Stepdaughter and her Son Pt. 06

Story Info
Stepdaughter has surprise visitor.
1.8k words
4.09
6.2k
12
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional based on simple facts. It contains incest, if this disturbs you, please do not read. I do not condone incest in real life, but I use this subject matter for adult entertainment only. This is a stand alone story, but reading previous chapters will help you with character details and development. This is a very short story with not much of a plot.

One afternoon when Zack came home from school, he heard some unusual noises coming from his mom's bedroom. For one thing, he didn't expect her to be home from work yet and the noises were sexual in nature. He didn't want to shock his mom, so he quietly approached the door to his mom's room.

When he snuck up to the door and peeked in, he saw something that he couldn't believe and his jaw hit the floor. He almost gasped but held it back as not to draw any attention to himself.

He saw his grandfather, Zoe's father, Theo, fucking his mom on the bed. Zoe was on her back with Theo standing at the edge of the bed holding her ankles with Zoe's legs lifted and spread wide open. Theo was plowing into Zoe with speed and force causing Zoe to groan every time Theo thrusted forward.

A brief description of Theo. He was Black guy, 5'9" tall, lean and muscular, probably weighed 190 lbs., and had a huge cock. His cock was at least 10" long and 3" in diameter, really thick looking, as big veins ran up and down it.

Zack stood there in amazement as he saw his mom getting fucked hard by his grandfather. It excited him to think that maybe he could be involved in this relationship since he's already had sex with his mom. But, for now he just watched to see what they were going to do next.

For almost five minutes, Zack watched Theo fuck Zoe, then Theo pulled out of Zoe and said, "I want to fuck you in the ass, baby girl."

Zoe said, "Yeah, okay dad."

Theo pulled Zoe's body towards himself so that her ass hung off the edge of the bed. Zoe grabbed her legs from behind her knees and pulled them back towards her shoulders fully exposing her brown butt hole. Theo spit on his cock that had Zoe's slippery cunt juice on it and pointed it at her anus. He rubbed the head of his cock all around her anus and then slowly pushed it in. Zoe bleated as she felt Theo's thickness penetrate her sphincter. Theo said, "I'm going to push all the way in now baby."

Zoe grunted as Theo's thick cock sunk deep into her rectum. Zoe sighed when Theo had stopped pushing in as he bottomed out so to speak, balls deep. Zack was totally turned on watching that huge black cock disappear into his mom's butt hole that he had to start jacking-off. He dropped his pants and whipped out his big cock of his own and started stroking it.

Theo started butt fucking Zoe fairly hard and fast right away. Zoe yelled out, "Yes daddy, fuck my ass, fuck me fast and hard, fuck me daddy!"

Zack really got aroused when he heard his mom yell out and watch that huge cock go in and out of her ass.

Theo yelled out, "You like getting fucked in the ass, don't you!"

Zoe responded, "Yes, I love getting fucked in the ass, keep fucking me daddy!"

Theo continued to hammer Zoe's ass with vigorous, aerobic fucking.

As Zack was watching and jacking-off, he groaned a bit too loud and Theo and Zoe heard him. They both looked towards the doorway and saw Zack with his pants around his ankles and his hand around his big cock.

Zoe screamed out, "What are you doing home so early, you were supposed to be at band practice."

Zack said, "It got cancelled."

Theo said, "Oh my god Zack, this was a secret between your mom and I, I'm sorry you had to see this."

Zack said, as he walked into the room, "It's okay gramps, I don't know if mom has told you, but she and I have sex with each other, plus I got totally turned-on watching you fuck mom in the ass," as he chuckled.

Theo pulled out of Zoe's ass and looked at Zoe and said, "You have sex with Zack?"

Zoe said, "Yeah dad, we have sex with each other."

Zack said, "Yeah gramps, and it's okay, don't be worried, mom and I have spent many hours talking about it and were 'okay'. Look at you, having sex with your own daughter."

Theo said, "Yes, but we're grown adults."

Zack said, "I'm considered an adult now at 18 years of age."

Zoe said, "Okay you two..., dad we are okay, Zack is a bright, level headed young adult and understands the entanglement of this situation."

Theo said, "Well okay, you two don't show any consequences with your special relationship that you have with each other."

Zoe said, "Okay, enough of the chit chat, I still want to have sex."

Theo said, "Are you sure?"

Zoe said, "Yes, let's get to it."

Zack asked, "What about me?"

Zoe said, "Do want to finish what gramps started?"

Theo looked at Zack and shrugged his shoulders and said, "Why not."

Zack said, "Okay, I'm already to go," as he pointed to his still hard cock.

Zoe said, "Zack get the lube from my night stand."

Zack went to get the lube and rubbed some on his hard cock and Zoe's partially gaped anus. Zack pushed his 8" cock into Zoe's slightly 'used' butt hole. Zoe said, "Dad come over here, I want to suck your cock."

So as Zack fucked his mom's ass, Theo got in the position of straddling Zoe's face with his big cock pushed into her mouth. Theo face fucked Zoe causing her to gag and choke on his huge cock. In no time at all, Zoe had thick, sticky saliva dripping down her chin and some coming out of her nostrils.

Zack continued to slam into his mom's ass as he felt her tighten up every time she gagged or choked on Theo's cock.

Theo yelled, "Take my big cock down your throat baby girl, you love it don't you," as he extended the face fucking.

Zack heard that and saw his mom's face in a mess, saliva dripping everywhere, her eyes tearing up, and her mascara dripping down her cheeks. Although it looked like she was being tortured, she also had this look that she was enjoying the humiliation.

This display of rough sex put Zack over the edge as he screamed out, "I'm going to cum!"

Zack's body began to tremble and shake as he felt his orgasm come from deep within his loins. He then unloaded his ample amount of semen into Zoe's wrecked rectum as he moaned loudly.

Theo said, "That a boy, nice job Zack."

Zack could barely respond as he pulled out of his mom's ass and laid on the floor. Theo then pulled his cock out of Zoe's mouth and said, "Looks like you've had enough of my cock," as she was in tears and coughing up saliva.

Theo got off of Zoe and got down in between her spread open legs and put his face right in her crotch. Theo stuck his tongue out and started licking Zoe's wet twat. Zoe moaned as she felt her father's tongue run up and down her tasty pussy lips. Theo went to work on Zoe's clit and sent her into a super aroused state as her body wiggled and squirmed on the bed.

After a few minutes of oral invigoration, Zoe screamed out, "Oh my fucking god dad, here I cum!"

Zoe's body shook and convulsed as she climaxed intensely from the oral aggression performed by her father. Zoe squirted a bit of ejaculate onto Theo's face as he continued to eat her pussy.

It took a few moments, but Zoe slowly came down from her orgasm as she laid limp on her bed.

Zack had gotten off the floor to watch his mom cum from the oral sex that Theo had done on her.

Then Zack asked Theo, "Since you haven't cum yet gramps, do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

Theo said, "Are you sure you want that son?"

Zack answered, "Yes, I've been fucked in the ass by some big cocks before and I liked it."

Theo said, "Oh okay. So you've had some sexual adventures, huh."

Zack said, "Yes, I've been with mom on a few different occasions having sex with other people."

Theo said, "Well okay then, get on your knees and elbows and put some lube on your butt hole."

Zack spread some lube on his anus and got down on his knees and elbows. Theo got behind Zack and rubbed the head of his fat cock on Zack's puckering anus. He then slowly pushed in and activated Zack's sphincter muscle. Zack relaxed and allowed Theo's big cock to sink into his rectum.

Theo scooted forward a bit now straddling Zack's ass. Theo pulled out and pushed into Zack's butt hole easily now as Zack's anus had relaxed. Theo started hammering Zack's butt in rhythm, taking full stroke lengths of his cock in and out of Zack's ass.

Zack yelled out, "Oh yes, fuck my ass gramps, fuck me, fuck me deeper, fuck me harder!"

Zack was grunting loudly with every downward thrust of Theo's cock into his rectum. Zoe heard Zack grunting which woke her up from her slight dozing off and saw her father fucking her son in the ass. This elevated her arousal again so she started masturbating, rubbing her cunt with her fingers.

Theo saw Zoe masturbating, which he had never seen before, so this roused him up causing him to near climax. And so with Zack grunting and Zoe moaning, Theo hit his peak and yelled out, "Here I fucking cum!"

Theo's body shivered and bucked as he unloaded his huge projectile of semen deep into Zack's rectum. Theo kept pumping Zack's ass as he came, and because of the massive volume of jizz that Theo had ejaculated, it was leaking from Zack's butt hole, dripping onto his low hanging scrotum. Zoe saw that so she slid her mouth under Zack's ball sac and started licking and sucking the semen that had dripped from his ass.

After a few moments of extra fucking after climaxing, Theo pulled his big cock out of Zack's anus making a popping sound and laid down on the floor on his back. Zoe then went over to her father's big flaccid cock and started licking and sucking it clean.

Zack was worn out too, so he sprawled himself face down on the bed ready to pass out.

Zoe spent a few minutes cleaning her father's cock then went to Zack's butt hole and perineum and cleaned him up too.

To be continued...