Step Sister Betrayal Pt. 01

Story Info
Zoey and Melanie make new friends at an all girls college.
2.9k words
4.38
5.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd think an all girls College would be safer than a normal College, but Melanie and her stepsister zoey, soon realised it wasn't.

Before Melanie's Mum, Tanya, married Zoey's dad, Jimmy, Melanie lived in the USA, California to be precise. Zoey lived in Liverpool in the UK.

Melanie was perfect. Cute innocent face, beautiful big blue eyes and long bleach blonde hair. She stood at just 4"9 which kind of added to the cuteness. She was slim with a nice peachy bum, and that California tan!

Zoey was also stunning! Beautiful green eyes, big lips with long curly dark blond hair. She was slim and stood 5"4 in height.

Zoey's Dad took her on holiday to America as a birthday present about two years ago. Melanie and Zoey ended up making friends at the beech, which caused they're parents to meet. They fell in love, and Melanie and her Mum moved to England to be with Jimmy.

Zoey and Jimmy lived on a rough council estate, which worried Tanya. "Erm, I don't think it's safe for the girls here, I've got enough money in my savings to move somewhere nice, I've seen a house online that I think we should get..." she said passing him her phone to show him the house.

"This is in Cambridge, that's miles away..." he replied. But then thought to himself... 'Actually, my daughter would be safer there...' he pondered. "Okay, let's do it!"

A few months later they'd moved in. Zoey was amazed by the house, she's used to scruffy council estates, but this was like a mansion!

A week later it was time for the girls to start at there new College, which was an all girls College.

On there dinner break they was sat eating. There was three girls sat at the table next to them. It was obvious they where the popular girls. Everyone seemed to want to talk to them, but they rudely told most of them to go away.

Zoey and Melanie decided to ignore it. "Mel I wish we'd either stayed in Liverpool or me an my Dad had moved to America instead of this." she sighed.

"Me too, at least then we wouldn't have to try to make new friends, I could of introduced you to mine or you could of introduced me to yours. I don't like this." Melanie replied.

"Those accents are so cute!" One of the 'popular girls' shouted from the next table as they was all listening in. "I'm Stacy by the way." She continued.

"Oh, thank you! I'm Melanie." Melanie replied.

"Yeah, thank you! I'm Zoey." Said Zoey.

"You could of introduced all of us Stacy." Said another girl rolling her eyes. "I'm Emma and this is Alice..." She said pointing at the other girl.

The girls spoke for the rest of the break and really got to know each other, laughing and joking. Melanie and Zoey where so happy they'd made some friends, and the fact it was the popular girls was unbelievable to them!

"Us three are going chilling at mine after college, you two should come!" Stacy exclaimed. Both girls accepted the invitation excitedly.

Stacy was literally a Taylor Swift lookalike, the only difference is Stacy had a massive peachy ass! Emma was a stunning curvy brunette, with a peach of an ass, but not as good as Stacy's. Alice was 5"3 beauty, with sexy glasses and her hair dyed pink.

The 5 girls walked to Stacy's from College and went straight up to her room. Everything was good, all laughing and joking.

"So, anything either of you miss from back home? Start with you Zoey." Emma said.

"Well I was talking to a boy for a while and probably would of been in a relationship if I didn't move here, other than that no." Zoey replied.

"And you Mel?" Emma asked.

"The weather and people I was close to, but I'll get over it I suppose. Just glad I was already close to Zoey or I'd of been well lonely! Id actually do anything for that girl!" Melanie replied.

"Aww, don't worry we'll help you get a new man Zoey and never worry about being lonely Mel, your both one of us now!" Said Alice.

"This conversations boring me." Stacy said sternly.

"No need to be rude!" Exclaimed Emma. "Go on you start a conversation then." She continued.

"Okay, how did it feel when James ate your ass Em?" Stacy grinned.

"Erm amazing, the same way it felt for you when con ate yours." Emma smiled back. "Care to add anything Alice?" Emma giggled.

