Step Sister with Benefits Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They decided to walk to a sports bar down the street for a casual meal. They ordered a couple of drinks and burgers which gave them time to talk.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking, Ben and I think I've figured out what we should do."

Ben was thinking, "Here it comes," but said, "Okay, what is that?"

"To be honest, Ben, I like you a lot, a real lot."

Ben was waiting for the "but."

"And I think we owe it to each other to explore our relationship further."

"How exactly do you want to do that?" Ben asked, seeking clarification to ensure he wasn't misunderstanding what Claire was telling him.

"My goodness, Ben. Are you that thick? I'm saying I want to be your girlfriend and I want you to be my boyfriend."

Ben got a big grin on his face and held Claire's hands across the table and said, "I was hoping that's why you wanted to get together. I've been miserable since winter break. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too, Ben, more than you'll ever know."

They both leaned across the table to kiss each other only to be interrupted by the waiter bringing them their food. They were somewhat embarrassed that they forgot they were in a restaurant where everyone could see them but at the same time, they didn't care.

"Does this mean you're ready to tell mom and dad, Claire?"

"I'm not ready right now but I think we can have a discussion with them over summer break."

"Yeah, you're right. We need to think about this. I think dad is a little suspicious anyway. I'd feel better getting this out in the open. I'm tired of hiding and sneaking around pretending nothing is going on. How do you think they'll take it?"

"I don't know. It will be a shock to them, for sure Ben, but who knows? I think we should be prepared for the worst and hope for the best."

"I can't tell you how relieved I am, Claire."

"Me too, Ben. Me too."

With that conversation out of the way, they were left to have a normal dinner as a couple, eating, drinking, and laughing together. They enjoyed being in each other's company and never wanted to be apart. Ben had to go back and finish the semester but they at least had a couple of days together. When they were through with dinner, they both knew the evening wasn't over.

Claire asked, "Would you like to go back to my place and hang out?"

"That sounds good to me," Ben replied, knowing full well what would happen.

When they got to the front door, Ben took Claire in his arms and began to passionately kiss her, almost like he was giving her a kiss goodnight but, in reality, it was only the beginning.

When they broke from their embrace, Ben asked, "What will we tell Ann? I mean, it's going to be pretty obvious."

"Well, I guess we can tell her my boyfriend will be sleeping in my room tonight."

Ben jokingly said, "Maybe I'm not that kind of guy."

"Well Ben, if you aren't that type of guy, you can always sleep on the sofa."

"No, no, I think I'll sleep in your room."

Claire smiled and replied, "That's what I thought you'd say."

When they got to Claire's place, she grabbed a couple of beers from the refrigerator and asked, "Would you like to go into the bedroom?"

Ben took a beer and said, "That's a silly question."

Claire smiled and led him to her room where they closed the door behind them. It had been a couple of months since they had been together and they didn't waste any time getting naked and making out on the bed. They were lustfully French kissing each other as their hands explored their bodies. Ben spent a great deal of time focusing on Claire's breasts before working his way down to tongue fuck her pussy and suck on her clit until she climaxed twice. Claire knew just how Ben liked his dick sucked and he missed her familiar mouth orally pleasing him.

Ben enjoyed his sister's blow job but he also wanted to fuck Claire's tight, soaking wet pussy. When he laid her back, she spread her legs wide, a silent invitation to do what came so naturally. He rubbed his erection along Claire's pussy lips and teased her clit until she begged him to enter her. Ben slowly pushed his erect cock into his step-sister as she moaned in pleasure. This wasn't going to be a soft and tender love-making session as Ben started to fuck her fast and furious, their skin slapping together while they both groaned and moaned loudly.

What they didn't know is that Ann had come home and could hear their loud moans and the rhythmic sound of Claire's bed creaking as Ben fucked her in a variety of positions. At first, Ann didn't know who Claire had in her bedroom because she couldn't believe she would be fucking her step-brother like that. If it wasn't Ben, then who was it and where was Ben? But what if it was Ben?

The situation was clarified when Ann heard Claire moan and say, "Oh, fuck me, Ben, Fuck me hard. I've missed you and your cock. Fuck me, Ben."

Ann's jaw dropped while thinking, "Holy shit, Claire is fucking her step-brother."

Ann didn't know what to think but from the sounds of it, Ben was giving Claire a good screwing. When she heard Ben grunting loudly, she knew he was cumming deep inside Claire. Ann didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she should stay in the living room and pretend she didn't know what was going on between Ben and Claire or hide in her room. She was also curious so she decided to go into the kitchen and make some noise so they knew she was home.

As they were lying naked on the bed, Claire heard the noises coming from outside her room and said to Ben, "Holy shit, Ann is home. Do you think she heard us?"

"To be honest, Claire, unless she is hard of hearing, she must have heard us."

"Now what do we do?"

"Well, if we're going to be a couple, we can't be afraid of what other people think."

"You're right, Ben. We might as well start with our friends then work our way up to telling mom and dad."

"Shit, I want to tell the whole world."

"Not yet, Ben," Claire replied with a smile, "I'm not ready for that."

They decided Claire would get a couple of more beers from the refrigerator while Ben went to the bathroom. When they came out of the bedroom, Ann was sitting on the sofa watching TV. When she saw Ben and Claire she tried not to look shocked but did a horrible job of hiding it. Ben was only wearing his sweatpants and Ann got an even better look at his buff body with bulging muscles and chest hair. She understood why any woman would like to get him into their bedroom, especially after hearing the intimate sounds of passion coming from Claire's room. It was obvious he knew how to please a woman. While Ben was in the bathroom, Ann had a chance to have a quick conversation with Claire.

"Did you just have sex with your brother?"

"Ben is my step-brother and the answer is yes.

"Damn, girl; when you told me he was dating someone, you didn't tell me it was you."

"We had some things to work out first. We'll talk more in the morning, Ann."

"You better fill me in on all the juicy details, Claire."

"Don't worry, I will," Claire said with a smile as Ben came out of the bathroom and Claire joined him in the bedroom with Ann looking on in disbelief as the couple disappeared behind the door.

Several minutes later, Ben and Claire were at it again making each other grunt, moan and groan as they lustfully fucked each other. There was no doubt in their minds that having sex with someone with whom you had a loving, emotional connection was so much better than having a one-night stand. The added passion only made the sex that much more intense.

After spending most of the night having sex with each other, Claire and Ben fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the most relaxed and secure they had felt in months and it seemed so natural.

In the morning, Claire got up before Ben and began to make breakfast. Ann joined her shortly thereafter and began to quiz her roommate on her relationship with her step-brother.

"I don't mean to be nosey, okay, I do mean it but when did you start fucking your brother?"

"First of all, he's my step-brother and it started last summer when I was home. One thing led to another and we started having sex. It was the best sex I've ever had too. We've always been best friends so it seemed so natural to take the next step."

"Do your parents know?"

"Hell no. Not yet anyway. I don't know how or when to tell them either. I don't need any drama right now. I want to finish out the semester first. Ben and I just decided yesterday that we'd make it official and make our relationship exclusive."

"I'll tell you right now, Claire, Ben is darn cute and has a great body. If you break up, send him my way, " Ann said half-jokingly.

Just then, Ben came out of the bedroom wearing a tight tank top and shorts and the girls stopped talking immediately and looked at him.

Ben noticed the silence and asked, "Were you two talking about me?"

"No, not really," Claire replied with a grin.

When breakfast was ready, Ben asked Ann, "I'm sure Claire has filled you in on the details of what's going on between us so do you think it's weird?"

Ann looked over at Claire and replied, "It's not something that happens every day but you two aren't actual brother and sister so I guess it's okay. It takes a little while to process though."

Ben replied, "That's a fair observation. I appreciate your candor."

Over the next couple of days, Ben and Claire enjoyed each other's company by going to a movie, watching TV together, going out to lunch or dinner, or simply hanging out. Of course, there was always time for a sexual romp whether it was during the day or at night, or both. It felt wonderful for both of them to have the other sleeping next to them at night. There is nothing better than a warm, comforting person lying next to you while you sleep. Claire had to nudge Ben a few times when he began to snore but that was a small price to pay to be with someone you love.

