Step-siblings - with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying to hump her hips up to meet my cock, but that position gave her very little control. After teasing her pussy lips for a while, I began to pump a little deeper into her, then a little deeper, then still deeper. Eventually I was sliding the full length of my cock into her depths. "Oh, yes! Fill me with your wonderful cock." she cried.

I began to thrust my hard cock more forcefully into Katrina's pussy. Her bountiful breasts bounced with every thrust. I could hear my thighs slapping against her backside as I drove my engorged member into her wet canal. She no longer had her hands above her head, now they were gripping the sheets beside her as her passion rose higher and higher.

Her legs were now gripping around my waist and pumping me as vigorously as I was thrusting into her. She seemed to be almost beside herself with need, her climax apparently just out of reach. "Harder! Deeper!" she shouted as I drove my cock into her hungry pussy. I was furiously pounding my throbbing member into her at a frantic pace. Still she was begging for "MORE!"

Her legs were spurring me on as my cock jackhammers in and out of her. As I continued thrusting into her, I reached forward to grasp and pinch her distended nipples. That was the final straw! Her orgasm began to roar through her like a tsunami. I could feel the contractions of her pussy around my cock, and I could see her abdomen spasming as she shouted, "YES!"

I too was on the verge of my own massive climax and I continued to drive my cock into her again and again and again. My need to climax was now overwhelming as I pounded my cock into her spasming pussy. Her pussy walls were gripping and milking my thrusting, engorged cock until I erupted in stream after stream of lava hot semen shooting into her depths. With each thrust another jet of my hot cum blasted into her pussy. It seemed that my orgasm would never end, that I would completely fill and overflow her pussy with my cum.

Finally, after a climax that seemed to go on for hours, I began to slow down and finally stop thrusting. Her legs dropped from around my waist and she lay in front of me, her legs splayed wide open with my cock still inside her, and our combined juices leaking out of her pussy around my shrinking member. Her massive breasts rose and fell as she panted for breath, her nipples fully erect. Her hair was plastered to her face with perspiration, her chest had a rosy glow, and her arms lay limply at her side. I've never seen anything more beautiful!

I lowered myself to her and kissed her warmly. Then I lay down next to her with my arm draped over her still heaving chest. We lay there panting and recovering from our exertion, loving the closeness of the moment. We drifted back to sleep, sated.

Light was flooding the room when we awoke, still wrapped in each other's arms. Another shower was in order, which led to more sexually stimulating play. We went down to the kitchen to find some breakfast, we were mildly aroused and naked. As we sat eating bagels and cream cheese and drinking coffee, Katrina said, "I want you to fuck me like that again and again and again!"

I responded, "No, I'm not going to fuck you."

Katrina's face fell and she said, "But..."

I interrupted, "Katrina, I will make love to you again and again in every way imaginable. I will gladly make love to you in any way men and women have ever conceived. I will make love to you whenever you want, I will make love to you wherever you want. But I will never fuck you. What we experience together will never be fucking, it is far too beautiful and emotionally deep to be called fucking. "

Tears were trickling down her cheeks as she got up and sat down on my lap. "Thank you. That is beautiful, perfect. I couldn't ask for more!"

"But I have a question for you. Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Go from here?"

"Well, my sense is that we have a good relationship building. But there are many complexities in the path of a long term relationship. So, where do we go from here? Where do you want it to go from here? Our vacations will be coming to an end and real life will return. Where do we go from here?"

"Let's see. You are stationed where? And my job is here. You are up for a promotion which will probably mean a move to who knows where. Then you might be deployed to where? And through all of that, where would I be?

"I am loving what we have right now. I would love to have it grow into something more. I have never connected with a guy like I have with you. I am hoping that my career is going to really get rolling. Obviously yours already is. Asking either of us to make the sacrifices necessary to make an 'us' happen just isn't in the cards right now. Until or unless one of us develops a stable relationship with someone else, I would like to enjoy time together whenever we can -- the rest of this vacation, possibly other vacations together in other places, other opportunities to be together as times permit. Until then, we can be step-siblings with benefits."