Step Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia grows more confident in learning how to pleasure her step sister.
1.2k words
4.56
9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two:

Mia's POV

It's been two days since Sabrina and I started messing around. I was determined to be better our second time around. She was so much more experienced than me and I didn't want to disappoint her in fear that she would get bored with me.

She left about a half hour ago to bring her dad and my mom to the airport. They made a big deal about going on this vacation solo so Sabrina and I would bond here at home. They have no idea how much 'bonding' we're gonna be doing.

I heard the car door outside and did one last glance over the black lingerie set I went to the mall earlier to pick up along with another surprise. I tied my matching black lace robe shut to keep the set hidden, for now. My mind was racing with all the images I researched over the past two days and I took a deep breath hearing Sabrina coming up the steps.

Our bedroom door swung open and she walked in with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Now that they are gone, we can get to really have some fun." She said walking over to me where I stood in front of the mirror. She wrapped her arms around me fidgeting with the tie on my robe.

I took a second to take in her appearance before I made any sudden movements. She had on a floral lace mini dress, when I looked closely enough I could see her nipples hardening under the soft fabric showing me she didn't have a bra on. The thought alone made my pussy ache.

I turned to face her and brought my lips to her immediately unable to sit through small talk while the sexual tension intensified. She kissed me back with the same amount of urgency and I let a moan slip through my lips as I lifted my right hand to her chest squeezing her left breast through the little fabric keeping it covered. She made a noise against my lips that drove me insane and I pulled away from her biting my lip thinking of my next move.

"Come here." I said and took her hand leading her over to my desk. I lifted her to sit on it and I sat in the desk chair in front of her.

"I wanna be in charge for now." I said looking up at her through my lashes as I ran my hands up her thighs slowly moving to push the hem of her dress up. With the way she was sitting I nearly folded seeing she didn't have panties on. What a fucking tease.

"I'm yours." She said opening her legs slightly wider for me, with the hem of her dress now rested just above her pelvis. I dipped my head forward and slowly started planting kisses on her inner thigh as my hands held her in place at her waist.

I felt her shift the second my lips grazed over her pussy lips. I paused any movements with my mouth to take my right hand and slowly slip a finger inside of her. Now that I knew she wasn't moving and I was in control I used my other hand to lower her dress at the bust. I positioned it perfectly so the material was stuck just under her tits. They were so perfect already but watching the way the fabric gave them a little extra lift almost made me moan out loud.

I continued my movements thrusting my finger in and out of her before adding a second one. Her head rolled back and I took that as my chance to bring my mouth into play. I wanted to bring my mouth to her clit but instead I decided to make her beg for it as I brought my lips to her left nipple sucking on it as I finger fucked her.

Her moans were like music to my ears.

"God Mia that feels so good." She whispered through her moans as I picked up the pace with my fingers.

"I have something better than my fingers I could use on you...If you want." I said lifting my mouth of her nipple to look up at her too aroused to be nervous for asking.

"Oh god yes. You could use anything on me." She moaned as I curved my fingers inside of her.

A small smirk made its way to my lips as I took my fingers out, pleased with her answer. I opened the drawer in my desk to pull out my favorite new toy. I got a 6 inch vibrating dildo. I was a little jealous Sabrina was going to be the first one to use it but I was unbelievably thrilled I got to be the one to use it on her. Her light eyes went dark and I didn't think it was possible but her nipples looked even harder than before.

I help the toy at the end and slowly put the tip inside of her turning it on so she could feel the vibration. She made a noise i've never heard before and it made me feral. I moved the dildo in and out of her slow at first and then decided it wasn't enough. Her moans filled the room but I wanted more than moans. I wanted her screaming in delight. I picked up the pace and just as I did I placed my mouth onto her clit and started flicking my tongue back and forth to match the speed I was moving the dildo at.

Her screams were exquisite, her whole body was shaking, and I wanted nothing more than to watch her as she came on this toy.

"Are you gonna come for me like a good girl?" I asked only removing my mouth from her until she answered.

"God, yes!" She shouted breathing heavier than before. I brought my mouth back onto her sucking her clit this time.

It was slow at first, the shaking. Then it looked as if she was getting electrified, her moans turned into one moan and her head flew back in delight as she came undone onto the toy.

It was the most euphoric thing i had ever seen.

I pulled the toy out of her slowly as she recovered. When she lifted her head back to look at me my eyes were so focused on her I wanted to make sure she saw what I did next. I brought the dildo to my lips and wrapped them around it sucking her juices off it and then took it out of my mouth making a 'pop' noise.

"How do I taste?" She smirked and I bit my lip looking up at her.

"Let me show you." I leaned up and brought my lips to hers letting her tongue eagerly explore my mouth.

God what am I going to do when we leave for college?

She took this opportunity to unravel my robe and her eyes raked in my appearance as she did so.

"Mia, how do you feel about scissoring?" She asked whispering in my ear.

I guess Sabrina will never stop teaching me new things, no matter how much studying I do.