Step Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Eighteen-year-old hates his father, StepMother, Step sisters.
3.9k words
4.64
21.2k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
443 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent

All characters are eighteen or over, there is some blackmail reluctance in this story, if that isn't your ideal please read something else as I have no wish to offend anyone, it was touch and go whether this went into incest or non-consent.

I woke up the following morning filled with lust, as my dreams had been quite explicit, involving both step sisters as well as my stepmother. None of us were related by blood, but the fact we lived under the same roof, as well as the words mother and sister, made it taboo in a sexy kind of way. Any kind of kink helped; after all the years I'd spent solely wanking, you kind of reached the end of porn.

You came to a point where you've seen most things PornHub and the other sites have to offer, the only difference being the pretty faces or the body types. But to me, they all seemed to lack invention, as if they saw us all as mindless wank machines where the story was superfluous.

Don't get me wrong; there are more than enough times I've proven them right, in anyone's Fapping career for that matter, but over time, a story would certainly help. I mean, the stepmother doing more than showing her tits before inhaling her son's cock, the little looks, the building of tension--that is where the stories in Literotica had them beat hands down, pardon the pun!

This is why the new situation where I found myself in control of my beautiful but frankly evil stepsister was driving me crazy. I couldn't get her eyes that bore into me as I invaded her sweet, warm, wet mouth out of my mind! She was fucking divine, and I had to have her. I'd been a little power-crazed, as I'd demanded them all. She would do nicely!

The knock on my door jolted my hand from my cock and the thoughts from my mind.

"Yes," I called, as the door was pushed open.

Susan came in wearing just her fluffy pink towel robe after her shower; her eyes didn't meet mine as she closed the door behind her. When she quietly approached me, she raised her eyes, begging me for something I hadn't quite worked out yet.

"We can't do the things we did yesterday again, Scott," she said. "You can't make me..."

"Ok," I said, simply cutting her off.

"What?" She asked, shocked that it had been so easy.

"You're right, of course, you are Susan. I'll phone my lawyer this morning and start the legal proceedings today."

"What, why?" "No, that's not what I..." she stuttered.

"Of course, that was the option you begged against yesterday, but if you've changed your mind and want to clean your guilty conscience, I'm agreeable; of course I am," I said, smiling. "I only failed to call him yesterday as you begged me so nicely, not to."

"No, Scott, that's not what I meant; I simply meant, you need to be reasonable; It was an accident; we didn't mean anything by it," she said quietly, realizing her predicament. She'd obviously spent the night searching for options while going over it in her mind.

"No, of course, setting up your sister to pretend to be molested so I'd rescue her, opening me to your blackmail attempt at my dead mother's money, was an accident." "I'm being unreasonable, wanting justice against you, Janie, Mellisa, and the prick who calls himself my father." I said, smiling coldly, "No, the fact that the whole family planned, coerced, and executed a cold-blooded blackmail attempt was an accident. I'm sure the authorities will agree with you." "You'll forgive me for wanting that clarified, though, yes?" I said, smiling as she wilted under the accusations, "I mean, it's not as if I have you on tape admitting it all now, is it?".

Her face was as pale as snow, now that her little theory had been blown wide open.

"So if you can kindly leave, I will call my grandfather to get a second opinion. I mean, he's trustworthy, so I'm sure he hasn't opened the emails I asked him to hold onto for me." It couldn't hurt for her to think someone else had copies of her confession, you know, just in case she had any more daft ideas.

"Y-Y, You said you wouldn't," she whispered, as a lone tear fell down her cheek.

"What, like you promised to behave! Yes, I can see where we'd disagree on trustworthiness." I sighed, starting to stand.

But she pushed me back, silently opening her robe and showing me her complete and utterly naked, perfect body. Her pussy was freshly shaven, her mound was clear for all to see, and her lower lips were perfect. Everything was so neat; she looked so delicious that I had to physically stop myself from leaning forward to lick her. After this morning's performance, she'd need to offer me everything on a silver platter.

I looked up at her, feigning confusion, as she scowled, knowing full well what I now wanted from her.

"Please Scott, let me please you, sir," she said. The sir was a nice touch if it hadn't sounded as if she was being dragged across broken glass when she said it.

"I'm not sure; this doesn't seem like something you want for yourself," I said, smiling smugly.

"Oh no, brother, I want to serve you. I do." She whispered as she pulled back the sheet covering my morning glory, the tent surely having given it away. Maybe not. As she gasped so sweetly, I almost forgot what a bitch she was, standing there naked before me.

I looked at her then, my cock twitched, with an 'it's not going to suck itself' look on my face, if such a look existed; if not, it definitely should!

She slowly stroked my cock, pumping it up and down, watching my face for any sign. When I licked my lips, she dropped to her knees, licking only the head so lightly that I was going insane. I stroked her cheek tenderly as she gulped before taking me into her mouth. Oh my fucking god! It was almost enough to turn this cynical atheist to the big man himself, because, fuck me sideways, she felt heavenly; to me, this was an experience.

A noise outside in the hallway had her jerk back, standing up and closing her robe, her eyes going wide, as a firm hand knocked on my door.

"Scott," my dad called out.

"Fuck off!" I eloquently replied.

"We need to talk; it's about the case, son, and there's been some bad news!" I could hear the smile in his nasal voice.

"Fuck off!" I repeated it just as eloquently as the first time.

"Now you listen..." was his response before I interrupted him.

"No, you listen, Dad," I said, my voice sugar-sweet. "I could give two fucks what your lackeys say."

As Susan slipped into my bathroom, he burst in with Mellisa my evil Stepmother, and I jumped up, my firm cock swinging in the breeze. Mellisa couldn't take her eyes off my hard young cock, weighing in at a solid seven to eight inches long with a girth I was particularly proud of.

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Cover yourself up." Dad cried out, shooting evil glares at an entranced Mellisa who was openly staring.

"I didn't invite you in, so no, fuck off!" I said, squaring my considerably well-muscled shoulders. Just then, Janie came in to see what the commotion was.

"Oh my God!" She cried out, taking in my muscles, six-pack, v-shaped swimmer's torso, and my swollen twitching hard cock!

Susan and I had a shared bathroom; she must have unlocked it somehow, as she now appeared dressed behind everyone in the hallway.

"Why are we all staring at Scott's impressive muscles and, whoah, his hard cock?" She sold her surprise well, as my father gathered them all, trying to herd them outside.

"Put some fucking clothes on!" He snapped.

"Don't worry, perving on your naked son's cock is going into the next court report!" I shouted, trying to hold back my laughter at their now scandalized faces. "Take a picture; why don't you, Mellisa?" I said, laughing, and that finally snapped her eyes away from the obviously more impressive specimen than I'd given it credit for. I was glad Susan had fluffed him for me.

I took my time in the shower before pumping out fifty sit-ups, followed by fifty pushups. Some bar curls prepped my muscles for the walk downstairs, where they were predictably waiting for me.

"What, you didn't get enough of a look this morning?" I declared loudly,

"We need to talk; my lawyer says that lad has a good case," my father whined, as Janie looked anywhere but at my snarling face.

"That's funny; my lawyer says it's bogus bullshit! advising a countersuit against any and all parties involved," I said sweetly, and I let that sink in as I watched them squirm. "How much is Elliot's family home worth? Oh, and I suppose I'll need this place valued, as you all put him up to it, after all."

Their exploded acts of outrage were fucking hysterical as their wide eyes searched each other for clues on what to do next.

"You can't poss..." my dad managed, as I interrupted him,

"Of course, I can; I know it was you, you useless prick, and I'm betting I can prove it too. Grandfather agrees with me; he's more than willing to put up the lawyer's fees as he sees you in the same light as I do." My father visibly wilted at that, and Mellisa looked around frantically.

"When I prove what happened, you all realize blackmail, especially premeditated attempts like this, is federal, yes?" I dropped that bomb as I left, winking at them and walking away smiling.

I'd left my dictaphone behind the picture on the table by the dining room, a small act of sleight of hand. It would feed everything they said straight to the cloud. Fuck me, they were making it too easy! I actually whistled as I walked to school. I usually fucking hated walking, the sisters got to drive a car my dad had bought them while he enjoyed making me walk.

At this rate, I'd own his fucking house while he was in jail or living on the streets, for all I cared. Yes, while it hurt that I couldn't trust Janie as I'd thought, this failed plan was spectacular for me.

Susan grabbed me as I walked into school, and she said, "What the fuck! I thought we had a deal?" She hissed.

"Whatever are you talking about, sister dearest?" I laughed at her annoyed face.

"You practically said you had proof!" she hissed, getting even more annoyed the longer this went on.

"No, I said, I could prove what you all did to me; you didn't think you were the only weak link, did you?" I said quietly, laughing as she looked so confused.

"Then why should I keep sucking your cock?" She hissed again, a triple hiss.

"Well, judging by the looks of all the women in the house this morning, everyone wants to anyway," I said, smirking, as she blushed a deep shade of red.

"Fine, you looked fucking hot, all muscles, a six-pack, and a throbbing cock!" she admitted, as she breathed heavily.

"So why shouldn't I just use your little confession?" I asked, teasing her now.

"It's not my fault we were interrupted!" She whined, "Please, we have a deal."

"Really? Well, meet me at Motel Six this afternoon at three, then," I said curtly as I walked away.

"I can't have a cheerleading practice," she called after me.

"No worries, I'll just use the time to make a few calls," I said, smiling.

"Fine!" she huffed, "but if I come, you won't use my confession against me?" She asked,

"Absolutely Not! Nor will I if you aren't there, dear sister. As we both know, blackmail is a serious federal offence. I'd hate to think you believe me capable of such a thing. I mean, even accomplices will be jailed." I said loudly, looking around as two of her cheerleader friends stood terrified, like rabbits caught in the headlights. I walked off as they rushed over, arguing, allowing me a little chuckle.

I lay in bed, my bed. If she was bringing others in to help her, she'd sealed her fate. To be honest, they all had, as the dictaphone had picked them up, clearly all arguing over whose fault this major fuckup was! It was a done deal now, I'd sent my grandfather and our lawyer a copy of that recording.

My grandfather hated my dad with a vengeance, almost as much as I did. I'd never heard him so happy after he'd spoken to his lawyer over the tape. They'd both agreed I could leave the house anytime I wanted now, as we could legally prove I was in danger over this innocuous little attempt at blackmail. I'd find it funny if Janie hadn't been involved, but she'd made her bed; now she just had to lie in it. Unfortunately for her, it would be a prison bunk.

Susan stormed into my room. I really should lock the fucking door, but truth be told, I'd been waiting for her here, as she was bound to be furious. I mean, she would have turned up at Motel Six to find our room cancelled without any explanation.

"Why the fuck weren't you there?" she asked, yelling furiously.

"What, so your little buddies could jump me or something?" I asked, smiling as she shrank before my eyes, "Did you think I'd miss them in the hallway? I mean, they are kind of hot."

"I-I, I don't know what you mean," she stuttered, utterly useless at this when I'd have thought she'd be an expert.

"Me neither, my little whistleblower," I said, smiling.

"We had a deal!" she whined, stamping her foot.

"Twice! At least Twice, you've tried to fuck me over, and that's without counting the original blackmail attempt, so do me a favour and fuck off! You may as well enjoy the time you have left." I growled out loudly, then smiled as she gasped at that.

"We had a....." 

"I Fucking dare you to say deal! You two-timing, backstabbing little bitch," I growled, thoroughly pissed off now. I stood before her and she shrank from five-six to an insignificant ant before me.

"Sorry, sorry, I am, but they're my family," she whined.

"I will want all your stuff gone when they hand me the house, after the conviction, I will sue you All for damages!" I smiled as that one rang true: the little money grabber would miss her money.

"You can't we're family," she said, as the tears fell.

"The fuck we are, family don't set brothers up for this!" I yelled. I was truly pissed off.

As I turned, she ran to the door, locking it. When I turned back, she was taking her clothes off, and playtime was over, she shucked her sweater, followed by her skirt, bra, and panties, as she finally submitted to me. Naked, she dropped to her knees, crawling over to me and pulling my shorts down, revealing my hard, swollen cock as I threw my T-shirt off my body. I was videoing her on my iPhone, and she didn't even argue the point as she stroked my cock, covering him in kisses.

"What are you doing, Susan?" I asked coldly.

She looked me in the eyes. "Sucking your magnificent cock, brother," she said huskily.

"Why, sister dear?" I asked her, smiling now.

"Because I crave your cock, sir," she whispered right into the lens as she swallowed me whole. She spluttered a bit at that, but it was her first attempt after all, so I should give her some leeway.

As she bobbed up and down my length, I could see her making it as an actress, I almost believed she was worshipping my cock of her own accord.

"Now then, pretty sister bitch, stand up and beg me to fuck you," I growled as She went wide-eyed.

"They, they'll hear us," she whispered, panicked.

"Not if you're quiet," I smiled, as she stared in awe at my cock. Did I mention she would make a fucking good actress?

"I won't be quiet with that in me, sir," she whispered, totally submissive now.

I turned my music up quite loud as she looked from me to the speakers and then back again. The kinky bitch smiled.

"Please be gentle, sir; it is my first time, I assure you," she said, more confident now.

"Then your hymen will prove me wrong, no?" I asked,

"No," she sighed. "I have a very active five-inch vibrator, sir."

"I knew you were lying, like the whore they said you were!" I growled, outraged; I'd almost believed her.

"I'm not!" She said, crying, "I'm honestly not!"

"Get out!" I was beyond annoyed at myself.

"No, please," she said, bending over.

I couldn't hold back, as the lying bitch was just too perfect, but I had the sense to put a condom on.

"You don't need that, Scott," she whispered. "I'm a virgin, and I'm on the pill!"

"I've no reason to believe either of those claims," I growled as the tears flowed from her lying, fucking eyes.

I nudged my swollen condom-covered cock along her wet folds. I placed one hand on her hip, holding her tightly. The other I ran across her soaking wet mound, her sweet gasp when I dipped a finger into her was music to my ears. She was beyond wet; I mean, I had no point of reference, but she was dripping down her leg, and still, I couldn't thrust in. Something in my mind believed her, and I couldn't hurt her or ruin both of our first times, as stupid as that made me.

I nudged myself into the entrance to her holy temple; it took way more pressure than I would have thought to reach the lobby. Her now-swollen lips gripped me like a fucking voice. I was afraid to move; it felt like she was gripping the head of my cock with pliers.

I stood still until she eventually rocked back onto me ever so gently, back and forth, rocking us together as I entered her a millimetre at a time.

"Maybe we should stop," I said, trying to pull out.

"Why?" she gasped. "Am I not good enough?" she asked sadly.

"You're so fucking tight; maybe you should wait until someone turns you on," I said. "I don't want to keep hurting you. I may not like you, but I will never willingly hurt you; that's the difference between us," I said. I moaned then as she started rocking back harder, forcing my cock ever deeper into her warm, wet velvet folds.

"Fuck! You're so damn right," I groaned, as it started feeling so very good.

"I want you, you big moron, but I'm not lying; it's my first time, and you're so much bigger than that fucking toy!" She groaned and then gasped sweetly.

I started working myself out as well as in, using her juices to lubricate my cock. As I freed myself up, I edged deeper, harder, and slightly faster, as slow was doing us no good whatsoever!

"God yes!" She cried out, as I plundered her less gently with more depth, she was opening up like the petals of a flower--if you need a fucking crowbar on the flower, that is. But by all the gods, old, new, or forgotten, she was worth it. She loosened her grip slightly, and I found an ever-increasing rhythm, taking us both to heaven by the sound of it. My only problem now was quietening her down, as she was becoming more and more vocal, calling me her newfound god and begging me never to stop.

I grabbed her hair, pulling her to me. As I wrapped a hand around her mouth to muffle her screams, the other hand dropped to her perfect thirty-four D-sized breasts. Cupping, kneading, feeling pinching and twisting, it all felt so very very good.

Suddenly I bottomed out inside her, that or she could take no more; her tunnel of love now felt as if it were gripping my cock again as I thrust into her with wild abandon. Pretty soon I was pulling out only to drive back in again and again. God, I loved her pussy. I don't think I could send this pussy to jail; maybe she should serve her time chained to my bed as if they were the stocks of old, holding her head and arms, leaving her ass and pussy free.

I was driving in and out while squeezing her tits, using her mouth to pull her back onto me as she went limp. My cock was gripped in a vice as she came, and one final thrust saw me fill her with ropes of cum; luckily, I'd worn a condom as I was unsure any known contraceptive could hold these swimmers back.

We slumped together onto my bed; she was a limp rag doll, whimpering with tiny gasps so sweet I was almost hard again. I balled the condom up, making the bin with a clean shot, then I picked her up, wrapping her into an orgasmic ball, and I tucked her into my side. The perfect little spoon.

We woke to a knocking on my door, the music still playing. She looked up at me in awe for the first few moments, until her personality kicked back in as she shot out of bed, pulling her clothes on.

Darren13
Darren13
443 Followers
12