"Best feeling ever!" Alice grinned. "Have you two ever had the pleasure?" She said looking at Zoey and Melanie.

"I haven't, I've never done anything sexual yet." Melanie said.

"Wow you need to get out more!" Stacy laughed. "What about you Zoey?" She added.

"Erm no, I don't think I'd be into it, doesn't sound like my thing." Zoey said.

"How do you know if you've never tried?" Alice smiled.

"Yeah you need to try it!" Stacy exclaimed.

"She's right! I'd get a boy round now for you but my mums in and she won't let boys come..." Stacy said.

"It's fine I don't want it." Zoey added.

"Your not curious about how it would feel?" Emma asked.

"Maybe a little bit, but I don't mind..." Zoey replied.

Stacy whispered something in Emma's ear then Emma whispered into Alice's ear. Zoey and Melanie looked at each other then back at the girls.

"Erm, what you whispering?" Zoey asked.

"Well, in our friendship group, if one of us has a problem, we help." Alice said smiling.

Stacy sat up straight, "so, like she said, we help our friends with there problems, can we count on you two to do that?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, I'll always help my friends if they need me..." Melanie replied.

"Yeah same." Zoey said.

"So Melanie, if me, Emma, Alice or Zoey need your help you will?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah of course!" Melanie replied.

"And you Zoey?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah..." Zoey said softly.

"Well you both need each others help..." Stacy grinned.

"What do you mean? We're fine." Zoey replied confused.

"No your not, you've never had your ass eaten and she's never done anything sexual..." Said Emma.

"And how are we supposed to help each other with that?" Zoey asked confused.

"By her eating your ass of course." Alice grinned.

"What? No! I'm not eating her ass! That's a gross! How would that help me anyway?" Melanie exclaimed.

"It would help you get used to sexual things, don't be a prude." Stacy giggled.

"I don't want her to eat my ass even if she was willing, she's a girl for one, and two she's my stepsister!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Yeah, stepsister, not your actual sister! Just think of it as helping her with her sex life." Stacy said.

"I don't want her to do it though..." Zoey said again.

"Look if after five seconds you still don't want it she can stop... Just try it!" Emma said.

"Erm, I, okay, what should I do, get in doggy position?" Zoey asked.

"Wait, what? I haven't agreed." Melanie argued.

"Look Mel, you'll thank us after, it will help you... if you don't do it you won't be a part of this friendship group and we'll make life hell for you." Alice said bluntly.

"Now Zoey, stand up and turn your back to her." Stacy replied. Zoey got to her feet and got in position.

"Erm, please don't make me do this!" Melanie pleads.

"It's just five seconds Mel, let's just get it over with." Zoey said unenthusiastic.

Stacy lifted Zoeys skirt and Emma pulled down her panties. Melanie was in shock, her stepsister's bare ass directly in front of her.

"I can't do thmpppphhh." Melanie's words where cut off as Alice sat behind her and shoved her face into Zoey's Ass. Melanie struggled as her air was cut off, she broke free for a second, "I can't bretmmmmpp", again her words where cut off as Alice shoved her face back in.

Zoey felt sorry for Melanie, face smothered in a girls ass! "Right it's been five seconds I don't like it." Said Zoey.

"We mean five seconds of licking, not smothering." Stacy giggled. "Emma you grab one cheek I'll grab the other!" She said. They parted Zoey's cheeks as Alice released a bit of pressure off Melanie's head, just holding her about half an inch away.

"Now Mel, lick the hole, the five seconds only start when your doing it properly." Emma said sternly.

Melanie hesitated for a second, then went for it! 'Oh my god this is horrible!' She thought to herself as she tasted Zoey's ass. Alice pulled her away.

"Right it's been five seconds, do you want her to stop?" Alice asked Zoey.

'Finally, I can't wait to brush my teeth!' Melanie thought to herself.

