Stepdad Carl Pt. 03

Story Info
Dad and I Play with each other.
1.1k words
4.59
22.2k
21

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly got over him, his cock held straight out so I could get it in my mouth. When my tongue made contact he took in a breath, my lips kissed his cock slit, his uncut cock was amazing, his knob so spongy, yet so hard at the same time. I gently sucked the mans knob into my mouth, my tongue lathered his knob with saliva, his cock continued to pour out more and more precum.

I slowly took in more and more of the man's cock, I got about three quarters and I could take no more, my mouth and throat filled to maximum capacity. I sucked down sliding my tongue on the base of his huge penis, I slowly started to slide up and down the man's huge tool his balls shifted, rolled in their sack, his cock swelled, his knob hardened.

His cock flooded the inside of my mouth with his wonderful seed, I quickly swallowed as it poured out of him. It had to be seven full streams of cum that he shot into me. It had been weeks, almost a whole month since the last time he had sex with another person. I held his cock in my mouth till his orgasm subsided. I licked the mans cock clean not a drop of cum would be lost.

I sat there between his legs, my hand still holding on to his magnificent cock still totally erect, rock hard actually still throbbing in my hand, I had to see if I could suck out another load out of this man. I slowly started to stroke his cock the precum quickly started to flow, his knob bubbling up with so much clear fluid for me to taste and savour.

Dad laid there, never moved a muscle, finally his eyes opened as I took his beautiful cock back into my mouth.

"Tommy you have one talented mouth on you." Dad said to me lacing his hands behind his head.

I simply smiled at the man, mouth full of cock, hand filled with balls and the base of the man's huge tool. My hand and mouth in perfect motion together, stroking his lovely cock, I wanted no I needed more of his wonderful seed. Dad grabbed my head on each side, holding me in place and his hips went into action.

He would fuck my mouth, he was gentle but he took what he needed, he pushed me to take more of his huge cock, soon I would be able to take it all. Dad fed me his huge cock, I wanted his load so badly, his balls started to stir, his cock swelled, he was on the edge. I gently sucked down harder, moving my tongue on the base of his huge cock. His cock responded to my stimulation, Dad fed me cum injection number two, his load much less than the first but still a good amount of seed fed to me.

I licked his cock clean, none of his wonderful cum would be wasted, I would swallow it all, I licked till no more came out, his cock slowly deflated, it felt so nice in my hand even soft.

"Need a break Son don't think I can shoot another load just yet, need a few minutes to get my batteries recharged." Dad said smiling at me.

I got up and got us a bottle of water, I needed to wash the semen residue out of my mouth. When I came back into his bedroom he was still laid out, his cock arching upward, seems he was ready for more action. I handed him a water, sitting on the middle of the bed him laid out naked his cock slowly coming back to life.

My own cock throbbed in my underwear, I quickly removed them sitting there naked beside Dad, he reaches over and grabs a hold of my cock, it throbs and pours out so much precum. I had never had anyone ever touch my cock, I was the only one who had ever played with my cock. Dad gently stroked it, he leaned up to get a better look at it.

Dam Son you have a nice cock, I've seen it in the shower and watching you stroke one out, but to actually hold it, touch it feels so good. Dad laid me back and hovered over me, his hands all over my body, he laid on top of me his cock on my cock, his chest on mine. Dad was grinding his cock against mine, then he leans in and kisses me, right on the lips.

His kiss so gentle, his lips so soft, he has me moaning, I have never been kissed like this before. He kissed my neck sucked my earlobes, licked that spot on your neck that sends shivers down your spine. My own hands were pulling him towards me, holding him tightly to my own body. I wanted him in me, I wanted his seed in my hole.

I would have to stretch it before I could ever take a cock of his size and length. Dad kissed and licked me all over, from my nipples to my ribs, kissing my groin area making me moan. Dad licked my cock base to tip, it felt incredible, he sucked my balls into my mouth rolling them, tongue bathing them, I was so close to orgasm it was incredible.

Dad could see it in my eyes and facial expressions, I was close and my cock would explode soon. He expertly took my cock into his mouth, swallowing it to the base, he did not choke he did not gag, his tongue darted out to lick my balls that were now tight to my penis. He sucked down then started to stroke my cock with his mouth and throat, I could not take much more of this, my cock ached my balls needed to be drained.

Dad increased the suction, his strokes longer, my cock reacted, it blew a massive load, my balls ached as it shot, my cock never seemed to stop pouring it all out, my body convulsed, my toes pulled in tight, my hands pulled at the comforter, my legs seized up.

"Oh yes Dad suck it for me, oh Yes do that, Dad, Fuck! Oh Dad, Dad please. DAD." I screamed as my cock blasted out the pent up load I had been storing up.

Dad swallowed most of my load, his plan was to share my load with me, once he released my aching cock, he lip locked with me slowly feeding me the cum I had never tasted before, my own.