Stepdaughters Payback

Story Info
Stepdaughters payback for pervert stepdad.
2.7k words
3.99
40.3k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave. I'm in my late 40's and live with my late wife's 26 year old stepdaughter, Katy. My wife passed away 5 years ago and it was a difficult time for both Katy and I. Katy was 10 when i got together with her mum, and 18 when we married. I never used to have any inappropriate feelings for Katy, but that started to change about 18 months ago. I'd found my libido starting to return after the loss of my wife, but having been out of the dating game for so long, I had no outlet for my building passions other than the internet and my right hand. I'd also started to notice how Katy had become a fine, young woman who dressed to show off her incredible body. I started to find myself straying into Katy's room whenever she was out of the house. I loved rummaging through her lingerie drawer, she had lots of very sexy underwear, all sorts of types of panties in every colour and material that you could imagine.

One day I found a pair of crotchless panties at the back of the drawer, that was probably the tipping point for me, as I realised that not only was she sexy as hell, she was also slutty too. I spent more and more time in her room, using her underwear as masturbation aids and imagining what she looked like in them. Whilst wondering around her room one day, with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock, I decided to look in her bedside drawer. I opened it and wasn't surprised to see a 6 inch silver vibrator laying on top of a pile of paperwork. I listened carefully to check there was no sound or movement in the house and reached for it. Many thoughts went through my mind. I knew I'd already crossed a line, but could I cross another? I really wanted to, but I knew that I shouldn't. My mouth was dry, my palms were sweaty and my heart was racing as I brought it up to my lips. Before I knew it, my lips had parted and I was sucking on her vibrator. As I realised what I was doing, my cock started to twitch, this was all too much excitement for me. With trembling hands I was quickly able to get her panties away from my pulsing dick and catch my cum in my hands. A close one! I would certainly have struggled to explain why I had cum all over her knickers. Now I felt guilty, I quickly ran to the bathroom to clean up, before returning to her room to put everything back where I had found it. I carefully checked to make sure there was no possibility that I'd left anything out of place before leaving the room and closing the door behind me. I spent the next week trying to put the experience out of my mind, but I couldn't, it had been so exhilarating, if anything I wanted more. My opportunity came on a Friday evening when Katy told me that she was going to meet a friend on Saturday morning and they would be going to Manchester for the weekend. I hardly slept on Friday night, my mind was full of thoughts of how I would spend the weekend.

After sleeping fitfully, I awoke around 7am with a raging erection. I'd normally stay in bed and have a long weekend wank, but not this weekend. I wanted to make sure I was horny for what I had planned. I lay on my back, closed my eyes and visualised Katy in her lingerie as I gently stroked my cock. It only took a few minutes of edging before I was at serious risk of blowing my load. I jumped out of bed and went into my ensuite bathroom for a cold shower before heading downstairs for breakfast. I was half way through my toast when Katy breezed into the kitchen.

She looked at me and said, "Good morning, I'm heading off to Beckys soon, we'll have breakfast at hers before setting off to Manchester. I'll be back on Sunday afternoon at the earliest."

I replied, "No problem, you go and have a great time." Little did she know that I planned to spend most of the weekend in her bedroom jerking off with her panties. I impatiently fidgeted and aimlessly scrolled on my phone as I finished my breakfast while wishing she would hurry up and leave.

"Ok Dave, I'm off now," she called cheerily from the hallway, before I heard the front door close behind her.

I rushed upstairs, looked out of the spare bedroom window and watched her disappear along the road and around the corner before hurrying into my bedroom and stripping naked. Once stripped, I hurried across the landing to her bedroom, my cock was already hardening in anticipation and it bobbed a little as I scuttled into her room. I went straight to her lingerie drawer, I knew what I was looking for and quickly found them. My favourite pair of her panties, they were a cute little, pink pair, made of satin, decorated with black polka dots and a cute little bow on the front. I absolutely loved the feel of the satin on my smooth cock head, something I'd be experiencing shortly. I threw them on to the bed as my eyes darted around the room for my next aid. I soon located what I was looking for, on the floor near the wardrobe were a pair of knickers that she'd recently been wearing, maybe even as recently as an hour ago. I picked them up and looked at them, they were red and very, very small, they had three thin, black straps attached to the main section, which made up the back and sides. These must be new as I'd not seen them before, I drew them up to my nose and inhaled deeply, that made my cock twitch. I threw them on the bed with the other pair and walked around the bed to get the vibrator from her bedside drawer. I lay back on her bed, carefully positioning myself where i thought it most likely that she would usually lay. I took her vibrator and put it in my mouth, taking it in as deeply as I could before gripping it with my teeth as I ran my tongue around it.

My cock was now fully erect at almost four inches. Next I took the red panties and pulled them over my head, positioning them so that the gusset was over my nose. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, savouring her musky odour and imagining the smell was from her pussy itself, rather than from where it had been. My cock was now starting to drip, I'd not thought this bit through, but I was too horny now to care, any precum drips on the bed would surely dry by Sunday and I could wash, dry and return any lingerie. I reached for my favourite pair of her knickers and carefully placed them over my index finger so that I could rub the smooth satin across my smooth, throbbing helmet. I was in absolute heaven, my eyes shut tight, my breathing quickening with my heart rate and pulse as i now wrapped her knickers around my cock and and slowly started to pump my fist up and down.

I was suddenly shocked from my kinky bliss by a shocked voice, "DAVE! What the actual fuck!" Oh shit, I knew that was Katy, I moved so quickly in my shock, dropping the panties that were in my right hand and using my left hand to pull the red pair off my head as I spat her vibrator out and tried to cover myself with her duvet. "I don't fucking believe this," she said, "You total fucking perv." I looked at her, but said nothing, what could I even say. My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish but no words came out. Katy stood in her bedroom doorway, phone in hand scowling at me. "You're so going to pay for this," she spat the words at me angrily.

"I'm sorry Katy," I stammered, "Please don't tell anyone."

"Fucking tell anyone?" she said, "I might show everyone!" She waggled her phone at me.

"You what?" I asked.

She replied, ice calm and measured. I could tell her mind was working overtime, "Yes Dave, I snapped a few pictures before videoing you. I can share it with my family and your parents if I want. Can you imagine? I expect your parents would disown you, and my uncles would surely come round and kick the shit out of you," I gulped, I was fucked here. She continued, "Get your shitty middle aged body with your tiny cock out of my room and stay out of my way." I jumped out of her bed and ran to the ensuite in my bedroom, where I dropped to my knees and threw up into the toilet. I dressed and spent the next hour pacing my bedroom, what was I going to do? What would happen next? How would she react? How could I fix this? I had to go and talk to her, I certainly couldn't explain my way out of this, my only option perhaps was to apologise.

Before I could decide on a course of action, the decision was made for me. "Dave, get in here now!" she called from her bedroom. I tentatively made my way to her room and knocked on the door. She spoke from the otherside, "Oh, you knock now, so you do know the boundaries of respect and decency then? Get in here you dirty perv," she wasn't going to make this easy and I was getting less convinced that an apology was going to cut it. I pushed the door open and entered her room. Katy was laying on the bed in her dressing gown with her laptop beside her. "Stand at the bottom of my bed and listen," she said, "You've completely broken my trust, I can't actually believe what I found you doing and if Becky hadn't been ill, I suspect you'd have got away with being a creepy perv. I was so shocked I don't initially know how to react and what to do, but I've been doing some reading online and asking for some advice and opinions in chatrooms.

