Stepdaughter and her Son Pt. 07

Story Info
Catching Zoe with another woman.
3.2k words
4.6
4k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional based on some basic facts. It does contain incest, so if that does not interest you, please do not read. I don't condone incest in real life, I use it for adult entertainment only. All characters are at least 18 years old.

I had some personal business to take care of near the city where Zoe and Zack lived so I contacted Zoe to let her know that I would be coming over to say hi and to take them out to dinner. Zoe responded that she was going to be working late, but Zack would want to go out and eat.

I stopped by there place and Zack was waiting for me. We went out and had a nice dinner. The restaurant we ate at had a movie theater in the same complex and Zack asked if we could go see a movie that he wanted to see. I said, "Okay, I'll let your mom know that we'll be back later than expected."

I sent a text to Zoe, and Zoe responded, "Okay great, have fun!"

We walked over to the theatre and found out that the movie that Zack wanted to see was very popular and was 'sold-out'. Zack being bummed out said, "I guess we'll be home early now," as he sighed.

We got in my car and headed to Zoe and Zack's place. As we walked up to the house, we saw the lights on. Zack said, "My mom must be home already," with a puzzled look on his face.

Zack looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Maybe your mom got off work on time."

As Zack opened the front door, both of us saw women's clothes strewn all over the floor, as there was dresses, bras and thongs scattered everywhere. I looked at Zack and whispered, "I think your mom has a special visitor," and winked at him.

Zack had a grin on his face and whispered back, "Let's sneak up on them and see what they're doing."

I nodded back as we slowly walked through the house not knowing where they were. Then, we heard moaning coming from upstairs, so we proceeded up the stairway and headed down the hall to Zoe's bedroom.

When we got to the door, which was cracked half way open, we peeked in to see Zoe and a Black woman in the '69' position, munching on each other's cunts. Zack gasped but covered his mouth so the sound wouldn't travel. I smiled and quietly whispered, "Let's watch for a while and see what happens."

Zack gave me the 'thumbs-up' signal and smiled.

Zoe and the other woman were so engrossed with their oral activity that they could not detect our presence. The both of them were moaning and sighing as they loudly slurped and licked each other's crotches. This went on for many minutes when the other woman, who was on the bottom, yelled out, "Oh fuck Zoe, I'm going to cum!"

Sure enough, we could see her body start to shake and shudder, then she blurted loudly, "I'm cumming!"

Zoe kept her face in her crotch as the woman orgasmed. The woman bucked and tried to arch her back but was pinned by Zoe's body. When the woman settled down and started to relax, Zoe got off of her and said, "Wow, that was a powerful orgasm," as she rolled to the side of the woman.

The woman said in a soft voice, "Yes, that was a great orgasm..." as she drifted off to sleep.

Zoe gathered herself and sat up and ran her hands through her hair on her head and sighed. Zack slowly walked in with his index finger over his mouth giving his mom the 'shish' signal. Zoe saw him and jumped up and whispered, "What are you doing home?"

Zack walked over to Zoe and hugged her and said, "The movie that I wanted to see was 'sold-out' so we came home."

Zoe said, "Where's Ken?"

I stepped in from the doorway and said, "I'm right here."

Zoe said, "How much did you guys see?"

I said, "We saw enough to know that you both enjoy eating pussy," as I chuckled.

Zack said, "Who is this woman?," as she was still passed out.

Zoe said, "She is a co-worker of mine, Brianna."

Zack asked, "How long have you two been having sex?"

Zoe said, "Only for about a week. It was through different conversations that we've had that has led us to this."

Zack said, "Well mom, watching you has gotten me really horny, I want to fuck."

I said, "I don't mind watching."

Zoe hesitantly said, "Oh, okay."

Zoe laid down back on the bed and Zack stripped naked very quickly and climbed on top of his mom. I sat down in the big chair that was up against the wall to watch the incest sex show.

