Step Sister with Benefits Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was distracted by his sexy sister and her date to the point that Lisa asked, "Is everything okay between you and Claire? You seem to be watching her."

"I'm sorry, Lisa. It's just that I don't like her boyfriend. I don't know what it is but there's something about him I don't like."

"He seems like a nice guy, Ben. He's just a little nerdy. I wouldn't think he was her type but she must see something in him."

"Yeah, I guess he's alright. I just hate seeing her dating a loser."

Claire even noticed Ben often looking her way and would lean in to kiss Brian when she would catch him. It was her way of getting back at Ben for all the remarks he was making about Brian. Ben also knew Claire didn't like seeing him with her best friend so he would hug and kiss Lisa in return. It was like there was a silent war going on between the siblings.

At midnight, Ben and Claire were standing next to each other with their dates and as the clock struck midnight, Claire gave Brian a long, passionate kiss and Ben did the same with Lisa. In Ben's heart, he wanted to be the one kissing Claire to bring in the new year. When Claire broke her embrace with Brian, she gave Ben a peck on the cheek and they then hugged each other.

There was a lot of drinking going on, especially after midnight. Ben and Lisa were making out hot and heavy and left early. Ben made sure to make eye contact with Claire as he was leaving with Lisa, then grabbing Lisa's ass as a signal to his step-sister that he was about to fuck her best friend again. As much as she tried to hide it, Claire was annoyed with her brother and best friend but never acknowledged that it was her own jealousy that was causing her anguish.

Claire and Brian stayed much later and when they got home in the early morning, she saw that Ben was already home. Ben was out cold but he was awakened by noises coming from his sister's bedroom which was next to his. Through the walls, he could hear the unmistakable sounds of his sister getting fucked by Brian. He knew the familiar sounds of her moans when she was having sex. Brian must have been fucking her pretty hard too because Ben could hear the rhythmic sounds of the bed creaking as Brian was thrusting into Claire's pussy. Ben knew his step-sister was having sex with Brian but his blood boiled with jealousy to hear her getting fucked in the next room.

The next morning, the whole family slept in and Ben Sr. made his traditional New Year's Day brunch for everyone. It was going to be a lazy day of eating, watching college football, and recovering from the night before. Brian was going to be leaving to spend the rest of the winter break with his family later that afternoon.

During brunch, Claire almost choked on her French Toast when Ben asked, "How did you sleep last night, Claire? It sounded like you were a little restless. I could even hear you through the walls."

Claire looked up glaring at Ben as all eyes were looking at her waiting for her response. Claire knew how her parents felt about not wanting her and Brian to have sex in the house.

"Yeah, I did have a rough night. I think I just had too much to drink last night."

Ben had a devilish smirk on his face listening to Claire squirm with her reply. Claire wanted to kill him though. Brian was blushing. He didn't want to get into a discussion about him sneaking into Claire's room to have sex while knowing her parents weren't comfortable with that. Claire waited all day long to catch Ben alone after Brian had left.

"You're a fucking asshole, Ben. How could you embarrass me and Brian like that?"

"Ah, come on, Claire. I was just having a little fun."

"A little fun? Fuck you, Ben. You could have started a big fight with mom and dad."

"I'm sorry, Claire. It was just an innocent joke."

"Kiss my ass, Ben," Claire said as she stormed off to her room.

Ben felt bad. He knew he was taking a chance by hinting at Claire fucking her boyfriend the night before but it was only his immature jealousy at work. For the next several days, Claire barely spoke to him and he felt even worse. He kept trying to apologize to his sister but she wasn't in the mood for making up with him. She was tired of Ben making fun of Brian, tired of his immature attempts to make her jealous, and couldn't tolerate his trying to stir up trouble with their parents. Most of all she was angry that he was right about Brian. He wasn't her type, she didn't love him but he was a nice guy. The truth was that Claire had deep feelings for Ben and was using Brian to shield herself from coming to terms with that reality.

Ben felt horrible that his step-sister was angry with him and at the end of the week he asked Claire to have dinner with him on Saturday night. Their parents were going to be away for the night on a wine tasting tour with friends and Ben wanted to clear the air with Claire. She knew she couldn't stay mad at Ben forever and agreed to spend the evening with him.

