Step Sis is My Roommate

Story Info
Joe moves in with his hot step sis Sara.
847 words
3.82
57.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucifer6
lucifer6
32 Followers

Hi guys, this is my first time writing a story, so please comment down for any mistakes and suggestions on how the story should progress or if I should completely stop this. slow, with small progress every episode.

A Work of Fiction

Hi, my name is Joe. I am 20 years old and studying architecture at university.

I used to live in a college dorm until I got into a fight and got kicked out of the dorm. I had no place to live, so I decided to move in with my step-sister who was living in the same city.

But I didn't know that it was going to be the best decision of my life.

I got out of the cab and went to her apartment. It was a nice apartment. I didn't know she made big bucks.

I rang the bell.

But first, I'd like to introduce you to Sara, my step sister.

My father remarried Stella, my stepmother, with whom I had a good relationship.

Sara was 7 then, but we didn't have a very good relationship, but it was fine.

When she invited me to stay with her, I was surprised because I hadn't had any contact with her for over a year.

But, I suppose, it was fate.

I rang the bell and didn't get any response. I rang again a few minutes later, still no response, so I decided to try the door.

I looked through the peephole and I saw her topless putting on a t-shirt. I couldn't stop looking. It was the most perfect breast I have ever seen and

I have seen a lot of them. She came to the door. I quickly pulled back and stood as if I had seen nothing.

She opened the door. She was wearing a green t-shirt and shorts.

Oh, um... I couldn't say anything because I had just seen her BOOBS.

Sara: "Oh hey, didn't think you would come this early. Well, don't just stand there, come in. "

I went inside and sat on the couch, and she asked me a question.

Sara: "So, why did you get kicked out?"

"I had a fight with the dean's son, and they decided to let me stay in college but kicked me out of the dorm."

"Why did you fight that boy?"

"Well, I was dating this girl, Judy, and she cheated on me with him. I took it maturely, but he started saying shits about me, so I beat the crap out of him."

Sara said, "Well, you can stay here until you find a better place."

Joe: "Yeah, thank you so much for doing that...

Before I could continue Sara interpreted me.

Sara Yeah, I didn't want you to stay with me, but my mom kind of forced me by saying, "Families stick together," and shit.

Joe: "Look, I can go if you don't want me here."

Sara "Ugh, no mom will be mad about it."

Joe "I can talk to her"

"NO, it's okay, I kinda like you now," Sara says.

For all this conversation, I was having a hard time making eye contact. All I could think was her boobs.

Sara says, "There are two bedrooms; you can use either one, but only one bathroom, so you might have to wait."

Joe "Sure"

Sara: "Ok, then make yourself at home."

Joe "cool"

*midnight*

I heard the door crack open in my room.

When I opened my eyes, Sara was standing in the doorway.

"Do you need anything?"

She had no response.

I asked again, but this time she walked to my bed and lay next to me.

Then it hit me that she used to sleepwalk when she was a kid.

She got close to me and started to cuddle. Her breast was pressing against my back.

She smelled like roses. It was so good.

Then I felt her hand slowly creeping towards my dick. I was shocked but also excited.

Her hand stayed there for a few minutes. I was hard, so I wipped it out and slowly put her hand on my dick.

She gripped it and gave a few strokes. Her hands were so soft and cold, but just before I could come, she pulled her hand.

I was so fucking close I couldn't sleep like that, so I turned to her side and started stroking my dick.

I placed my hand on her thighs. It was soft as a feather. I slowly moved my hand up. I could feel her pussy over her shorts. It was hot.I rubbed it a few times. She let out a small moan. Then I moved my hand to her ass. Oh, I was so round and juicy. I pressed it a few times, not hard but softly. I couldn't hold it anymore. I came on her thigh. A few seconds later, I regained my senses.

What the fuck have I done?

I panicked and quickly cleaned her thighs and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning hearing Sara scream.

Sara: "WHAT THE FUCK!"

to be continued

lucifer6
lucifer6
32 Followers