Stepdad Carl Pt. 17

Story Info
Billy's parents come by for dinner Scott and I plan ahead.
3.3k words
4.42
4.6k
4
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dishes were done we decided on a trivia game, we would play two teams Billy Darren his Dad and Mom, against the rest of us. Billy was a really good trivia player so we would have a hard time to win. The game went well, got them all talking and it broke the ice between them all, Billy's team worked together he was determined to win. Scott and I sat on the floor leaned against each other, Scott his arms around me holding me close to him.

We had a few drinks, good conversation, lots of laughter and we all got to know each other, Billy's parents were fun to be with. Timmy sat in front of Dad's recliner his back on Dad's legs his hands massaging his feet, he really did love Dad by the looks of it. Billy's parents seemed to be closer, even kissing when they got a question right.

Tomorrow being a holiday we decided to get together once again, Barbra and John would come by tomorrow we would do a pot luck of sorts, she wanted to contribute to the meal offering to bring different dishes. John and Dad talked, John thanked Dad for calling him on how they were treating their son.

Barbra and I decided on what we would have for dinner tomorrow night, Timmy and I would make the main course she would bring dessert to compliment the meal we planned. I could not get over how nice it was to talk to this lady she really was a nice person. Scott and Darren grabbed a beer and joined Dad and John in the sitting room, talking sports and politics.

Timmy Barbra and I joined the men in the sitting room Timmy in front of Dad, me in front of Scott on the floor, Barbra by her husband. We enjoyed more conversation John and Barbra deciding it was time to go home. We all hugged shook hands and all looked forward to dinner tomorrow night. Scott and I cleaning up then heading for bed, Darren and Billy too. All of us exhausted from the day and the lack of sleep.

Scott was very tired but the man was also boned up, he was all over me, I was tired but never to tired to make love with this man. Scott would try to be quieter tonight he did not want Dad calling him on it the next morning. I had Scott lay on the bed naked, I instructed him that his hands were to stay above his head, laced under his head. His legs to be spread like I had him tied up and I was in control of him, Scott was intrigued. I started with his feet, the man so ticklish, I kissed licked and sucked every spot imaginable on his feet.

Then his ankles, to his calves to his knee caps his inner thighs, Scott would cringe, his toes curling when I hit sensitive spots on him trying to keep as silent as possible. I kissed and licked past his cock and balls, he was disappointed that I had not stopped to lick him there, I licked his pubic area, to his abs, his navel, I circled my tongue around it, gently poking my tongue in.

"Oh Fuck Tommy you're driving me nuts here." Scott said out loud.

I burst out laughing I knew Dad would call him on that one tomorrow, I continued upward, to his ribs to his nipples, I sucked them pulling them taut. Scott was having a hard time to keep quiet, I played with his nipples his cock dripped precum like a geyser. Scott pointed out that all that precum would go to waste. I continued on, I licked his neck, nibbling on his earlobes.

I knew almost all of Scott's sensitive spots, his earlobes drove him crazy, I sucked them ran my tongue over them. I kissed his face, his forehead, his nose, his cheeks close to his lips, I held my hand over his eyes, lapped up the precum he had deposited and fed it to him. I let him see again as I kissed him slowly rolling us over so he was now on top of me.

I needed this man inside me and I needed him in me now, I pulled my legs in, lubed him up, slapped some on my ass, pulled him in close. His cock pointed at my hole, Scott teased me rubbing his cock along my butt crack, gently pressing his cock to my hole but not breaching it. The man knew how to tease me, drive me to the edge, make me want to scream his name to make me cum.

"Scott Babe please I need you in me so badly." I said very quietly.

"What Babe I did not hear you?" Scott teased me.

I looked at him, he could tell I wanted it and I wanted him in me now.

"Scott Babe shove that big cock in me now before I wake the entire household." I said very loudly so they would all hear me.

Scott smiled and laughed, cause he knew my Dad would give him a hard time about making me yell out. I did not have to beg for very long, Scott gave it to me and the man knew how to please me. Scott pounded me, he knew what I liked and what would make me cum hands free. He and I shot our loads at the same time, my ass muscles tightened on his cock, Scott slammed back in me, his cock flooding my hole with his warm white wet cum.

"Oh Fuck Tommy, Yes Take My Load Babe." Scott screamed as his cock filled me full of his cum.

I could hear the other guys in the other rooms laugh as Scott screamed out loud, Scott collapsed on my chest, we laid there till my cum liquified and needed to be cleaned up. I got up got a washcloth cleaned us up then went and unloaded in the washroom. When I came back in Scott was out, the man exhausted wiped out, I snuggled in close to him.

"Love you Babe." Scott mumbled to me.

"Love you too Scott." I told him kissing his cheek.

Scott and I slept till nine, both of us tired from the long day before, he and I would have to go shopping for groceries and wine today. Scott had some calls to make for his work, I had a few things I needed to get done for University. Billy and Darren planned to go visit his Mom and Dad, they wanted time alone with his parents so they could get to know Darren that much better.

Dad and Timmy would come shopping with us, they both needing things at the supermarket, we had a good time, it was nice to have Dad and Timmy alone with just us, I got to see how close Dad and Timmy had become with each other. We decided to stop for ice cream, we were ordering when who should show up but Billy Darren and his Mom and Dad, we all sat and talked, it really was nice to be able to chat with Barbra now, she was so nice to all of us now.

Scott and I had to get home we both had things to get done and I had to get dinner on or we would not be eating tonight. I quickly got dinner in the oven, I had some recommended reading I needed to get through, Scott on the phone with work he had to get done.

We would have pot roast with roasted potatoes, and mixed vegetables, a side salad, Barbra would bring desert, homemade apple pies with home made ice cream, one of her specialties, she would have Billy help her so John and Darren could get to know each other. So Billy and she could reconnect, them being apart to much, she missing her Son and the connection they used to have.

Scott came out frustrated seems things at work were not going well without him there, he may have to cut his visit short. Scott took a seat at the island on one of the bar stools, I went behind him and gently massaged his shoulders.

"Tell me what happened, I'm a good listener and I give great advice, if you're to stressed I can suck the stress right out of you." I said to him kissing his neck.

Scott unloaded it all, one of his office staff was causing trouble with the woman in charge while Scott was out, it was stress Scott did not need and neither did the woman in charge.

"Call a virtual meeting, sit them down, let the troublemaker know that the woman you put in charge is in charge like it or not, and If you have to return early from your vacation her services would no longer be needed in your office and company." I told him looking in his eyes kissing him as I finished.

"You Babe are right, I will settle this right now, give me a few minutes to straighten this out then I can relax with you." Scott said to me.

Scott called the woman in charge had her bring the trouble maker in, he in no uncertain terms told her if this continued he would be back in the office tomorrow but she would not be needed anymore. There was a whole lot of tears, but Scott had gotten his point across, the trouble would end now. He chatted with Debra the woman in charge for a bit, telling her if the other one caused any trouble to call right away he would be on the next plane home.

I heard him hang up, I gently knocked and walked in, I could see Scott was frustrated, but it seemed to have solved the issue at hand.

"Are you okay Scott cause I know of a way to relieve this stress you have all built up in your whole body, I will gently suck it out of you." I said carefully removing his pants.

Scott smiled his hands behind his head, he would let me relieve him of all the stress work had given him. I took the man's semi erect cock deep inside my mouth my tongue lapping the underside of his pole, I sucked down and stroked his cock with my mouth, I grabbed his balls and rolled them, my middle finger massaging his hole.

I knew all the ways to make this man cum, Scott laid there this grin on his face, the contorted facial expressions as I hit the right spots on him.

"Oh Babe Yes do that, Oh Yes Right there, Harder, Mmm I'm so close Babe, here it comes Oh Tommy Fuck Yes." Scott screamed out thinking we were alone.

Scott filled me full of his wonderful seed, the feeling of having a man pump his cum in your wanting mouth, I savoured his load, swallowing some of it, going to share part of it with him for the first time.

I placed my lips to his, Scott's tongue went in to tongue my mouth getting a huge surprise, part of his own load he had just pumped into me. Scott's eyes opened wide then closed as he sucked what he could out of my mouth, he and I snowballed his load.

Scott rolled us over holding me down, looking in my eyes, kissing my lips.

"Did I tell you I love you today Babe?" Scott asked me.

"No I am pretty sure you did not as a matter a fact." I said to him smiling.

"Well I do Love you very very much, after you graduate I want you to move in with me, I want to marry you one day." Scott said to me.

"Really Scott you have to know I love you more than anything in this whole world, I would love to come live with you once I finish university, but I want a real proposal, on your knee with a ring the whole nine yards, but not yet not till we are both ready." I told Scott.

"Babe I will do it all for you I Love You so much it hurts to be away from you." Scott told me a tear in his eye.

"Hurts for me too, but we have to make the most of the time we have now, till spring break before we will be together again." I told Scott pulling him in for a kiss.

"You two going to make out all day in there, think dinner is burning out here." Darren said to us.

Oh darn I forgot about the pot roast, I rolled us over, Scotts cock still out his pants on the floor. I charged into the kitchen, Billy was checking the roast it was fine Darren trying to tease us. Dad smiling as Scott came out of the bedroom.

"You're a loud one Son." Dad said laughing.

Scott so red faced came up to me and buried his face in my chest.

"Dad be nice to Scott you're embarrassing him, not his fault I can make the man scream and shout." I told my Dad.

Scott grabbed the guys a beer, they would go relax in the sitting room while Billy, Timmy and I got the rest of the dinner ready, Billy set the table, Timmy got the salad ready.

"Babe they are picking on me again." Scott yelled from the sitting room.

I walked in and straddled Scott.

"You guys leave my man alone, not his fault his body is very sensitive and I like to make him scream and shout." I said to Scott kissing him.

"Thanks for the help Babe Love You." Scott said as I tried to get up, him holding me on him.

"Your welcome, be careful I may make you scream right here and right now." I told him tickling him and kissing him.

"So good to see you two so happy together Son, Scott." Dad said to us.

"Thanks Dad love this guy so much." I said to him.

" I can tell you both are in love with each other, I also see it with Billy and Darren, so nice that you two met these two guys." Dad said to us.

"These two guys saved both Billy and I three times, he is my knight, but I like him with no armor nothing at all on actually, Mmm naked." I said to them kissing Scott as he turned bright red.

"Dinner remember dinner Tommy? It's not make out time that was before when Scott was screaming remember." Timmy said to us.

Scott hid his face red and so embarrassed, I kissed him then got up, I had to get this done or we would not be eating anytime soon. As I got up Barbra and John came in, we brought dessert in the kitchen the ice cream in the freezer.

"So glad we did this, so good to see both you and John again." I said pulling Barbra in for a hug.

Scott came in the kitchen about to grab a beer for John and the rest, he pulled Barbra in for a hug as well telling her it was great to see her again.

"Wine Barbra? I think I will have one as well, white right? Timmy wine? Billy?" I asked them.

"Yes please Tommy thank you so much." Barbra told me.

Not sure what it was but I had such a connection with Barbra now, she and I could be best friends I was sure of it, we sat talked drank our wine, swapped recipes, talked gardening, talked men, told her how Billy and I had met Scott and Darren. Scott came in to grab more beer for the guys, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

I could see it was still all so new for Barbra to see two men show affection for each other, but she would try to keep an open mind. She and I Billy and Timmy chatted till the roast was ready, she helped me get it in the platter, making it look all pretty for the table. Dad would get the privilege to carve it at the table for us, we got them all seated it was nice to have all of them at the table.

"A toast to our family, our extended family, our lovers and friends." I toasted to them all.

All of us ate like we had not eaten in days, they all loved how I had cooked the pot roast, Barbra wanted detailed recipe on how it was done. Billy and Darren got up and cleared after dinner, Scott and I would go put the food away so it would not spoil. I told Timmy to sit this time he was off tonight, we would get it all done.

Scott and I did more kissing than anything else, if he was not touching me, he was kissing me, the man insatiable. I pressed him to the cupboards and wrapped my arms around him, I gently kissed the man, he was such a great guy.

"How did I get so lucky to meet such a great guy like you Scott?" I asked him.

"I was wondering that myself Babe, I really do wonder how you met such a great guy like me." He said laughing.

"You do know I love you very very much." I told Scott pulling him in for a kiss.

"You do know I love you very very much as well Babe." Scott told me.

Scott and I lip locked in the kitchen, Barbra came in at first not saying anything.

"Nice to see you two so in love, I can see it in Billy as well, he worships Darren, and Darren him as well. Happy for all four of you, glad your Dad straightened us out we would have missed all of this." Barbra said hugging Scott and I.

"Pie I came in here to serve the pie." Barbra said laughing.

"We are as well so happy we both got to know you and John so well in the last few days, we look forward to spending more time with the both of you before we leave and when we are in town again." I said to her hugging her.

Scott pulled us both in holding us together as Dad walked in.

"Be careful Barbra that one is a screamer, tends to yell alot too." Dad said poking fun at Scott.

Scott being Scott turned every shade of red, hiding his face in my chest. Barbra not sure what that was all about.

"I'll tell you later Barbra." I said to her.

"No you will not Tommy." Scott said raising his voice.

"Yes Barbra just like that, but more secluded, Tommy and Scott alone in their room." Dad said to her.

"A screamer is he?" Barbra said to Dad.

Scott so embarrassed, his head on my chest his face bright red.

"It's your Son's fault not mine, I never made a peep before I met him." Scott said pulling me in for a kiss.

"Pie did someone say dessert? Homemade pie with homemade ice cream am I right?" Dad asked.

"You are right Carl, fresh apples, and home made ice cream." Barbra said to us.

We got dessert plated up and we all ate some more, I swear I would explode if I ate one more bite of anything right now. The pie incredible, I had never tasted anything so good, Scott looked at me rubbing his belly.

"Babe I have to go back home, I eat like this every night this week I will put on fifty pounds." Scott said laughing.

We all talked laughed had a great time, John and Barbra headed home early, John having to work tomorrow. We all hugged saying goodbye, planning to meet up before Billy and I had to go. After they left Scott and I sat on the sofa together, Darren and Billy at the other end, Timmy sitting with Dad in his recliner.