Zack's cock was already rock hard, sticking out it's full 8" and 2 1/2" in diameter with it's bulging veins running throughout. Of course any 18 year old kid gets excited over some of the simplest sexual situations, but watching his mom in a '69' with another woman totally turned him on.

There was no foreplay here, Zack immediately guided his big cock towards Zoe's pussy, (which was dripping wet from the oral she was getting from Brianna), and pushed it in slowly. Zoe grunted a bit as she was impaled by Zack's big penis. Zack let out a big sigh as he penetrated deep into his mom's wet cunt. Zoe said, "Oh my, I love your big cock in my pussy, Zack."

Zack was so turned he started to hammer his cock forcefully in and out of Zoe's twat. Zoe yelped, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, Zack!"

The bed was shaking from the vigorous fucking that Zack was giving his mom to the point that it woke Brianna up from her slumber. Brianna sits up and said, "What in the world is going on here?"

Zack was too much into fucking his mom and didn't hear Brianna. Zoe was enjoying the hard fucking she was getting from her son, she didn't hear Brianna either. They were in their own world of sexual lust that nothing was going to interrupt them.

I said, from the chair, "Hi Brianna, my name is Ken, I'm Zoe's 'stepfather', not legally, but I'm married to her mother, and Zoe is being fucked by Zack, Zoe's son," as I chuckled.

Brianna looked at me with a 'shocked' expression and said, "What did you just say?!"

I said, "I think you heard right, Zoe is being fucked by her son, Zack."

Brianna said, "Oh my fucking god."

I said, "I know it's taboo and all that, but they do it all the time."

Brianna said, "So you've seen them do this before?"

I said, "Oh yes, in fact I've had sex with the both of them too."

Brianna said, "Wow, what have I stepped into here?"

I said, "Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, Zoe has an insatiable appetite for sex and always finds ways to find partners."

Brianna said, "It's no wonder that she seduced me too."

I said, "Yes, she'll go after anyone if she has the 'urge', male, female or 'other' type of being."

Brianna said, "Well she did give me a fantastic orgasm."

Meanwhile Zack and Zoe were still fucking wildly making animalistic noises and sounds. Then, Zack quickly pulled out of Zoe's pussy and said, "Mom I'm going to fuck you in the ass now."

Zoe grabbed her legs and spread them wide and pulled back to expose her brown flower. Zack moved in and pressed the fat head of his big cock in Zoe's anus. The thick, slimy pussy juice on Zack's cock was more than enough lube to perform anal sex.

Zack shoved his big thick cock into Zoe's butt hole which caused her to squeal from the sudden pressure she felt in her backside. Zoe grunted as she felt her rectum being filled by Zack's huge penis. Zoe let out a moan and said, "Oh yeah, shove your big cock up my ass Zack."

Brianna gasped and put her hand over her mouth as she watched Zack's big cock plunge deep into Zoe's ass. Zack started jack-hammering Zoe's ass as she yelled out, "Fuck yes, fuck me in the ass, fuck me!"

I could see Brianna getting turned on as she had this smile with her mouth open a bit and her eyes wide open.

I said, "Turning you on Brianna, do you like anal sex?"

Brianna said, "I watch anal porn and I've put dildos in my ass, but I've never been fucked in the ass with a real penis. I'm so horny right now I want to get fucked in the ass."

I said, "Did you want to get fucked with a large 18 year old cock? I'm sure Zack would like to fuck you too."

Brianna said, "Oh I don't know about that, I don't think Zoe would like that."

I said, "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, in fact I think she would like to watch you get fucked by Zack."

Brianna said, "Well okay, because I like Zack's big penis."

I said, "Okay let me get Zack."

I casually went over to Zack, (still hammering his mom's ass), and touched him on the shoulder and said, "Hey Zack, Brianna wants to feel your cock in her ass too."

Zack looked up at me and smiled, then looked at Zoe and said, "Hey mom, Brianna wants me to fuck her in the ass."

Zoe looked over and said, "Brianna is that true?"

Brianna said sheepishly, "Ah, yes, would that be okay?"

Zoe said, "Of course it's okay. I know Zack has a fantastic cock and that everyone who sees it, wants a part of it," as she laughs.

So Zack pulled out of Zoe's ass and got off of her.

I asked, "So Brianna what is your favorite position you like to be in when being fucked?"

Brianna said, "I actually like being fucked from behind."

Zack said, "Okay, why don't you get on your knees and elbows on the floor and I'll get behind you."

Zoe and I watched Brianna get on her knees and elbows and point her ass into the air. Not to sound racist or anything, but Brianna had the classic 'phat booty' that a lot of Black women have. I find them to be scrumptious and wish all women had that type of ass.

Zack actually stood above Brianna and straddled her pointing his big cock downwards at Brianna's big ass. Zack slowly pushed his cock through Brianna's very deep ass crack to get to her black flower. He wiggled around a bit to try and find her buried butt hole. He finally found it and said, "Are you ready Brianna?"

Brianna answered, 'Yes, I'm ready."

Zacks's cock was coated with remnants of thick, slimy cunt juice and anal mucus from Zoe's body. He felt it was more than enough lube to fuck Brianna with. Zack pushed into Brianna's anus and she yelped a bit and said, "It hurts a little."

Zoe said, "Brianna just relax, take deep breathes, Zack will be as gentle as possible to make this experience a good one."

Brianna nodded her head, so Zack pushed in deeper but slowly as not to overwhelm Brianna's sphincter muscle. Zack kept the slow entrance into Brianna's butt as she grunted a bit feeling the pressure of his big cock sliding in.

After a few moments, Zack had sunk his cock all the way in, balls deep.

Zoe asked, "How do you feel Brianna?"

Brianna responded quietly, "I'm okay, but it feels like I need to take a poop."

Zoe said, "That's natural because your rectum is filled up with a big cock."

I snickered quietly as not to embarrass Brianna and Zoe smiled back at me.

Zack said, "Okay Brianna I'm going to start fucking you now, ready?"

Brianna said, "Yes, I'm ready, start fucking my ass."

Zack slowly pulled out of the completely submersed position and slowly started pumping his big cock in and out of Brianna's fat ass. Brianna's butt crack was so deep, it didn't look like Zack pulled out very much with much of his cock hidden in her crack.

Once Brianna's anus had relaxed enough, Zack started fucking her with more speed and force. Zack bounced off of Brianna's big ass on his down stroke that sent a ripple of skin that went across her ass to her lower back and it also made a loud slapping sound as skin collided.

Zoe and I watched in amazement as Brianna took Zack's cock comfortably. Zack got really worked up and started perspiring as he aerobically fucked Brianna's ass. Brianna yelled out, "Oh my god, oh fuck, oh shit, I love getting fucked in the ass!"

After a few minutes Zack yells out, "I'm going to cum!"

Zack's body starts to shake and shudder as he screams, "Here I cum!"

Zack's body bucks as he shoots his loads of ejaculate deep into Brianna's rectum. Brianna can feel Zack's cock pulse with every squirt of cum he unloads. Zack finally finishes his deposit of semen in Brianna's ass and pulls out. It makes a pop sound as it exits her anus. Then, Brianna gets up and turns around and gets on her knees right in front of Zack's hanging cock and puts it in her mouth. She sucks and licks it clean that had semen, the pussy juice and rectal mucus from both her and Zoe. She really enjoyed the clean up of Zack's cock.

Zoe and I looked at each other and smiled and thought that we have created another anal and semen slut.

Zoe said, "Come on Ken, you need to fuck me."

I said, "Okay, but I want to eat your pussy first."

Zoe smiled and said, "Okay," and went to lie down on her back, hung her ass of the edge of the bed and grabbed her legs and lifted and spread them open.

