Step Son in Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed that Rebecca would talk to Charlotte about the key for the chastity device. She reported back that the conversation had gone well and that Charlotte would hand over the key on our wedding day.

The night before our wedding I could not sleep. I fantasised about what it would be like to have sex with Rebecca. Would she want to lie on top or for the first time would she let me lie on top? Better still would she kneel in front of me and give me a blow job understanding that once I came inside I would come almost straight away. These fantasies kept me awake all night.

Our wedding itself was a low key affair. We married in the afternoon and then had a meal at a lovely restaurant with only a handful of guests. We had decided against an evening event, not least because I wanted to get my new bride into bed.

I saw Charlotte and Rebecca having a quiet conversation and then Charlotte took something out of her handbag and gave it to Rebecca. Not long to wait now. I found it so hard to be pleasant to people when all I wanted to do was to get home and rip Rebecca's clothes off.

Everything was finally over. We had had a few drinks and so we got a taxi home. Sadly, Rebecca's mother shared the taxi with us. We were going to stay at her house so it would have been churlish to refuse.

Although it was quite early when we arrived at Rebecca's mum's house I wanted to go to bed straight away.

Rebecca looked at me disdainfully and said, "I'm going out. I don't fuck little boys."

"What do you mean?" I stammered.

"You didn't really think I was going to fuck you. For the time being at least I am happy to be married to you until I get fed up of you. I quite fancy the thought of a little boy licking me, particularly if I have been screwing someone else. As far as I am concerned the chastity device stays on. So, tomorrow morning when I get back you can have your first experience of licking me out."

Rebecca put her coat on and started to go out.

"Incidentally, if you are thinking about divorce already then you will have to explain to everyone why you could not consummate the marriage. That will be fun for you."

With that she was gone.

I slumped onto the settee. Rebecca's mum came and sat next to me I thought to comfort me.

"I want to renew old acquaintanceships," she said "It's been a long time."

"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"Don't you remember that wonderful weekend we had a year or two ago? Don't worry; Rebecca is happy to share you when she's not here."

Then I realised who she was.

"Now, let's start out as we mean to go on," she said producing a harness from behind the settee.