"Yeah let her stop." Zoey said, even though she secretly enjoyed the feeling.

"Fine." Said Stacy. "Let her up." She said to Alice.

"Actually wait!" Zoey exclaimed just as Melanie was about to stand up.

"Wait for what?" Melanie asked confused as Alice put her hand on Melanie's shoulder to stop her standing.

Zoey looks down at Melanie, "Erm, I'm sorry Mel..." she said feeling guilty as she turns her ass towards Melanie.

Melanie couldn't believe it. 'Is she actually doing this to me?!' She thought to herself.

"Go on, get licking! Start with slow licks, so you can really get the flavour!" Stacy said giggling.

"What?! No! Zoey what the hell?!" Melanie exclaimed.

"Sorry babe, it feels so good and I don't know when I'll get the chance to feel it again." Zoey said softly.

"Mel, she needs your help, don't make this hard for yourself. Besides, it will help you as-well." Stacy said. "Now start licking." She giggled.

Melanie reluctantly accepted her fate. She leant forward and slowly moved her tongue over Zoey's asshole. She continued with slow licks up and down, gagging every so often.

"How does it feel?" Emma asked Zoey.

"Fucking amazing!" Zoey replied.

"Make out with her asshole!" Alice exclaimed as she grabbed Melanie's head shoving it in Zoey's ass.

Melanie did as she was told and was literally making out with her stepsisters asshole! Zoey was loving it, moaning loud. Stacy, Emma and Alice where watching closely with evil grins across there faces.

Alice let go of Melanie's head, "now me letting go doesn't mean you can stop, carry on and make your sis feel good!" She exclaimed.

Melanie had been eating Zoey's ass for a while now, her tongue was aching. She stopped for a breather but within a second a hand grabbed her hair and shoved her face back in. This time it shocked her though, it wasn't Alice, it wasn't Stacy and it wasn't Emma!

"No breaks! Keep licking my fucking asshole!" Zoey screamed as her hand held Melanie's face between her cheeks.

"Ooooh someone's got a dominant side..." Stacy giggled.

"She's just like us." Alice laughed.

Zoey's moans became louder, "oh my god I need to cum!" She screamed.

"Do you want Mel to make you cum?" Stacy asked.

"Hell yeah!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Here then..." Stacy said as she pulled Melanie away from Zoey's ass and onto her back. "Ride her face!" She exclaimed.

Zoey didn't hesitate, Melanie didn't even have a chance to protest, Zoey's soaking pussy was smothering her face. Zoey couldn't hold back, she needed it now!

"Stick your fucking tongue out!" She screamed. Reluctantly Melanie obliged.

Zoey started grinding slowly at first, then after a couple of minutes, without warning started fucking her stepsister's face hard and fast. From her forehead to her chin, covering her face in juices!

"Oh my god her it comes aaaaa!" Zoey squealed as she squirted into Melanie's face and mouth choking her as it hit her throat. She continued rubbing her soaking pussy over her face for a few minutes before eventually climbing off.

"Enjoy yourself?" Stacy giggled.

"Oh my god best orgasm of my life!" Zoey replied.

"What about you Mel?" Alice said giggling.

Trying to get her breath back, face full of cum, Melanie couldn't even look anyone in the eye she was so embarrassed. "No I hated it!" She hissed.

"Like I said, in this friendship group we help each other, are you not happy you helped her?" Stacy said smiling.

"Yeah Mel, you should be happy you helped me!" Zoey said mockingly.

"Why don't you help me and eat mine then if that's the case?!" Melanie said angrily.

"Because you only want her to do it to make it even which isn't how it works." Said Stacy.

"Yeah that's you trying to get back at her, it's not fair that..." Alice added.

"Now go and get yourself cleaned up, bathrooms on your right as you walk out." Said Stacy. Melanie jumped up and rushed to the bathroom.

"Zoey your quite the dominant type aren't you?" Said Stacy.

"Yeah a little bit." Zoey giggled.

-

"So are we." Stacy grinned. "I've got an idea..." she continued.

"Well, kind of keep replaying what just happened, get straight girls round, and have them worship us..." Stacy said biting her lip.

"How do we get them round though?" Zoey replied.

"We're the most popular girls in school, everyone wants to be our friend, so they'll definitely come!" Emma exclaimed.

"What about Melanie though? She's not dominant and I don't want to stop being close with her..." Zoey replied.

"Oh don't worry, I want her with us as much as possible, she looked so cute and innocent eating you, can't wait to see that look when it's me she's eating!" Stacy said biting her lip.

"Same here!" Alice giggled.

"Oh my god same, I'm getting wet thinking about it!" Emma explained.

"As-well as that, whenever we get someone new, Mel can show them how to do it!" Said Stacy.

"What if she refuses?" Zoey asked.

Before anyone had chance to answer, Melanie returned from the bathroom. She felt so humiliated and betrayed by Zoey! "I can't believe you made me d..." Melanie was stopped mid sentence.

"Mel we've had an amazing idea!" Stacy exclaimed.

"Erm, what's that?" Melanie asked.

"Well you've inspired us, we're gunna get other straight girls to do what you just did!" Stacy grinned.

"Well I'm not making anyone do anything!" Melanie exclaimed.

"Oh no your not, your not dominant, us four are so it's just us." Stacy replied. "And it's kind of a full time thing..." she continued.

"What so your just telling me I can't be your friend? Even you Zoey?!" Melanie said as her eyes started to fill up.

"Oh no Mel your still gunna chill with us, your important to the plan." Alice giggled.

"What do you mean?" Asked Melanie.

"Like we said, we want straight girls to do it for us, so they won't know what to do, we need you to show them." Emma said confidently.

"What? No!" Melanie protested.

"Mel you said you'd help your friends if they have a problem..." Alice stated.

"I don't see a problem that needs helping!" Melanie replied.

"The problem is, we really want straight girls to make us cum..." Stacy said sternly.

"Yeah! I didn't before tonight but your tongue felt so good I can't stop thinking about it! So it's kind of your fault Mel..." Zoey said mockingly.

"Oh my god fuck off im not doing it!" Melanie screamed.

"Right okay." Said Stacy calmly.

A few hours later Melanie and Zoey where at home. As Zoey lay in bed she received 8 picture messages from Stacy. As she opened them a big smile grew on her face. They was pictures of Melanie eating her. Zoey's face wasn't on any of the pictures, it was just Melanie serving her. Stacy then sent her a text, it was link to a porn video titled, 'lesbian foot worship'. Then a follow up text, 'make her do that'.

Melanie was fast asleep when she felt Zoey nudging her awake. "What do you want?" She asked angrily.

"Look at these." Zoey smiled showing her the pictures.

Melanie's face dropped. "What the hell! Delete them now!" She demanded.

"No sorry, but even if I did, Stacy, Emma and Alice have them on there phones." She said smiling. "Should I post them on insta?" She asked giggling.

"No please!" Melanie pleaded.

"Well, watch this video then..." said Zoey, showing Melanie the foot worship video.

The video ended and Melanie looked up at Zoey confused. "Why've you shown me that?" She asked.

"Because your doing that to me, right now!" Zoey demanded sitting on Melanie's chest and shoving her feet in her face.

"I thought you cared about me!" Melanie sobbed.

"I do silly, but I find it hot having you service me, now so it!" Zoey hissed.

Reluctantly Melanie complied, she worshipped Zoey's feet for about half an hour before Zoey rode her face for another orgasm.

"Oh my god your such a good girl! Anyway I'm going to bed, night slut!" Zoey giggled as she left the room.

Melanie didn't get much sleep that night, she just lay there in shock. 'How could Zoey do this to me? I don't care how good it felt I'd of let her stop after that five second thing! What am I gunna do?!' She thought to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED