Step Sister with Benefits Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When morning came, Ben was the first to awaken. He laid there for a while, not wanting to disturb his sleeping step-sister. When she started to stir, he decided to get up and start breakfast, telling her to take her time. Ben was concerned that Claire would feel differently about what happened between them the night before. He anxiously waited for her to come downstairs. Claire was a little groggy when she came into the kitchen wearing one of Ben's t-shirts which fit her like a short dress. Even though she just woke up, Ben thought Claire still looked gorgeous. He poured her a cup of coffee as he finished making bacon and eggs.

"How'd you sleep last night, Claire?"

"I slept like a rock. I guess some alcohol and great sex will do that to you."

"Last night was pretty amazing. I slept great too."

Ben was thinking, "So far, so good."

As they ate breakfast and got more caffeine into their systems, their conversations turned to what they had planned for that day. Claire was going shopping and hanging out with some friends and Ben was going to watch some football with some buddies. As they were talking, Ben kept looking over at Claire and could see just a hint of her areola through the white t-shirt she was wearing. He kept glancing down at her bare legs and painted toes. Ben was dying to talk to Claire about the previous night and figured he would just bring up the subject.

"I know we didn't plan on having sex last night, Claire but it was so good, you make it difficult for me to be with anyone else. It wasn't just the sex, though. I had a great time at dinner. I enjoy being with you."

"I've had the best sex of my life with you, Ben. I feel like you are my best friend too but I don't know how to deal with my feelings. I can't help but feel that what we're doing is wrong. Mom and dad would go through the roof if they found out. I'm not prepared to deal with that."

"I'm not prepared to deal with mom and dad either but we can't deny what we're feeling for each other either."

"You're right, Ben, we can't deny there are feelings there. I just don't know what to do about it."

"I think we need to stop overthinking it and just go with the flow and see what happens."

Claire didn't respond and just stared at Ben. He didn't know what to do or say but he followed his instincts and leaned in to kiss her. It was a short, soft kiss at first to test her reaction. When Claire didn't pull away, Ben leaned in for a longer, more passionate French kiss.

When their lips parted, Ben told Claire, "You know, mom and dad won't be home for a few more hours."

Claire looked down and saw Ben's rising erection, shook her head, and replied, "Damn, Ben are you always horny?"

"Well, in a word, yes, especially when I'm with a beautiful, sexy woman."

Claire smiled, got up from the table, and walked away. Before she left the kitchen she turned back to look at Ben, giving him a devilish grin. He didn't need any more encouragement and quickly followed his step-sister upstairs to his bedroom where they had sex again. This wasn't a lovemaking session like last night, he gave Claire a good hard fucking which shook the bed and make her scream out in pure ecstasy. When he came, his balls almost hurt from cumming so much in less than twelve hours but it also felt wonderful at the same time.

When they were done, they both took showers and went their separate ways for the day. Claire wished she could confide in someone over her having a boyfriend but also having a relationship with her step-brother. She wanted to tell her friends while having lunch during their shopping trip but was afraid they would think she was some kind of pervert. One of the friends was Lisa too and there was no way she was going to tell her about having sex with Ben. Claire did tell them she was considering breaking up with Brian but didn't want to hurt him seeing he was such a nice guy. Her friends told her that if she wasn't into him, she should keep looking for Mr. Right.

There is no way Ben was going to tell his buddies what he was doing with his step-sister. He knew they would blab it all over town and it would eventually get back to Claire, or worse, their parents. All he could do is play things by ear and wait to see how Claire wanted to deal with their relationship.

When Ben and Claire got home that evening, their parents casually asked them what they did the night before. They told them they went to dinner and came home and watched a movie on TV before going to bed early. Their parents called them boring for being so young and going to bed early on a Saturday night. If they only knew what went on in their house, they would have different thoughts.

While Ben and his dad were watching Sunday Night Football, he got up to use the bathroom and couldn't help but overhear a conversation Claire was having with their mom. Claire was asking her what she thought of Brian and Sherry replied that he was a nice young man. When Claire pushed her for further comments, her mom told her that while Brian was a nice guy, she didn't think there was a spark between him and Claire. Claire admitted she felt the same way and asked her mom what she thought she could do. She hinted there might be someone else she was interested in dating.

"Well, Claire, I don't think you should remain in a relationship out of convenience. You're much too young. You need to follow your heart, dear. Maybe you should date other people too."

"Yeah, you're right mom. I don't want to hurt Brian but I guess there's no other way."

Ben almost shouted out in joy but somehow kept his composure. He also had to pretend he didn't overhear that conversation and let things take their natural course, whatever that might be. He had to give Claire her space or risk losing her.

For the rest of that last week of winter break before they would be returning to school, Claire and Ben spent a lot of time together. They would have the freedom during the day to explore their sexual relationship while their parents were working but they also spent a lot of time socializing at night. A fact that didn't go unnoticed by Ben's dad.

Ben Sr. even asked Sherry, "Do you think it's odd that Junior and Claire are spending so much time together?"

"Not at all," Sherry replied, "You should be thrilled we have children that get along so well."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'd be worried if they were fighting all the time."

The Saturday night before they were going their separate ways back to school, Ben and Claire spent the evening at home with their parents, having dinner, watching a movie, and packing their clothes. Claire and Ben had a plan to have one more night of sex after their parents went to bed. They had never done that before but they were young, horny lovers and wanted to have one more night of fun before school started.

Ben Sr. and Sherry stayed up later than usual, wanting to spend as much time with their children as possible. Claire and Junior were getting anxious, wanting their parents to go to bed so they could safely spend more time alone with each other. Finally, when their parents went to bed, Ben and Claire spent some time making out in the family room, doing some heavy petting, with Claire stroking Ben's dick while he was fingering his step-sister and sucking on her tits. When they were convinced their parents were fast asleep, they quietly went upstairs to Claire's room to finish what they started.

Claire and Ben took their time making love to each other as neither one of them wanted the night to end. Claire took great pleasure in the way Ben would tease the most sensitive parts of her body such as the nape of her neck, her nipples, and kissing and stroking her long, lean, athletic legs before eating her pussy to multiple orgasms. Claire would slowly make love to Ben's cock and balls with her lips and tongue. She wasn't in any hurry as she enthusiastically but slowly bobbed her head in his lap, expertly using her tongue to caress the hard meat in her mouth.

Ben savored the feeling of Claire's tight, wet, velvety pussy as he slid himself in and out of her. He didn't know when they would be together again so he wanted to enjoy every second. Claire's pussy was so tight, it was like she had a grip on his dick and it got even tighter when she would squeeze his cock while he withdrew from her before plunging himself back in deep. He played with her luscious tits, using them like handles when he fucked her from behind.

When he was about to cum, Ben turned Claire over into the missionary position so he could look into her soft blue eyes as he shot wad after wad of his seed into his step-sister. Claire loved looking at the pleasure on her step-brother's face when he came. It gave her a feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction to give someone she loved so much gratification.

Claire and Ben fucked twice that night into the early hours of Sunday morning. When they were done, Ben got dressed, kissed Claire goodnight, and quietly opened the door to go back to his room. As he closed Claire's bedroom door, Ben turned around and was startled to see his father standing in the hallway, giving Ben an inquisitive stare. Ben couldn't hide his shock, looking like an escaped prisoner caught in the center of a searchlight. His eyes widened, his heart beating rapidly as both he and his father stared at each other.

"What were you doing in Claire's room this late?"

"Um, uh, uh, nothing, dad. We, uh, we were just talking about school and stuff and lost track of time. I'm going to bed now."

Ben Sr. thought it was suspicious for his son to be coming out of his step-daughter's room so late at night. He looked at Ben, not quite believing his story, partially because Ben was acting guilty but didn't press it further. It crossed Ben Sr.'s mind that there was something going on between his son and step-daughter but then quickly dismissed that notion because he thought it couldn't be possible.

"You should go to bed, son. It's late."

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired. What are you doing up so late?"

"I couldn't sleep and was going downstairs to get some warm milk."

"Well, goodnight dad."

"Goodnight, Ben."

The next morning at breakfast, Ben Sr. fixed eggs, bacon, and pancakes for everyone before the kids went back to school.

As they were eating, Ben Sr. mentioned, "I hear you and Ben were up late talking in your room, Claire."

Claire almost choked on a pancake, after being taken by surprise, and began to cough. Ben then jumped in, "Yeah, it's nice to be able to have someone to talk to isn't it, Claire?"

After taking a sip of coffee, Claire replied, "Um, yeah. We talk all the time."

Claire looked over at Ben with a look of bewilderment, not knowing what was going on but their dad obviously saw or heard something. She began to panic a little not knowing if there was a confrontation coming.

Sherry then said, "I think it's wonderful that you two get along so well and can confide in each other. It makes me so proud of both of you."

"Thanks mom. You know, sometimes we just need someone our own age to talk to, especially about the opposite sex. Guys can be so clueless on what women are feeling," Claire replied.

Ben Sr. jokingly replied, "No one is going to argue with that."

Claire and Ben were relieved to have dodged that bullet. Neither one of them was prepared to reveal their secret relationship to their parents or anyone else for that matter. However, it was obvious that they weren't going to be able to keep their secret forever if they continued their relationship.

After breakfast, Claire and Ben went upstairs to finish packing and Ben filled her in on getting caught by their dad coming out of her room last night. It was a close call but they seemed to have covered their tracks, at least temporarily.

Claire then shocked Ben when she said, "Maybe we should cool things off for a while. I can't handle trying to explain to mom and dad what's been going on."

"Come on, Claire. You know we've had the best time when we're together whether it's having sex or just being with each other."

"I know, Ben. We'll be away from each other anyway so let's continue the way we were, you know, seeing other people too."

A frustrated Ben replied, "fine," and went into his bedroom to collect his bags and get back to school.

Claire didn't want to hurt Ben but she wasn't prepared to deal with the consequences of their complicated relationship. Ben's close call with their father scared her and all she could think about was the calamity of what would happen if or when their parents found out. She didn't even want to think about that now and the safest thing to do was to cool things off with Ben which would be made easier seeing they'd be in separate schools anyway.

Before Ben went downstairs with his bags, he came into Claire's room again and told her, "I understand you're scared, but you can't hide from this forever," and then he left.

Claire knew Ben was aggravated and frustrated but she was confused and didn't know what to do. She didn't want her parents to be mad at her but she couldn't stand the thought of her step-brother and lover being mad at her either. She was in a no-win situation and needed time to sort things out in her mind.

When Ben and Claire got downstairs they gave their parents a hug and kiss goodbye and they turned to each other. Claire had tears in her eyes as she embraced her step-brother. He was going to give her a quick hug but when he went to pull away, she pulled him closer as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm going to miss you, Ben."

Ben realized his step-sister was truly conflicted by their relationship and replied, "I'm going to miss you too, Claire" and he gave her another hug.

Sherry was filled with joy seeing their children genuinely expressing that they were going to miss each other's company. She was proud that they raised such loving, caring children who weren't constantly bickering with each other. Ben Sr. looked on with a much more skeptical eye. While liking the fact Junior and Claire were getting along famously, he secretly wondered if there was more going on between them. He tried to convince himself that seeing his son come out of Claire's room in the middle of the night, acting guilty, was purely innocent but they seemed unusually close to him. However, he didn't want to start a family feud by inquiring about something that may be entirely innocent.

CHAPTER 3

When Claire got back to her apartment, she sent Ben a text message that she arrived and told him, "I miss you already," but he never responded.

Claire sent a couple of more messages when Ben didn't respond, "Are you mad at me? I wouldn't blame you if you are."

Ben still didn't respond. He was going to spend the evening with friends at an off-campus party and didn't want to deal with the drama with his sister. He had a chance to sleep with a couple of girls at the party but he decided not to go down that road just yet even though Claire said they should see other people.

On Monday, Ben finally replied, "I'm not mad at you. I just don't know what you want from me."

"I'm sorry, Ben, I don't know myself so I can't answer that," Claire replied.

"Well, Claire, let me know when you figure it out."

Their relationship cooled for the next couple of months. They would text occasionally but not as often as before and video chat even less. Ben tried dating other girls and even slept with some of them but it just wasn't the same as with Claire. She found the same when she tried to date other guys and sleep with them. A guy might be cute or personable but it just wasn't the same as with Ben which left her wanting something more meaningful. More and more, Claire found herself thinking of Ben, especially when she masturbated.

Claire was going home for spring break and asked what Ben was going to do but he decided to spend some time in Florida with his buddies. She was disappointed as she was hoping to spend the break with him. Ben really missed his step-sister but he didn't miss the drama around their relationship and he didn't miss the emotional roller coaster they were going through. Ben wasn't going to spend the entire break in Florida and Claire told him if he wanted, she would come back to her apartment early and he could join her there where they could take a few days to talk things out. Ben was non-committal but told her he would think about it and let her know.

While Ben was in Florida, he had some fun partying with his buddies and flirting with all the young ladies in barely-there bikinis, even getting laid a couple of times. He was having fun but he kept thinking about Claire. He was fighting his emotions, trying not to obsess over her but the more he tried not to think about her, the more she dominated his thoughts. Finally, on the day before he was to leave Florida, he sent a text to Claire saying he'd meet her at her place late the next day.

During the break at her parent's house, Sherry asked Claire about any male prospects and Claire confided in her that she was confused. She had been dating but there was one guy that she liked and felt a deep attraction to. Claire said they were like best friends but there were complications that she didn't want to divulge.

Sherry advised Claire, "Without knowing what the issues are, as long as he isn't married, a drug addict, or a criminal, all I can tell you is that it's important that any guy you get serious with has to be your best friend, someone you can trust and who will always have your best interests at heart. If you are unsure, you owe it to yourself to find out."

Her mom's advice got Claire thinking, 'You know what, mom? You really helped me a lot. More than you'll ever know. Thank you. Oh, don't worry, he's not married, on drugs, or a criminal."

"You're welcome, dear. I'm glad I could help you out. That's what moms are for."

What Sherry didn't know is that she just advised her daughter to have a serious relationship with her stepson. Claire sent Ben a message that she was ready to talk about their relationship which only drove Ben crazy with anticipation. He hoped it was good news. He didn't want to drive to her apartment only for her to tell him she couldn't be with him.

The upcoming meeting up with his sister ruined the last night of Ben's Florida trip. Different scenarios kept playing through his mind. She could tell him they would never be together again which would devastate him or they could start a serious relationship, there didn't seem to be an option for anything in between as their relationship was already in limbo. He planned to drive back from Florida with his friends, unpack his vacation clothes and quickly pack for a couple of days with Claire. He was quite anxious on his drive to Claire's apartment, praying things would work out as he hoped.

When he got to Claire's place and she opened the door, Ben drank in all of her beauty. He suddenly realized he missed her more than he thought. They gave each other a long, loving embrace. Claire introduced Ben to her roommate, Ann who is a cute brunette of average height, with dark eyes. She quickly eyed up Ben.

"You didn't tell me your brother was such a hunk, Claire."

"Easy now Ann, he's dating someone."

"Oh, darn, all the good ones are taken but it's nice to meet you, Ben."

"It's nice to meet you too, Ann, " Ben replied, confused by Claire telling her roommate that he was taken but clearly establishing boundaries.

Ben tossed his overnight bag in Claire's room and they sat around the living room with Ann making small talk. Their other roommate, Cindy, wouldn't be back until classes started so it was just the three of them in the apartment. Claire was a bit unsettled, hoping Ann would leave her and Ben alone so they could talk but Ann was infatuated and, subtly flirting with him and wasn't taking hints that she should leave. Finally, Claire asked Ben if he wanted to go out and get something to eat and he readily agreed. He was anxious to hear what Claire wanted to talk to him about.