I got on my knees and positioned myself right in front of Zoe's crotch which was completely exposed to everyone. I leaned in planted my mouth right on Zoe's dripping wet cunt. I licked all the moisture and fluid that was still lingering all over Zoe's crotch. Zoe tasted so good I wish I could taste her twat everyday.

After licking her entire crotch clean, I went to work on her swollen clit. I flicked it with my tongue and also sucked on it like it was a small penis. This drove Zoe crazy as her body wiggled and squirmed as she was approaching her climax.

Zoe yelled out, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum Ken, keep sucking my clit!"

I kept sucking Zoe's clit as she orgasm-ed. Zoe's body shook and quivered as she came and she also squirted some ejaculate that sprayed my chin. After about a minute, Zoe slowly started coming down from her orgasm and said, "Wow, that felt so good."

As soon as Zoe had relaxed, I got up from the floor and stood in front of her and grabbed her legs and spread them open, pushed forward with my cock aiming for her sloppy cunt. I entered her messy vagina with my cock and sunk all the way in, balls deep. Zoe moaned as I bottomed out her twat with my rock hard cock.

I immediately started to hammer Zoe's juicy pussy with rapid and hard thrusts. Zoe yelped, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, ooooh yeah!"

Zack and Brianna were watching me fuck Zoe and moved in to get a real close look at my cock going in and out of Zoe's sex hole. My slamming into Zoe made a loud slapping noise that reverberated throughout the room. Brianna said, "That's some noisy body slaps," then chuckled.

After a few minutes had gone by, Zoe said, "I want to get fucked in the ass."

I said, "Sure, whatever you want," as I grinned from ear to ear.

I pulled out of Zoe's cunt and Zoe got up and turned around and got on her knees, buried her face into the bed, pointing her ass upwards. I moved in behind her and guided my cock towards her waiting brown anus. I pushed forward penetrating her butt hole which was already loosened up from Zack fucking her earlier.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her anus with fast, hard thrusts, bouncing off her firm bubble butt. Brianna was so excited, she said, "I want Zoe to eat my pussy while she is being fucked."

Brianna climbed onto the bed and slid her crotch right in front of Zoe's face. Zoe started eating Brianna's cunt as soon as it put in front of her. I could hear the slurping and licking as I continued to butt fuck Zoe.

Zack feeling a little left out asked me, "Ken, can I fuck you while you're fucking my mom?"

I said, "If you can position yourself properly, go ahead, that sounds hot."

Zack got behind me and rubbed some lube in my butt crack and eventually found my anus and smeared some there. It was a little awkward with me moving and Zack trying to locate my butt hole. After a few attempts, he found my man-pussy and pushed the head of his big cock into me. I grunted as I felt his thick cock slide into me. Zack found a rhythm that matched my movement. It was so erotic to be fucking someone in the ass and have myself getting fucked in the ass at the same time.

I knew I wasn't going to last too long with all the different stimulations going on. Sure enough, one minute later I yelled out, "Holy fuck, I'm going to cum!"

I felt this electrical surge go through my entire body as I climaxed. I emptied my load of semen deep in Zoe's rectum as I had a tight grasp of her ass.

Zack said, "Oh yes, I could feel your anus pulse as you came, how hot is that."

I kept my cock in Zoe's ass because Zack was still fucking me from behind and I could tell he was getting close to climaxing.

I could hear Brianna moaning and sighing as she too was getting close to having an orgasm.

Almost simultaneously, Zack and Brianna yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

I saw Brianna's body shake and buck as she came and then I felt Zack's long, thick cock pulse and shoot his jizz into my rectum.

Everyone had just had an orgasm within minutes of each other and we were all ready to pass out. Zack pulled his fat cock out of my ass, I pulled my cock out of Zoe's ass, and Brianna rolled over to the side of Zoe. We all collapsed on the bed laying all over each other. Semen was coming out of Zoe's and my ass and Brianna leaked her pussy juice all over the bed. The bed was covered with all types of bodily fluids...

To be continued...