All Comments on 'Step Sister's Prank Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Wow! You are the story man! Thanks for sharing your fantasy and keep it coming! please!

Cheers

SAGE

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Great !!!!! story line keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is great. One of the Top 10 on my list.

You are my favorite writer.

My only complaint is the unfinished stories in the sequels, or ending after the first chapter. I still hope that at least some stories will be finished, because they deserve to be complete.

Greetings from Croatia.

TopazThornTopazThornover 1 year ago

Another great chapter, can't wait for the next one.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

That chapter is a solid 5. Thought the impromptu card game was going to reveal the secrets until Dad got all guilty. But that makes it more interesting, look forward to the next instalment.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great story just finish reading all four Ch and can't wait for #5 keep up the good work and keep story want to see how mom and dad work it out and how he and girlfriend and step sister go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly what DINGDONG said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series of stories. Please continue there is so much to to cover and I’m very interested and excited to read about it. THANKS.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

I know this is just a fantasy but Andy needs to stop sticking his dick in every pussy that just happens to be in his line of sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES