Step-Niece's Rear-Ending

Story Info
Two. Thousand. Dollars, he enunciated, looking at the damage.
3.4k words
4.09
30.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
335 Followers

The huge minivan ahead veered off to the shoulder suddenly, avoiding a stopped truck making a left turn.

Jenny slammed on the brakes and tried to steer out of the way but the wheels locked up on her aunt's '88 Taurus and it hit the truck at an angle, at some fraction of her original speed. The car was too old for antilock brakes.

Jenny burst into tears and covered her eyes in shame, unsure of what to do. First accident, no one prepares you for this. The truck tried to pull away a few feet to clear the road but ended up pulling the green Ford forward instead, it scared her.

The driver got out of the truck and walked back to see how bad it was. After a minute he knocked on Jenny's window. She forgot how to roll the window down, couldn't find the button. She was so disoriented, she didn't realize it was a handcrank so she opened the door and tried to get out.

The man stopped her from leaving by blocking the door with his hand. "Whoa, watch out for traffic," he said. "Right," Jenny got reminded of something that basic and then spent far longer checking for traffic than needed to. It annoyed him.

"You got insurance?" the man asked and Jenny shook her head no. "It's my aunt's car and I don't know where it is," she sobbed. "Don't you have your own insurance?" asked the man and Jenny cried because she didnt. "That's fine," he said, "we'll sort this out."

There was a green puddle under the car spreading out, the height just right for the trailer hitch to impale itself in the radiator and the man couldnt pull it out, so he yanked out the cotter pin and hit the hitch pin with his hand a few times until it flew out ringing on the roadway.

He was about to get back in the truck when he bothered to check the Ford. "Put your car in park," he told her sternly and then drove forward a few feet when she did.

There wasn't a scratch anywhere else on the truck, he shook his head in wonder. Jenny looked at it too and then at the mess of aunt Debby's car that she caused. It wasn't fair, she thought, how come he got a scratch and she ended up with a bloody pancaked mess? It was that minivans fault and she didn't know what now.

"Think I can drive myself home?" she asked after the man told her to shut the engine off, or it would overheat and seize up. "No," he didn't think she could do that, he said.

The man wrote down his insurance information on a piece of paper and for himself, Jenny's house phone number with the funny area code. He was too mad at getting rear-ended and losing his trailer hitch to stare at her lazily skimpy outfit, he needed that particular hitch that morning more than an eyeful of downblouse titty because it was rare, flipped upright and torqued and he didnt have a spare of that kind.

"You got someone you can call?" he asked and Jenny shook her head no, crying anew. Her phone battery was dead and she didn't memorize many numbers. The man felt sorry for her so he stopped leering when she wasnt looking. "You got somewhere I can take you?" he asked and the house was too far away and she didn't know where it was. She wasn't from around here, she told him twice. He kept asking about alternate places. Shop maybe?

And thats when it clicked, yeah her uncle has a shop, how stupid of her to forget. She's staying with her aunt and uncle, she told him. "Well, thats convenient, he could fix the car for you," he told her and that sounded like a good idea. "Where is the shop?" he asked and Jenny didn't know where she was to begin with.

He asked her to describe the place. "Yeah, I know where that is," he told her. Suddenly it didn't feel so bad. The man was offering to tow her there. She didn't know how to begin to unfuck this problem but that was one step in the right direction.

"You ever been towed with a strap before?" he asked. "No," she sniffled, she didnt know what he meant by that. "Alright, look here, what you want to do is keep your foot on the brake pedal lightly." "Lightly," he said again to stress it. "You dont want to rear-end me a second time," he told her. His explanation made sense to her. "Put your flashers on and well take 'er slow," he told her.

"Christ on his throne, what in the world did you do to Debby's car?" uncle Jim cried out when they pulled into the lot. He was pissed and wanted to inspect the damage but needed to take care of business first. He shook the man's hand and thanked him for bringing her by.

"No," the man didn't need any insurance thing. Jim promised to get him a new trailer hitch by noon, "raised 2.5," he repeated himself twice to reassure because it was a rare configuration, and torqued to 150. The man told Jenny, "you be careful young lady," and then drove off.

Jenny dreaded the next. "Fucking day is ruined," uncle Jim muttered and had his helper push the car into a bay. "Push everything to tomorrow," he said and sent him off to town to get a replacement hitch and ball. "What the hell were you doing with Debby's car?" he asked as he looked through it and Jenny was tearing up. He was getting more mad by the minute.

She looked around to try to distract herself. All she saw was a messy shop with greasy tools everywhere. Cracked bucket of random sockets on the floor, half of them rusty. There was a stack of nudie magazines in the corner. Pinned-up posters of women holding up their tits everywhere. One raunchy poster with a crudely pasted face over a woman that was getting fucked by three men simultaneously. Line underneath it written in sharpie said, "I'd like to speak to your manager." Jenny would've blushed if she wasn't so befuddled.

"What the hell did you do," uncle Jim ranted. "What is a matter with you. You're supposed to pump the brakes so wheels dont lock up," he told her angrily. "You twisted the frame, this car might be totaled," he was swearing. Jenny cried, but thought saying sorry wouldn't do it. "There was a minivan," she explained. "Why didn't you keep your distance?" he countered, no excuse would do.

