Step-siblings - with Benefits

Story Info
A visit home leads to a connection with step-sister.
8.4k words
4.64
55.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was visiting my father and his wife for the first time in many years. They married during my first year of college. I was in ROTC and had summer training and other commitments that prevented me from spending time with them at their home. Then I was deployed overseas, and then I was assigned on the other side of the country and was working on a Master's Degree. So it had been a long time since my last visit. But now I had some extended leave available and was spending at least a couple weeks there.

While I was looking forward to time with my dad there was a drawback. Dad's wife's daughter is a self-centered brat. I had come home from college for their wedding and her daughter, Katrina, had a meltdown about almost everything. She hated the bridesmaid's dress, she didn't like the groomsman she was paired with, she couldn't eat anything that was being served at the reception, and on and on and on!

I have to admit it - she is part of the reason that it has been so long since I visited home. But I'm an officer in the U.S. Army, I have served this country on foreign soil, and I can certainly face one bratty female. So I'm going home for a visit for the first time in six years.

I am 25 and she is a year younger. I have a degree in Supply Logistics, am pursuing a Master's in International Business and have served in postings all over the country and all over the world. She is still living with her mother and my dad in a self-contained apartment above the three car garage of their home.

I arrived in the late morning, before dad and his wife, Regina, left for work. Dad is a successful insurance agent with many evening appointments with working clients, so he works noon to about 9 PM four days a week and normal hours on Friday. His wife is the manager of an upscale jewelry store located in an exclusive neighborhood; she also works mostly noon to 9 or 10 PM. Therefore, I would have the afternoon and most of the evening to myself, or so I thought.

After arriving at their house, I learned that Katrina was on vacation starting tomorrow and would be around for the next several days! I quickly decided that I would spend the afternoon and perhaps the evening getting settled in and getting in touch with some old friends. But I found that my old friends had moved away, had married, or otherwise were no longer available.

I killed time throughout the afternoon when Katrina knocked on my door to suggest that she would fix dinner and it would be ready in about 45 minutes. There was almost no way to gracefully decline, so I agreed.

When I entered the kitchen about 30 minutes later, it smelled wonderful! Katrina had prepared salmon sautéed in butter and herbs, asparagus, and a salad. I was amazed! I offered to open a bottle of wine to go with dinner.

Dinner was even better than it had smelled. I have to admit that I was impressed. And the conversation, surprisingly, was equally as pleasant. I learned that Katrina is a Network Administrator for a large regional bank in town, and was working toward a Master's in International Cyber Security. I didn't even know that was a field. Sometime during the conversation she also mentioned that she is paying about what a regular one-bedroom apartment would cost, besides helping some around the house. By the time dinner was over, I found that I was beginning to like my bratty stepsister; who was this woman and where did she come from?

After cleaning up the dishes, we sat in the den and watched a romantic comedy that she wanted to see. It was a cute show with enough sexual situations and skin to keep it interesting. While we watched we enjoyed some more wine. By the end of the evening we were both a little buzzed... and maybe a little aroused. We hugged for a moment before we each headed to our respective bedrooms.

As I was getting ready for bed, I have to admit that I was trying to visualize Katrina without any clothes. She had been dressed rather conservatively, but I could tell that she had some interesting curves hiding beneath.

I slept in the next morning but was up in time to talk with Dad and Regina for a while before it was time for them to leave. Regina looked really sharp. She was wearing an expensive looking suit that was tailored to compliment her hourglass figure and understated, high quality jewelry. She looked perfect for her job. Dad wore a good quality, conservative suit that was just right for his role as a trusted insurance agent and financial advisor. We had a great conversation over brunch before they left for work.

I thought I would get some studying done during the afternoon. As I was getting myself organized, I heard sounds coming from out by the pool. I went to look and saw that Katrina was out there getting ready for some swimming and sun. She was wearing a bright red bikini that covered only the essentials - triangles that supported her surprisingly large breasts and just covered her nipples, bottoms that only covered about half of her butt and only covered a few inches in front. As she bent over to organize her things on the lounger, I enjoyed some wonderful views. I decided that I could do my reading outside.

By the time I had donned my swimsuit and had gone out to the pool, she had already put suntan lotion on her front. I pulled up another lounger near hers and began to settle in.

"You want some lotion?" she asked.

"Good idea! Thanks."

"So you're a Captain in the Army?"

"Right."

"You like the Army?"

"Like anything, it has its pluses and minuses, but overall I'm pretty well satisfied. They paid for my undergraduate education, I have received great leadership training, and now they are paying for my Master's work. I have lived in locations all over the country and the world and have become conversant in two languages besides English."

"What do you do?"

"Well, most of my work is Logistics. That is a fancy way of saying 'Make sure that the right stuff is at the right place at the right time '".

"What kind of stuff?"

"Everything you can imagine, food, clothing, bandages, ordinance, just about everything. "

"Ordinance? You mean like guns and stuff?"

"Yeah, like guns and all that stuff."

"Does it pay well? I mean, I don't want to get into your business, but I'm just curious how all that works."

"No offense. When you add in the housing and clothing allowances, military travel, education, etc., it's not too bad. I am up for a possible promotion, so that would be nice."

""A promotion? That does sound nice. You're a Captain now, so what would that make you?"

"A Major."

"So you would be a MAJOR Johnson?"

The way she said that, it seemed to have a sexual meaning, but I must be projecting. "Yes, then I would be addressed as Major Johnson."

"That sounds very nice!

I think it's time for me to turn over. Would you mind putting some lotion on my back?"

"Of course, it would be my pleasure." I responded as she rolled onto her stomach and then pulled the strings that tied her top to her body. Lying on her stomach, her ample breasts were pressed out on each side of her body, displaying substantial amounts of side boob to my view.

I poured some lotion into my hands and began to apply it to her neck and shoulders as she reached up to hold her hair out of the way. As she raised up to hold her hair, much more of her big breasts were exposed -- almost everything except her nipples!

I massaged the lotion into her shoulder muscles and down onto her back. As she lay back down, I massaged the lotion into the skin and muscles of her lower back. Her bikini bottoms rode very low on her buttocks, exposing a couple inches of her butt crack. In for a dime, in for a dollar; I continued to rub lotion lower and lower, until I reached the band of her bottoms.

"Would you mind doing my legs too? It feels so delicious having you rubbing it in like that."

"Not a problem," I replied as I repositioned myself to better reach her legs.

I started with her ankles and worked my way up. Just for fun, I paid special attention to the sensitive areas at the back of her knees, and I thought I heard a little moan.

As I began to work on her thighs, she spread her legs just a little bit more. I took my time working the lotion into her skin and massaging her thigh muscles. She moved her legs a little more, giving me clear access to her inner thighs, so I rubbed and massaged the muscles of her inner thighs up to the point where her swimsuit barely covered her vulva. The crotch of her suit was clearly wet, and her slit was distinctly outlined in the thin fabric of her suit. I'm sure that I could smell her arousal.

When I straightened up, she said in a husky voice. "Thank you!"

My response was, "It was my pleasure!"

"Oh, would you do me one more favor?"

"Sure."

Katrina reached around and untied first one side, then the other, of her bikini bottoms, then flipped the small triangle of fabric down off of her buttocks. "I don't like tan lines, would you put some lotion on there for me?"

I was flabbergasted! Her top was untied, and as she had reared up, nearly the entire extent of her right breast had been exposed to my view, and now her bottom was completely bare. If I were still sitting where I had been when I was applying lotion to her thighs, I'm sure that I would have a clear view of her pussy! As I was, she was asking me to rub and massage her butt! Of course, being an officer and a gentleman, I replied, "If you want, of course."

"Oh, I want." was her reply.

So I applied more lotion and spread it onto her butt, taking one cheek into my hands and rubbing and deeply massaging that large muscle, then the other side. Just on a whim, I ran my lotion covered finger down through her butt crack and toyed briefly with her anus.

"Oh, you're a naughty boy!" She exclaimed, but there was no reproach, but a little laugh, in her voice.

Then I settled on my lounger, picked up the 1,000 page book on International Law and attempted to read. But there was a beautiful, mostly naked woman lying on the next lounger, and my baggy swimsuit no longer had any excess space in the front. While I attempted to read, or at least pretended that I was reading, my peripheral vision regularly traveled over to the naked beauty beside me.

Fortunately for me, I was surreptitiously looking that way when she decided she had been in the sun long enough. She raised up enough for me to see her magnificent breasts hanging below her chest as she struggled to reach the fabric of her bikini bottoms. After two or three tries, in which her breasts moved and jiggled in a way that only natural tit flesh can, she lay back down and said, "I can't reach my bikini bottoms. Would you retrieve them and put them back in place for me?"

My mind said, 'With pleasure!!' I answered, "Of course."

I got up and went to her lounger to pick up the thin triangle of fabric that comprised the back of her bikini bottom. I just happened to see the puffy, pink lips of her vagina in the process of picking up the fabric. Then I placed the fabric in place, reached over and tied each of the strings for her. She then reached up and tied the strings for her top around her neck.

As I sat on my own lounger, Katrina sat up. Again, peripheral vision is a wonderful thing. Her front was entirely exposed as she sat there gathering her bikini top and preparing to put it into place. I did not turn to face her until the little triangles were covering her nipples (although I really did see it all). She then reached behind her to tie the bikini top behind her back. This of course forced her chest forward, emphasizing her magnificent breasts, and nearly making them pop out of the tiny bikini top.

After she had adjusted her suit she said, "I think I will take a little swim. Care to join me?"

I needed a little time, or a distraction, before I could stand up. Otherwise, my major erection would be boldly on display. "Let me set my stuff aside, and I will be with you in a moment."

She dove into the water, and while she was under water and unable to see, I got up and moved to the side of the pool. She surfaced just before I dove in to join her. As she looked at me, she smiled.

After I dove in, I began swimming laps in a strong crawl stroke. After two or three laps, Katrina stopped along my path and dunked me as I swam past. THAT was a challenge that could not be ignored. I pivoted under water and swept her legs from under her before she knew what was happening. I then placed her in a life-saving grip with her body tucked under my arm which was extended diagonally across her body (and nestled nicely in the valley between her breasts) and my hand firmly gripping her hip. She wasn't going anywhere! I brought her above the surface, coughing and sputtering and struggling, but my grip was firm and there was no way that she could escape. After a few moments of struggling she realized that she was not going anywhere and she turned and smiled at me, "I guess I deserved that, didn't I?"

"I guess you did. I'm not a Navy Seal, but I am a pretty good swimmer, and I am a qualified Red Cross Lifeguard and Water Safety Instructor."

"You are a man of MANY talents!"

"Indeed." was my only response.

We then swam and chatted and played in the water for a while. As the afternoon was waning I suggested, "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight? My treat. You made a wonderful meal last evening, but cooking is not one of my greater accomplishments, so I can repay you with a good meal out."

At first she balked -- the cost of cooking is far less than a restaurant, etc., etc. But finally she agreed. "You know the area and I don't. Pick someplace that is 'nice'; not necessarily extravagant, but not a burger joint. Pick someplace with table cloths on the tables and a background that you don't have to shout over."

"There's an Italian place not too far from here that has wonderful Lasagna and Veal Marsala to die for! The owners are getting up in years, but they still supervise everything and make sure it tastes like it did when they were in the old country."

"Sounds perfect!"

As we headed to the side of the pool, I let Katrina preceded me up the ladder, being the gentleman that I am. Of course, that afforded me a wonderful view of her scantily clad bottom as she ascended the stairs in front of me. We agreed to meet in the kitchen in about an hour and would wear something "dressy casual".

My being military and visiting, my clothing options were somewhat limited. I opted for pressed khaki slacks, a button-down shirt open at the neck, and dock-sider shoes. After my shower, I shaved and dressed, then took a few minutes to check email. I was surprised to see a message from Katrina, I had forgotten I had even given her my address. "I hope you like what I decided to wear." was all it said. I almost responded something like, I'd be happy if you didn't wear anything at all, but decided that wouldn't be appropriate, so I said, "I'm sure that whatever you choose will be just fine."

I was waiting in the kitchen when she came down from her apartment. I nearly dropped my glass of iced tea! She had on a dark knee-length skirt, with a slit up one side exposing her leg to around mid-thigh. She also had on a cream colored shell top, and from the motion under it, it was clear that there was nothing underneath it - except her. Her beautiful, large breasts bounced and swayed with her every movement! I was transfixed. I simply stared as she walked across the room, then she did a little twirl in front of me. Finally, smiling, she said, "You like?"

Picking my tongue up from off the floor, I finally managed to respond, "Yes, I like!"

"I get so tired of wearing those stuffy, conservative suits all the time. I understand that working at a bank, I have to look the conservative part... especially as a female. But it sure is nice to cut loose a little, and to let the girls 'run free'. You don't mind, do you?"

My mind screamed, I'd be happy to help you with those girls! But instead I said, "You look absolutely lovely! I would be very proud to have you on my arm tonight!"

"You are SUCH a proper gentleman!"

I drove her car, a practical Toyota sedan, to dinner, chatting and her giving directions as we traveled. After about 20 minutes, we arrived at a very small, but fastidiously clean, Italian restaurant. We were seated and given menus with more choices than I could begin to consider. I asked, "Is the Veal Marsala really as good as you said?"

"Better." she said with a smile.

I ordered the Marsala and she ordered Chicken something-or-other. I ordered a bottle of wine then said, "Now you'll have to drink most of that. I'm driving."

"You're just trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me!" She said with a laugh and a smile.

Dinner was excellent, and our conversation flowed easily. Again I was struck with how that bratty girl I had met so long ago had turned into a pleasant, charming, mature woman. Finally, I asked, "You don't seem like the same person I met at our parents' wedding?"

"Well, in many ways, I'm not. I had just turned 18 and was a high school senior. As you may remember, their decision to get married came pretty quickly and the wedding was scheduled for what was the end of my spring break. So instead of going partying with my friends, I was stuck here helping with my mom's wedding to a man I hardly knew. Add to that, I had just broken up with my boyfriend of several months (who I was 'sure' was 'the one'). And of course, like many high school girls, I thought the whole world revolved around me. So, I probably was a bit of a bitch when we met. Sorry."

"That might even be an understatement," I replied.

"I had always been this flat-chested, nerdy, glasses-wearing skinny kid who liked math and science and other non-girly stuff. Suddenly, my body began to develop, boys began to notice me, and I was a little popular. Now my mother was getting married and we were moving across town. I would continue at my old high school and graduate there, but now I had to commute every day. I wouldn't be near my friends and it would be a royal pain to participate in school activities. I really was pretty pissed."

"I can see how that might have been distressing."

"Yeah. Then I arrived at college, and the first quarter I played the party girl. When I received my grades, I got a rude awakening! I had always been an A-B student, with mostly A's. Now I had C's, D's, and even one F! I was placed on academic probation! Another quarter like that one and I would be history! I resolved over that holiday break that I would work to my potential. My next quarter report was almost all A's, with a 3.8 Grade Point. I was ecstatic! I had learned my lesson. The school did *not* revolve around me, I could apply myself or not, but if I didn't I would be gone. I continued to hone my study habits and work hard at my studies, yes I would blow off a little steam occasionally on the weekend, but I learned the value of diligent effort and what was required to succeed. My math and logical-working brain lead me to Computer Science and the rest is history. I ended up graduating with honors!"

"I must say that I am impressed."

"Well, it took some growing up on my part. But it was worth it, and now I am a happier person because of it. "

"Well I am happy for you, and I am also happy for me. Your having grown into a real person makes visiting here much more pleasant. "

"A real person?"

"Well, instead of a self-centered brat."

"OK. I guess I'll let you off the hook on that. So now I'm a real person?"

"Actually, you are a lovely person, who I am happy to be getting to know, a very nice person to be with."

"Thank you. That's sweet. I have also been enjoying getting to know you." I noticed that at some point during the conversation, she had covered my hand with hers. I was somewhat surprised, but it was a welcome gesture. "But, this is a small place and they probably need this table."