All Comments on 'Step-siblings - with Benefits'

by harddrive49

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 3 years ago

would love a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, until the last paragraph. You need to complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many ways this can go. Let me pose this. He does get his promotion to major, and many Majors are audes at the Pentagon, so with the promotion a transfer to DC. Katrina having completed her cyber security studies and puts out feelers at banks and brokerage houses in DC and a job there and moves to DC. Then let the story prigress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read many many stories like this and find yours is very very well written. You set the pace, the background and then into the very deep and personal side of loving, love making and into raw hard sex ! You bring out all the emotions a couple would love and work toward. I sure hope you write more about these step-siblings and their adventures together. Thank you so much !!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

More please. Dont leave us hanging for too long. This could be a beautiful story of step sibling love and babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story, well written. A Sequel would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't leave it like that. Great story, but every great story has a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story with a poor end their should have stayed together with her being pregnant for their ist time as they had no brith control.

HotforwomenHotforwomenalmost 3 years ago
MORE !!!!!!!!!

You cannot leave us all hanging. Please give us another chapter or two.

You are an excellent writer and need to finish this story.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Decent plot line, but the dialogue between them reads like a computer generated it automatically. It seems contrived and less than a normal, human interaction. Read it out loud to yourself while writing it and see if you don't sense the same thing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well told incest story (kind of...) with both hot sex and early inklings of love sprouting. I would really enjoy a sequel as well. We weren't step siblings, but my wife and I were in a similar situation when I was in the military. By calling her wife, you know how it ended...30+ years ago. 5*

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2almost 3 years ago

I also hope there is a continuation of this story. I think it was excellently written and the story line great. I can imagine them trying to not make this a permanent thing but am unable to imagine that they are capable of doing it.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

People change as do situations. Great premise for an extended story, always loved the step-sibling stories. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story line. You must keep it going.

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 3 years ago

Definately more, please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was enjoying this story until the end! It was like she was back to being the bratty girl again. Only caring & thinking about herself!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. But, imho, the "ending" sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have never seen such recent comments on any story here i always saw like 10days ago 1 month ago and so on... but here there are 12 comments the same day i'm commenting

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing. Excellent story. I would have liked to see a "happy ending", but there was nothing wrong with it as-is. I will be looking for more of your work.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 3 years ago

As others have said a great story but a dreadfully disappointing ending.

Rapier

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Yep. Just like the others said, the ending sucked. Went from a 5 to a 3. Crash and burn.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This is a great story, but if the ending is really the ending it really will suck. There is an opportunity to extend this into a great love story and I am hoping that the author will do it. Come on harddrive49, your readers are waiting, continue this story and make it an happily ever after and make your readers happy. Writing is excellent and so is character development, all you need to do now is finish the story with a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
too short!

This story starts out very well, but it is much too brief, and the ending deeply unsatisfying. What should be a great romance fall short at the end; this can be rectified, however, if the author continues this story with more chapters. Also, the story really belongs in the Erotic Couplings category and, if continued as it should be, in the Romance category. By definition, step-siblings do not technically commit incest, since they are not blood-related.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/1/2022) Wow, It seems we have a consensus here. The ending while maybe realistic was quite bland and very unemotional. This is a fantasy and we are craving a happily ever after for these two characters. The best HEAs come at the end of turbulent journeys. This is s good start.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

More please, a wonderful relationship is building and would hopefully lead to marriage and babies for these two lovely people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keep this going -- maybe even to marriage in their future? I imagine the very sexy Major Johnson has a health dose of sexy chest hair for that well-built, muscled manly body! Delicious story!

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 2 months ago

Love this story, so beautiful. Would love to see more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous