of contacting a sex worker, now it was replaced with an overwhelming lust to see the shemale goddess at work again.

"Roxy here baby, wait," there was the sound of movement on the other end of the phone. "Mummy!" Roxy exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes darling," Linda said breathlessly.

Roxy spoke her excitement increasing. "Hows junior?"

"Oh well you see Roxy," Linda began. "He needs to see a nurse and well this time he is worried about me."

"You?" Roxy whooped excitedly.

"Can we see nurse Roxy?" Linda stuttered and tried her best horny begging voice.

"Oh fuck mummy," Roxy said breathlessly. "After last time let's make it an all nighter."

The appointment was set for later that day. Linda knew that Jacob needed his rest. Her pussy ached. A knock at the door startled her from her thoughts. "Roxy, now?"

Linda padded down the hallway, dressed in a g-string and t-shirt she opened the door. Two well dressed young men stood in the doorway, white-shirts, cologne and bibles. Both gawked at her.

"Hello elders," Linda said with a smile leaning against the opened door in a fashion to ensure that all they saw was a lustful face and cleavage. "Can I help?"

"Ah ma'am I am sorry we can come back later," the blonde haired muscular eldar said with a hypnotic smile, trying and failing to pull his blue eyes away from the squished tit flesh.

"Why? And miss out on giving me a message," Linda said with an emphasis on giving, both in tone and in beckoning them to come in.

Driven by lust and curiosity they both walked in. One a muscular, tanned and blonde haired lad, the other had dark hair, pale skin and a thinner build. The eyes of both the boys wandered over her milfy frame.

"Tut tut tut," Linda said, indicating shoes as she shut the door behind them. Both of the young men followed her immediate orders. Linda watched them and when they almost stopped she looked at them both. "And pants."

Both looked at each other in shock and panic. What do we do next? Was their unspoken question. The smaller dark haired one regarded Linda with green eyes, smiled, and undid his pants dropping them to the floor and exposing a huge pale white and pink cock, its foreskin slowly rolling back and precum oozing from the within its hooded folds. The blonde paused, coughed and lowered his pants less than average cock stood uncircumcised and dribbling precum.

"Now that is better isn't it," Linda said with a giggle as she dropped her lacy white thong.

Both the young men stared at the dripping pussy before them.

Linda grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head exposing with a drop her large breasts cookie sized nipples bouncing with every movement.

"Now what shall we try first," Linda giggled and looked at the name tags each of the young men had on their shirt pausing at the pale skinned young man she regarded his name and then his cock. "Let's look at Elder Smith's cock." Dropping to her knees her tits and ass wobbled her face took on a look of awe as she examined the pale almost shiny monster cock. Suddenly she turned around and beckoned for the other young man to kneel beside her, his hand nervously swept around her ass as he came in close.

"Are you going to suck it," Elder smith said looking down at his companion and the milf goddess they had stumbled on.

"No, we are both going to do that," Linda said, beaming a smile. "Both Elder White and I will suck it, cause I know what you want." Elder Smith's green eyes focused on her and Elder white staring at his engorged and throbbing cock.

*****

Jacob awoke. He had drifted off to sleep when he came inside. He knew it would take time to get Roxy over, he also wasn't sure he wanted to plow his stepmom, at least not yet. However, the sounds emanating from out in the house indicated that maybe Roxy had arrived?

Sitting up he smiled and noted that he was still naked, his circumcised cock was getting harder with each moan emanating from the living room. Linda was encouraging someone. Maybe roxy had a show, thought Jacob as he rounded the corner. However he was not quite ready for the shock.

Two youngmen naked from the waist down were copulating one a muscular tanned blonde was bent over his rather perfect shaped ass held apart as another pale skinned young man penetrated him with a massive cock. The blonde Jacob had to admit was rather happy. Emphasising a loud expletive Elder white felt his companion's cock bottom out in his bowels.

"Jacob, sweetie," Linda said, turning to look at her step son with a smile.

Jacob noticed his mother's nudity, and smiled as the woman sat spread eagle nonchalantly playing with her pussy or tits. "Been busy mum," Jacob said walking past the grunting duo.

Linda patted the leather couch next to her. "Come sit with mummy, perhaps we can offer some commentary."

Jacob obliged her and sat down their naked legs touching. Both looked at each other, and smiled.

"How long before Roxy gets here?" Jacob said, gently laying his hand on his mother's bare thigh.

