Step-siblings - with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. May I get your chair?"

"It's nice having an old style gentleman around. I could get used to this."

Standing behind her chair, I was given a brief glance down her blouse as she leaned forward to allow me to pull out her chair. What a view! All that beautiful breast flesh!

When we arrived at the car, Katrina said, "It's still fairly early, would you like to go to a local jazz club for a while?"

She gave directions and we were on our way. The place was pretty dark and the music was very good. They were local musicians who played because they loved the music. There was a small dance floor and a few couples were dancing. After listening to several pieces, a slow dance tune started and I asked Katrina to dance. As we started to move, she put both arms up around my neck, which also raised her breasts and pressed them firmly against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we moved together as one. Her body felt wonderful against mine. I knew that my erection was growing as I felt her heavenly breasts moving against my chest, but she didn't seem to mind so it was OK by me.

We danced and listened, I bought her a couple drinks, and we generally had a lovely time. It occurred to me that this felt a bit like a date, and I had not done much dating for a long time. I had been relocated several times and had been overseas; while there a more women in the service than ever before, it is still predominantly men. And as a rising officer the options were limited - no subordinates, no superiors, no peers that I would have official contact with. Who did that leave of the women I might meet? I didn't go to bars to pickup one night stands or in the unrealistic hope of meeting someone. So I hadn't done much dating for a while.

The evening was getting late and we were both pretty much danced out as we headed back to the house. I parked the car and we walked into the house, stopping at the stairs to her apartment. Before I really understood what was happening she put her arms around my neck and kissed me warmly on the mouth. She looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. Have a good night. "Then she turned and started up the stairs.

She paused as I said, "Have a good night. I had a great time also." She smiled, and then continued up the stairs.

As I entered my room I considered masturbating, it had been an extremely arousing day, but I decided not. It had also been a delightful and fun day. Katrina dominated my dreams in many erotic scenes and situations. When I woke in the morning, I was hard and needed a cold shower to start the day.

The next morning I chatted with Dad and Regina, talking about plans for the weekend and recapping the day before, but omitting many of the details. They were both pleased that Katrina and I were getting along well.

After lunch, Katrina texted me to say that she was going down to the pool in a few minutes. So I slipped on my trunks and headed that direction.

I was sitting on my lounger when she approached. What an entrance she made! I thought yesterday's swimsuit was small? This one was almost non-existent!!! Two tiny triangles that barely covered her nipples and areola and did nothing to hide the expanse of her beautiful breasts. The bottom was about an inch wide strip of fabric that just covered her slit!!

I had an erection in no time and there was no way to hide it! She smiled and said. "It looks like you like my new swimsuit!" Then she did a little turn to show me all sides. The back of the bottom was just a little string that ran up through her butt crack.

I whistled. "If that doesn't get a rise out of a man, he must be dead."

Looking toward my crotch she said, "Well, it doesn't look like you are gay or dead." I could only smile in response. "Would you like to put some suntan lotion on my back?"

"You know I'm happy to help."

She handed me the bottle and lay down on the lounger on her stomach. She reached up and untied the string at her neck and settled in with her arms above her head. "You can release the other ones if you would."

I untied the string reaching across her back, then untied the two side strings, but left the back (such as it was) in place. Then I put some lotion on my hands and began to apply it to her neck and shoulders. Like I did yesterday, I rubbed on the lotion then massaged the muscles beneath. "I'll give you 30 years to stop that," she said. From her shoulder I continued out first one arm, then the other, massaging deeply as I went.

When I returned to her torso, I applied lotion and massaged her back and down toward her side. Several inches of her breasts were forced out on each side of her body as she lay on her stomach. In for a dime, in for a dollar, I thought as my hands moved further down her side. Soon my lotion covered hands were caressing that soft tit flesh along her side. "Mmmmm" was her reply. Encouraged, I caressed a while longer before moving to the other side and repeating the process. When I had prolonged my caressing of her breasts as long as I could justify, I returned to her back and proceeded downwards massaging her back as I went.

