Step Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
441 Followers

"Who is it?" I asked as I turned the music down.

"It's Janie; have you seen Susan? I can't find her, but the cars here," she asked.

We looked at each other wide-eyed before clarity returned.

"Why the fuck would I know or care, where your whore sister is?" I growled loudly.

"S-sorry Scott, I just thought..." she whimpered,

"Well don't! You've all given me my way out of here now, with your little innocent act, Janie, so fuck off!" I instantly regretted it as I heard her rush away, crying.

"That was a bit fucking harsh!" Susan hissed!

"What did you want me to do, invite her in for her turn?" I asked as she winced,

"We're not friends; don't forget, you blackmailing bitch!" I growled at her.

She flipped me off as she rushed into the bathroom, closing my door. As she somehow unlocked her side door, I needed a bolt for this side of my door. That became my priority as I dressed, rushing out to Target. Fuck,  it was a long fucking walk. I was so over this shit!

"Grandad, Any chance you'd loan me the money for a car?" I asked him. I mean, it was only a month or so until I got my hands on ten million dollars--well,  some of it anyway.

"I said I'd buy you a car, but your prick for a father won't allow it, remember," my favourite family member replied.

"Well, with my evidence, he can go fuck himself!" I laughed.

"Language, young man, language," he said as we both laughed, "where are you?"

"On my way to Target to buy a bolt for my door, make that two bolts!" I said, as I thought about it.

"For someone so keen to leave that place, you're suddenly making yourself at home." He laughed, saying, "Meet me at Target, and we will buy you a car."

Fireworks, here we come...

Darren13
Darren13
441 Followers
12