I now have an idea but I need more time to think it through fully. I know what my immediate response needs to be and given how wet my pussy is I know I'm going to enjoy it," What did I just hear her say? Surely she didn't actually say the words that I thought I'd heard? "Strip! Now!" she commanded. I looked at her confused. My hands moved to my T-shirt, but I hesitated. "Surely you're not shy now are you?" she teased, "Get fucking naked now, or I send these photos and the video to your parents, to my family, to your work mates and I'll post them on your facebook page. I've used the last hour well, the photos and video are now backed up onto a secure cloud server, so choose your actions and attitude wisely!" I weighed up my options, but I didn't have any in reality and to be fair, the day was actually turning out better than I could ever have imagined. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and down to my underwear as she watched me intently from her bed, I hesitated again before pulling my boxers down and cupping my hands in front of my groin to hide my swelling penis.

"Oh no Dave," she said, "put your hands on your head!" I followed her instructions and blushed as I stood there, naked, hands on head with my small penis twitching and bobbing uncontrollably. She started to laugh, "Fucking hell, that and you, really are pathetic. I don't want to see it anymore, put these on, as you seem to like them so much," she threw the pink and black spot panties at me. I caught them, stepped into them and pulled them up over my now rock hard cock, I had to move it around a little to get them to cover it, as although it's small, it was sticking out almost horizontally. "Excellent!" she declared, "Now come and lick my pussy," she untied the cord on her dressing gown and let if fall open as she spread her legs. I could see the moisture glistening on her fine, trimmed pubic hair. Whatever she had been reading, discussing or thinking about had certainly got her very horny!

I didn't need to be asked twice, I'd dreamt of this moment, but never actually expected it to happen. I took a moment to take in her beautiful body, her large but firm 32FF breasts with slightly erect nipples, her beautifully smooth skin and that lovely trimmed pussy. I hopped up on to the bed and lowered my head to her sex, I inhaled deeply, it was much more intense than smelling her knickers. "Stop fucking about and make me cum, now!" she snapped. I took a long, firm lick from the bottom of her snatch up to her clit, she was dripping wet. My cock was rock hard and oozing precum into her panties that I was wearing. I focused in on her clit and used all of my skills and experience. Given I have a less than average sized cock and that I cum quickly, I'd become pretty good with my tongue over the years. Katy was soon gently moaning and arching her back to give me a better angle with which to work on her clit. Her breathing quickened and I increased both the pressure applied by my tongue and the speed with which I was licking. She quickly reached orgasm and as she did so, she clasped her thighs around my head, holding me in place as she ground her sopping cunt on my face as she orgasmed. The situation was all too much for me and I unleashed my jism into her sexy pink panties that I was wearing. I was stunned from my ecstasy with a firm slap to the back of my head and her command to, "Get the fuck off me, perv!" I stood and moved to leave her room.

"And where are you going?" she asked. I stopped and slowly turned to face her, cupping my hands in front of my nether regions, hoping she wouldn't notice that I'd cum stimulation free in her panties. "I've two more instructions for you, but before I give them to you, put your hands on your head," she demanded. Considering the age difference and the fact that I'd been one of the main controlling and commanding forces in her life, she spoke with calm authority. I placed my hands on my head and interlocked my fingers. She started to giggle as she looked at me with contempt. "Oh dear," she said, "It appears you had an accident without even being touched. How fucking pathetic! Take them off and lick them clean." I looked at her questioningly, I had never tasted cum before and the thought of it revolted me. She snapped at me, "Don't fucking hesitate, you follow my orders immediately, or face the consequences," I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and wiggled them down my legs before stepping out of them. I picked them up and stood in front of her licking my cum out of my favourite pair of her panties. "Good!" she said, "Now two more things. You will transfer me five thousand pounds, then you will pack a bag and leave the house. You must not return here until after you finish work on Monday evening."

"Five grand Katy?" I asked, totally stunned.

"For fucks sake Dave, you really don't get this do you?" she replied, "Your life choices have ended. I fucking own you now and I will rinse you as I see fit. Now transfer the money and get the fuck out until Monday evening," I trudged off to my room to pack some things and transfer a significant chunk of my life savings to my stepdaughter. I'd experienced something that I thought I'd only ever dream of, but at what cost?