Soon I reached the untied string that passed as the back of her bottoms. I lifted it up, pulling the string out from between her firm buttocks and dropped it between her slightly spread legs, she giggled slightly at the sensation. I then began to apply the lotion and massage her butt cheeks, first one then the other, using both hands to work on the firm muscle. As I finished, I caressed the crack of her butt from top to bottom. Then I repositioned myself to work on her legs.

I applied lotion and massaged her legs, working up along her lower legs, past her knees, and began to massage her thighs, first along the outside then up her inner thighs deeply massaging the muscles. As I reached the apex of her thighs, I caressed the valley at the juncture of her leg and body, then I began to trace the flesh of her puffy pink pussy lips. I traced her lips again and again, before slipping my finger into her slit as I ran my finger up from bottom to top. She was very wet and shuddered when I touched the apex of her slit.

Having finished applying the suntan lotion and massage, I stood up. I was sure that Katrina was sexually aroused, and I certainly was. My erection was tenting my baggy swim trunks, and that was obvious. Katrina sat up as well, leaving the strings and scrapes of fabric that passed for her swimsuit lying on the lounger.

She looked at me and said, "I think I have been remiss in my hospitality responsibilities; I haven't given you a tour of my apartment. Would you like to see it?"

"Certainly."

She stood up, completely naked, gathered her swimsuit, and led me toward the house. I followed, watching her naked butt swaying in front of me.

Inside the house she led me up the stairs to her apartment. Again I had a fantastic view of her naked butt as she climbed the stairs. This had the predictable effect of increasing my arousal, so that my erection was throbbing by the time we arrived in her living room.

She sat on her couch, indicated the room, and said "This is my living room."

"I said, "It's lovely. But I feel like I haven't been a proper guest." She looked puzzled as I continued, "Last night you gave me a warm, wonderful kiss, but I have not really returned the gesture."

With that said, I knelt on the floor in front of her, spread her legs, and placed a warm kiss on her pussy lips. She gasped then slid her body down until her hips were at the edge of the couch. I took that as an invitation.

I leaned forward and extended my tongue and traced it along her slit from bottom to top. She sighed. I repeated my action, with slightly more pressure so that my tongue penetrated slightly into the folds of her vulva. I also extended the stroke of my tongue to barely contact her clitoris at the end of the stroke. Katrina scooted even closer to the edge of the couch and spread her legs even wider. There was no doubt about the message she was sending.

I loved licking her pussy, she was delicious and her juices were flowing freely. With each stroke I pressed my tongue deeper between her pussy lips. I reached up to spread her pussy lips and give me more complete access to her inner folds. I slid my tongue deeper into her pussy as I continued to lap her juices; on each stroke I paid a little more attention to her clitoris at the end of the stroke. Her hips were now flexing with each stroke of my tongue. She was obviously enjoying my efforts, so it was time to take things to the next level.

I began to concentrate my attention on her clitoris, swirling my tongue around it and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Her response was a jerk of her hips and a loud, "Yes!"

I licked and flicked and sucked on her clitoris, and she was pumping against my face. "Oh, Yes. Yes. Yes!" was her response. As Katrina was climbing higher and higher toward the peak of her climax, I slipped a finger into her vagina and began to stroke her G-spot as I concentrated on sucking on her clitoris. Her orgasm exploded in her! Her stomach began to spasm and I could feel the contractions in her vagina. She shouted, "OOOHHHHHH!" as she rode through her massive orgasm.

As her spasms and contractions began to subside, I reduced the amount of stimulation I was applying, until she began to cry. I was flummoxed? Why was she crying? Not knowing what else to do, I sat on the couch beside her and took her into my arms, holding her close to me.

After several minutes the tears were coming to an end. She looked at me a little embarrassed and said, "That was probably pretty weird for you. It was just such a powerful emotional release! I don't normally cry like that. I don't think I have ever had such a powerful orgasm! THANK YOU!" With that she grabbed me in an embrace, pressing her big breasts into me, and giving me an enormous kiss. I guess everything was Ok.

Katrina pulled back and looked into my eyes. Then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me again, passionately. I returned the kiss and soon our tongues were wrestling as we kissed. My hand found her luscious breast and caressed it as our deep kisses continued, then she began to stroke my erection through my swim trunks.

I had been hard for what seemed like hours and her hand on my cock was only inflaming me further. Finally she broke our kiss and immediately she began to tug at my trunks, and when I lifted my hips, she quickly pulled them off. Then she took my penis into her mouth and began sucking voraciously. As aroused as I already was, this kind of stimulation was going to put me over the top in no time. Her hand was pumping up and down my shaft and her mouth was sliding up and down over the head of my cock. My hips were pushing my cock into her mouth as she sucked on me. I tried to warn her that my climax was approaching, but she simply redoubled her efforts, pumping and sucking harder and faster.

A few more moments later and my body tensed and I began to spurt loads of semen into Katrina's mouth. She kept sucking and I kept spraying my cum into her mouth, load after load. Finally there was no more cum to suck out of me and I relaxed back on the couch. Katrina licked her lips and made a big show of swallowing the last of my cum before coming up to straddle my lap and give me another passionate kiss.

"You're yummy!"

"So are you!" I replied.

"Would you like to see the rest of my apartment?"

"Certainly!"

"This is the kitchen, and the bathroom, and the BEDROOM!"

"That is very lovely. That's a queen size bed, is it comfortable?"

"I think so, but you should judge for yourself. I think that I should grab a quick shower." By the time she returned, toweling her hair, I had recovered somewhat. Watching her rubbing the towel on her hair, her breasts bouncing and moving as her arms moved, I began to feel life returning to my cock. This was not missed by Katrina.

"A little rest seems to be doing wonders for you. I trust that the bed is acceptable?"

"Except that it's so lonely in this big bed all alone!"

"Well, I wouldn't want my guest to be lonely!" she said as she crawled next to me on her bed. She snuggled her naked body close to mine and I took her into my arms so that she was pressed against me. We held each other, talking about everything, our likes and dislikes, our hobbies, our relationships and what had gone right and wrong, our hopes and dreams and fears. Naked together it was like there were no barriers to what we could say or ask. Lying naked, talking, we were getting to know one another, really know each other. And I found that I liked what I discovered.

As our conversation became more and more intimate, so did our actions. Conversation was interspersed with kisses and caresses. It didn't require advanced mathematics for her to figure out that I am a breast man, and she has large, beautiful breasts, which I was enjoying. She revived her Major Johnson joke as she caressed my penis. We talked and caressed, and talked and caressed some more.

Our kisses and caresses became increasingly intimate. My cock was hard, her pussy was wet and her nipples were erect. Finally she straddled my body, knowing that I would not force myself on her. She reached between her legs and grasped my penis directing me to the hot, wet entrance to her vagina. She had said that it had been quite a while since she had intercourse, and she was very tight. But she was also very wet, so I slipped into her pussy a few inches as she lowered her body onto my cock. She raised and lowered herself several times, engulfing more of my manhood with her pussy on each trip. Soon I was completely encased within her delightful pussy.

She leaned forward to rest her arms on my shoulders as she rode up and down on my cock. Her breasts were hanging directly in front of me and I couldn't resist taking first one then the other into my mouth to suck on her nipples. Fortunate for me, Katrina loved having her breasts fondled and her nipples sucked.

She was setting a slow and gentle pace. We could feel and enjoy every nuance of our joining. It was beautiful and sensual. I could feel her internal muscles tighten and grip me on each stroke. I could see and enjoy the sway of her breasts as she moved, riding me. We could look into each other's eyes. I don't think I had ever experienced sex in that way before. It was beautiful!

We continued for quite a while at this languid pace, but eventually our pace began to quicken. We had each climaxed once, so we could take our time and enjoy this moment, but the beautiful sensations we were experiencing were bound to push our arousal to a higher level. The physical exertion of Katrina riding on top was beginning to tire her, so she lay on my chest and we rolled over.

I began to thrust into her at about the same pace as before, but soon our rhythm increased. She had her legs wrapped around my waist, and soon she was spurring me forward to increased speed and greater depth. With each stroke our passion rose higher and higher.

I placed her hands above her head on the bed as I thrust into her pussy. She was such a beautiful woman! She was still looking into my eyes as our coupling continued. Her breasts bounced back and forth in time to my thrusts. I was sitting somewhat upright so that the head of my penis would rub on her G-spot with each stroke. It was clear that her excitement would soon reach a peak.

I grabbed her hips and increased the speed and force of my thrusts. Then I took one thumb and, using the lubrication that was seeping out, began to stroke her clitoris in time with my thrusts. You would think an electric shock had been applied! Her hips came up off the bed, and her legs wrapped around me urged me to pump into her much more vigorously.

By now I was sweating profusely and my balls were slapping against her backside with every stroke. I knew that I was not going to be able to hold out much longer, when I felt her body begin to erupt in her orgasm. That was all it took to push me over the top. My own climax roared through me, spewing out in blast after blast of semen. I was amazed at the intensity and volume of my ejaculation as I sprayed my essence into Katrina's welcoming vagina.

My passion spent, I lowered myself onto Katrina's perspiration damp body, our hearts pounding and echoing one another's rhythm. As we lay panting, my shrinking penis slowly slid out of her soaked pussy, and I shifted to place my body beside and draped around hers. We lay together sharing the peace and satisfaction of our mutual sexual release. Neither of us could be happier.

We awoke to the sound of the garage door opening. Of course we both needed a good shower, so we climbed into her shower together. By the time we got out we were both clean and aroused, but our parents were downstairs. Katrina slipped into shorts and a T-shirt, but the only clothes I had in her apartment was my swimsuit so I put it on.

When we entered the kitchen from Katrina's apartment steps, our hair still wet from our shower, and me still wearing a swimsuit at after 9 PM, it was probably pretty clear what we had been doing before our parents returned home.

My dad, being the suave guy that he is, said, "It looks like you two are getting along pretty well."

I took her hand in mine and simply said, "Yes, we are."

There was an uncomfortable moment, but it passed quickly. We decided to have Chinese food delivered, so I went to my room to change into real clothes before the food arrived. The rest of the evening passed pleasantly.

When our parents had gone to bed, Katrina and I stayed up and talked for a while. She giggled at the moment when we entered the kitchen together, and the surprised look on our parents faces. But we were both OK with the result. We are both consenting adults, and while we are technically step-siblings, we have never lived in the same house and are not biologically related. And we really like each other. While our parents were surprised, maybe even shocked, they were coping with it OK.

After a while Katrina suggested that it was time to go to bed, and then she took my hand and led me back to her apartment and her bedroom. We had already had sex twice that afternoon, so there was no expectation of sex when we undressed and crawled naked into her bed. But we cuddled together and talked, and caressed and talked, and fondled and talked, and kissed and talked. Eventually our passion began to rise once again.

Our love-making was slow and gentle. She rode me for a few minutes, and then we shifted position so that her hip was resting on my lower leg and her upper leg was wrapped around my upper hip. Penetration was not very deep or forceful, but the position allowed comfortable, intimate contact. We continued for quite a long while, savoring the moment and the beautiful sensations we were experiencing. Finally Katrina draped her body over mine and we drifted off to sleep, my penis still embedded in her warm vagina.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I awoke to the sensation of my penis being massaged. When I opened my eyes Katrina had mounted my cock and she was riding me! She smiled at me when she saw that my eyes were open, and continued to hump her pussy on my cock. Now this was a wakeup call I could get used to! Her beautiful breasts swayed and moved in a most enticing manner as she pumped her hips and forced my cock to move inside her.

I could sit and watch her beautiful breasts all day and all night! When she was ready, we rolled over to let me do most of the work. I placed her arms above her head (I love how her breasts look and move when her arms are up like that), and I put her ankles on my shoulders. This gave me unfettered access to her pussy.

Then I began to pump my manhood into her pussy, but just a little. I would enter her pussy just enough to engulf the head of my cock, then I would withdraw. Again and again I teased the entrance of her vagina, entering only a couple inches and withdrawing, only to repeat it again and again.