On that Saturday night, Ben was a touch nervous. He knew he had to smooth things over with Claire but she also had to be open to his apology. He was encouraged by the simple fact that she accepted his invitation to dinner. Ben was the first to get ready and was wearing jeans and a tight polo shirt. He liked to show off his best assets which were his chest and arm muscles. When Claire came downstairs, Ben was captured by her beauty. Her short denim skirt and low heels amplified her long, lean athletic legs. Claire's black ribbed sweater tank top perfectly contrasted her long blonde hair, highlighting her bare arms and shoulders.

"You look beautiful tonight, Claire, absolutely stunning."

"Why, thank you, Ben. You look pretty hot yourself."

"That just comes naturally for me, sis," Ben joked.

Claire simply smiled and shook her head. Ben successfully broke the ice with his sister and set the tone for the rest of the night. On the way to the restaurant, Ben had a difficult time keeping his eyes off Claire. The silhouette of her luscious breasts in her tight top distracted him but it was her long legs that attracted more of his attention. Her short skirt had ridden up her thigh as she sat next to him, exposing more of her long legs. Claire was better at hiding her glances at Ben's strong arms as he drove. Ben is a very handsome young man and only got better looking as he got older, a fact that wasn't lost on Claire.

While having drinks before dinner, thanks to their fake IDs, Ben apologized to Claire for his behavior towards Brian and for almost starting a family feud by exposing the fact she had sex with Brian when she knew her parents didn't want them to do in their house. Claire was relieved to hear his sincere regrets for his actions.

"To be honest, Claire, I hated seeing you with Brian. I'm jealous of him but I know I have to respect that you have a right to see whoever you want."

"Thank you, Ben. That means a lot to me.

With those formalities out of the way, Claire and Ben had a great time over dinner and more drinks. They told funny stories from their younger years, how they hated each other at first before their relationship grew into them becoming best friends but they avoided talk of them becoming lovers. The more they drank, the more Ben was drawn in by Claire's beauty. She didn't need to wear a lot of makeup to make herself pretty. When she talked, he was drawn to her soft blue eyes and warm smile. Claire liked her brother the older he became. He developed into a hunk of a young man and was truly Claire's best friend. There was a natural vibe between them that immediately put each other at ease. They could talk about anything with each other, there were no secrets.

As they were waiting for the waiter to bring their check, Ben took Claire's hands and looked deep into her eyes, and told her, "I missed you while we were away at school and I couldn't stand you being mad at me. I care too much for you and would never do anything to hurt you."

Ben touched Claire's heart with his openness and sincerity and she replied, "I missed you too and I didn't like being angry with you either."

Before they left, an elderly couple approached their table and the woman said, "If you don't mind me saying but you two make the cutest couple. Young love is so beautiful."

Ben was going to correct her and tell her they were actually step-siblings but Claire responded first, "Thank you, ma'am. We appreciate it."

After they left, Claire and Ben got a good chuckle out of her comments but it made them both stop and think for a moment about their relationship with each other. Ben paid for dinner and they agreed to go back home so they could have a few more drinks without having to worry about driving. When they got to the car, Ben opened the door for Claire like they were on a date. Claire appreciated her step-brother's show of chivalry but he also got a great look up her short skirt as she climbed into the car. Her bare legs were exposed up to her light blue thong. Ben had to control himself as he looked at Claire's panties. He quickly closed the door and drove home.

When they got home and closed the front door, Claire told Ben, "Thank you for tonight. I really enjoyed myself. I'm glad we did this."

Ben looked into Claire's soft blue eyes and replied, "I'm glad we did this too."

There was a moment of awkward silence as they looked into each other's eyes. Ben instinctively leaned in to kiss Claire and she closed her eyes and tilted her head. Ben placed his hands on Claire's shoulders and gently brought her closer. When their lips met, it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through their bodies and they kissed a little longer as Claire brought her arm up around Ben's broad back and shoulders.

Claire then broke their embrace, looking flustered, she pushed him away and said, "We shouldn't be doing this, Ben. I'm dating someone else."

Ben was deeply disappointed and consented to her wishes and replied, "Alright Claire. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

They agreed to get comfortable, have a few drinks, and watch a movie. Ben put on a pair of tight shorts and a tank top and began to mix a couple of drinks, making sure he made Claire's a touch stronger. When she joined him in the family room, she was wearing a red long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Ben could tell she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her nipples poked out of her shirt. It wasn't a sexy outfit by most standards but Claire would look sexy in anything she wore. Between her natural beauty, tantalizing, round breasts, toned ass, and long athletic legs, Claire oozed sexiness. Claire tried not to think of Ben in that manner but he looked darn good himself with all of his muscles straining the fabric of his clothing, his broad shoulders and chest hair showing at the top of his shirt. She fought to keep her impure thoughts out of her mind. She was determined to remain faithful to Brian no matter what her past sexual relationship had been with Ben.

Claire and Ben had a few drinks while watching a romantic comedy on TV. When Claire would get up to mix another drink, Ben would stare at her body as she moved about the room and she would check him out when it was his turn to refill their drinks. Despite their promises to themselves that they would control their urges, there was still an underlying sexual tension in the air. It got uncomfortable for them when there were romantic scenes in the movie and it was worse when there were sex scenes. Ben was fighting to keep his growing erection under control but as any man can remember, it is all but impossible when you are a nineteen-year-old man. Your dick has a mind of its own. Ben had to put a throw pillow over his crotch to hide his predicament.

When it was Ben's turn to refill their drinks he asked Claire to get them but she told him, "I got the last ones. It's your turn."

"I don't think I can."

"Why not, Ben? Is your leg broken?"

"Um, no but I have another problem."

Claire looked at him inquisitively, then noticed the pillow on his crotch and then mischievously pulled it away.

With a look of shock that then brought on a giggle, Claire said, "My god, Ben. I can't believe this movie is turning you on."

"I can't help myself. It's been a while, alright?" Things got serious when he then said, "Besides, it's not just the movie."

Claire stopped smiling as Ben collected their glasses and walked off to refill their drinks with Claire staring at the lump in his pants. He was still half-hard when he returned when he noticed his sister looking between his legs. There was an awkward silence as they watched the last few minutes of the movie with each of them stealing glances at the other but not saying anything. Claire's pussy was getting wet watching the movie too and having her sexy brother sitting next to her but it wasn't as obvious as Ben's excitement. Ben wanted to have sex with Claire but didn't want to ruin the evening after just patching things up with her.

As the movie came to a happy ending with the star-crossed lovers realizing their love for each other, Ben asked, "Does Brian make you feel like that?"

"What?"

"Does Brian make you feel like that?"

Claire tried to dodge the question but replied, "I don't know."

Feeling emboldened by Claire's non-reply and the alcohol he consumed, Ben asked, "Does Brian kiss you like I do?"

"Stop it, Ben."

"Come on Claire, you can't tell me you didn't feel it too when I kissed you earlier."

"Ben, stop it. Leave it alone," Claire replied.

She was clearly uncomfortable with Ben's questions and got up to leave the room but Ben followed her and grabbed her arm. Claire then turned around to face Ben and was about to tell him to let her go but he pulled her closer and began to kiss her. Claire resisted at first but quickly gave in to her suppressed feelings for Ben and returned his kiss. They continued to passionately kiss each other and it wasn't long before their tongues found their way into each other's mouths. Their hands began to roam over each other's bodies as their passion continued to grow.

They broke their embrace as Ben began to lift Claire's shirt. She raised her arms above her head and he pulled it off and tossed it aside. His lips immediately began to alternately lick and suck on her hard nipples while cupping her soft, creamy breasts. He only stopped long enough for Claire to pull off his shirt, allowing her to feel his tight chest muscles and run her fingers through the hair on his chest. Ben pulled Claire over to the sofa, stripped off her shorts and panties, sat her down, spread her legs, and dove between her thighs. It had been months since he had sex with Claire and he was feasting on her hot pussy. Claire moaned loudly as she pulled Ben's head closer while she wiggled her hips. Ben tongue fucked Claire, lapping up her juices before focusing on her clit and bringing her to two orgasms. He was confident Brian never brought her to such intense orgasms.