They also had plenty of time to discuss the future of their relationship and how to tell other people. They decided to only tell their close friends as they did with Ann and test people's reactions in preparation for telling their parents. They decided they would tell them when they got home for the summer so they could concentrate on school before they had to deal with the stress of revealing their relationship to their parents.

It was a bittersweet day on the Saturday before Ben was to go back to school. He'd be leaving in the morning which would be difficult for both of them but over the last couple of days, they at least got a chance to come to terms with their relationship. That night while they were about to have sex again, Claire asked Ben if he had any fantasies or things he had never done before.

"I don't know. Uh, I've never done anal before. I've tried to get some girls to do it but they either wouldn't consider it or it hurt too much."

"I've never done it before either, Ben, but I'd be willing to try."

Ben smiled broadly and replied, "Really?"

"Yeah, but if it hurts too much, you have to promise to stop."

"I promise."

Claire must have had it planned because she pulled out some lube from her nightstand drawer and gave it to her step-brother. Ben had always loved looking at Claire's ass in tight shorts and it was even better when she was naked or bent over while he was fucking her from behind. He had thought about asking her to do anal before but was afraid of being rejected. This was a dream come true. He even began to play with her ass during sex by rubbing her anus with his finger and even inserting it at times. Claire never objected to his gentle probing of her ass but he was still surprised that she agreed to try it. They would both be losing their anal virginity together.

Claire bent over on the bed, raising her ass high while her head was against the mattress. She was a bit nervous but she also wanted to do everything she could to please her lover. Ben couldn't believe his step-sister was offering him her ass for his pleasure but he was thrilled with what was about to happen. His friends had told him to use plenty of lube and to go slow so that is what he did. He squeezed the tube of gel until several drops landed on Claire's asshole.

"Oh, that's cold," Claire said while playfully wiggling her ass.

Ben then took his middle finger and rubbed it around her anus before inserting a finger into her backside. He began to slowly finger fuck her ass. He applied more gel and continued to push his finger in and out of Claire. He applied more gel but this time Ben inserted two fingers into her ass. He could tell Claire was gradually becoming more comfortable with his anal play.

After a few minutes, Ben asked Claire, "Are you ready?"

"I guess so, but go slow."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Ben then applied the lube to his erection and wiped his hands off on a towel. Claire was nervously biting her lower lip, then reached around to spread her ass cheeks as she felt her step-brother's cock press against her asshole. She braced herself as he gently pushed himself forward, making sure he wasn't hurting her. This was an exciting moment for Ben. He had fantasied about fucking Claire's ass for a long time and it was finally about to happen. Ben watched as the head of his cock pushed into Claire as her asshole widened to accept his penetration.

When he had the entire head of his dick in Claire's ass, he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Ben. I'm fine. It's different but I'm okay."

After hearing that he wasn't hurting Claire, Ben pressed further into her very slowly, waiting for any sign of discomfort. He would stop at times when she would start to pull away to let her adjust to having the first cock in her ass before he would push further. It took some time before he had his entire cock in Claire's asshole and he stopped when his lower torso pressed against her cheeks.

"How does it feel? I've got my whole dick in you now."

"It doesn't hurt at all, Ben. I feel pressure; go ahead but go slow."

With Claire's final approval, Ben began to slowly hump her, relishing the tightness of her gorgeous, firm, athletic ass; the one he dreamed about so often. Her ass was so tight, it was like it had a tight grip on his cock. As Claire became more relaxed, Ben began to push faster into her. He went even faster when she began to moan, rock back towards him to meet his thrusts, and rub her clit. Knowing Claire was enjoying her first anal penetration, Ben fucked her ass harder, so hard their skin was slapping together. He had a firm grip on her cheeks and began to slap Claire's ass as he sodomized her. When he began to tug on her long, blonde hair while spanking her, Claire began to orgasm. Ben couldn't hold out any longer either so he got a firm grip on her ass and shot a huge load of cum deep into Claire's bowels. Neither one of them was anal virgins any longer.

