Step Son in Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved towards me again. "Now you can slowly take my briefs down. If you grab me again you will go straight back to your room."

I eased he briefs down and she stepped out of them. "Now you may lick and kiss the top of my legs." What I wanted most of all was to lick her. I could smell the sweet scent of a woman. As instructed I kissed all round the top of her legs and I could feel her public hair brush against my face. This went on for about 10 minutes but it felt like an eternity.

Eventually Charlotte said, "That was good. Now you can lick my pussy." I was about to plunge in with my tongue despite the pressure on the chastity device when she said, "Two things before you do. Firstly, if you are too fast or rough I will stop you. Secondly, before you start say, "Please mummy may I lick your fanny."

I took no persuading and pleaded with mummy to let me lick her. She said, "Alright but slowly."

I didn't know I had any skill in this area but Charlotte told me what to do, when to do it and how fast to do it. And then she came. I had no idea that women could come but as she did she forced my head and tongue deeper into her. Eventually she became more relaxed. "That was good. Now you can go back to your room."

I pleaded with her to let me stay but she refused. I went back to my room full of frustration. I don't think I slept for the rest of the night.

I next evening when my father was still away and the girls were in their room I asked Charlotte if I could come into her room again but she flatly refused. "If I want you to come into my room I will tell you but don't you dare ask again."

For the next few months I followed Charlotte around like a lap dog. If the girls or my father noticed they did not say anything. Occasionally I would be called into her room to satisfy her but as soon as it was over she sent me back to my room.

One night I was summoned into Charlotte's room when my father was away. There was something different about Charlotte but I could not put my finger on it. Perhaps she was a little more loving than usual. After I had satisfied her I was allowed to lie next to her for a few minutes. Although I desperately wanted to make love to her I was beginning to enjoy the licking more and more.

"I want you to do me a favour," said Charlotte.

"Anything," I said with her love juice drying around my mouth.

"Be careful before you say that," she smiled but she knew I would do anything for her.

"I have a friend who has a rather strange fantasy. Her fantasy is that one night an escaped lunatic turns up on her doorstep still in a straight jacket but apart from that completely naked. I would like you to help her play out that fantasy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and my initial response was to refuse. Charlotte could see my hesitation and said, "I know it is a bit scary but if you do this for me I will let you stay with me the whole night."

I hesitated only a moment longer before I agreed.

"OK," Charlotte said, "Your father is away at a conference for the weekend in two weeks so we can do it then. Don't look so worried it is only for a night."

I was full of anxiety for the next two weeks. I tried to talk to Charlotte about it but she kept telling me how brave I was and how she would enjoy spending the night with me.

The Friday night finally arrived. The girls were out for the evening and Charlotte called me into her bedroom. "We don't have a straight jacket so my friend has sent me this instead."

With that Charlotte produced a harness with a collar which locked and two wrist ties which also locked. Charlotte told me to strip off. When I was completely naked she fastened the collar round my neck. She then told me to put my hands behind my back. She then strapped my wrists into the harness and locked the wrist ties into position. With my hands being up my back they were completely immobilised.

Charlotte walked me downstairs being careful that I did not fall. She opened the front door. I don't think I had ever been outdoors naked and I hesitated. Charlotte took hold of the collar and pulled me out.

"My friend does not want you to know where she lives so you will need to travel in the boot of my car," said Charlotte. She opened the boot and I climbed in reluctantly.

"One more thing," Charlotte said, "My friend does not want you to know who she is and so she sent this for me to put on you." Charlotte produced a rubber mask with no eye holes and only small holes near the nose to breathe through. Over the part where the mouth was some sort of zip. Now I was really frightened.

I pleaded and struggled but I couldn't move my hands and had little room for manoeuvre in the boot. In just a minute Charlotte had the hood over my head. It was quite a tight fit and so I was unable to talk. The holes in the nose allowed me to breathe but it was not easy.

"Don't be such a baby. It's only for 2 nights." I wanted to call out and tell her she said it was only for one night but I could only make noises.

Charlotte slammed the boot shut and drove off.

I have no idea about how long we drove but we eventually stopped. Charlotte opened the boot and helped me out. I had no idea where I was. I had expected Charlotte to take me to where I was going but Charlotte simply pointed me in one direction and told me to walk.

I heard the car door slam and Charlotte drove off. I took some tentative steps forward but I had no idea where I was going. I was beginning to panic when a voice said, "I have been looking forward to this so much." With that I felt something fasten around my neck which felt it might be a choker of some description. I was dragged along and eventually we went into a house.

I was pushed to the floor and the zip across my mouth was opened. I tried to say something but immediately there was a huge weight on my head. My nostrils were covered and I could hardly breathe.

"OK, put your tongue inside me and move it in and out. If you don't do it properly I will suffocate you."

I had little choice and moved my tongue into a wet vagina. Her buttocks bounced up and down on my face for what seemed and age but then she said, "Right, now lick me." Again I had no choice.

It might have been 10 minutes or an hour but eventually she seemed to climax. As she relaxed her buttocks pressed down on my face and I began to suffocate. I wriggled but all she said, "I like that. You wriggling underneath me is a real turn on."

I was hoping that this was the end and I would be released and Charlotte would come and collect me. However, my companion stood up and again held the choker pulling me along the ground. I heard a chair creak as she sat down and then she pulled my face into her crotch. "Lick!" was all she said. I licked and this time it was even longer before she climaxed.

"It's been quite a long time for me," she said, "So I have a lot of catching up to do."

By now I was utterly exhausted but she seemed insatiable and twice more I made her come. Finally she closed the zip over my mouth again.

After her fourth orgasm (though it may well have been five) she said, "it's time for bed." With that she dragged upstairs. She took me to what I assume was the bathroom, sat me down and told me to pee. By then I was bursting and did as commanded.

She laid me across the bed but somehow secured my head to the headboard.

She was gone for a little while and then came and lay next to me in bed. She roughly rubbed me all over. "You have got such a lovely young body and you are going to give me so much pleasure." She opened the zip pushing her nipple into my mouth.

"Please," I gasped but she slapped me saying, "That better be the only word you say whilst you are here."

With that she closed the zip again and went to sleep.

Several times during the night she stirred and every time she did she mauled me. Although I say it was night I was not really sure what time of the day it was. I could not see anything.

Of course I hardly slept and when my companion woke up I was still very drowsy. I was toileted again and then brought back to bed.

"I know you can't fuck me with your chastity device on so we are going to try this," she said. She slipped something over my head. "This is a nice long dildo and you are going to fuck me with it. I find the problem with men is that they come far too quickly to satisfy me and with this you can keep going forever. The zip on your face mask is going to stay closed so this will just be fucking. I want to warn you that if you stop or slow down you will be suffocated again."

With this she pushed me down the bed and wrapped her legs round my head. She manoeuvred the dido inside her and I could hear her sighing. It must have been at least nine inches long. She then grabbed my hair forcing my head into her crotch. She tightened her legs around my head. I couldn't breathe. When I thought I might pass out she released her legs slightly.

"Now you know what to expect if you don't perform so you'd better fuck me," she said. I moved in and out with the dildo. Sometimes she said faster and sometimes she wanted me to slow down. I was totally exhausted but was afraid to stop. Eventually she came and I was released. I was gasping for breath.

I don't know how many times she had an orgasm that day. It seemed I had a 5 minute rest and then she wanted it again.

That night I slept better because I was simply exhausted.

The following day the same pattern was repeated and I wondered if Charlotte would ever pick me up or if I was to be trapped with this woman forever. I felt terrified. Suppose something had happened to Charlotte and no one knew where I was.

Eventually, I heard the doorbell ring and I heard Charlotte's voice. I almost cried.

Charlotte led me back to the car and put me in the boot. When we finally got home she took the rubber mask off and took me out of the harness. She said it was very late and the girls were in bed.

Charlotte practically carried me to the shower and showered me. On most occasions this might have been the most erotic thing that ever happened to me as Charlotte soaped me but I could not even manage an erection.

Eventually Charlotte took me into her room.

"I keep my promises," she said, "You can spend the night with me." I am ashamed to admit that all I could do is lie in bed crying. Charlotte comforted me by putting her breast in my mouth and I suckled it like a baby. "You are my brave boy," she said.

I fell into a fitful sleep but after a few short hours Charlotte woke me up and sent me back to my room before the girls woke up.

In some ways the next year was very eventful and in other ways it wasn't. I was getting older and my demands to take the chastity device grew louder but my dad always sided with Charlotte. She argued that I posed a greater risk now the girls were getting older and she pointed out to my dad that she had seen the way I looked at the girls (which was true). I realised that I would be wearing the device until I was independent and could find a place of my own.

By now I had left college and had started an apprenticeship in electronics. I worked hard to try to earn some money to be independent. I was good at the work and I was progressively getting paid more and I calculated in 2 years I could have a place of my own. Two years seemed like a very long time. The place where I worked had quite a lot of women employees and I was sometimes propositioned but I was terrified to get out with any of them in case any of them found out about the device and then I was confident that the whole factory would know. I bided my time.

Charlotte was still driving me crazy with lust and very occasionally I was invited to lick her which I did willingly. That guaranteed an erection for days and more sleepless night.

The second anniversary of wearing the device came and went.

Charlotte and my dad then announced that they were going on a four week cruise. By this time I was old enough to care for myself and the girls though still at school and college were independent. Before leaving Charlotte came into my room.

"I am going to leave the key to your chastity device with Willow in case there is an emergency. Although she is younger than you, I am leaving her in charge and you will exactly what she tells you. You have been quite difficult recently and if Willow tells me you have misbehaved I still have the photograph of you in the chastity device and I will make sure everyone at your office including your bosses gets a copy."

Willow was pretty merciless when Charlotte and my dad were away. I knew by now that she was sexually active and had been taking precautions since she was 18. Charlotte did not seem to mind. Like most parents Charlotte seemed to accept it would happen but as long as Willow was discrete there were no arguments. Willow's boyfriend had been round a couple of times but he had not stayed.

Whilst Charlotte and my dad were away Willow constantly tormented me. She told me how good sex was and how much her boyfriend enjoyed sex with her. It was a hot summer and both Willow and Sam wore little around the house and I was constantly aroused but could do nothing about it

What was worse they had me doing all the jobs so I washed, ironed, cleaned the house etc as well as cooked most of the meals.

However, there was a bright spot whilst Charlotte and my dad were away. There was a knock on the door. Mercifully I was fully dressed. The girls were upstairs and asked me to answer the door. I did and there was the most drop dead gorgeous woman you have ever seen.

"You must me David," she said. I blushed and stammered but no words would come out.

"I'm Rebecca," she smiled, "And I am here to see your sisters."

Finding my voice but tripping over my words, "They're not my real sisters." I rather uncharitably said but I shouted to Willow and Sam who came charging down stairs.

"Becky" they cried in unison, it's been years."

"I'm back for a couple of weeks with my mum so I thought I would call round to see you," Rebecca said.

Willow said to me, "Don't just stand there you ninny. Get Rebecca a drink."

Rebecca was obviously a few years older than both me and the girls and I offered her a drink but she settled for lemonade.

"You can go to your room now," Willow said. I went to be room and to be honest I still don't think I'd stopped blushing. Downstairs I heard the girls talking and laughing.

After a couple of hours Rebecca left and I went back down stairs.

"Who was that?" I asked.

As usual Willow got to the point, "Do you fancy her then?"

"Of course not! I just wondered who she was."

Over the next 2 days the girls teased me about the dreamy look I had when I thought of Rebecca. Bit by bit they told me the story. Charlotte and Rebecca's mum had been friends for ages. Although Rebecca was older she acted like a big sister to them. Rebecca and her mum moved out of the area and they more or less lost touch. Her mother then moved back into the area. Rebecca had been at University and then had got a high powered job which means she travelled a good deal. This was the first time they had seen her in ages.

"She hasn't got a boyfriend," chipped in Samantha.

I worked it out that if she had been to University and then got a job she must be at least 24 so I had no chance. Still, I could dream.

One evening when Charlotte and my dad were still away Willow shouted me to the phone. They were both going out and they were on the last minute (as usual).

"It's your dream girl," said Willow.

I didn't believe her but picked up the phone and it was Rebecca. I went into stammer mode.

"I'm sorry but this is very short notice but I have a couple of theatre tickets. I was going with a friend but she has cried off. I've asked Willow and Samantha but they are going out. I wondered if you were free?"

I stammered that I was and she said she would pick me up in 10 minutes. I had the fastest shower I had ever had and tried for the casual but smart look. I drowned myself in aftershave and deodorant.

There was a knock on the door and I ran downstairs almost tripping over my feet. Rebecca looked exquisite. She had a sports car! She really was the girl who had everything.

In the theatre we could not talk very much but she took me for a drink afterwards. By now I was getting over my nerves and we were almost having a conversation. I seemed to make her laugh.

She drove me home and as I was getting out of the car she pecked me on the cheek and said it would be nice to do this again in a few weeks when she was staying with her mum again. I practically floated into the house.

Needless to say I got the third degree off the girls the next day but I feigned nonchalance.

During the next 6 months I saw Rebecca a few more times. When I saw her it was not exactly a "date" but certainly on my part romance was blooming. In fact I would go as far as to say that I was falling in love with her.

However, I still did not think I had any chance with her. She was astonishingly beautiful, highly intelligent, rich and getting richer because of her job and critically 4 years older than me. Still I dreamed and I dreamed of her every night. Under normal circumstances I confess I would be masturbating but I couldn't!

Charlotte sensing the developing relationship did not call me into her room at all following her return from the cruise. This caused the sense of frustration to build up even more.

One night when Rebecca drove me home it was not a peck on the cheek she gave me but a lingering kiss on the mouth. I was in heaven but unfortunately my penis was in a chastity device and the pain became excruciating. Rebecca asked me what the matter was but I couldn't tell her and I made some excuses and went indoors.

The same thing happened a couple of weeks later when I saw Rebecca next.

I wriggled in my seat and Rebecca asked me what the problem was.

"Ever since I was eighteen Charlotte has made me wear a chastity device," I responded.

"That's more than 2 years," said Rebecca.

I nodded.

"Don't worry," she said, "I already knew. Your sisters told me when I came round last summer."

"And you don't mind?"

"Why should I mind?" asked Rebecca, "I've always wanted to marry a virgin."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You might want to marry me," I stammered.

"Why not? You're good looking, clever and you make me laugh. I think it would be fun."

"But you are so much older than me. Don't you mind?"

"Of course not. You're sweet."

I was so happy I almost cried.

Rebecca said, "Well. Are you going to ask me or do I have to ask you?"

"Please will you marry me?" I asked

"I would love to," she responded.

We kissed passionately and I again began to wriggle in my seat. "But that thing stays on until we are married."

I readily agreed.

The next six months went by in a whirl. My dad was delighted that I was getting married. Charlotte too seemed happy. Even Willow and Samantha seemed pleased.

Rebecca had few family members. Her father had died when she was quite young. Her mother had never remarried and had brought Rebecca up by herself. I met Rebecca's mum on a couple of occasions. She was older than I thought late 40s or perhaps early fifties. I will be kind and say that she was a stout lady. She was not overly attractive but perhaps I was just comparing her to Charlotte. However, she seemed nice enough and seemed to welcome me as a son-in-law.

We agreed that initially we would live with Rebecca's mum. Although I would have preferred a house by ourselves Rebecca said that she would continue working away a good deal until she was able to establish her career and me and her mum would be company for each other. She also said that buying a house at this stage was premature and we should wait until she was settled into a career and we would know where we were living.