When Claire caught her breath, she stripped Ben of his shorts and underwear and gobbled up his hard cock. She missed his dick as well and gave him an expert blow job in return. Ben stood in front of Claire while she was on her knees sucking his cock. At times, he would hold her head still and fuck her mouth, forcing himself deep into her throat. Claire then got up from her knees, sat Ben down on the sofa, and climbed on top of him. As she began to ride his cock, Ben played with her bouncing tits which were staring him in the face.

While Claire was riding his dick, Ben asked, "You missed my dick, didn't you? Go ahead, tell me."

"Oh, I missed fucking you Ben. No one fucks me like you do. Oh, it feels so good."

Ben then took hold of Claire, and without disengaging, he picked her up and laid her back down on the sofa, taking control, and began thrusting his dick into his step-sister. Claire was squirming like a rag doll as Ben fucked her hard making her tell him how much she loved the way he fucked her. Ben then bent Claire over the top of the sofa to take her from behind, slapping her ass and tugging on her hair making her beg for his dick. They both came to orgasm as Ben unleashed a torrent of pent-up cum into Claire's pussy.

After they cleaned themselves up, Ben and Claire returned to the family room, choosing to remain naked while having another cocktail.

"Sex with you, Claire, is a hundred times better than with anyone I've ever been with before. You've spoiled me."

"I hate to tell you this, Ben but sex with you is pretty darn awesome too."

"It's not just the sex, Claire. There's more to it than that. I truly care about you. Not that I don't care about the others I've slept with but with you it's different. I think I....., oh never mind."

Ben didn't want to say those three words out of fear of scaring Claire and pushing her too hard too fast. He was right in his assumption too. Claire had feelings for Ben that she didn't know how to deal with at that point in time.

"I care for you too, Ben. I care a lot. Let's just have some fun and not think about the rest."

Ben wanted more but knew he had to give Claire her space and replied, "Well, if you want to have more fun, we can take this party into my room."

Claire gave him a smile and a wink so they took their drinks up to Ben's room. As soon as they put their cocktails down, they embraced and started making out again. Ben had a firm grip on Claire's succulent ass and was pulling her closer. Claire, likewise, fondled Ben's muscular ass cheeks as they were kissing and grinding against each other. They moved over to the bed where they had more room and were more comfortable, taking turns licking, sucking, and nibbling on each other's bodies. They got into a sixty-nine with Claire sitting on Ben's face while she sucked his dick. He licked her to another orgasm as she rubbed her clit along his tongue and lips.

When they disengaged from their sixty-nine, Ben laid Claire back on the bed, placing a pillow under her ass. He then looked into her eyes as he rubbed his erection against her wet pussy in an attempt to tease Claire and lubricate his dick.

With a look of love in her eyes, Claire stated, "I want you to fuck me, Ben."

Without saying a word, Ben slowly slid himself into his step-sister watching her face as her eyes rolled back into her head in pure pleasure. Claire moved her hips upwards in rhythm to her step-brother's slow but steady thrusts. They stared deeply into each other's eyes as they made love. When Ben leaned in to kiss Claire, she wrapped her legs around his waist to gain leverage to lift herself even more as he gently moved in and out of her. They would break from their French kiss to relish the look of passion on each other's faces only to begin kissing once again. No one had ever made love to her like her step-brother. He set the bar too high for anyone else to please her as only he could. Ben felt the same, no other woman had ever made him feel this way before and it was highly unlikely someone else ever would.

Claire and Ben made slow, deliberate love to each other in a variety of positions, including with Claire on top again. Ben loved looking up at his lovely step-sister, her blonde hair flailing and her big breasts bouncing as she rode Ben's hard cock. She would lean over to lustfully kiss Ben or to let him suck on her sensitive nipples. They made love for over an hour before Ben turned Claire over to fuck her in the missionary position. Claire watched the look on Ben's face as he came in her pussy again. He winced and loudly groaned in pleasure as he sent more of his seed into Claire.

It was now late and they were exhausted, leading them to fall asleep cuddling in Ben's bed. It seemed so natural to fall asleep holding Claire in his arms, their nude bodies pressed against each other. She felt a sense of warmth, comfort, and security in her step-brother's arms, holding her as she slept.