All Comments on 'Stepdad Carl Pt. 16'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story is beyond saving

What started as a story about the love between a grieving man and his caring stepson has just gone downhill fast. Once Tommy left for college, then Timmy was introduced (illogical match for Carl), then Tommy began treating Billy like his old toilet paper, and then they hook up with previously not just straight but actually homophobic bikers and fall deeply in love in 2 days, there was no saving it.

Now the illogical twist that Billy’s hyper religious parents forgive him and embrace him - all because Carl and Billy’s dad used to secretly fuck like bunnies even on his wedding day to Billy’s mom!! WTF?! This isn’t even a story about Tommy and Carl anymore so I think that explains why there are no reader comments for the last many chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES