Stepdaddy Issues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stepson nodded and opened his legs even further.

"I've wanted it for a while, daddy," Barry confessed, "You have no idea how many nights I spent fingering myself imagining it's you, fucking me with your cock."

Stavros let himself collapse over the boy, stopping himself on the mattress with his elbow, and bringing his sweaty face right in front of Barry's. The text conversations he had with his stepson as an anonymous stranger hinted that he would like that. And he did - the boy buried his face in his stepfather's pubes and started inhaling immediately. It took a bit before Stavros could even pull him away from his sweaty armpit.

"You are a nasty boy, my son," he whispered before kissing Barry again, tasting a little bit of his own sweat on his lips. For some reason, kissing him felt so electrifying and sexual. Barry kissed him back and pulled his body closer, allowing Stavros to slowly start pushing his cockhead against the virgin hole.

Barry moaned softly as his stepfather's tip stretched him. The feeling was so amazing Stavros had a very hard time controlling himself, gripping the sheets under him to keep from just ramming it all inside. Barry's anus was giving in slowly, accepting the thick cockhead inch by inch.

It was a little painful at first for Barry, but Stavros was gentle, and so the boy had time to adjust to every inch. Soon, he began to feel something different from pain. The feeling of being filled with an amazing, mature cock of his hunk of a stepdad. His body liked the new sensation so much that it surprised Barry. It was as if he was born to be a slut.

"You're doing good," Stavros took a break from his playfully strict tone - making sure it wasn't too overwhelming for his stepson - as he held Barry closer, whispering into his ear while pushing his cock inside, "Very, very good. Fuck, Barry, you have no idea how good you feel around my cock... It's almost all inside... Hang in there..."

Barry only responded in lustful whimpers. In a couple moments, Barry felt Stavros's hairy balls rubbing on his asscheeks. He couldn't believe his stepdad was able to push that amazing monster in! It made him feel strangely proud to be able to take such a big cock and he couldn't wait anymore to start pleasuring his stepdaddy.

Barry's hands took initiative and pulled on Stavros's back. His stepdad nearly collapsed but managed to keep his balance while kneeling on the bed, while Barry started thrusting back against the thick cock filling his ass. Stavros couldn't believe his eyes - Barry, who's never been fucked in his life, was fucking himself on his cock like a pro!

"You must have been preparing for this moment well, huh?" Stavros went back to his dominating tone, "You probably have a big, big toy in your room."

"Not... not as big as yours... dad..."

He started thrusting back, helping Barry with getting as much cock as he needed. And did the boy need a lot... Soon, Stavros started sweating more and more, dripping onto the sheets, being worn out by the young man's energy. It was hard to keep up at his age - but he wasn't one to give up easily!

Knowing it was safe to do so, he started fucking Barry a little more roughly. He pinned him to the mattress so the boy had to stay in place - not that he would move if he had a chance to. Then, he started thrusting faster and faster, showing Barry that he could easily match his energy. It felt like an intense workout, but both of them were enjoying it.

Barry felt hornier than he ever did as the cock kept stretching his asshole to the limit, sliding in and out with ease now. His prostate was getting the ride of its life and he couldn't believe how much better the real thing was than a finger or a dildo. And sure, in his fantasies, Stavros was an amazing lover - but he never imagined him to be this amazingly rough and domineering! Tables turned quickly and he could barely keep up as his stepfather kept penetrating him over and over with a newfound prowess.

Stavros's sweaty balls kept slapping Barry's behind and sweaty sounds echoed through the room, along with the moans and grunts of the two men who had all the time in the world to bring the strongest orgasms out of each other. The bed creaked and the blanket slid off the bed and onto the floor as the rhythm of Stavros' thrusting kept shaking the bed. It was the nastiest scene in Stavros' bedroom ever experienced and both men already knew that this wasn't the last time they were having sex. They couldn't possibly miss out on more of this...

No, that wouldn't do. Both of them knew that what they did was nasty and wrong. But that was also what drove them forward and what made the fucking so electric and hot. They gazed into each other's eyes, not saying much anymore, just riding the wave of forbidden feelings and seeing where it would take them.

"I don't think I can hold on much longer, Barry," Stavros whispered, his voice trembling, "Do you... do you want me to..."

"Yeah, dad," Barry nodded eagerly, "But not like this. Turn around... please."

Stavros did as his stepson asked, slowly stopping and rolling to the side - his dick still deep inside his son. Barry awkwardly but swiftly climbed on top of his stepdad and faced him as he sat on his cock.

"Oh fuck," Stavros groaned as his stepson took all of his dick with ease, teasing his sensitive cockhead.

"Yeah," Barry sighed before slowly going up and down on his stepfather's cock, "Like this, daddy. Breed me. Breed me hard."

Stavros grabbed his stepson by his hips to help him balance, but Barry didn't need it. He was fully focused on satisfying his stepdad. His eyes were looking down, taking in the view of Stavros's muscled, hairy chest and his eyes, watching him with pleasant surprise as he bounced up and down on his cock.

"Yeah... keep it up, boy," Stavros moaned, "I'm almost there... Almost there! Ungh!!"

Stavros closed his eyes and thrust upwards as he felt his pent-up load finally release. He almost forgot how intense it could feel to cum inside somebody like that. His cock was helpless against the strong grip of Barry's inner muscles and shot a thick load - it was as if he didn't even cum that day at all. He felt his whole body deflate as he bred his stepson, rewarding him with his load after the amazing fucking he gave him.

Barry couldn't quite feel Stavros's cum inside him, but he could feel the final throb of his cock and more importantly the expression on his face. The fact that he had his stepfather's cum inside him almost pushed him over the edge immediately. He knew he needed to release as well, before his body burst.

Luckily, Stavros was there for him. His strong hand wrapped around the boy's cock and started stroking it quickly. He used his free hand to help Barry balance as he stroked him, looking up into his eyes with a proud smile.

"Come for daddy, Barry," he continued with the dirty talk as he milked Barry's dick, "You've more than earned it. Come all over your daddy's chest, son."

"Fuck!" Barry whimpered and finally came.

The shots started shooting out of his cock with a powerful force, hitting the bedrest behind Stavros and splashing all over his face. Stavros immediately closed his eyes as he saw the impressive amount of Barry's cum, not wanting to get it in the eye. He managed to avoid that, but he still received an enormous shower of cum all over his beard and his hairy chest. It took Barry a couple more shots to finish off his very loud orgasm.

"Damn..." Barry said, panting, as he watched his stepfather, who lay there painted by Barry's cum, his slowly softening cock still deep inside him, "Sorry about that..."

"No need to be sorry, Barry," Stavros chuckled, wiping the cum from his eye area, "That was... crazy."

"Yeah... it was," Barry said, feeling the orgasm slowly fading. His mind started to fill with fear - now that the orgasm was over, he was hoping his stepfather didn't have second thoughts. He knew firsthand how unpleasant the post-nut clarity could be.

"Did you like it?" the boy said sheepishly.

"Did I like it?" Stavros asked, "Boy, I haven't... fucked like this in ages. I just hope I didn't hurt you in the process."

"No," Barry shook his head, "No. Of course, you didn't."

Barry slowly lifted his behind, sliding off Stavros's cock and dripping a couple drops of cum out of his ass. Even though he just came and his ass hurt a little bit, it was still so erotic knowing he had Stavros's load inside him. Exhausted, he lay next to Stavros, pushing against his hairy body. The smell of his sweat was so familiar and comforting...

"Do you think things are gonna be weird now?" he asked, turning to his content stepfather lying next to him.

Stavros turned to him. He still knew that what they did was messed up. But he also couldn't help but smile. For years, their relationship had been so cold and distant. This was the exact opposite of that. For some reason, Stavros felt content and confident. He reached out to gently stroke Barry's hair as he looked at him.

"Why would it be weird?" he asked.

Barry shrugged.

"I don't know... People usually don't do things like this with their stepdads. Don't get me wrong, this was super fucking hot. It's just... I'd hate to fuck things up with you, that's all."

Stavros looked at his stepson for a while, before rolling over. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer. Barry suddenly felt safe and content, it was like Stavros's arms squeezed all the nervousness out of him.

"Did you already forget what I told you today?" Stavros said in a gentle tone, "Nothing is going to change the way I feel about you. Ever."

Barry smiled and slowly nodded.

"Okay, dad..."

"I love you, son," Stavros said warmly.

"Me too, dad," Barry whispered.

They stood like that for a bit, happy and content, letting the warm feelings wash over them as they enjoyed the afterglow. The happy, silent moment lasted for a few minutes before Barry spoke up again.

"Do you mind if I sleep in your bed?"

He felt Stavros shrug behind him. He also felt a little twitch in Stavros's dick as he pushed against his back.

"If I let you, I expect you to help me out with my morning wood, boy."

Barry laughed, feeling content for the first time in a long time.

"Your house, your rules, dad."

12