It was all her fault and she didnt want to admit it but then she finally did. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she kept crying. "Where were you going anyway?" he asked, "that you couldn't take the time to get decent and put on a bra and pants?" She was in tights and a loose blouse.

She confessed. No she didn't get into college despite moving in with them for it. She was on deferred list and went to retake the SATs and a better score might do the trick when they review the application and she was running late this morning and drove fast and now she missed that too and she didn't know if she could schedule another test before deadline.

"Are you for fucking real?" he said, disbelief on his face. They made all this room for her and took her on and she lied about her situation, how unsteady it was. She swore that she was going to get in, it was just a formality, she promised. "When does the test start?" he asked. She said, "now." He looked at her with such disdain for being such a fuckup.

"Get in the Tahoe!" he yelled out and started writing a note for his assistant. 'When you get back, rig this hitch like I marked down, then call this guy and tell him you'll bring it to wherever he is right now. Take rest of the day off.'

They drove to the library so fast and he was too much in a hurry to bother with a seat belt, but she didn't realize it. She felt hopeful for the first time since this morning that her uncle was helping out. She was so sorry for getting him mad, felt like she deserved his wrath.

Memory of being dropped off was a blur to her. She was late to the test but she could take it, they told her. The test too became a blur but she felt confident about doing better this time, she'd practiced. Uncle Jim picked her up in the pull-through and drove her back to the shop hours later. The note was gone so two of them were alone. He started going over the damage.

He was cursing as time went on. "Next time you're sure to hit someone and can't avoid it, hit them straight-on," he muttered angrily. "Less damage that way," he explained. "Think I can pull this frame," he cussed again. The radiator was beyond salvaging. Somehow the car battery got punctured too.

They went into his office and she sat down in his chair because there was nowhere else, his desk cluttered with stacks of papers and folders. While he looked at parts catalogs and jotted down what needed doing she looked around and wiped her face dry.

After some time, he slapped the notebook down with a number circled on it. "Two. Thousand. Dollars," he enunciated. Jenny cried again. "Stop crying," he told her, "this is serious." "But I dont have money," she pleaded. He wouldn't have any of it, "You need to call your parents and ask for it. Or get a job." Jenny cried, "I already borrowed money from mom for the textbooks." He shook his head. It wasn't his job to take on charity cases. He was pissed. "Alright, we can work out a plan," he told her. And that's when she made him explode.

"Do you think the car will get fixed by Friday for aunt Debby's trip?"

"What trip?" he asked her. "The trip to visit her mother," she replied. She thought he knew about it. He didn't know about any trip. "Are you for fucking real," he yelled at her. "Of all the fucking days to do this on." His entire week was going to be fucked up because of her.

He yelled at her, red angry, "do you think I dont have any other work to do? You're so fucking stupid. No, it won't get done by Friday, are you fucking dumb? You're fucking useless. You're worthless. You're less than fucking worthless, you created all this horse-shit and dumped it into my lap."

Jenny kept crying as he berated her and just then Jim realized the other half of her story. No, she didn't even have money for tuition. That made him tenfold angrier. That fucking cunt was going to hit them up for money at some point, he realized. His money. His hard-earned money. And soft-hearted Debby was just going to fucking go along with it like usual.

Not being able to control himself any longer, he slapped her. Hard. "What fucking thing are you good for?" he yelled at her and she was bawling her eyes out and her face was red from his hand mark and he realized just then how much he fucked up. He shouldn't have hit her. He didn't even tell her why he hit her. He needed a way out.

Looking at her pitiful posture and expression and her trampy outfit he put two and two together. He knew how to shut her up. "Yeah, this is all you're good for," he said and started undoing his belt.

"What are you doing? she asked in alarm. "You know exactly what I'm doing," he snapped. His pants went down, his underwear too and she watched in startled fascination as his cock snapped up after the waistband released it. It was curved and hairy and unkempt. She was halfway to crying with her mouth open when he grabbed her hair with his fist and pulled her in.

"Here's your payment plan you dumb whore," he growled and tried to stick his cock in Jenny's mouth. She pulled away despite the pain and that's when his other hand went around her throat. He squeezed and told her, "don't play dumb, you understand?" She couldn't breathe, she was so scared. "Yes," she squealed.

He let go of her throat but still held her by the hair. She tried to squirm out but couldn't. She was yelling at full volume now, partly incomprehensible. Instead of pulling her back in again, his hand went right into her tights and went for her pussy. "Stop," she begged, but he was locking the deal in. His fingers circled and she tried to get away and was crying that she couldn't. He was so much bigger than her. When she felt herself get wet she cried harder. "Stop, please, stop," she said and thought.

With him distracted like that she managed to pull away just enough, halfway to escaping out of the seat but she was still cornered. He pulled his hand out of her tights and slapped her again.

"Do you want me to leave a mark?" he yelled at her. "No," she said. "Do you want me to leave a mark?" he threatened to hit her again and she went quiet. His hand went right back to her pussy and he discovered she got wet. A finger slipped inside her and made her wince in discomfort.