The next morning after breakfast, Ben was getting ready to pack up his belongings and head back to school. It was a moment that both he and Claire were dreading but they knew it was coming. They had talked about trying to see each other on a weekend or meeting somewhere in between his school and hers but no formal plans had been made.

Ben closed the bedroom door and told Claire, "Before I leave, there is something I need to get off my chest."

Claire's heart dropped in her chest wondering what he might say. She was thinking the worst like maybe he thought they shouldn't be exclusive in their relationship.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time, Claire and I've been hesitant to say anything."

Claire waited with anticipation for Ben to finish. Seconds seemed like hours as she looked at him.

"I, uh, I love you, Claire. You're the only girl I want to be with. You're my best friend and I never want to be away from you. I love you."

A single tear ran down Claire's cheek. Ben looked at her afraid he scared her which is exactly why he never said those three words before. He thought he screwed up a wonderful visit with his step-sister.

"Oh, Ben. I love you too. I love you with all my heart."

They embraced and lovingly kissed each other. That loving moment led to another soft, slow, love-making session; one that neither one of them wanted to end. It was made even better knowing they both felt the same way about each other. It was also the last time they might be with one another for over a month.

When they were done in the bedroom, Ben showered and brought his bags out to the car, and came back to say goodbye to Claire. They kissed deeply for a while. Ann had come out of her bedroom and couldn't help but see them in their loving embrace. When Ben drove away, Claire came inside with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Ann tried to comfort her and told her, "I wish I had someone who kissed me like that. What you have going on with Ben may not be ordinary but it's real."

The reassurance of her friend only helped to further confirm that Claire's feelings for her step-brother were something she couldn't suppress any longer. Later that night, Claire and Ann told their other roommate, Cindy, about Ben. She was shocked but also supportive, especially after Ann told Cindy of her eyewitness account of the love Claire and Ben showed for each other. Having the support of her roommates also made Claire wish Ben had never left. She wanted him all that much more.

Over the next several weeks, Claire and Ben got together a couple of times on weekends but video chatted even more. They talked about the possibility of Ben changing schools so he could be with Claire and they had several discussions to strategize about how to break the news to their parents. They narrowed down their options to Ben telling his father while Claire talked to her mother or telling them together. They also realized that their parents might be so upset that Ben and Claire would no longer be welcome in their home, especially if they were having sex in their parent's house.

Claire and Ben concluded that the best way to inform their parents about what was going on between them was, to be honest, and forthright and tell them together shortly after they got home. They couldn't let this linger or neither one of them would be able to relax. Their fallback plan if their parents didn't accept their relationship was to move back to Claire's apartment and get jobs to pay the rent which they planned on doing anyway.

The end of the semester was extremely stressful for Claire and Ben. Not only were they dealing with final exams and term papers that were due, but as soon as that was over, they were going to have to deal with the prospect of a lot of family drama. They were firm in their love for one another and knew that no matter what happened that they would always have each other.

When Ben and Claire were finally at home with their parents, there were a lot of conversations going on between them that didn't go unnoticed by Ben Sr. and Sherry. Even though they had gone through this scenario in their minds more than a hundred times, there was still no easy way to bring up the subject of their love for each other.

After dinner on their first night home and while they were having dessert, Sherry asked their children, "Is there something going on? You two seemed to be talking and whispering a lot today."

Claire and Ben didn't think they were that obvious and looked at each other. They didn't plan on that question being asked.

Ben jumped in to answer their mom's question, "Well, mom, dad, there is something Claire and I did want to talk to you about."

"I knew it. I have a mother's intuition you know. What do you have to tell us?"

Seeing it was Sherry asking the question, Claire jumped in to answer her, "Well mom, dad, Ben, and I didn't know how to bring this up so we decided just to come right out with it."

Ben Sr. and Sherry got a concerned look on their faces as Claire continued, "You know how close Ben and I have been for a long, long time now. I mean, we are each other's best friends."