Linda looked down at Jacob's hand then at her stepson's face. Jacob smiled back. Linda grinned excitedly and laid her head on his shoulder. The two young men continued to grunt at their carnal work.

Elder White ejaculated his penis shaking free between his legs, liberal amounts of sperm splattered his shirt and the floor. Elder Smith lent forward and stroked his companions erupting cock coaxing more cum out of his erupting cock.

"This a new hobby?" Jacob indicated with a nod of his head.

"This," Linda said, wiggling closer to Jacob, her mountainous breasts spilling over Jacob's arm, nipples and areolas pressed up against Jacob's upper arm. "Well I have had some fun while you have been sick."

"Do you," Jacob trailed off as he watched the pale monster cock wielding young man moan as he removed his bare cock from his companions ass, then after admiring the gape slide it back into the depths of the taboo.

"Fuck them?" Linda trailed her fingers along Jacobs leg.

"Yeah," Jacob said with a laugh. Watching as her fingers trailed closer to his erect throbbing cock.

"Well, in the beginning yes." Linda shifted moving away from Jacob sliding her nacked ass along the couch leaving a slime trail of her emanating from her dripping pussy. Getting to the end she swung her legs up sitting her feet on Jacobs lap. Her pale perfect feet sat next to and nudged Jacob's aching cock. A foot either side of her stepson's cock she wiggled her toes and flashed Jacob a smile.

"In the beginning?" Jacob was torn between looking at the two lovers or the wiggling toes of his step mother. The digits wiggled achingly close to his penis.

"Well, your father passed then you moved home unwell." Linda looked up parting her legs and exposing her teased and tempted cunt. "I tried everything, one night stands, sex clubs even bdsm."

"Roxy seemed new," Jacob paused. "To you." The pale elder Smith erupted within his companions' bowels. Shuddering, Elder smith drove his member home. The tanned bottom moaned his limp dick spewing another load.

"She was," Linda angled her toe towards Jacobs hairless ball sack. "When did that happen?" Linda's toes grazed the precum coated sack.

"My balls?" Jacob said quietly.

"No," Linda said as her toe dragged along the sensitive and precum coated ball sack eliciting a hiss from Jacob. "The hairlessness," Linda's toe crept achingly up Jacob's rod, causing fresh rivulets of cum to pour out.

With a sigh Jacob spoke. "I thought some manscaping would be fine." Jacob slid a hand up Linda's leg all the way to her inner thigh. Linda reflectively moved forward spreading her legs as she got closer to Jacob.

"Son, we need to get you to pop," Linda paused to squeeze Jacobs cock between her feet. Jacob moaned incoherently. "We need to get you popped, then rested for our nurse visit."

Jacob nodded, "Keep that up mum, and I will."

"Oh but what is the fun of that," Linda said with a pout.

*****

The elders left sheepishly. Both of them eyed the naked mother and son duo on the couch.

"See you in a week boys," Linda said waving happily as if she was not sitting there nude, her feet wrapped around her stepson's cock. Elder Smith nodded and mumbled a thankyou for their time. Pants and shoes on the young men left, their juices on the tiles in front of the couch. "Such nice young men." Linda leaned out listening for the click of the door.

Jacob looked at her as she stood and walked out of the room. She came back in a minute, her hands filled with wipes and disinfectant. Linda sprayed the floor and then on her knees cleaned the evidence of the elders lovemaking session. Initially she wantonly displayed her ass and engorged fat cunt, then suddenly she turned to make eye contact with Jacob.

Jacob slowly stroked his cock with a hiss of pleasure. Linda, interested in his actions crawled over and sat on the floor Jacobs knees and crotch at eye level. Cooing Linda blue a stream of air at the precum coated cock.

"Fuck! Mum do that again," Jacob moaned.

Linda leaned a little closer and blew air from the balls, up the shaft, over her stepson's fingers and at the purple engorged head of his cock. Jacob strained his legs against the floor. Linda smiled wide and blew again.

"Would you rather mummy slide that big fat thing up her tight ass?" Linda punctuated her sentence with a blow focused on the dripping head of Jacobs cock.

Barely uttering a word he erupted and sprayed his mother's smiling face with a huge load of his seed. It felt like his cock was exploding. Up and over her nose, one eye and down over her left cheek, Jacob painted his step mother's face. The final drops of his hot cum ended on her lips. Licking them she smiled.

"Now hunny, you need a rest the nurse is coming." Linda laid her sleepy son down on the couch, covering him with a blanket.