"Oh yeah you're ready now," he told her and kept finger-fucking her. She felt so humiliated, so cornered. For her, there was a 'before' and an 'after', and nothing would ever be the same after this day. She felt the immensity of that.

She felt bitter about life. She got so close to digging herself out of a hole, but everything fell apart this quickly. After she told on him, she'd have to move out. No school. No home. Going hungry again.

But was it really all over? An unsolicited thought came to her and stuck around.

No, it didn't have to be.

He already ruined her with his finger, she was already committed. She laid out all her cards on the table earlier. He didn't demand anything of her. No money that she didn't have. Didn't threaten to kick her out.

All she had to do was keep quiet and let him do his thing.

With resentment and anger clearly shown in her face, she gave up. She absurdely wanted to be right about at least one thing today so she pulled up her blouse over her breasts and showed him she was wearing a bra. He was so wrong about that.

"Oh yeah, now youre getting it," he said smarmily and put both hands on her tits. So firm yet yielding. He squeezed them in and pulled the bra down so they rested on it, playing with her nipples haughtily. She knew what was coming next so she pulled her legs toward her body, feet dangling in the air and pulled her tights off down to her knees. "Yeah, you know how this works," he said ominously.

She stared him resentfully in the eyes as he put his hands behind her knees and pressed into her, his cock lining up to her pussy. Oh she was wet alright now, he thought. He slid it up and down enjoying her wetness before plunging in. "You want tuition money? he asked." "Here's your tuition money," he growled. He wasn't in a hurry. His anger got the better of him but it worked out. She was his fucktoy now.

She gasped when he stuck it in, unprepared. There was a momentary pain because he didnt work it in and lubrication had to catch up. This was so horrible, being fucked by uncle Jim. Unnatural. Sick. She tried to forget about it but her anger toward him couldn't get her to space out and forget reality. Instead, she kept staring at him angrily.

Then she started to downplay it all in her mind. He wasn't a blood relation. It wasn't so bad. And now she was off the hook. All she had to do was let him fuck her. His curved cock hit her a weird way, managed to touch her spot. She started moaning as he fucked her. It was unplanned, but he was carrying her kicking and screaming toward an orgasm.

Her resentful stare got replaced with a smirk. Just like that, she was off the hook. All that brooding and that inconvenient accident and cussing and Debby's trip and the tears and she made it to the test anyway and he had to deal with all that bullshit now. "Who was dumb now?" she thought. Her being fucked was just academic. Cock was no different from a finger or a cucumber when she was really horny. She started moaning and thought she might cum soon.

But then he pulled out and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head in and shoved his cock in her mouth. She tasted herself on him, tasted his precum, then felt him start shooting. His cock pulsed and pulsed and filled her up. "Swallow it," he said, "swallow it. Swallow it," he told her sternly over and over again, not letting her go.

She gulped and suddenly it wasnt so academic. This wasn't a cucumber. This was cum, it tasted unique. It tasted like uncle Jim. The feeling of being horrified returned, she couldn't imagine this some other way no matter how she tried to reframe reality. He fucked her and made her swallow his cum, she thought and felt angry at herself again. He pulled his pants up, zipped up and walked off.

They told aunt Debby the mark on her face was from hitting the steering wheel, and that it was the other guy's fault and no one had to pay a cent. Jenny felt relieved hearing she wasn't going to be held to it. And she felt a bizarre foreboding about end of the week when they'd be left alone. She couldn't classify the foreboding so easily, it was confusing.

The week went by and aunt Debby had to borrow uncle Jim's Tahoe for her trip after all. She felt so nervous about it, it was too big of a vehicle for her. Dust hadn't settled from her driving off, uncle Jim already cornered her with a boner bulging through his pants.

But this time Jenny couldn't wait to suck it. He saved her. She was off the hook for all those things and she was sure college would work out. Her thoughts were shameful so she didn't think. She didn't allow herself to think. She just felt. She wanted to swallow his cum again in the most fucked up thanks she could muster.

She got on her knees in front of him and started sucking uncle Jim's hard cock methodically and slowly. She couldn't see herself, but she felt like she looked ridiculous because of the black eye she got and she couldn't wait for it to heal. Once it did, she wouldn't feel so humiliated.

The thoughts fought through her concentration and escaped to the forefront anyway. She wasn't dumb. She was sharp, sharp as a tack. And she could be so analytical, so cold. Those things were needed for survival.

The thoughts in her head were blasphemously nasty. Worse than what happened to her, because they were calculated. Those other things, it wasn't the first time.

That hard cock in her mouth tasted like seven thousand dollars, like the car repair and semester's tuition. First time it didn't count because he did all the work. But more time she sucked it, the debt got lesser. First swallow, close to seven thousand. Soon to be second, three and a half. Third, just over seventeen hundred. Thirteen more blowjobs to devalue her debt to under a dollar. She had that much in her pocket, she reasoned, and then she'd be free.

She could keep this up a lot longer than he could.

away443
away443
335 Followers