All Comments on 'Step Son in Chastity'

by Phil1951

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor guy

Wicked stepmother and step sisters Then gimped out. Then cucked . Crazy is his future

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Another great story; I am really enjoying your writing.

kinkboikinkboiover 4 years ago

Slave, yes. Sex slave? Not so much. Boring ass story with ZERO sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Preferred the ending to not end on that note, maybe him doing rebecca and the mother both with the mouth or just doing Rebecca at the end with the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Umm

If humiliation with barely any sexual activities is your preference then this is your cup of tea. Cause I see a miserable tale of a man being pushed to suicide to escape the awful people controlling his life after this story.

Every female gives no care to him. Just uses and abuses him. One of his step-sisters goes from caring to demeaning in a snap. The woman who he thought loved him just flat out cucks him without even knowing what he is packing. His father takes less interest and care of his son as the story progresses.

All in all I just found this to be a tale about breaking a guy to the point of eating a bullet since no one cares or comforts him.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 4 years ago
Dream Life!

Super hot story! Love the mother in law! Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start of a series

Nice story, especially chapters 1 and 2. Chapter 3 was finished too fast in my opinion, it needs some more work. Diving in to David's life as a married chastity slave, and adding some explicit orgasm denial in the story will make it a more interesting read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending fell short

Great story and wonderful build up but the ending seemed a bit disapointing.

madetoobeymadetoobeyabout 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this...

So nice to read a story that builds up, layer by layer, rather than going straight into the sex acts at the earliest opportunity. It's a 5 from me and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story. The constant extension of the chastity is great and the ending is deliciously cruel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cut the device off and move out and charge your dad and stepmom with cruelty go to the police and have them all behind bars even the new wife and her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only found this blog last night.

Loved the story- I think more teenage boys should be put in chastity. Signed Lauren Briggs

Miguelin58Miguelin58over 2 years ago

Fabulous, simply fabulous...!!! m~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending sucked. The only redeeming quality of this story is that it teaches exactly why you go straight to the police if you get locked in chastity by someone other than yourself. The state prosecutor’s job is to put the abuser in jail, with one less pedophile attacking innocents.

FYI, Rebecca went out to commit adultery after her marriage. The guy doesn’t have To explain anything to the judge about his marriage, other than the fact Rebecca failed to keep her wedding vows within hours of the wedding. This is one reason why there are women out there who lose everything in divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story! I truly wish I had been locked in chastity when I was still a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have liked the idea of chastity for a long time but the ending of the story ruined it for me like at least with Charlotte he saw a end to it when he moved out but now being tricked and most likely never is going to get released it just makes me sick I felt like puking for a good hour after reading it and I just want to forget about chastity forever

CockedCapCockedCapover 1 year ago

I didn't see that ending coming. I wasn't expecting the change in attitude from Rebecca at all. Serves me right for having expectations. Not brilliantly written but it's fine. Good, even. I prefer a bit of a different dynamic, more of a loving dominance/happier ending thing, but that's okay. I wouldn't mind if there were an extension of this story later. I'm curious if the author imagined the happy couple evolving. I'll read more of his stuff.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

This was a very messed up story. What was the point, dad was a jerk and ruin his son life. If you can't accept and learn to trust my son like how you want him to trust you then she'd have had to go . I'm not about to put my son in no chastity when he can easily have a girlfriend. And if he wants to masturbate so what it is normal? I'm pretty sure dad masturbated, this is a grown man. And I hate when people act like they can't move out on their own or go stay with a friend or go someplace and have it cut off. And so what have you have to tell the judge that while you were sleeping somebody put a chastity on you and wouldn't give the key back. At the end of the day is an annulment because you were lie to and tricked into this marriage and the marriage happen under false pretences. I hate when they trying to act like men are so stupid in these stories. You can't even imagine it.

chefjess2039chefjess203910 months ago

No divorce would be needed. It's called an annulment. The fact that he didn't consummate the marriage. All he would have to say is that he changed his mind. It's nobody's business why? And as far as getting out of the chastity device, that would be simple. They don't make an inescapable chastity device. All locks on those things are easily picked or drilled out with a small drill with no worry to damaging your goods

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

Even fantasy stories have to be able to be reflected in reality. If they don't, they're just ridiculous fairy tales!

Your story is a fairy tale. Only real idiots believe that any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or a power cutter. So he can easily remove the thing. Unless he chooses the best route and goes to the police and reports the stepmother. Then he gets rid of them and has no more problems. And marriages that are not consummated are annulled faster than the author can think. So what is this fairy tale supposed to do on a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is where I’d start curb stomping peoples faces in, this story just sucks ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous